Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,166 members, 7,849,601 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 05:25 AM

Buy Plasma, Lcd And Led Televisions For Affordable Pricein Lagos. - Technology Market (41) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Buy Plasma, Lcd And Led Televisions For Affordable Pricein Lagos. (1020159 Views)

My Traumatic Buying Experience With Acunon - Buy Plasma, Led, Lcd Smart Tv's / Buy Plasma, Lcd And Led Televisions At Affordable Price / Plasma, Lcd And Other Electronic Repair Expert. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (38) (39) (40) (41) (42) (43) (44) ... (568) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buy Plasma, Lcd And Led Televisions For Affordable Pricein Lagos. by JonSnow(m): 8:49pm On Dec 08, 2015
[size=18pt]WOW!! [/size] cheesy cheesy

acunon is a very very reliable fellow.

to be honest, i never believed honest people like this still exist in this country

i recently took delivery of a 40' Samsung Ultra HD tv [2014 Model] all the way from Lagos to Owerri. shocked shocked shocked

here's my official review:

communication: 5/5
delivery time: 5/5
reliability: 5/5
transparency: 5/5

overall: 5/5 smiley

buy your tv's from this young man. he's the real deal.

God bless your hustle bro!

**rushes back to my ManUtd vs WolfsBurg match cheesy

7 Likes

Re: Buy Plasma, Lcd And Led Televisions For Affordable Pricein Lagos. by acunon: 9:52pm On Dec 08, 2015
JonSnow:
[size=18pt]WOW!! [/size] cheesy cheesy

acunon is a very very reliable fellow.

to be honest, i never believed honest people like this still exist in this country

i recently took delivery of a 40' Samsung Ultra HD tv [2014 Model] all the way from Lagos to Owerri. shocked shocked shocked

here's my official review:

communication: 5/5
delivery time: 5/5
reliability: 5/5
transparency: 5/5

overall: 5/5 smiley

buy your tv's from this young man. he's the real deal.

God bless your hustle bro!

**rushes back to my ManUtd vs WolfsBurg match cheesy
Thanks obinna, enjoy ur ultra hd tv
Re: Buy Plasma, Lcd And Led Televisions For Affordable Pricein Lagos. by acunon: 7:36am On Dec 09, 2015
Good morning World, have a great day ahead!
Re: Buy Plasma, Lcd And Led Televisions For Affordable Pricein Lagos. by acunon: 2:24pm On Dec 09, 2015
Lg 55UB85 webos 4k Smart tv and 3d for 180k, very urgent!

Re: Buy Plasma, Lcd And Led Televisions For Affordable Pricein Lagos. by mostical(m): 3:27pm On Dec 09, 2015
This is for you that's skeptical about doing an online business with this young guy. I feel it's worth doing a review after receiving maximum customer service satisfaction from "ACUNON".
He is rare gem;very attentive, patient and tactful.

I made my decision to buy from him after reading from page A-Z of this thread and for me, knowing how vocal the Great Nairalanders are,I could only see one customer complaint and he replied the client that he will help him fix the fault.I felt convinced I'm at the right place.

So, I hooked up with him on WhatsApp, had few chats and he showed me pictures of the Smart Tvs that he has and we concluded on a Price.I also ask him to help me acquire a Split Unit Air Conditioner.
The next day he gave me his Bank information and I lodge the agreed fee into his account and he promised to return the LG TV via a courier to Abeokuta same day but he later called me that he has a bonus package for me but the laptop he'll use he left at home hence my TV will not get to me same day. Seriously I have no doubt he's a good guy from the rapport we had on phone.
Here comes the next day and he delivered this Stunning TV plus the AC,I so love this TV because of the design and the pictures plus it looks new.
I have never regretted doing business with him cos this TV is mad.

The funny thing is I do not even know what the person I transacted with look like.But the guy is going places because all these online business we see around started like this.
So I pray God continue to bless your hustle and you wax stronger.

