Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,615 members, 7,809,256 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:51 AM

Buy Plasma, Lcd And Led Televisions For Affordable Pricein Lagos. - Technology Market (223) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Buy Plasma, Lcd And Led Televisions For Affordable Pricein Lagos. (1007348 Views)

My Traumatic Buying Experience With Acunon - Buy Plasma, Led, Lcd Smart Tv's / Buy Plasma, Lcd And Led Televisions At Affordable Price / Plasma, Lcd And Other Electronic Repair Expert. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (220) (221) (222) (223) (224) (225) (226) ... (566) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buy Plasma, Lcd And Led Televisions For Affordable Pricein Lagos. by acunon: 9:19am On May 10, 2018
Samsung 65" Smart Hub SUHD 4K 2016 HDR 1000 TINZENOS LED Curved TV with line on side of the screen going very very cheap!!!!

Model Code : UE65KS9080

Price : 380k and fully negotiable

2 Likes

Re: Buy Plasma, Lcd And Led Televisions For Affordable Pricein Lagos. by dukeokafor(m): 12:35pm On May 10, 2018
Nice one
Re: Buy Plasma, Lcd And Led Televisions For Affordable Pricein Lagos. by believesama(m): 12:05am On May 11, 2018
nicerichard05:

sorry for the late response. the tv is super ok and picture quality is gud too

Men the TV is dope been flexing it since December last year till now.

Kudos to polystar and i got it for 51k from Jumia including delivery cost to my house.
Re: Buy Plasma, Lcd And Led Televisions For Affordable Pricein Lagos. by acunon: 7:28am On May 11, 2018
dukeokafor:
Hello Bros Acunon,

Good day. I have a TV that needs fixing. Do you fix or replace panels from one brand to the other? Heard it's doable.

This is my problem. I have a 52' RCA TV. If I switch it on, it is very okay. But after watching for like over 30 minutes, the picture starts getting grainy and distorted. Help pls.
Hi

Where is the Tv located??
Re: Buy Plasma, Lcd And Led Televisions For Affordable Pricein Lagos. by acunon: 7:28am On May 11, 2018
Good morning World, have a great day ahead!!!!!
Re: Buy Plasma, Lcd And Led Televisions For Affordable Pricein Lagos. by jimohibrahim(m): 10:02am On May 11, 2018
acunon:

Boss you didn't say anything about the DVD home theater system anymore.. I'm the one with the stolen home theater engine.
Re: Buy Plasma, Lcd And Led Televisions For Affordable Pricein Lagos. by dukeokafor(m): 12:10pm On May 11, 2018
acunon:

Hi

Where is the Tv located??

Isolo, Lagos.
Re: Buy Plasma, Lcd And Led Televisions For Affordable Pricein Lagos. by acunon: 6:20pm On May 11, 2018
jimohibrahim:

Boss you didn't say anything about the DVD home theater system anymore.. I'm the one with the stolen home theater engine.
Hi

Please you need to give me some time, I will check on Monday if you can remind me. Thanks
Re: Buy Plasma, Lcd And Led Televisions For Affordable Pricein Lagos. by acunon: 6:21pm On May 11, 2018
dukeokafor:

Isolo, Lagos.
Okay, it might be screen. But you need to bring it to alaba international market ojo for checking. Tomorrow will be fine
Re: Buy Plasma, Lcd And Led Televisions For Affordable Pricein Lagos. by DayoMoses(m): 10:21pm On May 11, 2018
please I would like to know the types and price range for Samsung/LG and Sony 55 inches smart TVs that you have.
Re: Buy Plasma, Lcd And Led Televisions For Affordable Pricein Lagos. by jimohibrahim(m): 11:19pm On May 11, 2018
acunon:

Hi

Please you need to give me some time, I will check on Monday if you can remind me. Thanks

Okay I will.. Thanks
Re: Buy Plasma, Lcd And Led Televisions For Affordable Pricein Lagos. by ceejay80s(m): 5:41am On May 12, 2018
still testing the 40inch led TV I bought from Acunon yesterday, so far ,its working OK,
thank u Acunon..
my 32 inch umc led TV very clean working perfect with remote and wall hanger is for sale for 40k last 07032659200
Re: Buy Plasma, Lcd And Led Televisions For Affordable Pricein Lagos. by ceejay80s(m): 8:55am On May 12, 2018
very clean 32inch umc led TV,
HDMI
USB
dtv
analog TV
scarf port
ci slot
crystal clear picture
very good viewing angle
UMC uk TV
with remote and wall hanger
with one month guarantee
07032659200, 08028789799

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buy Plasma, Lcd And Led Televisions For Affordable Pricein Lagos. by acunon: 5:01pm On May 12, 2018
DayoMoses:
please I would like to know the types and price range for Samsung/LG and Sony 55 inches smart TVs that you have.
Hi

Samsung is available for 230K negotiable

Send me a message on whatsapp 07010381875 for more information and pictures. Thanks
Re: Buy Plasma, Lcd And Led Televisions For Affordable Pricein Lagos. by acunon: 6:54pm On May 12, 2018
Phillips 43" Smart apps 4K UHD with Ambilight

Model Code : 43PUS6201/12

Price : 125K negotiable

1 Like

Re: Buy Plasma, Lcd And Led Televisions For Affordable Pricein Lagos. by acunon: 7:02pm On May 12, 2018
More

Re: Buy Plasma, Lcd And Led Televisions For Affordable Pricein Lagos. by ceejay80s(m): 12:25pm On May 13, 2018
fully tested the 40inch led I bought from Acunon on Friday and its working very OK, its clean ,same day delivery after I made payment, the only problems I have with Acunon is the guy like money!!!!

