Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,327 members, 7,815,654 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:57 PM

Buy Plasma, Lcd And Led Televisions For Affordable Pricein Lagos. - Technology Market (274) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Buy Plasma, Lcd And Led Televisions For Affordable Pricein Lagos. (1009675 Views)

My Traumatic Buying Experience With Acunon - Buy Plasma, Led, Lcd Smart Tv's / Buy Plasma, Lcd And Led Televisions At Affordable Price / Plasma, Lcd And Other Electronic Repair Expert. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (271) (272) (273) (274) (275) (276) (277) ... (566) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buy Plasma, Lcd And Led Televisions For Affordable Pricein Lagos. by acunon: 5:00pm On May 17, 2019
fawole73k:
for that led tv with lines
WhatsApp 07010381875 for more information
Re: Buy Plasma, Lcd And Led Televisions For Affordable Pricein Lagos. by acunon: 5:11pm On May 17, 2019
Fast finger

Samsung 24" Smart hub Curved Full HD 1080p Display LED 2016/2017 Edition with Wi-Fi Ready Bluetooth TinzenOS 4.0

Model Code : LV24F39S

Price : 40K negotiable

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buy Plasma, Lcd And Led Televisions For Affordable Pricein Lagos. by bigabbey: 5:36pm On May 17, 2019
Get your smart tv from acunon and call 08066653723 for your free to air satellite installation on your tv . No monthly bills just free . free to air rules!

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buy Plasma, Lcd And Led Televisions For Affordable Pricein Lagos. by ceaser: 6:10pm On May 17, 2019
acunon:
Hisense 49" H49N5700UK Smart UHD 4K HDR 10 plus LED TV with Vidaa OS Pur color
Freeview Play Catch up on the last seven days of TV in one place. Pause and rewind live TV. No boxes and no monthly fees, just great channels and your favourite shows ready to be watched whenever you want, in incredible high definition.

With this Freeview, is the use limited only to channels received by the in-built satellite received on the TV or does it also include ability to record and rewind/FF programs from connected peripherals like Startimes decoders, DSTV decoders or webcasts from TV apps like Netflix?
Re: Buy Plasma, Lcd And Led Televisions For Affordable Pricein Lagos. by ceaser: 7:06pm On May 17, 2019
ronyking247:

Bro, all these TVs, what is their power rating like?
For me, I'm looking for an energy saving kind of TV.
Either 48', 49' ,50' but less than 70W.
Any?

acunon:
Hi Not possible for Samsung or LG Except China Brands

This is one thing that believe I have advised Acunon here on as better side attraction to his offerings here. I think I even advised him to get a wattmeter (less than 7k) as a useful tool and always test the TVs with full watt rating and also with "power saving mode" rating and include those results as part of his specs for each product.

I believe you can get <70 watts consumption on TVs ranging from 40" to 60". It simply depends on your settings and also om the type of TV. Most LGs and Samsungs have energy saving modes that you can activate when in use. Some certain brands lack that feature and you are therefore at the mercy of their power hogging performance. There is a standard consumption rating that comes with every TV label and that is what I believe Acunon based his reply on. I have seen 60" TVs with standard watt rating of 120 watts that goes down to 45 watts at power saving mode and that is the products made for Nigeria. It more likely even gets better with products made for the US and EU like the ones Acunon has on offer here.

So Acunon, FYI the first thing I scan for when I see specs for any product of my interest here is the power consumption and if it has the power saving option. Sadly you hardly bother to put those and I simply move on. Again I repeat, getting yourself a wattmeter will greatly help your ministry especially for sales on Nairaland.

"Either on GRID or on GREEN, power saving devices should be the most desirable©"

2 Likes

Re: Buy Plasma, Lcd And Led Televisions For Affordable Pricein Lagos. by joeargy: 7:11pm On May 17, 2019
acunon:

Hi

Which Exact TV uses this board
Re: Buy Plasma, Lcd And Led Televisions For Affordable Pricein Lagos. by ceaser: 7:25pm On May 17, 2019
acunon:

Hi

I haven't used one, so I can't tell how good they are. You can still go for Samsung or LG UHD 4K 40"/43" with low power rating
Re: Buy Plasma, Lcd And Led Televisions For Affordable Pricein Lagos. by ceaser: 7:28pm On May 17, 2019
ronyking247:

Oh many thanks for this informations.