1 Like

Re: Buy Plasma, Lcd And Led Televisions For Affordable Pricein Lagos. by mistamayor(m): 4:26pm On Dec 09, 2015
acunon:

Hello Sir,

Do i get the original magic remote and 3D Glasses with this TV? If you reply yes, I'd call you and see if we can close this deal on saturday
Re: Buy Plasma, Lcd And Led Televisions For Affordable Pricein Lagos. by acunon: 7:09pm On Dec 09, 2015
mistamayor:

Hello Sir,

Do i get the original magic remote and 3D Glasses with this TV? If you reply yes, I'd call you and see if we can close this deal on saturday
The original magic remote is not available and also the 3D glass is available at 9k for 2. Saturday might be too late, you can call me to see if you can pick it tomorrow Thursday. Thanks
Re: Buy Plasma, Lcd And Led Televisions For Affordable Pricein Lagos. by timijoseph01(m): 8:40pm On Dec 09, 2015
Hello,, my Led tv 26'' got a prob, its name is ''LOGIK'' guess itz china cause it even came with in-built DvD..
It has been working fine for over a year now,, just recently it the DvD unit interrupts with the normal TV i.e when the TV is swithed On, it automatically switch to DvD mode,, and even when we tried to change it to AV mode, or normal tv,, it wouldnt..!
Can you help with this..?? Also where is your shop in lagos..??
Re: Buy Plasma, Lcd And Led Televisions For Affordable Pricein Lagos. by acunon: 8:45pm On Dec 09, 2015
mostical:
This is for you that's skeptical about doing an online business with this young guy. I feel it's worth doing a review after receiving maximum customer service satisfaction from "ACUNON".
He is rare gem;very attentive, patient and tactful.

I made my decision to buy from him after reading from page A-Z of this thread and for me, knowing how vocal the Great Nairalanders are,I could only see one customer complaint and he replied the client that he will help him fix the fault.I felt convinced I'm at the right place.

So, I hooked up with him on WhatsApp, had few chats and he showed me pictures of the Smart Tvs that he has and we concluded on a Price.I also ask him to help me acquire a Split Unit Air Conditioner.
The next day he gave me his Bank information and I lodge the agreed fee into his account and he promised to return the LG TV via a courier to Abeokuta same day but he later called me that he has a bonus package for me but the laptop he'll use he left at home hence my TV will not get to me same day. Seriously I have no doubt he's a good guy from the rapport we had on phone.
Here comes the next day and he delivered this Stunning TV plus the AC,I so love this TV because of the design and the pictures plus it looks new.
I have never regretted doing business with him cos this TV is mad.

The funny thing is I do not even know what the person I transacted with look like.But the guy is going places because all these online business we see around started like this.
So I pray God continue to bless your hustle and you wax stronger.
thanks boss, really appreciate!
Re: Buy Plasma, Lcd And Led Televisions For Affordable Pricein Lagos. by acunon: 8:53pm On Dec 09, 2015
timijoseph01:
Hello,, my Led tv 26'' got a prob, its name is ''LOGIK'' guess itz china cause it even came with in-built DvD..
It has been working fine for over a year now,, just recently it the DvD unit interrupts with the normal TV i.e when the TV is swithed On, it automatically switch to DvD mode,, and even when we tried to change it to AV mode, or normal tv,, it wouldnt..!
Can you help with this..?? Also where is your shop in lagos..??
hi timijoseph01
the logik tv set is not a china tv set,its an european tv with strong parts which I have been using since 2 years ago without issue. if you try changing to av mode and it does not work out well then it might be a problem from the remote control or sensor box or even from the function or back board. get a new working remote control and try again bt if it persists then refer to me at comet star plaza opp saint peter church junction alaba intl market ojo.
thanks for your time.

1 Like

Re: Buy Plasma, Lcd And Led Televisions For Affordable Pricein Lagos. by acunon: 8:43am On Dec 10, 2015
ACUNONTRONICS NIG LTD IN CONJUCTION WITH GIG LOGISTICS PRESENTS GOODS IN TRANSITS INSURANCE SCHEME FOR COURIER , EXPRESS DELIVERY , FREIGHT , E COMMERCE LOGISTICS, AND SUPPLY CHAIN SOLUTIONS FOR GOODS FROM LAGOS TO ABUJA ,PORT HARCOURT, EDO , YENOGOA , OWERRI , ENUGU , AWKA , AND UMUAHIA.
all goods will be insured and handled with absolute care till its final destination. so no need to worry or be afraid that your tv will be broken or damaged as we will provide an option for local courier service with good safety idea and low cost and also a standard one like GIG with full insurance .
call us on 08062363420
as we will be able to help see your goods safely to its destination.