2 Likes

Re: Buy Plasma, Lcd And Led Televisions For Affordable Pricein Lagos. by Nobody: 1:35pm On May 13, 2018
ceejay80s:
fully tested the 40inch led I bought from Acunon on Friday and its working very OK, its clean ,same day delivery after I made payment, the only problems I have with Acunon is the guy like money!!!!
who no like money grin cheesy
Re: Buy Plasma, Lcd And Led Televisions For Affordable Pricein Lagos. by dvkot(m): 6:17pm On May 13, 2018
acunon:
Samsung 65" Smart Hub SUHD 4K 2016 HDR 1000 TINZENOS LED Curved TV with line on side of the screen going very very cheap!!!!

Model Code : UE65KS9080

Price : 380k and fully negotiable

chairman do you have this and how much

Samsung UN40MU6290 40-Inch 4K Ultra HD Smart LED TV (2017 Model)
Re: Buy Plasma, Lcd And Led Televisions For Affordable Pricein Lagos. by acunon: 6:39pm On May 13, 2018
dvkot:
chairman do you have this and how much

Samsung UN40MU6290 40-Inch 4K Ultra HD Smart LED TV (2017 Model)

Hi

Not even available sir

We had the UE40MU6400 but has been sold. You can ping me on Whatsapp 07010381875 for updates on next arrival. Thanks
Re: Buy Plasma, Lcd And Led Televisions For Affordable Pricein Lagos. by larot78: 6:43am On May 14, 2018
How much you buy am bros ..quote author=ceejay80s post=67521245]fully tested the 40inch led I bought from Acunon on Friday and its working very OK, its clean ,same day delivery after I made payment, the only problems I have with Acunon is the guy like money!!!![/quote]
Re: Buy Plasma, Lcd And Led Televisions For Affordable Pricein Lagos. by acunon: 7:30am On May 14, 2018
Re: Buy Plasma, Lcd And Led Televisions For Affordable Pricein Lagos. by acunon: 7:32am On May 14, 2018
acunon:
Once again, here comes a very cheap offer. Samsung 55" Smart Hub UHD 4K LED TV 2015 with TinzenOS 3.0

Model Code : 55JU6400

Availability: 5 units

Colour: Black and Silver frame

Price: 240K negotiable

Features : Smart hub, Screen mirroring capability, TinzenOS, WiFi ready, Smart view 3.0, Motion and voice control recognition, Netflix, YouTube, Web browser, WiFi Direct, UHD 4K panel, and lots more

Remember that prices are very negotiable

Still available, price is fully negotiable
Re: Buy Plasma, Lcd And Led Televisions For Affordable Pricein Lagos. by ceejay80s(m): 8:26am On May 14, 2018
larot78:
How much you buy am bros ..

ask acunon
Re: Buy Plasma, Lcd And Led Televisions For Affordable Pricein Lagos. by SirMustee(m): 12:20pm On May 14, 2018
acunon:
Samsung 32" Smart LED TV FHD wifi ready dual core processor plus with screen mirroring capability

Model: UE32F5500

Price :70k Negotiable

Can I get it delivered at Nasarawa state?
Re: Buy Plasma, Lcd And Led Televisions For Affordable Pricein Lagos. by motta(m): 4:16pm On May 14, 2018
are they new tv? london use or nigeria use because i need one.
Re: Buy Plasma, Lcd And Led Televisions For Affordable Pricein Lagos. by Thundeyednut: 4:38pm On May 14, 2018
Bro Pls i need your help, i noticed my Samsung TV has a thin permanent line which started showing two months ago. Pls whats the fix and the speaker is faulty due to long term use of maximum volume. If i’m gonna swap it for a 43 inches untra slim Samsung Tv just like the one i have, how much will i add? And do you swap home theatres too??. Check attachment for model no and the picture of the thin line[b][/b]

Re: Buy Plasma, Lcd And Led Televisions For Affordable Pricein Lagos. by acunon: 5:58pm On May 14, 2018
SirMustee:

Can I get it delivered at Nasarawa state?

Yes sir, it can be sent there
Re: Buy Plasma, Lcd And Led Televisions For Affordable Pricein Lagos. by acunon: 5:59pm On May 14, 2018
motta:
are they new tv? london use or nigeria use because i need one.
Hi motta

Its a London used tv set.

Thanks
Re: Buy Plasma, Lcd And Led Televisions For Affordable Pricein Lagos. by acunon: 6:01pm On May 14, 2018
Thundeyednut:
Bro Pls i need your help, i noticed my Samsung TV has a thin permanent line which started showing two months ago. Pls whats the fix and the speaker is faulty due to long term use of maximum volume. If i’m gonna swap it for a 43 inches untra slim Samsung Tv just like the one i have, how much will i add? And do you swap home theatres too??. Check attachment for model no and the picture of the thin line[b][/b]
Hi Thundeyednut

I don't swap for that size and condition, but you can place it here on my thread to sell. TVs with line do last very very long and shouldn't be ostracized as faulty, just make sure you make it a very good offer so that people can buy asap

I don't swap home theatre system .

Thanks
Re: Buy Plasma, Lcd And Led Televisions For Affordable Pricein Lagos. by acunon: 6:51pm On May 14, 2018
Samsung FHD LED TV with USB 3.0 playback

Price : 85K negotiable

Re: Buy Plasma, Lcd And Led Televisions For Affordable Pricein Lagos. by acunon: 7:05pm On May 14, 2018
Samsung 40" Smart Full HD Wi-Fi Ready LED TV

Model Code : UE40F5500

Price : 110K negotiable

(1) (2) (3) ... (220) (221) (222) (223) (224) (225) (226) ... (566) (Reply)

Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) / Www.whatsapp.com – Download Whatsapp For Nokia And Blackberry Phones / Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<<

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.