I want to ask if Skyrun TV is good.
Like 43, 50 inches are they good.
or what can you recommend for me on UHD

Once used a 22" gotten off of Konga on promo price. It's not so bad as it served well for the two months it was in use. Sold it off when I found out it has no Eco mode/power saving mode. It consumed 40 watts tops. That's non-sustainable and crazy terrible for a 22" with no Eco mode option.

But I don't know much about the higher dimensions sha.
Re: Buy Plasma, Lcd And Led Televisions For Affordable Pricein Lagos. by ceaser: 8:01pm On May 17, 2019
ceaser:

With Freeview, is the use limited only to channels received by the in-built satellite received on the TV or does it also include ability to record and rewind/FF programs from connected peripherals like Startimes decoders, DSTV decoders or webcasts from TV apps like Netflix?
Re: Buy Plasma, Lcd And Led Televisions For Affordable Pricein Lagos. by Ias1: 8:36pm On May 17, 2019
bigabbey:
Get your smart tv from acunon and call 08066653723 for your free to air satellite installation on your tv . No monthly bills just free . free to air rules!
without LNB? �
Re: Buy Plasma, Lcd And Led Televisions For Affordable Pricein Lagos. by bigabbey: 2:03am On May 18, 2019
Ias1:
without LNB? �
with LNB
Re: Buy Plasma, Lcd And Led Televisions For Affordable Pricein Lagos. by acunon: 9:35am On May 18, 2019
Samsung 43" Smart hub Full HD 1080p Display LED TV with Wi-Fi Ready Bluetooth TinzenOS 4.0 2015/2016 Edition with lots of features

Model Code : UE43J5600

Price : 85K negotiable

Re: Buy Plasma, Lcd And Led Televisions For Affordable Pricein Lagos. by acunon: 9:42am On May 18, 2019
Samsung 50" Smart TV UHD 4K LED TV with Wi-Fi HDR 10 plus TinzenOS 4.0 2016/2017 Edition Satellite turner for free to air Stations

Model Code : UE50KU6090

Price : 140K negotiable

Re: Buy Plasma, Lcd And Led Televisions For Affordable Pricein Lagos. by acunon: 9:46am On May 18, 2019
Samsung 55" Smart Hub UHD 4K LED TV Curved LED TV with Wi-Fi Ready Bluetooth TinzenOS 4.0 Satellite turner for free to air Stations

Model Code : UE55JU6670

Price : 200K negotiable

Re: Buy Plasma, Lcd And Led Televisions For Affordable Pricein Lagos. by emmaeko1989: 9:54am On May 18, 2019
Do you deliver outside Lagos? 08150760515.(WhatsApp).
Re: Buy Plasma, Lcd And Led Televisions For Affordable Pricein Lagos. by acunon: 10:02am On May 18, 2019
emmaeko1989:
Do you deliver outside Lagos? 08150760515.(WhatsApp).
Yes sir
Re: Buy Plasma, Lcd And Led Televisions For Affordable Pricein Lagos. by acunon: 10:21am On May 18, 2019
joeargy:

technika 40inch led...
mine is working perfectly except for the slot that u insert cam card , the pins have bent when I was inserting a can card, but all av of, HDMI etc are working, technika , 32 inch bush uses it, umc uses it, even some other brands too like logik uses it too
Board is available for 10K
Re: Buy Plasma, Lcd And Led Televisions For Affordable Pricein Lagos. by acunon: 10:25am On May 18, 2019
ceaser:

With this Freeview, is the use limited only to channels received by the in-built satellite received on the TV or does it also include ability to record and rewind/FF programs from connected peripherals like Startimes decoders, DSTV decoders or webcasts from TV apps like Netflix?
Hi

The Freeview here is only for watching missed programs from TV guide using the internet... As for TV program recording it depends if the Tv has ability to record programs into storage
Re: Buy Plasma, Lcd And Led Televisions For Affordable Pricein Lagos. by Greenarrow01(m): 11:00am On May 18, 2019
Thank you so much acunon, for the TV and home theatre
Delivered to Zaria yummy

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buy Plasma, Lcd And Led Televisions For Affordable Pricein Lagos. by tetralogyfallot(m): 11:37am On May 18, 2019
ceaser:

This is one thing that believe I have advised Acunon here on as better side attraction to his offerings here. I think I even advised him to get a wattmeter (less than 7k) as a useful tool and always test the TVs with full watt rating and also with "power saving mode" rating and include those results as part of his specs for each product.

