Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,312 members, 7,842,921 topics. Date: Tuesday, 28 May 2024 at 03:06 PM

The Forex Meter - Adverts - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / The Forex Meter (511 Views)

Do You Have 10k To 20k Dollars To Invest In The Forex Market, Let Us Partner. / Get The New Version Of The Mbfx System And Conquer The Forex Market Forever! / Get Mbfx And Conquer The Forex Market! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Forex Meter by erhich: 8:41am On Oct 05, 2008
How is 2008 shaping up for you?  For most people, with the markets in turmoil, everyone's panicking.  Here's why fear has gripped them like never before:

* The S&P tumbles nearly 15% ,  in the last month alone
    * The crisis in Sub-prime mortgages continues to push the big Wall Street firms to the brink
    * Interest rates are collapsing, with a frightened Fed slashing ,  but that's to save the banks, not you
    * Oil rises to menacing new highs, with threats to the economy soon made real
    * Consumer confidence is plunging to multi-year lows

This is why a new recession is waiting in the wings ,  rearing its ugly head ,  waiting to take center stage.  But it's already been making subtle debuts.

Here's what's happened to us:

* The inflation rate posted a new 17 year high ,   food and energy costs led the way
    * Basic necessities now consume 53% of your pay ,  the most since 1960 ,  and it's only going higher
    * Rising unemployment threatens jobs everywhere ,  no one's safe today
    * Foreclosures sweep across the land, leaving families homeless and desperate

So, [firstname] can you protect yourself, your family, and your money in these frightening times?

I'm not scared in the least.  I found out how to dodge the bullet.  Let me show you how I actually MAKE money in a recession ,  and I mean lots of it, too.

Enough to live better than most people are now.

As you know, I make a living trading Forex.  While all the other markets are in chaos, Forex reflects an entire country, not just a stock exchange.  It's dependable no matter what the state of the economy.

And I've recently stumbled across a secret that only the big boys know.

It's a different approach, and one that can take you to 6 figures, quickly, IF you are serious.  There's nothing out there like this, unless you break into the private trading rooms of an international bank.

Picture this: being able to have your finger on the pulse of 49 currency pairs at the touch of a mouse click.  In one window, not 49.  On one screen, not 12.

This thing's a power tool for profit.

(1) (Reply)

Secrets Of Domain Business Revealed / Opportunities For Nairalanders At Sokoto, Benin And Ph / $10,000 For 25% Monthly Profit

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.