Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,524 members, 7,819,886 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:00 AM

Buy Plasma, Lcd And Led Televisions For Affordable Pricein Lagos. - Technology Market (192) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Buy Plasma, Lcd And Led Televisions For Affordable Pricein Lagos. (1011943 Views)

My Traumatic Buying Experience With Acunon - Buy Plasma, Led, Lcd Smart Tv's / Buy Plasma, Lcd And Led Televisions At Affordable Price / Plasma, Lcd And Other Electronic Repair Expert. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (189) (190) (191) (192) (193) (194) (195) ... (566) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buy Plasma, Lcd And Led Televisions For Affordable Pricein Lagos. by guente02(m): 4:17pm On Oct 31, 2017
acunon:

Hi

Its 55k sir for samsung or LG

Other makers are 45k sir

Thanks
What models do you have for both makes i.e Samsung and LG?
Re: Buy Plasma, Lcd And Led Televisions For Affordable Pricein Lagos. by acunon: 7:23am On Nov 01, 2017
daudayodeji1:
good morning boss..pls how much is Samsung 42 inches television?

Hi

LCD or Plasma?
Re: Buy Plasma, Lcd And Led Televisions For Affordable Pricein Lagos. by acunon: 7:25am On Nov 01, 2017
guente02:

What models do you have for both makes i.e Samsung and LG?
Hi

For now

Samsung UE32EH5000
Samsung UE32F50000
Samsung UE32EH4000
Samsung UE32J4000

LG 32LH510.....
Re: Buy Plasma, Lcd And Led Televisions For Affordable Pricein Lagos. by acunon: 7:26am On Nov 01, 2017
Good morning World, have a great day ahead!!!!!!
Re: Buy Plasma, Lcd And Led Televisions For Affordable Pricein Lagos. by Ebubemg(m): 8:08am On Nov 01, 2017
acunon:
Good morning World, have a great day ahead!!!!!!!!
Good morning, how much is ur 32 inch led TV and 32 inch smart TV
Re: Buy Plasma, Lcd And Led Televisions For Affordable Pricein Lagos. by guente02(m): 8:29am On Nov 01, 2017
acunon:

Hi

For now

Samsung UE32EH5000
Samsung UE32F50000
Samsung UE32EH4000
Samsung UE32J4000

LG 32LH510.....
Does any wall bracket work with these tvs or there are specific ones for them?
Re: Buy Plasma, Lcd And Led Televisions For Affordable Pricein Lagos. by daudayodeji1(m): 2:47pm On Nov 01, 2017
acunon:

Hi
LCD or Plasma?
LCD
Re: Buy Plasma, Lcd And Led Televisions For Affordable Pricein Lagos. by acunon: 9:12am On Nov 02, 2017
Ebubemg:
Good morning, how much is ur 32 inch led TV and 32 inch smart TV
Hi

32" LED Samsung or LG is 55k
32" Smart LED Samsung or LG is 70k other makers are 50k

Thanks
Re: Buy Plasma, Lcd And Led Televisions For Affordable Pricein Lagos. by acunon: 9:13am On Nov 02, 2017
guente02:

Does any wall bracket work with these tvs or there are specific ones for them?
Hi

Any wall mount with the size capacity of 24" and above works for 32" sir. Thanks
Re: Buy Plasma, Lcd And Led Televisions For Affordable Pricein Lagos. by acunon: 9:14am On Nov 02, 2017
daudayodeji1:

LCD

Hi

LG 42" LCD is 65k sir

Thanks
Re: Buy Plasma, Lcd And Led Televisions For Affordable Pricein Lagos. by acunon: 9:14am On Nov 02, 2017
Good morning World, have a great day ahead!!!!
Re: Buy Plasma, Lcd And Led Televisions For Affordable Pricein Lagos. by acunon: 6:52am On Nov 03, 2017
Good morning World, have a great day ahead!!!!!
Re: Buy Plasma, Lcd And Led Televisions For Affordable Pricein Lagos. by millomaniac: 7:34am On Nov 03, 2017
bomboyi:

Acunon knows me very well, we are not on the same lane for me to envy him. I pray what Acunon did to me does not befall anyone. I complained here to save others. As an writing this, Acunon has not resolved my case, an still with neither my money not my Tv. I will keep complaining to let others be aware of who Acunon is.

