Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,011 members, 7,817,977 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:21 AM

Buy Plasma, Lcd And Led Televisions For Affordable Pricein Lagos. - Technology Market (66) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Buy Plasma, Lcd And Led Televisions For Affordable Pricein Lagos. (1010831 Views)

My Traumatic Buying Experience With Acunon - Buy Plasma, Led, Lcd Smart Tv's / Buy Plasma, Lcd And Led Televisions At Affordable Price / Plasma, Lcd And Other Electronic Repair Expert. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (63) (64) (65) (66) (67) (68) (69) ... (566) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buy Plasma, Lcd And Led Televisions For Affordable Pricein Lagos. by Simplesoul05(m): 8:32pm On Mar 13, 2016
acunon:

LG 55" WebOs Smart TV and 3D

All still available and price highly negotiable!

Wats dast price?
Re: Buy Plasma, Lcd And Led Televisions For Affordable Pricein Lagos. by Simplesoul05(m): 9:05pm On Mar 13, 2016
acunon:
Good morning Damolux01
You can a 42" plasma Samsung/Lg 2008/2009 for 38k,50" plasma Samsung/Lg 2008/2009 for 50k. 40" Samsung/42" Lg Lcd is 48k. You can come and examine it and also check for power consumption et al...

Location and ur wassap number sir
Re: Buy Plasma, Lcd And Led Televisions For Affordable Pricein Lagos. by sleemoon(m): 9:46pm On Mar 13, 2016
acunon:

Okay good
I will have to use simple description to explain better
3D TV
A 3D enabled TV is one that has a 3 Dimensional effect on any image or video where it creates a scene of close range images in 3 dimensional form. In simpler form, if you are to play a 3D movie on a 3D enabled TV switching on the 3D option in the tv makes the image blur and if you are to watch from a compatible 3D glass you will see the images appear close to you as if you are watching it life. 3D glasses can cause some eyes effect if worn for a long Time.
HDTV
A HD TV is a terminology for high definition tv which also know as the 720p resolution. It's been distinguished from a full HD tv where this has a resolution of 1080p which has a wonderful viewing experience.
LED TV
LED TVS uses a Light emitting diode Technology (L.E.D) as a display screen. Instead of using the one from LCD it's been modified internally where the boards and integrated components are replaced with sophisticated ICs . It is not bulky nor heavy as the LCD bt are slim, optimised power comsuption, some packed with Internet related features like the SMART TVS,more dark screen,economical biodegradable parts tjat can ve easlily recycled and low heatin value. LED'S are part of the latest uses TV technologies and are also modified further to make life easier. side effects of this LED'S are always fragility of parts and weak screen effect.
LCD
LCD TVS uses the liquid cystal display to power images on a tube. It is always categories with high heating value,fairly high power consumption, slightly heavy,production of water screen which occurs when the viewing angle is distorted a poor image like a mirage covers the screen. Though they are always stronger and would last up to years if used every day. The production of LCD has stopped since it has been fully modified to LED'S
OLED
OLED means organic light emmiting diode which is a modified form of LED, they are usually slimmer(thickness in millimetes), lighter,more power optimised, rich dark screen and a lot of more functions. There display is almost near a 4K view as there image resolution rating is highly optimised.
SMART TV
A SMART TV can be any TV that can be used to access the Internet with its inbuilt application. It uses a Smart hub which is a collection of certain preinstalled applications to access the internet. The Internet supply is either powered by either a Wireless connection popular called a WI-FI or a local area network (WLAN).
PLASMA TVS
Plasma tvs are also form of the cathode rays tube tvs which are often glass type. It can be either a smart tv or a plain one. It's usually heavy, some slightly flat,generate much heat as for the other models like 2009 and below, usually have light glares when light rays are shined on the screen which causes distorted visions and are powerful too. Though the production of plasma tvs is diminishing as major game players in the tv industries has almost stop the production of it. We hope it's been modified into something better
4K TVS
4K Tv also know as a UHD TV (ULTRA HIGH DEFINITION)usually means 4x the full HD display of a LED TV, it increases the picture quality 4 times of a normal full HD TVS, it's has a features of UHD UPSCALING where it can minutely raise a 1080p display to 4096 x 2160p. There are 4K videos which can be played on a 4K tv to know there picture worth as they can be downloaded on the Internet. But my question still remain, are 4K tvs worth buying as I see nothing fancinating on there so called images stability . Thanks

Thanks for the insight... Now i ve to choose btw Led nd Oled..
Re: Buy Plasma, Lcd And Led Televisions For Affordable Pricein Lagos. by acunon: 7:21am On Mar 14, 2016
holluwai:
Awesome view, how much is this?

