Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,349 members, 7,846,517 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 05:26 PM

Buy Plasma, Lcd And Led Televisions For Affordable Pricein Lagos. - Technology Market (25) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Buy Plasma, Lcd And Led Televisions For Affordable Pricein Lagos. (1019074 Views)

My Traumatic Buying Experience With Acunon - Buy Plasma, Led, Lcd Smart Tv's / Buy Plasma, Lcd And Led Televisions At Affordable Price / Plasma, Lcd And Other Electronic Repair Expert. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) ... (568) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buy Plasma, Lcd And Led Televisions For Affordable Pricein Lagos. by acunon: 10:15pm On Sep 15, 2015
ommo:

Is it 3D and satellite? Does it come with 3d glasses
it has been sold sir,more still available sir
Re: Buy Plasma, Lcd And Led Televisions For Affordable Pricein Lagos. by acunon: 10:16pm On Sep 15, 2015
more deliveries and sales ,GOD BLESS YOU ALL
Re: Buy Plasma, Lcd And Led Televisions For Affordable Pricein Lagos. by acunon: 5:35am On Sep 16, 2015
Good morning World!
Re: Buy Plasma, Lcd And Led Televisions For Affordable Pricein Lagos. by Johnpaul2k2(m): 5:37am On Sep 16, 2015
acunon:
more deliveries and sales ,GOD BLESS YOU ALL

since they are used ones, it supposed to be cheaper. i will like 40" of used and latest model. how much last
Re: Buy Plasma, Lcd And Led Televisions For Affordable Pricein Lagos. by acunon: 6:25am On Sep 16, 2015
Johnpaul2k2:

since they are used ones, it supposed to be cheaper. i will like 40" of used and latest model. how much last
Its available bro, the ordinary one will cost you 60k while the smart hub and 3D is 65k. Good morning
Re: Buy Plasma, Lcd And Led Televisions For Affordable Pricein Lagos. by semid4lyfe(m): 6:44am On Sep 16, 2015
Alaba Int'l Market is not a place for the faint hearted. Neither is it a place for one to test his street smartness and as such I wasn't going to go there without making "proper arrangements".

Now, I wanted to buy a wall mounted TV to replace the 26" Ultra Slim Flatscreen Tube TV my old man used in his retirement abode but I was budget conscious and didn't want to spend so much.

So I got in touch with Acunon after doing some due diligence, background and authenticity checks on him and fixed a date to visit his shop at Alaba Int'l Market. (Also, I wanted to deal with a Nairalander so I could have recourse to this platform "in case of incasity"wink )

On the D-Day, I made the trip to Alaba, met with Acunon who gave me a sound orientation on the workings of the market, the different brands, models & display technologies of TVs and at the end of the day, I went home with a LG 42" HD Plasma TV (2012 model). The TV is of the Razor Frame Technology series and is thin with extremely narrow bezels.

The TV has multiple connection ports (Side Connections - USB 2.0 Input, AV Input, HDMI/DVI Input & Rear Connections - HDMI input, Component Input, RF Input, AV In, Digital Audio Output, HDMI In, RGB In (PC), PC Audio In). It possesses soft touch buttons as opposed to physical buttons and has many special features too.

TV has been mounted and is working fine (This is the 3rd week since its purchase). Despite being a plasma display, pictures are crisp and very clear. Total speaker output is 20W (10W + 10W). Power consumption is moderate too.

Acunon is a young man who is friendly, honest and very attentive to customers, especially Nairalanders. Despite the influx of other customers into his shop that day, he never left my side and gave me 100% attention. He also chaperoned me round the market to pick up some other stuff, this despite him being temporarily "physically challenged".

I couldn't have asked for better customer service and I'm glad to know him. He has transcended from being a business acquaintance to a friend as we still chat on Whatsapp from time to time. He has also become my go-to guy in Alaba for any electronic product and I have given his contact to my relatives and friends.

