Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,237 members, 7,860,523 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 12:03 PM

Buy Plasma, Lcd And Led Televisions For Affordable Pricein Lagos. - Technology Market (45) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Buy Plasma, Lcd And Led Televisions For Affordable Pricein Lagos. (1023120 Views)

My Traumatic Buying Experience With Acunon - Buy Plasma, Led, Lcd Smart Tv's / Buy Plasma, Lcd And Led Televisions At Affordable Price / Plasma, Lcd And Other Electronic Repair Expert. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (42) (43) (44) (45) (46) (47) (48) ... (569) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buy Plasma, Lcd And Led Televisions For Affordable Pricein Lagos. by Nobody: 8:02am On Dec 23, 2015
acunon:

No sir, I have from 55" and above. Bt I might get a 40" 4k Tv soon
Please let me know as soon as you do
Re: Buy Plasma, Lcd And Led Televisions For Affordable Pricein Lagos. by venorite(m): 8:38am On Dec 23, 2015
acunon:

Goodmorning
I guess this a plasma tv and not Led
Oga message that I sent to you on WhatsApp since yesterday has not delivered. I need a tv
Re: Buy Plasma, Lcd And Led Televisions For Affordable Pricein Lagos. by coldFLARES1(m): 10:43am On Dec 23, 2015
acunon:

Thanks sir, you might be needing a 42" plasma tv 2010-2013 model with low power consumption at cheaper rate than Led's of 40" which will cost up to 60k.
Alright, could u avail me your offerings of low power consuming plasma TVs: brands, model and price. thanks
Re: Buy Plasma, Lcd And Led Televisions For Affordable Pricein Lagos. by ebrahym(m): 1:28pm On Dec 23, 2015
coldFLARES1:
Alright, could u avail me your offerings of low power consuming plasma TVs: brands, model and price. thanks

2015 LG plasma TV available bought brand new 4months ago @65K....

Permission from Mr. Acunon for permission to post pictures?
Re: Buy Plasma, Lcd And Led Televisions For Affordable Pricein Lagos. by coldFLARES1(m): 1:52pm On Dec 23, 2015
ebrahym:

unfortunately, i may not be able to deal with you in view of the fact that acunon is supposed to offer me a better deal
Re: Buy Plasma, Lcd And Led Televisions For Affordable Pricein Lagos. by ebrahym(m): 2:25pm On Dec 23, 2015
coldFLARES1:
unfortunately, i may not be able to deal with you in view of the fact that acunon is supposed to offer me a better deal

Okay, no prob sir
Re: Buy Plasma, Lcd And Led Televisions For Affordable Pricein Lagos. by Nobody: 10:50pm On Dec 23, 2015
acunon:
SAMSUNG 40 INCHES 2015 MODEL 4K TV SMART HUB TV UHD
Jst one available, who will be the lucky owner.
SAMSUNG UE40JU6400
85k!
Is it still available?
Re: Buy Plasma, Lcd And Led Televisions For Affordable Pricein Lagos. by acunon: 7:48am On Dec 24, 2015
sarajevo:

Please let me know as soon as you do
Pls send me a message on whatsapp so as to enable me add you to my list of reservation of tvs.
Re: Buy Plasma, Lcd And Led Televisions For Affordable Pricein Lagos. by acunon: 7:49am On Dec 24, 2015
venorite:
Oga message that I sent to you on WhatsApp since yesterday has not delivered. I need a tv
I have replied you sir, am so sorry!
Re: Buy Plasma, Lcd And Led Televisions For Affordable Pricein Lagos. by acunon: 7:50am On Dec 24, 2015
coldFLARES1:
Will do that as soon as i get to the office today
Re: Buy Plasma, Lcd And Led Televisions For Affordable Pricein Lagos. by acunon: 7:52am On Dec 24, 2015
ebrahym:

No problem sir, you can post pics and the model for any serious buyer.
Re: Buy Plasma, Lcd And Led Televisions For Affordable Pricein Lagos. by acunon: 7:53am On Dec 24, 2015
coldFLARES1:
Let's hear from him sir, let him post pics and model with his price tag
Re: Buy Plasma, Lcd And Led Televisions For Affordable Pricein Lagos. by acunon: 7:55am On Dec 24, 2015
sarajevo:
Is it still available?
Sold and bought by Tony Eghosa
Re: Buy Plasma, Lcd And Led Televisions For Affordable Pricein Lagos. by acunon: 8:22am On Dec 24, 2015
Good morning World, have a great day ahead!
Re: Buy Plasma, Lcd And Led Televisions For Affordable Pricein Lagos. by realshel: 8:22am On Dec 24, 2015
Acunon is cool and reliable to do business with.

Acunon delivered my 50’’ samsung Smart Tv without meeting him in person, i sent 107k to this guy account on Sunday and he confirmed d cash then promised to deliver the next day and he did

Acumon Keep on the good work!

