Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,759 members, 7,817,093 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:09 AM

Continue Pursuing Your Legitimate Business, Kwankwaso - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Continue Pursuing Your Legitimate Business, Kwankwaso (21981 Views)

Kwankwaso’s Aide, Others Defect To PDP / Group Urges APC Leaders To Replace Buhari With Kwankwaso / Okonjo-Iweala Denies Pursuing Igbo Agenda Allegation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Continue Pursuing Your Legitimate Business, Kwankwaso by londoner: 12:20pm On Jun 30, 2014
Mogidi:

Abuja is in the North but where did the North get the finance to create that city? Its like borrowing money from me to built your estate and then asking why am visiting the estate I funded. We from the SS should claim Abuja as our own because there's no way the North would have been able to fund the building of such a city.

Abuja is not in the North.
Re: Continue Pursuing Your Legitimate Business, Kwankwaso by Mogidi: 12:21pm On Jun 30, 2014
londoner:

Abuja is not in the North.

Abuja is in the SW abi?

2 Likes

Re: Continue Pursuing Your Legitimate Business, Kwankwaso by londoner: 12:24pm On Jun 30, 2014
shymexx:

But why do Igbo people, including you, love traveling to the North so much despite all the vile comments you lot post on this forum? Abuja is in the North - and I know you love Abuja a lot. I've never seen you claim any Igbo state. grin

Northern Nigeria is for Northerners, leave these people alone!

I travel to Abuja, not the north and the reason I love it, as I have said here before, is that every tribe and religion is found there, not to mention nationalities.

I don't have to "claim" any state..............I'll leave that for you. If you had read post properly, you would have seen in Enugu, Anambra, Calabar and Ogun threads........I will visit those places too.
Re: Continue Pursuing Your Legitimate Business, Kwankwaso by shizzle11(m): 12:24pm On Jun 30, 2014
business men indeed!

pls take back your people so they don't introduce their senseless haram down south. nonsense
Re: Continue Pursuing Your Legitimate Business, Kwankwaso by Nobody: 12:28pm On Jun 30, 2014
londoner:
I travel to Abuja, not the north and the reason I love it, as I have said here before, is that every tribe and religion is found there, not to mention nationalities.

I don't have to "claim" any state..............I'll leave that for you. If you had read post properly, you would have seen in Enugu, Anambra, Calabar and Ogun threads........I will visit those places too.

Abuja is in the North.

You don't have to claim any state because you know your state is a shytehole, yet you go about posting vile comments about states where the indigenous people can't stand your innate mentality. You're Igbo and I'm sure you have an ancestral state in that country - so why're you ashamed of your home state?

2 Likes

Re: Continue Pursuing Your Legitimate Business, Kwankwaso by londoner: 12:29pm On Jun 30, 2014
Mogidi:

Abuja is in the SW abi?

Can you locate Abuja FCT on this map......Is it in the North? You know as well as I do that the capital was from where it was, to where it is .. the Geographcial centre of Nigeria. That is why it is called The Centre of Unity.

Re: Continue Pursuing Your Legitimate Business, Kwankwaso by Nobody: 12:30pm On Jun 30, 2014
Mogidi:

Abuja is in the North but where did the North get the finance to create that city? Its like borrowing money from me to build your estate and then asking why am visiting the estate I funded. We from the SS should claim Abuja as our own because there's no way the North would have been able to fund the building of such a city.

Well, I'm sure the money used in building Abuja didn't come from the SE. grin It came from Lagos and SS! cool
Re: Continue Pursuing Your Legitimate Business, Kwankwaso by Nobody: 12:31pm On Jun 30, 2014
londoner:

Can you locate Abuja FCT on this map......Is it in the North? You know as well as I do that the capital was from where it was, to where it is .. the Geographcial centre of Nigeria. That is why it is called The Centre of Unity.

Abuja is part of North Central.

Heck, even the states below Abuja are also part of the North.

2 Likes

Re: Continue Pursuing Your Legitimate Business, Kwankwaso by londoner: 12:33pm On Jun 30, 2014
shymexx:

Abuja is in the North.