It has been long sold, though it doesn't Come much bt its a one of a kind. It was sold at 250k then with a little defect it had. The picture quality is wow!
Re: Buy Plasma, Lcd And Led Televisions For Affordable Pricein Lagos. by acunon: 7:22am On Mar 14, 2016
Simplesoul05:

Is it still available?
Yes sir, very much available.
Re: Buy Plasma, Lcd And Led Televisions For Affordable Pricein Lagos. by acunon: 7:24am On Mar 14, 2016
Simplesoul05:

Wats dast price?
It has been sold sir, more stock to come.
Re: Buy Plasma, Lcd And Led Televisions For Affordable Pricein Lagos. by acunon: 7:24am On Mar 14, 2016
Simplesoul05:

Location and ur wassap number sir
Alaba international market ojo lagos
Call me 08062363420
WhatsApp 07010381875 only
BBM 58BDEB3A
Re: Buy Plasma, Lcd And Led Televisions For Affordable Pricein Lagos. by acunon: 7:25am On Mar 14, 2016
sleemoon:

Ur welcome sir. The choice is yours.
Re: Buy Plasma, Lcd And Led Televisions For Affordable Pricein Lagos. by acunon: 7:25am On Mar 14, 2016
Good morning World, have a great day ahead!
Re: Buy Plasma, Lcd And Led Televisions For Affordable Pricein Lagos. by acunon: 7:34am On Mar 14, 2016
acunon:
LG 32" WebOs smart tv 2015 model available for urgent sales at 55k
Model number is 32LF6300
acunon:
Lg 50" WebOs smart tv 2014 model available for urgent sales
Price is 140k
Model : 50LB6500
acunon:
40" samsung smart and 3D 2014 led tv for quick sale
price is 75k
Model is UE40H6200
acunon:
White samsung UE50F6470 smart Tv 3D led for quick sales at 140k, slightly negotiable.
Still available
Re: Buy Plasma, Lcd And Led Televisions For Affordable Pricein Lagos. by cessna150(m): 8:22am On Mar 14, 2016
Hi guys,

This is coming late but it's never too late to share a good news. I contacted acunon last week for 40" Samsung TV. Last week Tuesday,I went directly to Alaba (his office) to see what I want but he showed me a 46" Samsung TV (Pic attached). Initially,I was negative but I visited some of his neighboring shops and asked them the kind of person acunon is,but to my greatest surprise my fellow yoruba guy told me to hurriedly go ahead with the transaction. So I went to the bank to cash out the money and I made payment for my TV. But, I am angry with him cos he only gave me pure water and I was expecting him to offer me amala with ewedu.

I am recommending this guy to anyone that wants to get a cheap and good electronics product. He knows his onion!

Gracias acunon and I would contact you later for other stuffs Insha Allah.

6 Likes

Re: Buy Plasma, Lcd And Led Televisions For Affordable Pricein Lagos. by acunon: 10:15am On Mar 14, 2016
I have 2 pieces of 22" samsung 201 smart Hub tvs for 28k each.
Model is UE22H5600

Re: Buy Plasma, Lcd And Led Televisions For Affordable Pricein Lagos. by ponlear(m): 12:14pm On Mar 14, 2016
Acunon sir, please I need d UE40H6200 i'll reach you on whatsapp for the cost and other logistics. Thank u
Re: Buy Plasma, Lcd And Led Televisions For Affordable Pricein Lagos. by onwuekwe(f): 12:42pm On Mar 14, 2016
please I need 40" samsung smart and 3D 2014 led tv, Model is UE40H6200, the price and cost of courier to akwaibom. thanks
Re: Buy Plasma, Lcd And Led Televisions For Affordable Pricein Lagos. by nnamdibig(m): 3:40pm On Mar 14, 2016
onwuekwe:
please I need 40" samsung smart and 3D 2014 led tv, Model is UE40H6200, the price and cost of courier to akwaibom. thanks