1 Like

Re: Buy Plasma, Lcd And Led Televisions For Affordable Pricein Lagos. by acunon: 8:47am On Dec 10, 2015
acunon:
still available only for today!
Re: Buy Plasma, Lcd And Led Televisions For Affordable Pricein Lagos. by acunon: 8:52am On Dec 10, 2015
Samsung 32" smart hub tv 2015 model

1 Like

Re: Buy Plasma, Lcd And Led Televisions For Affordable Pricein Lagos. by acunon: 8:54am On Dec 10, 2015
Samsung 46" smart hub tv with 3d at 105k

Re: Buy Plasma, Lcd And Led Televisions For Affordable Pricein Lagos. by acunon: 9:32am On Dec 10, 2015
Re: Buy Plasma, Lcd And Led Televisions For Affordable Pricein Lagos. by gustav25: 3:05pm On Dec 10, 2015
acunon:
Samsung 32" smart hub tv 2015 model
what's the price ?
Re: Buy Plasma, Lcd And Led Televisions For Affordable Pricein Lagos. by acunon: 5:59pm On Dec 10, 2015
gustav25:
what's the price ?
45k sir
Re: Buy Plasma, Lcd And Led Televisions For Affordable Pricein Lagos. by jimikata(m): 6:27pm On Dec 10, 2015
acunon:
45k sir
model number plz.
Re: Buy Plasma, Lcd And Led Televisions For Affordable Pricein Lagos. by acunon: 7:24am On Dec 11, 2015
jimikata:
model number plz.
SAMSUNG UE32j5500
Re: Buy Plasma, Lcd And Led Televisions For Affordable Pricein Lagos. by acunon: 7:27am On Dec 11, 2015
Re: Buy Plasma, Lcd And Led Televisions For Affordable Pricein Lagos. by phlexxee: 1:02pm On Dec 11, 2015
I have nothing to be thankful for after all. I regret buying TV from u that develops a screen problem after 5 months instead of adding a little more money to the 50k and buy a brand new smart TV with warranty...

1 Like

Re: Buy Plasma, Lcd And Led Televisions For Affordable Pricein Lagos. by tunnyflow(m): 3:46pm On Dec 11, 2015
Do you have a 40inches or more smart TV 2015?... Samsung,LG or Sony.... prices n model number pls
Re: Buy Plasma, Lcd And Led Televisions For Affordable Pricein Lagos. by larrypourl(m): 12:32am On Dec 12, 2015
Hi bro. Read from A-Z of this thread and I must commend your good work. Please I need a flat screen with good picture quality and can play video from usb and also a portable home theatre for a student like me. Thanks. Please put me into consideration coz I be student oo[size=8pt][/size] grin
Re: Buy Plasma, Lcd And Led Televisions For Affordable Pricein Lagos. by acunon: 7:58am On Dec 12, 2015
phlexxee:
Thanks acunon 4d delivery of my LG 32" smart TV.....
I really shld commend u 4 being an honest, reliable, straightforward & transparent bizness man. Paying 50k into d bank account of a total stranger, some1 I av never seen or met b4 & I don't even know was a huge risk. But I trusted d positive reviews abt u on Nairaland & u didn't disappoint me. Also u didn't betray d trust & confidence pple av in u online. Thr are so many fraudsters on d internet now but u chose to be different. May God reward u 4ur integrity. The sky isnt ur limit in bizness. Although, I spent more than I budgeted 4a 32" smart tv, over 50k...but d most important tin 4me was ur honesty & reliability and giving me a TV of my taste. What if I paid d money & d item wasn't delivered & I lose 50k? I can't arrest u. U chose to be honest.
I also appreciate ur gr8 customer service. Inspite of d delay & d fact dat I was already getting angry u kept me assured & updated... Tnx & well-done!
Make sure u continue d good work. Tnk u & remain blessed. Hope to do other business with u in d future.
Thanks sir!
Re: Buy Plasma, Lcd And Led Televisions For Affordable Pricein Lagos. by acunon: 8:03am On Dec 12, 2015
tunnyflow:
Do you have a 40inches or more smart TV 2015?... Samsung,LG or Sony.... prices n model number pls
Goodmorning tunnyflow
I dnt have a samsung lg or sony of 40",42",40" 2015 model, bt the 2014's are available.
You can add me while I will keep u updated when the 2015 comes up.
Re: Buy Plasma, Lcd And Led Televisions For Affordable Pricein Lagos. by acunon: 8:06am On Dec 12, 2015
larrypourl:
Hi bro. Read from A-Z of this thread and I must commend your good work. Please I need a flat screen with good picture quality and can play video from usb and also a portable home theatre for a student like me. Thanks. Please put me into consideration coz I be student oo[size=8pt][/size] grin
Thanks bro
A student size is always a 32" Samsung or lg smart led or led at 45k and 40k respectively. You can get a great home theatre system from 15k and above.