Acunon is real fellas, I recommend him wholeheartedly and without reservation. If you need a TV and you don't wanna break the bank, "think Acunon" at Comet Star Plaza behind Saint Peter Church, Alaba International Market, Ojo.

semid4lyfe (September 2015)

Here's a hint, just tell him you're from Nairaland and watch him roll out the red carpet and give you a good deal grin

cc: OCTAVO, princetom1, reaky

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buy Plasma, Lcd And Led Televisions For Affordable Pricein Lagos. by mjay(m): 7:15am On Sep 16, 2015
Nice one @Semid4lyfe. It's not only when one is bitten that he should come crying on NL, excellent service is also worth mentioning. Feedback is so important in business. @Acunon I'll surely get in touch.

1 Like

Re: Buy Plasma, Lcd And Led Televisions For Affordable Pricein Lagos. by semid4lyfe(m): 7:30am On Sep 16, 2015
mjay:
Nice one @Semid4lyfe. It's not only when one is bitten that he should come crying on NL, excellent service is also worth mentioning. Feedback is so important in business. @Acunon I'll surely get in touch.

Yes, feedback is very important and it annoys me when people transact business and don't drop feedback to guide other prospective buyers.

I never took the OP serious until octavo posted a feedback. . . .and I'm pretty sure some Nairalanders had bought from him before octavo
Re: Buy Plasma, Lcd And Led Televisions For Affordable Pricein Lagos. by kolomax(m): 7:43am On Sep 16, 2015
How much can I get a 32 inch TV I mean good one am on a budget sir grin
Re: Buy Plasma, Lcd And Led Televisions For Affordable Pricein Lagos. by OCTAVO: 9:23am On Sep 16, 2015
semid4lyfe:
Alaba Int'l Market is not a place for the faint hearted. Neither is it a place for one to test his street smartness and as such I wasn't going to go there without making "proper arrangements".

Now, I wanted to buy a wall mounted TV to replace the 26" Ultra Slim Flatscreen Tube TV my old man used in his retirement abode but I was budget conscious and didn't want to spend so much.

So I got in touch with Acunon after doing some due diligence, background and authenticity checks on him and fixed a date to visit his shop at Alaba Int'l Market. (Also, I wanted to deal with a Nairalander so I could have recourse to this platform "in case of incasity" )

On the D-Day, I made the trip to Alaba, met with Acunon who gave me a sound orientation on the workings of the market, the different brands, models & display technologies of TVs and at the end of the day, I went home with a LG 42" HD Plasma TV (2012 model). The TV is of the Razor Frame Technology series and is thin with extremely narrow bezels.

The TV has multiple connection ports (Side Connections - USB 2.0 Input, AV Input, HDMI/DVI Input & Rear Connections - HDMI input, Component Input, RF Input, AV In, Digital Audio Output, HDMI In, RGB In (PC), PC Audio In). It possesses soft touch buttons as opposed to physical buttons and has many special features too.

TV has been mounted and is working fine (This is the 3rd week since its purchase). Despite being a plasma display, pictures are crisp and very clear. Total speaker output is 20W (10W + 10W). Power consumption is moderate too.

Acunon is a young man who is friendly, honest and very attentive to customers, especially Nairalanders. Despite the influx of other customers into his shop that day, he never left my side and gave me 100% attention. He also chaperoned me round the market to pick up some other stuff, this despite him being temporarily "physically challenged".

I couldn't have asked for better customer service and I'm glad to know him. He has transcended from being a business acquaintance to a friend as we still chat on Whatsapp from time to time. He has also become my go-to guy in Alaba for any electronic product and I have given his contact to my relatives and friends.

Acunon is real fellas, I recommend him wholeheartedly and without reservation. If you need a TV and you don't wanna break the bank, "think Acunon" at Comet Star Plaza behind Saint Peter Church, Alaba International Market, Ojo.