I believe you can get <70 watts consumption on TVs ranging from 40" to 60". It simply depends on your settings and also om the type of TV. Most LGs and Samsungs have energy saving modes that you can activate when in use. Some certain brands lack that feature and you are therefore at the mercy of their power hogging performance. There is a standard consumption rating that comes with every TV label and that is what I believe Acunon based his reply on. I have seen 60" TVs with standard watt rating of 120 watts that goes down to 45 watts at power saving mode and that is the products made for Nigeria. It more likely even gets better with products made for the US and EU like the ones Acunon has on offer here.

So Acunon, FYI the first thing I scan for when I see specs for any product of my interest here is the power consumption and if it has the power saving option. Sadly you hardly bother to put those and I simply move on. Again I repeat, getting yourself a wattmeter will greatly help your ministry especially for sales on Nairaland.

"Either on GRID or on GREEN, power saving devices should be the most desirable©"
good point. Its something to be considered especially by people using inverter. Most TV's now don't consume much energy but still some are more energy saving than others. I was fortunate to get a 43 inch smart lg tv that consumes just 35watts.

1 Like

Re: Buy Plasma, Lcd And Led Televisions For Affordable Pricein Lagos. by Mikeshine(m): 11:55am On May 18, 2019
acunon:
Samsung 43" Smart hub Full HD 1080p Display LED TV with Wi-Fi Ready Bluetooth TinzenOS 4.0 2015/2016 Edition with lots of features

Model Code : UE43J5600

Price : 85K negotiable

Satellite turner for free to air Stations?
Re: Buy Plasma, Lcd And Led Televisions For Affordable Pricein Lagos. by acunon: 12:00pm On May 18, 2019
Mikeshine:

Satellite turner for free to air Stations?
No sir

But has Freeview and CI module (Smart card view)
Re: Buy Plasma, Lcd And Led Televisions For Affordable Pricein Lagos. by ronyking247: 4:42pm On May 18, 2019
ceaser:

God bless you bro, you really spoke my mind.
One critical thing i look for buying electronics is that.
Re: Buy Plasma, Lcd And Led Televisions For Affordable Pricein Lagos. by orchmansolo: 10:36am On May 19, 2019
acunon:
Fast finger

Samsung 24" Smart hub Curved Full HD 1080p Display LED 2016/2017 Edition with Wi-Fi Ready Bluetooth TinzenOS 4.0

Model Code : LV24F39S

Price : 40K negotiable
Is this still available?
If yes, can it go for 35k?
Re: Buy Plasma, Lcd And Led Televisions For Affordable Pricein Lagos. by acunon: 11:01am On May 19, 2019
orchmansolo:

Is this still available?
If yes, can it go for 35k?
Yes sir, WhatsApp 07010381875 for more information
Re: Buy Plasma, Lcd And Led Televisions For Affordable Pricein Lagos. by joeargy: 1:14pm On May 19, 2019
acunon:
Board is available for 10K
how much last
Re: Buy Plasma, Lcd And Led Televisions For Affordable Pricein Lagos. by acunon: 1:16pm On May 19, 2019
joeargy:

how much last
Re: Buy Plasma, Lcd And Led Televisions For Affordable Pricein Lagos. by joeargy: 1:24pm On May 19, 2019
acunon:
thought it was something of 5k
Re: Buy Plasma, Lcd And Led Televisions For Affordable Pricein Lagos. by Mikeshine(m): 1:39am On May 20, 2019
acunon:

No sir

But has Freeview and CI module (Smart card view)

Please how does this work?
Re: Buy Plasma, Lcd And Led Televisions For Affordable Pricein Lagos. by acunon: 6:45am On May 20, 2019
Good morning world, have a great day ahead!!!!
Re: Buy Plasma, Lcd And Led Televisions For Affordable Pricein Lagos. by acunon: 5:46pm On May 20, 2019
Mikeshine:

Please how does this work?

Free view works with internet while CI module works with card slot at the back of the Tv (Cards like DSTV Smart card with subscription on it)

(1) (2) (3) ... (271) (272) (273) (274) (275) (276) (277) ... (566) (Reply)

Www.whatsapp.com – Download Whatsapp For Nokia And Blackberry Phones / Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< / This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.