You don't have to claim any state because you know your state is a shytehole, yet you go about posting vile comments about states where the indigenous people can't stand your innate mentality. You're Igbo and I'm sure you have an ancestral state in that country - so why're you ashamed of your home state?

The Abuja that you have never been to...Lol

You need to show you have proper home training, before you talk to me.
Re: Continue Pursuing Your Legitimate Business, Kwankwaso by Nobody: 12:36pm On Jun 30, 2014
londoner:
The Abuja that you have never been to...Lol

You need to show you have proper home training, before you talk to me.

Touche? - don't cry now! grin

My parents aren't from Abuja and I've no business going there. Lagos is home and I put on for my city.

Where are you from? Or are you a beast of no nation?

Also, I honestly don't know what you're looking for in Ogun. Don't let the Egba's/Egbado's and mainland Ijebu's catch you trying to steal their ancestral lands. grin

1 Like

Re: Continue Pursuing Your Legitimate Business, Kwankwaso by kinguwem: 12:37pm On Jun 30, 2014
The northerners were myopic in tactically supporting BH. The multiplier effect has affected the economy of the area. People are running away in numbers. A lot of them will end as beggars in the South.
Re: Continue Pursuing Your Legitimate Business, Kwankwaso by Ubenedictus(m): 12:53pm On Jun 30, 2014
mencade5: Na wa oooo. From my observation. Terrorist hides in the mids of hausa/fulani settlements. And they harbour these terrorists without exposing them, . They cant see they dont know the nefarious activities going on around them by these insurgents without noticing it most especially abuja and other affected state.

The truth is there for us to see.

so the solution is to round up all hausa/fulani travellers and put them through humanly degrading treatment?
Re: Continue Pursuing Your Legitimate Business, Kwankwaso by baslone: 1:03pm On Jun 30, 2014
Ubenedictus: so the solution is to round up all hausa/fulani travellers and put them through humanly degrading treatment?

See riding!!! Chai!! Kwankwaso don dull.

E dey there dey give speech instead of doing the needful.
Re: Continue Pursuing Your Legitimate Business, Kwankwaso by londoner: 1:07pm On Jun 30, 2014
shymexx:

Touche? - don't cry now! grin

My parents aren't from Abuja and I've no business going there. Lagos is home and I put on for my city.

Where are you from? Or are you a beast of no nation?

Fronting if ever I have seen it......you are a London boy through and through. There is nothing authentically Naija about the way you carry yourself here.

You have more in common with a Jamaican or English boy from Peckham, than anybody in Nigeria, Lagos or otherwise.

Did you not that, see when you went to Lagos?
Re: Continue Pursuing Your Legitimate Business, Kwankwaso by ednut1(m): 1:15pm On Jun 30, 2014
sakaguchi:
Very disappointed in this, I use to see your posts way back in Unilorin, necer knew you were such a bigoted retard. What a shame.
na u sabi o, wen fashola deported dose guys, see as they were making noise, dese arrested guys were probably hustler going to hustle in abia or ph, dats y dey were released after all, and why is kwankwanso no politicizing it . undecided
Re: Continue Pursuing Your Legitimate Business, Kwankwaso by Ubenedictus(m): 1:19pm On Jun 30, 2014
emmy-richie:
This is sentiment driven, this won't let the security operatives do their work.
The arrested hausa/fulani people are not the only ones in the east or travelling on that path and won't be.
They were arrested on the ground of suspicion.

What if they were found wanting? Obviously, they were going to be released once the investigation was over and nothing incriminating is found.

This is what you get when the eyes of the mind is blinded by stark sentiment.

I believe this is another factor hindering our gallant soldiers in the north from finishing those bh demons.
so you think it is right to indiscriminately arrest travellers simply based on their ethnicity and subject them to humanly degrading treatment
Re: Continue Pursuing Your Legitimate Business, Kwankwaso by Nobody: 1:22pm On Jun 30, 2014
londoner:
Fronting if ever I have seen it......you are a London boy through and through. There is nothing authentically Naija about the way you carry yourself here

You have more in common with a Jamaican or English boy from Peckham than anybody in Nigeria, Lagos or otherwise.

