Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,236 members, 7,815,313 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:39 AM

Buy Plasma, Lcd And Led Televisions For Affordable Pricein Lagos. - Technology Market (151) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Buy Plasma, Lcd And Led Televisions For Affordable Pricein Lagos. (1009584 Views)

My Traumatic Buying Experience With Acunon - Buy Plasma, Led, Lcd Smart Tv's / Buy Plasma, Lcd And Led Televisions At Affordable Price / Plasma, Lcd And Other Electronic Repair Expert. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (148) (149) (150) (151) (152) (153) (154) ... (566) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buy Plasma, Lcd And Led Televisions For Affordable Pricein Lagos. by acunon: 5:28am On Feb 25, 2017
Acidosis:
Thanks sir...

Successfully got the delivery of my package today. The tv is clean.

I promised you that sir. Thanks again

1 Like

Re: Buy Plasma, Lcd And Led Televisions For Affordable Pricein Lagos. by acunon: 5:30am On Feb 25, 2017
pato405:
Please can I get a clean 32"" LED/LCD/Plasma Tv with power rating of arround 20watt? I am more concerned about the power as I am constatntly on inverter. Please revert asap.
Hi
You may get a 32" LED for around 20 watts but not less than that. Thanks
Re: Buy Plasma, Lcd And Led Televisions For Affordable Pricein Lagos. by acunon: 5:31am On Feb 25, 2017
Akaewu:

@acunon ..oya answer.
Also is this available - Lg 47" plain LED tv 47LN5400 2013 model at 110k
Its available sir
Re: Buy Plasma, Lcd And Led Televisions For Affordable Pricein Lagos. by acunon: 5:32am On Feb 25, 2017
tayodele1:
Good evening please how can I browser with my Samsung smart tv.pls if l need an device for it tell and let me know the price.thanks
Hi
What is the model number of your Samsung TV?
Re: Buy Plasma, Lcd And Led Televisions For Affordable Pricein Lagos. by acunon: 5:32am On Feb 25, 2017
donald197:
please do you sell new TV?
. No sir. Only London used.

1 Like

Re: Buy Plasma, Lcd And Led Televisions For Affordable Pricein Lagos. by acunon: 5:34am On Feb 25, 2017
emmahoney:
Samsung 40" UA40J5000 LED 2015 at 95k(not
available for now), is this now available?
Its very much available now

Got like 5 units of almost new of it.

1 Like

Re: Buy Plasma, Lcd And Led Televisions For Affordable Pricein Lagos. by acunon: 5:37am On Feb 25, 2017
bigsecsyde:
In sequel to this post, Oga Acunon sent me 3 TVs and took pictures and video of the Tvs but I told him it's better to send to my location with a reputable logistic coy that will be ready to insure the Tvs. Long story short, the 65in TV had a screen problem before it got to me and I had to return it back. He fixed the screen and sent it back to me in a perfect condition.
I am happy with the way you conducted yourself throughout this transaction sir, God bless your business and hopefully you have learned to pack the Tvs you send to people the way you packed it the second time to avoid the extra expenses you incurred. More blessing to your business.

Thanks for that sir, I only blame God is good logistics for there careless act which made me spend unnecessary funds in fixing that tv which was under insurance. They didn't give me a dime as they insisted that it was not damaged but I knw it was as a result of pressure shock on the screen. Thanks for your patience sir and enjoy your TV.

Re: Buy Plasma, Lcd And Led Televisions For Affordable Pricein Lagos. by acunon: 5:42am On Feb 25, 2017
Baba for the guys, baba for the girls

E dun Land oh!!!!!!!!!!!!

Very neat and latest 2016 55" Samsung full function

Model: Samsung UE55KS9000

Curved
SUHD
HDR 1,000
4K Ultra HD
Quantum Dot
Smart TV,
55” with Freeview HD/Freesat HD
Playstation Now & 360° Design
UHD Premium
TinzenOS
Quad core processor plus
Wifi ready
Ultra slim
Boardless edge
Connect box mini
And lots more

Price 800k neg

Re: Buy Plasma, Lcd And Led Televisions For Affordable Pricein Lagos. by emmahoney(m): 7:12am On Feb 25, 2017
acunon:
Let me chat you up.
Re: Buy Plasma, Lcd And Led Televisions For Affordable Pricein Lagos. by acunon: 8:25am On Feb 25, 2017
Good morning World, have a great day ahead!!!
Re: Buy Plasma, Lcd And Led Televisions For Affordable Pricein Lagos. by Acidosis(m): 10:25am On Feb 25, 2017
gustav25:
do the norm ...feed our eyes with pics
He he
Okay sir

1 Like

Re: Buy Plasma, Lcd And Led Televisions For Affordable Pricein Lagos. by omotech: 6:01pm On Feb 25, 2017
acunon:

Hi
You may get a 32" LED for around 20 watts but not less than that. Thanks
How much is it? what product is it, is it lg or samsung looking for your quick respond thanx
Re: Buy Plasma, Lcd And Led Televisions For Affordable Pricein Lagos. by MrBen10(m): 6:47pm On Feb 25, 2017
acunon:
You can get a bush product sir for the amount sir. Thanks
I dnt understand what u mean by that sir
Re: Buy Plasma, Lcd And Led Televisions For Affordable Pricein Lagos. by acunon: 6:49pm On Feb 25, 2017
omotech:
How much is it? what product is it, is it lg or samsung looking for your quick respond thanx
Hi
Its 60k,Samsung. Thanks
Re: Buy Plasma, Lcd And Led Televisions For Affordable Pricein Lagos. by acunon: 6:50pm On Feb 25, 2017
MrBen10:

I dnt understand what u mean by that sir
I mean you can get a bush tv
Re: Buy Plasma, Lcd And Led Televisions For Affordable Pricein Lagos. by ojasweb(m): 6:52pm On Feb 25, 2017
Post Your Ads and Get Free Google Promotion

We've just launched a classified ad site, and we'll be advertising continuously on pretty much all the advertising platforms. Presently, we're doing some promo advertising for genuine businesses with at least 8 listings in a single category.