You will enjoy the TV. Got this exact model from him and it has been a very nice experience.
Re: Buy Plasma, Lcd And Led Televisions For Affordable Pricein Lagos. by shakurpaul(m): 4:25am On Mar 15, 2016
I will definitely recommend Acunon anytime, any day. This is the second time I will be transacting business with him. Only I got to see him this time around. I sent him close to 200k for a 50 inches TV and my money stayed with him for over 2 weeks because the product i needed was not available. I wasn't perturbed as to my money been with him because I had transacted business with him before. After about 2 weeks, he delivered in person my Samsung Smart 50" 4k UHD TV with model number UE50HU7000. It's a 2015 model and the display and features are awesome. Still taking time to understand the features.

Great online materials to play with. Paid for the magic remote, still expecting delivery of that. Nice TV bro and do keep up the nice work.
Re: Buy Plasma, Lcd And Led Televisions For Affordable Pricein Lagos. by acunon: 7:25am On Mar 15, 2016
cessna150:
Hi guys,

This is coming late but it's never too late to share a good news. I contacted acunon last week for 40" Samsung TV. Last week Tuesday,I went directly to Alaba (his office) to see what I want but he showed me a 46" Samsung TV (Pic attached). Initially,I was negative but I visited some of his neighboring shops and asked them the kind of person acunon is,but to my greatest surprise my fellow yoruba guy told me to hurriedly go ahead with the transaction. So I went to the bank to cash out the money and I made payment for my TV. But, I am angry with him cos he only gave me pure water and I was expecting him to offer me amala with ewedu.

I am recommending this guy to anyone that wants to get a cheap and good electronics product. He knows his onion!

Gracias acunon and I would contact you later for other stuffs Insha Allah.
Thanks boss!
Re: Buy Plasma, Lcd And Led Televisions For Affordable Pricein Lagos. by acunon: 7:25am On Mar 15, 2016
acunon:
I have 2 pieces of 22" samsung 201 smart Hub tvs for 28k each.
Model is UE22H5600
Still available
Re: Buy Plasma, Lcd And Led Televisions For Affordable Pricein Lagos. by acunon: 7:30am On Mar 15, 2016
ponlear:
Acunon sir, please I need d UE40H6200 i'll reach you on whatsapp for the cost and other logistics. Thank u
Good day sir
That TV is not yet available. But you can reach me so as I can reserve one for you once it comes.
Thanks
Re: Buy Plasma, Lcd And Led Televisions For Affordable Pricein Lagos. by acunon: 7:32am On Mar 15, 2016
onwuekwe:
Good day ma
I don't have that model currently,but I will be getting it soon. You can add me up for a chat to reserve one for you when it comes.
Thanks
Re: Buy Plasma, Lcd And Led Televisions For Affordable Pricein Lagos. by acunon: 7:32am On Mar 15, 2016
nnamdibig:

You will enjoy the TV. Got this exact model from him and it has been a very nice experience.
Lols you have not showed me your upgraded TV interface.
Re: Buy Plasma, Lcd And Led Televisions For Affordable Pricein Lagos. by acunon: 7:36am On Mar 15, 2016
shakurpaul:
I will definitely recommend Acunon anytime, any day. This is the second time I will be transacting business with him. Only I got to see him this time around. I sent him close to 200k for a 50 inches TV and my money stayed with him for over 2 weeks because the product i needed was not available. I wasn't perturbed as to my money been with him because I had transacted business with him before. After about 2 weeks, he delivered in person my Samsung Smart 50" 4k UHD TV with model number UE50HU7000. It's a 2015 model and the display and features are awesome. Still taking time to understand the features.

Great online materials to play with. Paid for the magic remote, still expecting delivery of that. Nice TV bro and do keep up the nice work.
My oga thanks oh,bt your tv is a 2014 model and not a 2015 though you can upgrade it with the evolution kit. Your smart touch remote is on the way sir. Thanks and enjoy.