Did you not that, see when you went to Lagos?

Not denying my experience, however, that doesn't negate my ancestry. I'm the best of both worlds and I represent both sides of the aisle. There's nothing "authentically naija" about me because naija identity doesn't exist - it's just a figment of imagination and a mere geographical expression a la Awolowo. However, as long as my identity, Yoruba, is part of naija - I'm also part of the ruse that isn't authentic.

When I went to Lagos, everyone called me by my Yoruba name - and that automatically made me part of my people. And I can relate to the culture, tradition, language, and food. Can you say the same about yourself whenever you visit anywhere in naija that isn't Igboland? Perhaps, that's more reason why you need to claim your part of the country.

Heck, an Igbo or Hausa/Fulani guy who has lived in Yorubaland since time immemorial won't get the same level hospitality I got around my folks. cool That's the bond right there. wink
Re: Continue Pursuing Your Legitimate Business, Kwankwaso by Nobody: 1:25pm On Jun 30, 2014
Also, all the Igbo's I grew up with always claim their state in Nigeria - and most have Igboboy/Igbogirl(chic) on their profiles on social networking sites. How come you're different? grin
Re: Continue Pursuing Your Legitimate Business, Kwankwaso by Ubenedictus(m): 1:26pm On Jun 30, 2014
baslone:

See riding!!! Chai!! Kwankwaso don dull.

E dey there dey give speech instead of doing the needful.
wat should kwankwaso do?
Re: Continue Pursuing Your Legitimate Business, Kwankwaso by londoner: 1:36pm On Jun 30, 2014
Ubenedictus: so you think it is right to indiscriminately arrest travellers simply based on their ethnicity and subject them to humanly degrading treatment

Were all northerners in SE arrested?

Put things into context. It is the 35 hummer buses in one night filled with 400 or so men. Those men had less than N1000 each and could not specify why they were there.

It was not indiscriminate imo.

I'm sure on the same day there were also men coming from the north on commercial buses..............did you hear reports of arrests?

I am against any abuse of people arrested though, but the suspicion was enough to investigate.
Re: Continue Pursuing Your Legitimate Business, Kwankwaso by londoner: 1:39pm On Jun 30, 2014
shymexx:

Not denying my experience, however, that doesn't negate my ancestry. I'm the best of both worlds and I represent both sides of the aisle. There's nothing "authentically naija" about me because naija identity doesn't exist - it's just a figment of imagination and a mere geographical expression a la Awolowo. However, as long as my identity, Yoruba, is part of naija - I'm also part of the ruse that isn't authentic.

When I went to Lagos, everyone called me by my Yoruba name - and that automatically made me part of my people. And I can relate to the culture, tradition, language, and food. Can you say the same about yourself whenever you visit anywhere in naija that isn't Igboland? Perhaps, that's more reason why you need to claim your part of the country.

Heck, an Igbo or Hausa/Fulani guy who has lived in Yorubaland since time immemorial won't get the same level hospitality I got around my folks. cool That's the bond right there. wink

Lol...If only your people know how you really behave though.
Re: Continue Pursuing Your Legitimate Business, Kwankwaso by Nobody: 1:39pm On Jun 30, 2014
prophet_one:

Wrong. Your answer presumes that there has been a spate of boko haram bombings in the east which is not the case. However there has been a spate of MASSOB/Pro-Biafra uprisings in the east in recent months so that is enough reason, borrowing your logic, to apprehend any suspected easterner coming to the north.
da bloody hell this bovine hunkhead is ranting? U wanna compare pro_briafrans thats got legitimate rights they agitaiting albeit peacefully n without jeopadising lives n properties,u wanna compare'em wit those murderos,manslaughtering bh mass/children/women...killers with no clear agenda? If that land wanna win da war against those bloody hausa/fulani murderers keep their arsse off d south,then all mallams moving down south no matter their status,must be subjected to some thorough check..n if u wretched parasites got migraines'bout that,then step on it,ts a free way to da sahara desert..u can declare ur aREwa goddamm republic...now tell me ur cow brain finds that incoherent..
Re: Continue Pursuing Your Legitimate Business, Kwankwaso by londoner: 1:44pm On Jun 30, 2014
shymexx: Also, all the Igbo's I grew up with always claim their state in Nigeria - and most have Igboboy/Igbogirl(chic) on their profiles on social networking sites. How come you're different? grin