Here's a hint, just tell him you're from Nairaland and watch him roll out the red carpet and give you a good deal grin

Wow, boss you finally made it to Alaba. @ others that are still undecided, Alaba is not just a place that you go and buy stuffs without proper guide, no matter how smart you are, those boys are dangerously smarter. Let Acunon be your guide. My TV is over 2 months now and still working fine.
@Acunon, I want to buy DVD player with screen (wholesale price) the one that looks like laptop. Do you know of any reliable seller? I should be in Alaba next week. Thanks.
Re: Buy Plasma, Lcd And Led Televisions For Affordable Pricein Lagos. by specimen23(m): 12:53pm On Sep 16, 2015
@Acunon, u r really doing a great job from the many feedbacks i see from trusted peeps on nairaland(e.g Octavo) Please leverage on this to include stuff like blu ray players, air conditioners, and other household electronics and appliances. I believe with your contact in Alaba, you can bring in other people who do honest business to put their stuff on your thread. Who knows, you could even be a major online retailer from this network.
Re: Buy Plasma, Lcd And Led Televisions For Affordable Pricein Lagos. by adrusa: 3:25pm On Sep 16, 2015
My own testimony is loading.
Re: Buy Plasma, Lcd And Led Televisions For Affordable Pricein Lagos. by winzy(m): 9:43pm On Sep 16, 2015
Pls people... Which is preferable between a Samsung 32 inches TV led and a LG 32 inches TV led
Re: Buy Plasma, Lcd And Led Televisions For Affordable Pricein Lagos. by kingboy(m): 10:46pm On Sep 16, 2015
Dear acunon, do you do repairs if yes I have an LG smart TV 2014 with broken screen.
How much will it cost to repair
Re: Buy Plasma, Lcd And Led Televisions For Affordable Pricein Lagos. by GRACEGLORY: 7:05am On Sep 17, 2015
acunon:

it has been sold sir,more still available sir

Which one do you have available right now, I need to get one today, and now!!!!!
Re: Buy Plasma, Lcd And Led Televisions For Affordable Pricein Lagos. by acunon: 7:30am On Sep 17, 2015
semid4lyfe:

So I got in touch with Acunon after doing some due diligence, background and authenticity checks on him and fixed a date to visit his shop at Alaba Int'l Market. (Also, I wanted to deal with a Nairalander so I could have recourse to this platform "in case of incasity"wink )

Thank you Mr semid4lyfe, i really appreciate your kind gesture towards me and my business, may God bless and see you through in life. Thank you once once
Re: Buy Plasma, Lcd And Led Televisions For Affordable Pricein Lagos. by acunon: 7:32am On Sep 17, 2015
mjay:
Thanks mjay and willingly expecting you for a perfect business transaction.
Re: Buy Plasma, Lcd And Led Televisions For Affordable Pricein Lagos. by acunon: 7:34am On Sep 17, 2015
kolomax:
How much can I get a 32 inch TV I mean good one am on a budget sir grin
Good morning, A 32" Led Samsung /LG cost 40k,while a 32" LCD of such make cost 35k. But let me knw your budget so that i can help you out.
Re: Buy Plasma, Lcd And Led Televisions For Affordable Pricein Lagos. by acunon: 7:37am On Sep 17, 2015
OCTAVO:

Wow, boss you finally made it to Alaba. @ others that are still undecided, Alaba is not just a place that you go and buy stuffs without proper guide, no matter how smart you are, those boys are dangerously smarter. Let Acunon be your guide. My TV is over 2 months now and still working fine.
@Acunon, I want to buy DVD player with screen (wholesale price) the one that looks like laptop. Do you know of any reliable seller? I should be in Alaba next week. Thanks.
Thanks octavo, if you have a picture of the dvd let me see so that i can help you make such arrangement.

