Stats: 3,154,591 members, 7,823,576 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:54 AM

Photos Of World Leaders Watching The World Cup - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Photos Of World Leaders Watching The World Cup (42765 Views)

Enyeama Pictured With NFF Leaders After A Closed Door Meeting In Belgium (photo) / Nigerians May Miss Out On Watching The 2013 Nations Cup / John Cena Of World Wrestling Entertainment Died From A Severe Head Injury (2) (3) (4)

Re: Photos Of World Leaders Watching The World Cup by anonimi: 2:27pm On Jun 30, 2014
new2020:

This is how close a tv should be stationed from the viewer. Why does our president have his television stationed a mile from his seat? He looks excited...what is he seeing from a mile?

The thing wey people wey get 20/20 vision fit see from that kain distance cheesy
Aided or unaided with medicated/recommended glasses/spectacles wink

Re: Photos Of World Leaders Watching The World Cup by kendrick93(m): 2:29pm On Jun 30, 2014
doncaster: him no get wife? Abi they ban them from watching football too.
maybe him no want any disturbance
Re: Photos Of World Leaders Watching The World Cup by Pricelezz(m): 2:30pm On Jun 30, 2014
Beaf!:
What is under this Black Hat that is worn even around midnight by Mr. Nigerian President?
hahhhaahhaha....no kill me wit laugh abeg. Wetin concern u wit d tin wey de unda GEJ hat??
Re: Photos Of World Leaders Watching The World Cup by kendrick93(m): 2:31pm On Jun 30, 2014
Young Da Naval: And There Goes Another Cluelex Being. Wonder If You Think With Your Anus? Wont say more than that.
u really are a worthless piece of sh1t and dats me being nice. jog on slowpoke
Re: Photos Of World Leaders Watching The World Cup by Pricelezz(m): 2:32pm On Jun 30, 2014
abdnMe: Iranian President Hassan Rouhani watching the match between Nigeria and Iran (http://www.theguardian.com/world/2014/jun/17/iran-president-tweets-world-cup-chillout )

so only u sit down here de enjoi wen ur citizens de find refuge ard town. Daris God ooooooooooh!
Re: Photos Of World Leaders Watching The World Cup by Nobody: 2:33pm On Jun 30, 2014
Lmao @comments. Nl is back for real o, Seun pls don't allow us suffer this hackbreak again.

Re: Photos Of World Leaders Watching The World Cup by ibietela2(m): 2:41pm On Jun 30, 2014
Beaf!:
What is under this Black Hat that is worn even around midnight by Mr. Nigerian President?

GOOD LUCK

Re: Photos Of World Leaders Watching The World Cup by JuicyGee(f): 2:44pm On Jun 30, 2014
some comments here are very irritating, but I wont quote anyone, since everyone is entitled to their opinion. Gej how u dey take enjoy that match 4rm dat distance. na wao
Re: Photos Of World Leaders Watching The World Cup by Bigsteveg(m): 2:47pm On Jun 30, 2014
@op...i'll be posting my picture today after the match, am also a head ot state in my house. No cheating
Re: Photos Of World Leaders Watching The World Cup by ibietela2(m): 2:53pm On Jun 30, 2014
JideTheBlogger:

na there the jazz dey na

Jide which Jazz?
Re: Photos Of World Leaders Watching The World Cup by Ikpewe: 3:05pm On Jun 30, 2014
Ceasar1: SMH.... I doubt if GEJ understand's football, she's just too clueless to understand anything!
See this i.d.i.o.t, when did she attributed to a man? You lack what to say go pound salt for your mama
Re: Photos Of World Leaders Watching The World Cup by lyntiffany(f): 3:09pm On Jun 30, 2014
polarman: So GEJ sef joins in the World Leaders league? shocked shocked No Comments lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
where him for join? your isiukwu leader group shey?
Re: Photos Of World Leaders Watching The World Cup by Nobody: 3:12pm On Jun 30, 2014
L.M Ayedun..:
More...
1. Honduran president Juan Orlando Hernandez on the other hand is all awkward smiles while watching his squad play Ecuador. That's the spirit, Mr. President.