Re: Buy Plasma, Lcd And Led Televisions For Affordable Pricein Lagos. by acunon: 8:25am On Dec 24, 2015
realshel:
Acunon is cool and reliable to do business with.

Acunon delivered my 50’’ samsung Smart Tv without meeting him in person, i sent 107k to this guy account on Sunday and he confirmed d cash then promised to deliver the next day and he did

Acumon Keep on the good work!
Ur welcome sir, enjoy!
Re: Buy Plasma, Lcd And Led Televisions For Affordable Pricein Lagos. by acunon: 3:44pm On Dec 24, 2015
Lg 42"

Re: Buy Plasma, Lcd And Led Televisions For Affordable Pricein Lagos. by venorite(m): 4:34pm On Dec 24, 2015
acunon:
Lg 42"
pls here abx WhatsApp,where do you respond faster?
Re: Buy Plasma, Lcd And Led Televisions For Affordable Pricein Lagos. by SBG: 6:05pm On Dec 24, 2015
Your way of doing business is just amazing. Just keep it up guy. You don't need to cut corners because you are already on the right track to greatness!
acunon:
Lg 42"
Re: Buy Plasma, Lcd And Led Televisions For Affordable Pricein Lagos. by mjay(m): 6:14pm On Dec 24, 2015
Please do you have LG home theatre with tall spkrs that I can wirelessly connect with my LG 42' tv? With tall spkrs. How much will it cost sir?
Re: Buy Plasma, Lcd And Led Televisions For Affordable Pricein Lagos. by Nobody: 7:48pm On Dec 24, 2015
acunon:
Lg 42"
sir how much does this tv go for?
Re: Buy Plasma, Lcd And Led Televisions For Affordable Pricein Lagos. by obisite: 9:53pm On Dec 24, 2015
acunon:
Lg 42"

LG 32"smart led TV available for 40K? Reply bro,, checking you on Saturday if available...,,
Re: Buy Plasma, Lcd And Led Televisions For Affordable Pricein Lagos. by acunon: 7:44am On Dec 25, 2015
venorite:
pls here abx WhatsApp,where do you respond faster?
Replied sir
Merry Christmas!
Re: Buy Plasma, Lcd And Led Televisions For Affordable Pricein Lagos. by acunon: 7:49am On Dec 25, 2015
mjay:
Please do you have LG home theatre with tall spkrs that I can wirelessly connect with my LG 42' tv? With tall spkrs. How much will it cost sir?
I dnt sell home theatre bt my friend does, and I dnt think he has the wireless speakers else a sony with wireless sensor only for the tall boys.
Merry Christmas
Re: Buy Plasma, Lcd And Led Televisions For Affordable Pricein Lagos. by acunon: 7:50am On Dec 25, 2015
dumo1:

sir how much does this tv go for?
75k,sold and bought by Isaac. Though another one is still available
Re: Buy Plasma, Lcd And Led Televisions For Affordable Pricein Lagos. by acunon: 7:51am On Dec 25, 2015
obisite:

LG 32"smart led TV available for 40K? Reply bro,, checking you on Saturday if available...,,
45k last sir
Merry Christmas!
Re: Buy Plasma, Lcd And Led Televisions For Affordable Pricein Lagos. by acunon: 9:20am On Dec 25, 2015
Merry Christmas to you all from ACUNONTRONICS nig ltd.

1 Like

Re: Buy Plasma, Lcd And Led Televisions For Affordable Pricein Lagos. by Chyvy(f): 12:13pm On Dec 25, 2015
Merry Christmas Acunon. Pls do u have a 48 " Samsung 4k TV? Or a 50" Samsung smart tv? What re d prices?
Re: Buy Plasma, Lcd And Led Televisions For Affordable Pricein Lagos. by acunon: 1:41pm On Dec 25, 2015
Chyvy:
Merry Christmas Acunon. Pls do u have a 48 " Samsung 4k TV? Or a 50" Samsung smart tv? What re d prices?
Wish you the best dear
I dnt have a 48" 4k tv bt i have a 50" samsung smart TV 3d for 120k ma.
Re: Buy Plasma, Lcd And Led Televisions For Affordable Pricein Lagos. by Chyvy(f): 8:02pm On Dec 25, 2015
Thanks Acunon. Is the 50" 4k?
Re: Buy Plasma, Lcd And Led Televisions For Affordable Pricein Lagos. by acunon: 4:55pm On Dec 26, 2015
Chyvy:
Thanks Acunon. Is the 50" 4k?
No ma, jst smart hub and 3D

(1) (2) (3) ... (42) (43) (44) (45) (46) (47) (48) ... (569) (Reply)

Www.whatsapp.com – Download Whatsapp For Nokia And Blackberry Phones / Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< / This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.