If you'll like to participate, kindly go to www.sellersng.com and post your ads. Post the link to one your listings below and your ads will be promoted on Google for 24 hours.

Listings are absolutely free
Re: Buy Plasma, Lcd And Led Televisions For Affordable Pricein Lagos. by MrBen10(m): 7:57pm On Feb 25, 2017
acunon:
I mean you can get a bush tv
Explain what a bush tv is sir.
Re: Buy Plasma, Lcd And Led Televisions For Affordable Pricein Lagos. by Nobody: 8:43pm On Feb 25, 2017
Acidosis:

He he
Okay sir
enjoy your chasis .....if only people will be this transparent running online business in this country

2 Likes

Re: Buy Plasma, Lcd And Led Televisions For Affordable Pricein Lagos. by Osirawboy: 3:33am On Feb 26, 2017
acunon:

Please i would love to get one if its still available.... Also i would love to purchase a 40-42" Smart Tv if they are available, within the price range of 70-100k.. Thanks in Advance...
Re: Buy Plasma, Lcd And Led Televisions For Affordable Pricein Lagos. by acunon: 7:51am On Feb 26, 2017
MrBen10:

Here

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buy Plasma, Lcd And Led Televisions For Affordable Pricein Lagos. by acunon: 7:53am On Feb 26, 2017
Osirawboy:

Please i would love to get one if its still available.... Also i would love to purchase a 40-42" Smart Tv if they are available, within the price range of 70-100k.. Thanks in Advance...
Its still available sir. 40"-42" Smart is 120k,thoigh there are some for 100k sir. Thanks
Re: Buy Plasma, Lcd And Led Televisions For Affordable Pricein Lagos. by Akaewu: 8:49am On Feb 26, 2017
acunon:

Its available sir

Can u send me pics to this no 08035046271 or post it here. Thanks
Re: Buy Plasma, Lcd And Led Televisions For Affordable Pricein Lagos. by Bennyboy(m): 11:40am On Feb 26, 2017
MrBen10:

Bush is a brand of TV.

Acunon, thanks for the 47" smart TV sent. A little up and down here and there, but got my TV. Thanks.
PS: prospective buyers, tell Acunon not to be in a hurry o, he will forget your TV power cord grin grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Buy Plasma, Lcd And Led Televisions For Affordable Pricein Lagos. by acunon: 12:38pm On Feb 26, 2017
Akaewu:

Can u send me pics to this no 08035046271 or post it here. Thanks
. Here sir

Re: Buy Plasma, Lcd And Led Televisions For Affordable Pricein Lagos. by junedraza(m): 7:48pm On Feb 26, 2017
Hi,

Is this one available?

Samsung SUHD 55" is now available, pls hit me up for more details 400K without the one connect BOX model is UE55JS8000

Please post some pictures.
Re: Buy Plasma, Lcd And Led Televisions For Affordable Pricein Lagos. by acunon: 8:00pm On Feb 26, 2017
junedraza:
Hi,

Is this one available?

Samsung SUHD 55" is now available, pls hit me up for more details 400K without the one connect BOX model is UE55JS8000

Please post some pictures.

Hi
Its available sir
Price is 500k
With the connect box sir

Re: Buy Plasma, Lcd And Led Televisions For Affordable Pricein Lagos. by TechXpert: 8:59pm On Feb 26, 2017
Hello acunon, how much is 22' 21' 20' 19' inches plasma/LCD TVs?

1 Like

Re: Buy Plasma, Lcd And Led Televisions For Affordable Pricein Lagos. by MrBen10(m): 10:03pm On Feb 26, 2017
Bennyboy:

Bush is a brand of TV.

Acunon, thanks for the 47" smart TV sent. A little up and down here and there, but got my TV. Thanks.
PS: prospective buyers, tell Acunon not to be in a hurry o, he will forget your TV power cord grin grin grin grin

Ok... thanks for making me understand better.

3 Likes

Re: Buy Plasma, Lcd And Led Televisions For Affordable Pricein Lagos. by MrBen10(m): 10:04pm On Feb 26, 2017
acunon:
Here
The display is not encouraging, its too dull.
Re: Buy Plasma, Lcd And Led Televisions For Affordable Pricein Lagos. by harveyspec: 11:02pm On Feb 26, 2017
Lg 47" plain LED tv 47LN5400 2013 model at 110k

Is this available & what's ur last offer?

How readily available are the parts esp the screen?

What's the power consumption?

can you post pics
Re: Buy Plasma, Lcd And Led Televisions For Affordable Pricein Lagos. by Spidermon: 6:56am On Feb 27, 2017
TechXpert:
Hello acunon, how much is 22' 21' 20' 19' inches plasma/LCD TVs?
Re: Buy Plasma, Lcd And Led Televisions For Affordable Pricein Lagos. by nannymcphee(f): 7:13am On Feb 27, 2017
acunon:

Hi
Its 60k,Samsung. Thanks

Please which plain LED is available 40-50"

Price & kindly list the avaliable models so that i can read their review

Pls dont include those whose parts are difficult to get

(1) (2) (3) ... (148) (149) (150) (151) (152) (153) (154) ... (566) (Reply)

Www.whatsapp.com – Download Whatsapp For Nokia And Blackberry Phones / Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< / This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.