My assessment of him is, he is a dishonest fellow and a lier.

Walai people can be so selfish eeh, acunon dont mind all these people just do the best you can. If you were dishonest as he is claiming now he would have only patronised you once. But he has bought more than once because he knows you are not bad but he quickly rushed here to spoil your business because of a minor problem i think thats wicked. There is one other fellow that admitted he has done business worth millions with you and how he has abandoned other alaba dealers for you, lolz. Why wont he abandon them when business with you dey sweet am die, now because there is misunderstanding he wants the whole world to know how wicked and a con man you are. Those kain customers eeh dem get bad mind ooo be careful. That being said it is human nature to start being cocky and arrogant when you garner lots of customers i hope thats not the case with you. Abeg try resolve issues when they come up to avoid bad belle customers like this.
Re: Buy Plasma, Lcd And Led Televisions For Affordable Pricein Lagos. by adaokafor: 7:48am On Nov 03, 2017
Hi Acunon, I need to buy an unrelated product and I'm hoping you could link me up with honest people like you in Alaba intl market. I took the pains to read many reviews on this thread and I'm convinced. Please I would appreciate it if you can link me up with your honest 'brothers' that sell laptops. I have never bought anything from Alaba before so I don't know anyone.

Thanks and God bless!
Re: Buy Plasma, Lcd And Led Televisions For Affordable Pricein Lagos. by malikalhaj: 12:34pm On Nov 03, 2017
Acunon, do u have a 1080p tv that has HDR?
Re: Buy Plasma, Lcd And Led Televisions For Affordable Pricein Lagos. by yemkoguru(m): 12:38pm On Nov 03, 2017
Just deal 160k tv with Acunon today waiting to be delivered. Will keep the thread updated
Re: Buy Plasma, Lcd And Led Televisions For Affordable Pricein Lagos. by bomboyi(m): 1:05pm On Nov 03, 2017
millomaniac:

Walai people can be so selfish eeh, acunon dont mind all these people just do the best you can. If you were dishonest as he is claiming now he would have only patronised you once. But he has bought more than once because he knows you are not bad but he quickly rushed here to spoil your business because of a minor problem i think thats wicked. There is one other fellow that admitted he has done business worth millions with you and how he has abandoned other alaba dealers for you, lolz. Why wont he abandon them when business with you dey sweet am die, now because there is misunderstanding he wants the whole world to know how wicked and a con man you are. Those kain customers eeh dem get bad mind ooo be careful. That being said it is human nature to start being cocky and arrogant when you garner lots of customers i hope thats not the case with you. Abeg try resolve issues when they come up to avoid bad belle customers like this.

I think u stay out of issues u dont have full information about. Did acunon argue I never buy Tv from him, did he also argue that the tv was delivered in bad condition, did he argue that he wasnt informed early about it, did he argue that the tv has been returned to him for over 3 months now without any solution? Before I came here to complain, i have tried all the possible avenues offline without any success.
I worked very hard to earn the 380k I paid for the tv, so I cant just sit and allow it go like that. If you are in my situation may you would have resorted to violence, I know your type.

please be on your lane, do not let me get angry and take any other severe actions.

8 Likes

Re: Buy Plasma, Lcd And Led Televisions For Affordable Pricein Lagos. by femi4: 5:09am On Nov 04, 2017
millomaniac:

You better don't put mouth in the issues you don't understand. There are bound to be one off experiences once in a while where customer don't get value for their money even from big companies like lg, Samsung, Nokia, slot, thermocool, Infnix etc. It is how they managed and resolved this little grey sides to protect the company's name and integrity that matters

6 Likes

Re: Buy Plasma, Lcd And Led Televisions For Affordable Pricein Lagos. by yemkoguru(m): 2:09pm On Nov 04, 2017
yemkoguru:
Just deal 160k tv with Acunon today waiting to be delivered. Will keep the thread updated
I received the 49' 4k Samsung TV in less than 15hrs In good working condition as he stated. Communication: 8.5. Delivery: 10. Aftersales service: 9. Reliability: 9.