You can also get a sound bar with a normal dvd player at a reduced cost.
Re: Buy Plasma, Lcd And Led Televisions For Affordable Pricein Lagos. by Twistkihd(m): 8:29am On Dec 12, 2015
acunon:

Goodmorning tunnyflow
I dnt have a samsung lg or sony of 40",42",40" 2015 model, bt the 2014's are available.
pls i have a new 32"samsung led tv i tink 2014 model can we go for a swap deal with the 32" up dre?
Re: Buy Plasma, Lcd And Led Televisions For Affordable Pricein Lagos. by squino(m): 8:52am On Dec 12, 2015
acunon:
Lg 42LM760V boardless smart tv and 3d for urgent sales at 70k
WhatsApp 07010381875
Call me 08062363420 for more information and pictures
Bump, make bookings before its been sold. Its a Bonaza deal!

Bros can you send this to Akwa Ibom?
How do i pay?
And help me check for sony w800series
Re: Buy Plasma, Lcd And Led Televisions For Affordable Pricein Lagos. by obisite: 6:16pm On Dec 12, 2015
This guy is just down to earth,, so calm and free,, I budgeted getting a TV and home theater same time,, unfortunately I couldn't meet up with the amount for TV, due to some expense,, so I decided making use of what I have left for home theater,, I called ACUNON.. explained to him, he took it upon himself locating where to get a good sound system,, home theater,, despite the fact, that is not upto 2hrs he opened yesterday morning,, went round with me, until I got what I did appreciate,, was there till all deal was done.. Even assisted me carrying to where I can get bus,, not just that,, I couldn't call him later, due to low battery,, he did call to know if I did arrive home safe..., in short... Its a sure clue to me that,, Nigeria is gonna be great again,, we still have honest people around despite the level of bad governance... ACUNON... All I can say is,, God will reward your honesty, dignity beyond your expectation,,, you will grow more and more,, becoming one of the International dealers... Bless you bro!!!

2 Likes

Re: Buy Plasma, Lcd And Led Televisions For Affordable Pricein Lagos. by tunnyflow(m): 6:18pm On Dec 12, 2015
acunon:

Goodmorning tunnyflow

Will u kindly show me their pics or model numbers and prices? When will the 2015s land please? This year?
Re: Buy Plasma, Lcd And Led Televisions For Affordable Pricein Lagos. by squino(m): 8:01pm On Dec 12, 2015
Bruh you v not replied me
Re: Buy Plasma, Lcd And Led Televisions For Affordable Pricein Lagos. by kingbash1: 2:45pm On Dec 13, 2015
acunon:
Lg 42LM760V boardless smart tv and 3d for urgent sales at 70k
WhatsApp 07010381875
Call me 08062363420 for more information and pictures
Bump, make bookings before its been sold. Its a Bonaza deal!
Acunon as show he is trustworthy & sincere young man with a promising future. He just delivered my Samsung smart hub tv 3d at considerable price. He is a man to put your trust on when buying tv.

(1) (2) (3) ... (38) (39) (40) (41) (42) (43) (44) ... (568) (Reply)

Www.whatsapp.com – Download Whatsapp For Nokia And Blackberry Phones / Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< / This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.