But you can download the operation manual from the Internet

Link.....

http://org.downloadcenter.samsung.com/downloadfile/ContentsFile.aspx?CDSite=UNI_AU&CttFileID=6402607&CDCttType=EM&ModelType=N&ModelName=UA50HU7000W&VPath=EM/201601/20160129195841396/HU7000-BN68-06160A-01ENG-0619.pdf
Re: Buy Plasma, Lcd And Led Televisions For Affordable Pricein Lagos. by acunon: 7:43am On Mar 15, 2016
Good morning world, have a great day ahead!
Re: Buy Plasma, Lcd And Led Televisions For Affordable Pricein Lagos. by ponlear(m): 8:09am On Mar 15, 2016
acunon:

Good day sir
That TV is not yet available. But you can reach me so as I can reserve one for you once it comes.
Thanks
looking at shipment by @nextweek Thursday. Hope it's feasible?
Re: Buy Plasma, Lcd And Led Televisions For Affordable Pricein Lagos. by nnamdibig(m): 12:00pm On Mar 15, 2016
acunon:

Lols you have not showed me your upgraded TV interface.

I forgot bro. Have really been busy and only chanced at night. But it's a whole new experience. And the update was February 2016.
Really enjoying the TV.
Re: Buy Plasma, Lcd And Led Televisions For Affordable Pricein Lagos. by acunon: 12:35pm On Mar 15, 2016
50" LG 50LF652 SMART WebOs 3D 2015 for urgent sales at 140k

Re: Buy Plasma, Lcd And Led Televisions For Affordable Pricein Lagos. by kowalsky: 8:45pm On Mar 15, 2016
sleemoon:

oleds are quite rare in tvs.. I don't think market leaders like Sammy nd lg have adopted that tech for making tvs.. tho Sammy uses it in its galaxy s smartphone range
Re: Buy Plasma, Lcd And Led Televisions For Affordable Pricein Lagos. by mikron(m): 1:42am On Mar 16, 2016
acunon:
To what extent can a 4K tv upscale a Full hd picture to,to near 4K effect? Lies!
I have tried comparing a 4K Tv playing the same format with a full Hd tv(2013/2014) and they almost played at the same picture quality. The 4K tv had a little brighter picture quality all thanks to the UHD UPSCALING effect. But I must confess a 4K tv has top notch on its playable 4k format not on full hd formats.
By who has tried OLED LG 4K with bluray 1080p format grin
acunon that OLED LG 4K tv bad die, saw the beast when i went to shoprite LG shop to buy mine cheesy cheesy
Re: Buy Plasma, Lcd And Led Televisions For Affordable Pricein Lagos. by bigfriend(m): 2:17am On Mar 16, 2016
Pls I av a Sony bravia 53" LED and the screen is bad can I av a change of screen and how much is it? 09059797000
Re: Buy Plasma, Lcd And Led Televisions For Affordable Pricein Lagos. by acunon: 5:35am On Mar 16, 2016
ponlear:
looking at shipment by @nextweek Thursday. Hope it's feasible?
Yes it should by GOD'S GRACE
Re: Buy Plasma, Lcd And Led Televisions For Affordable Pricein Lagos. by acunon: 5:38am On Mar 16, 2016
kowalsky:

oleds are quite rare in tvs.. I don't think market leaders like Sammy nd lg have adopted that tech for making tvs.. tho Sammy uses it in its galaxy s smartphone range
Em, it mostly come in LG bt I doubt if Samsung has one
Re: Buy Plasma, Lcd And Led Televisions For Affordable Pricein Lagos. by acunon: 5:42am On Mar 16, 2016
mikron:
acunon that OLED LG 4K tv bad die, saw the beast when i went to shoprite LG shop to buy mine cheesy cheesy
Is it 4K?
I think it's not bt the picture quality when fired a bluray 3D movie on it na 4K resolution.

(1) (2) (3) ... (63) (64) (65) (66) (67) (68) (69) ... (566) (Reply)

Www.whatsapp.com – Download Whatsapp For Nokia And Blackberry Phones / Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< / This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.