3 Likes

Re: Buy Plasma, Lcd And Led Televisions For Affordable Pricein Lagos. by yemkoguru(m): 2:17pm On Nov 04, 2017
Thanks Acunon and stay blessed smiley
Re: Buy Plasma, Lcd And Led Televisions For Affordable Pricein Lagos. by acunon: 4:59pm On Nov 04, 2017
millomaniac:

Pls enough of all these. We are gradually resolving this issue and I will keep you all updated as soon as it's been resolved. Thanks
Re: Buy Plasma, Lcd And Led Televisions For Affordable Pricein Lagos. by acunon: 5:01pm On Nov 04, 2017
adaokafor:
Hi Acunon, I need to buy an unrelated product and I'm hoping you could link me up with honest people like you in Alaba intl market. I took the pains to read many reviews on this thread and I'm convinced. Please I would appreciate it if you can link me up with your honest 'brothers' that sell laptops. I have never bought anything from Alaba before so I don't know anyone.

Thanks and God bless!

Hi

I will collect there contact and get back here later. Thanks
Re: Buy Plasma, Lcd And Led Televisions For Affordable Pricein Lagos. by acunon: 5:09pm On Nov 04, 2017
malikalhaj:
Acunon, do u have a 1080p tv that has HDR?

Hi

I don't think there is a 1080p with HDR

Its mostly UHD or SUHD TVs that comes with HDR. If there is FHD with HDR you can let the house know. Thanks
Re: Buy Plasma, Lcd And Led Televisions For Affordable Pricein Lagos. by Talibanis: 8:17am On Nov 05, 2017
Someone needs a 55" Samsung 4k UHD UA55KU6000 2016. Do u have it and how much?
Re: Buy Plasma, Lcd And Led Televisions For Affordable Pricein Lagos. by acunon: 11:46am On Nov 05, 2017
Talibanis:
Someone needs a 55" Samsung 4k UHD UA55KU6000 2016. Do u have it and how much?

Hi

I think it's available sir

It's 300k sir negotiable

There is also KU6100

Re: Buy Plasma, Lcd And Led Televisions For Affordable Pricein Lagos. by dungas30(m): 10:46pm On Nov 05, 2017
PLS GUYZ I NEED TO BE REFERRED TO WERE OR WHOM CAN BE SUPPLYING TV SCREEN, SCREEN FUNCTION, PICTURE BOARD AN POWER PANEL AN OTHER ELECTRONICAL COMPUNENT
Re: Buy Plasma, Lcd And Led Televisions For Affordable Pricein Lagos. by acunon: 7:21am On Nov 06, 2017
Good morning World, have a great day ahead!!!!!
Re: Buy Plasma, Lcd And Led Televisions For Affordable Pricein Lagos. by acunon: 7:31am On Nov 07, 2017
Good morning World, have a great day ahead!!!!
Re: Buy Plasma, Lcd And Led Televisions For Affordable Pricein Lagos. by lilmaydee(m): 12:26pm On Nov 07, 2017
Hello, how much can I get 32 inch LCD TV preferably samsung or LG?
Re: Buy Plasma, Lcd And Led Televisions For Affordable Pricein Lagos. by acunon: 6:48pm On Nov 07, 2017
lilmaydee:
Hello, how much can I get 32 inch LCD TV preferably samsung or LG?

Hi

Samsung or LG LCD is 45k sir.

Thanks
Re: Buy Plasma, Lcd And Led Televisions For Affordable Pricein Lagos. by Herapal(m): 8:25pm On Nov 07, 2017
I need LG 43" LED 43LJ500.

How much?
Re: Buy Plasma, Lcd And Led Televisions For Affordable Pricein Lagos. by acunon: 7:11am On Nov 08, 2017
Herapal:
I need LG 43" LED 43LJ500.

How much?

Hi

That 2017 model is not available in tokunbo for now

You might go for 2016 and below(2016 for 43" ain't available for now, but there is 2015 available). Thanks

(1) (2) (3) ... (189) (190) (191) (192) (193) (194) (195) ... (566) (Reply)

Www.whatsapp.com – Download Whatsapp For Nokia And Blackberry Phones / Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< / This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.