Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,790 members, 7,831,552 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 08:50 PM

Buy Plasma, Lcd And Led Televisions For Affordable Pricein Lagos. - Technology Market (292) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Buy Plasma, Lcd And Led Televisions For Affordable Pricein Lagos. (1015197 Views)

My Traumatic Buying Experience With Acunon - Buy Plasma, Led, Lcd Smart Tv's / Buy Plasma, Lcd And Led Televisions At Affordable Price / Plasma, Lcd And Other Electronic Repair Expert. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (289) (290) (291) (292) (293) (294) (295) ... (567) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buy Plasma, Lcd And Led Televisions For Affordable Pricein Lagos. by WarriAproko: 6:46pm On Sep 04, 2019
acunon:
Sa
price
Re: Buy Plasma, Lcd And Led Televisions For Affordable Pricein Lagos. by acunon: 7:54pm On Sep 04, 2019
Sweet deal for tomorrow's transaction

LG 49SK810V 2018/2019 SUHD 4K 49" with cinema HDR, Dobly Vision and Dobly Atmos going cheap!!!
Re: Buy Plasma, Lcd And Led Televisions For Affordable Pricein Lagos. by Collins4u1(m): 7:32am On Sep 05, 2019
eltalentino:
Images of the TVs sent to my friend

Thank God I decided to flip back a few pages... I'm not buying again.

2 Likes

Re: Buy Plasma, Lcd And Led Televisions For Affordable Pricein Lagos. by acunon: 9:15am On Sep 05, 2019
Collins4u1:

Move along friend, its not a must. Thanks
Re: Buy Plasma, Lcd And Led Televisions For Affordable Pricein Lagos. by acunon: 10:01am On Sep 05, 2019
Good morning World, have a great day ahead!!!!
Re: Buy Plasma, Lcd And Led Televisions For Affordable Pricein Lagos. by eltalentino(m): 10:21am On Sep 05, 2019
Collins4u1:

Hey man, just like I said, it's a one off situation and we are handling it... We are resolving the issues , so go ahead and make your transactions... I know he will do great ... So if you have any mine, just talke with him
Re: Buy Plasma, Lcd And Led Televisions For Affordable Pricein Lagos. by WarriAproko: 10:21am On Sep 05, 2019
acunon:

Move along friend, its not a must. Thanks
u don't say such. Instead u try to correct your image to any intending buyers. That's so rude.
Re: Buy Plasma, Lcd And Led Televisions For Affordable Pricein Lagos. by Gnar: 12:20pm On Sep 05, 2019
WarriAproko:
u don't say such. Instead u try to correct your image to any intending buyers. That's so rude.

No it isn't.

Everyone can read and follow the exchanges. Then come to their own independent conclusions.

If you aren't making an enquiry, seeking clarification, or sharing a review, keep your opinion to yourself.

That's basic etiquette.

2 Likes

Re: Buy Plasma, Lcd And Led Televisions For Affordable Pricein Lagos. by acunon: 5:31pm On Sep 05, 2019
WarriAproko:
Sorry about that sir

I apologize
Re: Buy Plasma, Lcd And Led Televisions For Affordable Pricein Lagos. by acunon: 5:31pm On Sep 05, 2019
More models
Re: Buy Plasma, Lcd And Led Televisions For Affordable Pricein Lagos. by acunon: 5:33pm On Sep 05, 2019
Samsung 49" Smart TV Quatum Dot color Super UHD 4K Ultra Slim HDR 1000 2016/2017 Edition with Wi-Fi Bluetooth

Features

Smart hub
Wifi ready
Screen mirroring capability
Micro dimming pro
Motion and voice control recognition
Usb 3.0 playback
HDMI ports and av
Quad core processor plus
SUHD 4K panel
Low power consumption
Football Mode
Bluetooth connectivity
Pur color plus
DTS Premium Sound quality 5.1
Intel WiDi
Camera support
Flat design
TinzenOS 5.0
2016/2017 Edition
Active HDR 1000
Supreme UHD Dimming
UHD ZOO
One connect box support
Satellite turner for free to air Stations
WiFi Direct
Quatum Dot color
Ultra black
360° design

And lots more

Model Code : UE49KS7500

Price : 175K negotiable

Condition : Neat

Re: Buy Plasma, Lcd And Led Televisions For Affordable Pricein Lagos. by omoskenso(m): 5:37pm On Sep 05, 2019
acunon:
More models

Anser my Home Theater questions on whatsapp, i bought Tv from you i must buy the home theater from you also and den rename my seating room "Acunon"

Do gimme dat i dont do models on home theater ooo
Re: Buy Plasma, Lcd And Led Televisions For Affordable Pricein Lagos. by acunon: 5:47pm On Sep 05, 2019
This is the latest LG 49" SUHD 4K 2018/2019 Edition

With Key Features

****Nano Cell Display

****Local Dimming

****α7 Intelligent Processor

****Cinema HDR

****AI TV

****Dolby Atmos

****Dolby Vision

Model Code : 49SK8100PLA

Price : 165K negotiable

Condition : Very clean

for more information please read here https://www.lg.com/uk/tvs/lg-49SK8100PLA

Re: Buy Plasma, Lcd And Led Televisions For Affordable Pricein Lagos. by acunon: 5:54pm On Sep 05, 2019
omoskenso:

Anser my Home Theater questions on whatsapp, i bought Tv from you i must buy the home theater from you also and den rename my seating room "Acunon"

