Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,725 members, 7,816,979 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:02 PM

How Much Does Issuing Of State Of Origin Certificate Cost? - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / How Much Does Issuing Of State Of Origin Certificate Cost? (16318 Views)

The Deplorable State Of The Nigerian Embassy In Malaysia (see Photos) / Amb. McCulley Moves To Fast Track Issuing US Visas To Nigerians / The Issuing Of A New Nigerian Passport? Please Help (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Much Does Issuing Of State Of Origin Certificate Cost? by mabeni(m): 8:48am On Jun 30, 2014
its urgent!
Re: How Much Does Issuing Of State Of Origin Certificate Cost? by emmyw(m): 9:28am On Jun 30, 2014
mabeni: its urgent!
N600
Re: How Much Does Issuing Of State Of Origin Certificate Cost? by acenazt: 9:52am On Jun 30, 2014
Its 600 highest,just take Your local Government indigen letter and passport to the state office they will give you
Re: How Much Does Issuing Of State Of Origin Certificate Cost? by mabeni(m): 3:48pm On Jun 30, 2014
emmyw: N600
Thaanks!
Re: How Much Does Issuing Of State Of Origin Certificate Cost? by mabeni(m): 4:00pm On Jun 30, 2014
acenazt: Its 600 highest,just take Your local Government indigen letter and passport to the state office they will give you
on getting there, i was asked numerous questions like which household re my frm, who is my great grand pa e.t.c which i dint av anscwers to. Den i was asked to leave dt am not frm there local govt. i wanted to claim d state nd d local govt., tho. am oda state. so, wot next?
Re: How Much Does Issuing Of State Of Origin Certificate Cost? by acenazt: 7:11pm On Jun 30, 2014
mabeni: on getting there, i was asked numerous questions like which household re my frm, who is my great grand pa e.t.c which i dint av anscwers to. Den i was asked to leave dt am not frm there local govt. i wanted to claim d state nd d local govt., tho. am oda state. so, wot next?
same thing here But what you need to do is to go with someone to vouch for you.
Re: How Much Does Issuing Of State Of Origin Certificate Cost? by PharmD911: 7:43pm On Jul 11, 2021
mabeni:
on getting there, i was asked numerous questions like which household re my frm, who is my great grand pa e.t.c which i dint av anscwers to. Den i was asked to leave dt am not frm there local govt. i wanted to claim d state nd d local govt., tho. am oda state. so, wot next?

Hi mabeni, pls how did you later settle this?
Re: How Much Does Issuing Of State Of Origin Certificate Cost? by mabeni(m): 6:23am On Jul 12, 2021
PharmD911:

Hi mabeni, pls how did you later settle this?
went to atiba local government, oyo. Luckily for me, i met a very close friend and he was in charge of STATE OF ORIGIN CERTIFICATE. He gave it to me without hesitation and free of charge.

Go to your State Laison office to get it done sir.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Trailer Catches Fire Along Ikorodu Road / Cargo Delivery By Rail To Kaduna Dry Port Starts Tuesday / Loaded Tanker Falls At Abule Ado Satellite Town Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.