1 Like

Re: Buy Plasma, Lcd And Led Televisions For Affordable Pricein Lagos. by acunon: 7:39am On Sep 17, 2015
specimen23:
@Acunon, u r really doing a great job from the many feedbacks i see from trusted peeps on nairaland(e.g Octavo) Please leverage on this to include stuff like blu ray players, air conditioners, and other household electronics and appliances. I believe with your contact in Alaba, you can bring in other people who do honest business to put their stuff on your thread. Who knows, you could even be a major online retailer from this network.
Thanks, i have friends that sells Blu-ray 3D player and other house hold electronics. Am actually heading towards that bro.
Re: Buy Plasma, Lcd And Led Televisions For Affordable Pricein Lagos. by acunon: 7:40am On Sep 17, 2015
adrusa:
My own testimony is loading.
We still dey wait for you.
Re: Buy Plasma, Lcd And Led Televisions For Affordable Pricein Lagos. by acunon: 7:44am On Sep 17, 2015
winzy:
Pls people... Which is preferable between a Samsung 32 inches TV led and a LG 32 inches TV led
In my opinion, Samsung image quality is sharper than Lg, both are stronger in terms of parts and durability. Take time to make extensive research on the particular model number of both before you buy one
Re: Buy Plasma, Lcd And Led Televisions For Affordable Pricein Lagos. by acunon: 7:45am On Sep 17, 2015
kingboy:
Dear acunon, do you do repairs if yes I have an LG smart TV 2014 with broken screen.
Yeah, i do repair parts. What is the model number of the lg and also the size.
Re: Buy Plasma, Lcd And Led Televisions For Affordable Pricein Lagos. by acunon: 7:46am On Sep 17, 2015
kingboy:
Yes, i do repair parts. What is the model number of the lg and also the size.
Re: Buy Plasma, Lcd And Led Televisions For Affordable Pricein Lagos. by acunon: 7:55am On Sep 17, 2015
GRACEGLORY:

Which one do you have available right now, I need to get one today, and now!!!!!
32", 40",42",46",48",50",55",51",60"65"...... All smarts or smart and 3D
Re: Buy Plasma, Lcd And Led Televisions For Affordable Pricein Lagos. by acunon: 8:00am On Sep 17, 2015
Yesterday delivery to Ajah successful. Thank you all!

Re: Buy Plasma, Lcd And Led Televisions For Affordable Pricein Lagos. by acunon: 8:02am On Sep 17, 2015
More stocks than ever.
Re: Buy Plasma, Lcd And Led Televisions For Affordable Pricein Lagos. by OCTAVO: 8:14am On Sep 17, 2015
acunon:

Thanks octavo, if you have a picture of the dvd let me see so that i can help you make such arrangement.
Something like this. It has dvd and also can pick TV stations.

Re: Buy Plasma, Lcd And Led Televisions For Affordable Pricein Lagos. by acunon: 8:25am On Sep 17, 2015
OCTAVO:

Something like this. It has dvd and also can pick TV stations.
ok, a portable DVD Player. It's very much available here, i will help you check for the price.
Re: Buy Plasma, Lcd And Led Televisions For Affordable Pricein Lagos. by GRACEGLORY: 11:07am On Sep 17, 2015
acunon:
32", 40",42",46",48",50",55",51",60"65"...... All smarts or smart and 3D

2014/2015?
Please, chat me up on whatsapp: 08030546462
Re: Buy Plasma, Lcd And Led Televisions For Affordable Pricein Lagos. by kolomax(m): 1:37pm On Sep 17, 2015
acunon:
Good morning, A 32" Led Samsung /LG cost 40k,while a 32" LCD of such make cost 35k. But let me knw your budget so that i can help you out.
bro 35k but I need led naaa
Re: Buy Plasma, Lcd And Led Televisions For Affordable Pricein Lagos. by adrusa: 4:21pm On Sep 17, 2015
I always wish to give people a chance, but I have been let down big time today. Sad.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) ... (568) (Reply)

Www.whatsapp.com – Download Whatsapp For Nokia And Blackberry Phones / Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< / This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.