Hmmm...And Shymexx is Yoruba for ...................?
Re: Continue Pursuing Your Legitimate Business, Kwankwaso by biodunid: 1:49pm On Jun 30, 2014
So where are the charges proffered against them and what seeds have been sown by this act? What if 10 luxury buses are similarly hijacked in the North in coming weeks? Is it news that transporters prefer traveling at night and in convoys in naija since the police became unable to keep the roads safe years ago? we all know the most itinerant tribe in Nigeria and we know too the tribe that has more invested 'abroad' than at 'home'. Shouldn't we bear this reality in mind before we act so brashly? Was it not obvious from the get go that BH wouldn't invade anywhere in the South in a highly visible convoy of commercial vehicles? Wouldn't an insidious insinuation be the appropriate modus operandi outside its base? I guess our ogas at the top are very versed in the fine art of how to make enemies and alienate friends.

1 Like

Re: Continue Pursuing Your Legitimate Business, Kwankwaso by Nobody: 1:50pm On Jun 30, 2014
londoner:

Lol...If only your people know how you really behave though.

Lmao...and how do I behave? You probably think Yoruba parents don't raise their kids based on Yoruba culture. grin This alone should show you that naija is a ruse because you don't understand Yoruba culture. It's about maintaining a balance everywhere. I'm on my Peckham shyte, when I'm around Londoners cos I put on for my bits - it's South London for life, yo. And when I'm around Yoruba folks - I'm super Yoruba. cool Real recognise real - don't worry, I'll show you the Yoruba way when you bow down to the King of Yorubaland!! grin

Anyway, let me just post two insta profiles of some Igbo folks I grew up with in LDN.
Re: Continue Pursuing Your Legitimate Business, Kwankwaso by Nobody: 1:51pm On Jun 30, 2014
londoner:

Hmmm...And Shymexx is Yoruba for ...................?

Shymexx = Duke of Ijebuland and Lagos. grin

Crown of honour!! cool
Re: Continue Pursuing Your Legitimate Business, Kwankwaso by Nobody: 1:57pm On Jun 30, 2014
prophet_one: The fact is there are more Igbos coming to the north even this afternoon as I speak. What happens if a governor decides to arrest all the Ekene and Young Shall Grow buses and detain the people on suspicion of being MASSOB members coming to spread anarchy or setup baby factories?
bovine thinking again. Those hardworking igbos travel to d north to do bizness..same way they do all over d www..they dont move their arsses d world over to beg or to man other ppls gates as mai-guard or to spread diseases or to spread ppls arsses over town wit one tnt hiroshima ied.....am fukkn sure u're to bovine n grumpy too copy n code wha'am sayin,huh?
Re: Continue Pursuing Your Legitimate Business, Kwankwaso by londoner: 1:59pm On Jun 30, 2014
biodunid: So where are the charges proffered against them and what seeds have been sown by this act? What if 10 luxury buses are similarly hijacked in the North in coming weeks? Is it news that[b] transporters [/b]prefer traveling at night and in convoys in naija since the police became unable to keep the roads safe years ago? we all know the most itinerant tribe in Nigeria and we know too the tribe that has more invested 'abroad' than at 'home'. Shouldn't we bear this reality in mind before we act so brashly? Was it not obvious from the get go that BH wouldn't invade anywhere in the South in a highly visible convoy of commercial vehicles? Wouldn't an insidious insinuation be the appropriate modus operandi outside its base? I guess our ogas at the top are very versed in the fine art of how to make enemies and alienate friends.