Do gimme dat i dont do models on home theater ooo
Lols

I will do that tomorrow sir

Thanks
Re: Buy Plasma, Lcd And Led Televisions For Affordable Pricein Lagos. by acunon: 5:56pm On Sep 05, 2019
Model for tomorrow's transaction

Samsung 65" Smart Hub UHD 4K LED TV 2017/2018 Edition UE65MU6400
Re: Buy Plasma, Lcd And Led Televisions For Affordable Pricein Lagos. by acunon: 5:59pm On Sep 05, 2019
Hello all, I will be doing a Free give away on a Samsung Blu-ray DVD machine

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buy Plasma, Lcd And Led Televisions For Affordable Pricein Lagos. by WarriAproko: 8:24pm On Sep 05, 2019
acunon:

Sorry about that sir

I apologize
cool. Just be nice doing. Make ur customers to understand.
Re: Buy Plasma, Lcd And Led Televisions For Affordable Pricein Lagos. by Rapsowdee01(m): 8:59pm On Sep 05, 2019
acunon:
Hello all, I will be doing a Free give away on a Samsung Blu-ray DVD machine

Fingers crossed
Re: Buy Plasma, Lcd And Led Televisions For Affordable Pricein Lagos. by good4all40: 11:41am On Sep 06, 2019
Waiting for your give away Acunon
Re: Buy Plasma, Lcd And Led Televisions For Affordable Pricein Lagos. by biz2get(m): 11:51am On Sep 06, 2019
eltalentino:

Okay like I promised yesterday about dropping a review...

I got two smart TVs from him, one for a friend who was also interested. Spoke to @ acunon on several occasions and the deal was struck ... He told us the TVs were clean and the conditions were like new and that we have nothing to worry about ....

Just before we transfer the agreed sum to him, he told us the TVs won't be coming with the base stand and he told us we will have to pay a sum to get the stands which we also agreed on ..but the stands sent do not fit in with TVs and required support for TVs to stand...as they were carved from other models

PROS
The display of the TVs are very okay
Connectivity work well on the second Tv

CONS
[center][/center]
The back cover of the TVs are not well covered
There are horrible scratches on the one sent to my friend
The clips of the one sent to my friend are broken and the TVs don't close well..

The screen mirroring feature on mine doesn't work well even after trying with several devices, a Samsung s9, Lenovo and a Xiaomi device.

My issue right now is the problem it has generated with my friend as acunon wouldn't say anything tangible on the broken clips and open back...

On the screen mirrowing issues, he is suggesting it might be an adapter issue, which might need to be changed along side the motherboard or i get a mini android box... who is supposed to cater for this?

So I intend sending the TVs back for the issues to be fix or swap for another ... An idea, he doesn't want to entertain...

Note he never told us about any of these issues before the TVs arrived....

My question is am I supposed to be okay with defective products or paid money and not get what was expected?

Most of Us Dodged a Bullet.

Good review,. Thumbs up!
Re: Buy Plasma, Lcd And Led Televisions For Affordable Pricein Lagos. by acunon: 4:35pm On Sep 06, 2019
You all ready??
Re: Buy Plasma, Lcd And Led Televisions For Affordable Pricein Lagos. by Ias1: 4:36pm On Sep 06, 2019
acunon:
You all ready??
just dash me
Re: Buy Plasma, Lcd And Led Televisions For Affordable Pricein Lagos. by acunon: 5:44pm On Sep 06, 2019
Ias1:
just dash me
Nerver rush sir
Re: Buy Plasma, Lcd And Led Televisions For Affordable Pricein Lagos. by acunon: 6:24pm On Sep 06, 2019
2016/2017 Edition LG 43" Smart TV Ultra HD 4K WebOS LED TV with HDR 10 plus WiFi Bluetooth with a line on the screen going cheap!!!!!

Model Code : 43UH610V

Price : 65K Neg

Condition :Like new

Re: Buy Plasma, Lcd And Led Televisions For Affordable Pricein Lagos. by acunon: 8:39am On Sep 07, 2019
The question goes this simple

The fasted finger to reply this goes with the DVD Player

When was this thread created?
Re: Buy Plasma, Lcd And Led Televisions For Affordable Pricein Lagos. by acunon: 8:39am On Sep 07, 2019
Good morning World, have a great day ahead!!!!
Re: Buy Plasma, Lcd And Led Televisions For Affordable Pricein Lagos. by Jacobx007: 8:43am On Sep 07, 2019
January 30, 2014
Re: Buy Plasma, Lcd And Led Televisions For Affordable Pricein Lagos. by acunon: 8:58am On Sep 07, 2019
Jacobx007:
January 30, 2014
Wrong!!!!
Re: Buy Plasma, Lcd And Led Televisions For Affordable Pricein Lagos. by Nobody: 9:09am On Sep 07, 2019
Juñe 30, 2014
acunon:

1 Like

Re: Buy Plasma, Lcd And Led Televisions For Affordable Pricein Lagos. by mummyson26(m): 9:28am On Sep 07, 2019
acunon:

7:29 am June 30 2014
Re: Buy Plasma, Lcd And Led Televisions For Affordable Pricein Lagos. by Dam5reey(m): 9:51am On Sep 07, 2019
Giveaway gone cry
Re: Buy Plasma, Lcd And Led Televisions For Affordable Pricein Lagos. by acunon: 10:42am On Sep 07, 2019
tosintomi:
Juñe 30, 2014
Correct

Please send in your details to 07010381875 ASAP

Thanks

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (289) (290) (291) (292) (293) (294) (295) ... (567) (Reply)

Www.whatsapp.com – Download Whatsapp For Nokia And Blackberry Phones / Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< / This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.