When you say transporters, what do you mean?
Re: Continue Pursuing Your Legitimate Business, Kwankwaso by Nobody: 2:03pm On Jun 30, 2014
Even America and all the developed countries of the world with their technology will shake the day a handful number of their own citizens gets indoctrinated and fundamentalised against their fellow citizens so much that they are ready to kill on a massive scale and die happily with contentment. If 2 percent of New York Citizens should take up suicide bombing and indiscriminate killing as a form of agitation for senseless reasons or for no reason at all, I tell you Obama will appear foolish and helpless. If some citizens of Boston take up arms and are ready to kill indiscriminately on a massive scale, America will billow in the wind. If we all sing the national anthem part of which states; "..to serve our fatherland..", then we all agree that this insurgency is a fight of "brother against brother". Instead of serving fatherland, some have chosen to bomb fatherland. This is not a fight against external forces or external aggression. American soldiers barely fight on their own soil or fight against fellow Americans. They fight external forces and ward-off external aggression.
If abdulmutalab with all his education, background and even family wealth can agree to commit suicide just in a bid to kill innocent people in the process, I can't imagine the number of ex-military men like Ogwuche, Muslim scholars like Shekarawu and lawyers, teachers, medics, clerics and politicians alike that are boko-haram or aid boko haram directly and indirectly. Their number is even amazing. We thought they are few but they are very many. They can carry out simultaneous and coordinated attacks in different locations at a go. They have and use computer and post videos on youtube. They are sophisticated and have sophisticated weapons but they are not fighting man-to-man. They disguise and kill innocent Nigerians, their fellow Nigerians. If you think only the security agencies can fight these insurgents, you are on a frolic of utopianism. We are at such perilous times where you go to the market and you are not sure if the seller is not boko-haram, a boko-haram spy or a boko-haram sympathizer. Or the innocent seller is not sure whether the buyer is boko-haram. You are in a traffic and the next motorist could be driving a car bomb. You wake up in the Morning and you don't knw that the man you said "Inakwana" to is Boko-haram. You are in an 18 passenger bus and you are sure of only your self. The person sitting next to you could be an Improvised Explosive. What a life, what a country. The natural liberty of the ordinary Nigerian is eroded by fellow Nigerians. The life of innocent Nigerians is taken ingloriously on a massive scale on daily basis by fellow Nigerians for no just cause. How did we get here? Is this Nigeria really Our Fatherland?
Re: Continue Pursuing Your Legitimate Business, Kwankwaso by prophetone(m): 2:03pm On Jun 30, 2014
Rexxie:
bovine thinking again. Those hardworking igbos travel to d north to do bizness..same way they do all over d www..they dont move their arsses d world over to beg or to man other ppls gates as mai-guard or to spread diseases or to spread ppls arsses over town wit one tnt hiroshima ied.....am fukkn sure u're to bovine n grumpy too copy n code wha'am sayin,huh?

Rexxie:
da bloody hell this bovine hunkhead is ranting? U wanna compare pro_briafrans thats got legitimate rights they agitaiting albeit peacefully n without jeopadising lives n properties,u wanna compare'em wit those murderos,manslaughtering bh mass/children/women...killers with no clear agenda? If that land wanna win da war against those bloody hausa/fulani murderers keep their arsse off d south,then all mallams moving down south no matter their status,must be subjected to some thorough check..n if u wretched parasites got migraines'bout that,then step on it,ts a free way to da sahara desert..u can declare ur aREwa goddamm republic...now tell me ur cow brain finds that incoherent..

undecided
Re: Continue Pursuing Your Legitimate Business, Kwankwaso by londoner: 2:08pm On Jun 30, 2014
prophet_one:

undecided

Agreed

1 Like

Re: Continue Pursuing Your Legitimate Business, Kwankwaso by Nobody: 2:11pm On Jun 30, 2014
Anyway, Londoner(still doubt you're a Londoner, tbh grin), stop being an OPP(other people's property). Northern Nigeria is for Northerners - leave these people alone. I'm sure Enugu, Anambra et al would accept you. And if you want to live around Northerners in Abuja, learn to respect them - that's their ancestral home.

Nigeria only exist to those trying to covet other people's lands - a mere geographical expression.

Duke of Ijebuland and Lagos. grin

I'm out! cool

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Picture Of Governor Okezie Ikpeazu Laughing Out Loud / Man Thanks Ambode For Repairing Bad Spot Causing Traffic In Addo Road(pics / See How Election Was Rigged In Akwa Ibom State By PDP

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.