2. President Jonathan watching the Nigeria -Bosnia World Cup match, won by Nigeria 1-0.
GEJ prolly sits like me while watching football...maybe am meant to be a president grin grin
Re: Photos Of World Leaders Watching The World Cup by Nobody: 3:13pm On Jun 30, 2014
Pricelezz: so only u sit down here de enjoi wen ur citizens de find refuge ard town. Daris God ooooooooooh!
u better leave him,what about Nigeria where they kill hundreds of ppl everyday.
Re: Photos Of World Leaders Watching The World Cup by lyntiffany(f): 3:13pm On Jun 30, 2014
ibietela2:

GOOD LUCK
Pls tell them na Original GOOD LUCK no be fake at all.
Re: Photos Of World Leaders Watching The World Cup by Nobody: 3:16pm On Jun 30, 2014
abdnMe: Iranian President Hassan Rouhani watching the match between Nigeria and Iran (http://www.theguardian.com/world/2014/jun/17/iran-president-tweets-world-cup-chillout )

Nicest!!!

Re: Photos Of World Leaders Watching The World Cup by Nobody: 3:20pm On Jun 30, 2014
Ikpewe: See this i.d.i.o.t, when did she attributed to a man? You lack what to say go pound salt for your mama

Hey Moron_! I don't attribute GEJ to A MAN!

#What's your Mum's V address. I'd pound enough salt for Her. Ediot!
Re: Photos Of World Leaders Watching The World Cup by victorazy(m): 3:21pm On Jun 30, 2014
Na Laugh: This Iranian president, na studio apartment e dey rent? cheesy

Even if na Standard or Presidential suite, the only thing that matas na win.
Re: Photos Of World Leaders Watching The World Cup by Nobody: 3:25pm On Jun 30, 2014
new2020:

This is how close a tv should be stationed from the viewer. Why does our president have his television stationed a mile from his seat? He looks excited...what is he seeing from a mile?

It isn't advisable that a TV be so close to your eyes.
Re: Photos Of World Leaders Watching The World Cup by simdam500(m): 3:25pm On Jun 30, 2014
polarman: So GEJ sef joins in the World Leaders league? shocked shocked No Comments lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

He's also a leader
Re: Photos Of World Leaders Watching The World Cup by jayriginal: 3:29pm On Jun 30, 2014

I guess you prefer your govt officials building and renovating mansions at astronomical costs.

Leadership is meant for service, not for a chance to live in affluence.

Re: Photos Of World Leaders Watching The World Cup by stinggy(m): 3:33pm On Jun 30, 2014
ugoezeik: U r such a failure n coward, ur family n entire generations r failure n cussed
Easy man, else your BP goes beyond control
cheesy cheesy
Re: Photos Of World Leaders Watching The World Cup by chaberry(m): 3:33pm On Jun 30, 2014
new2020:

Myopic sight, thats the name of the sickness
Re: Photos Of World Leaders Watching The World Cup by 9jatatafo(m): 3:36pm On Jun 30, 2014
I guess if Boko boys collect Jona hat, the thing go pain am pass the abducted chibok school girls. Even for night, bros Jona still kit up with hin hat!!! #HidingYourAkpari
Re: Photos Of World Leaders Watching The World Cup by willyray(m): 3:38pm On Jun 30, 2014
................Angela Merkel hahahahahahahaha
[img]http://smsh.me/axul.jpg[/img][img]http://smsh.me/azlb.jpg[/img]
Re: Photos Of World Leaders Watching The World Cup by misterh(m): 3:45pm On Jun 30, 2014
Pricelezz: so only u sit down here de enjoi wen ur citizens de find refuge ard town. Daris God ooooooooooh!
There is a difference between Iraq and Iran. That's the president of Iran.
Re: Photos Of World Leaders Watching The World Cup by fubbyy(m): 3:54pm On Jun 30, 2014
Beaf!:
Nairaland should have multiple likes from one person,I would've given this post 100 likes, very funny, my father has been asking that question,and he fit wear am sleep o

@ topic,my favorite is the one with jersey,he looks so patriotic, I like it
Re: Photos Of World Leaders Watching The World Cup by Aphex(m): 4:02pm On Jun 30, 2014
See them and their funny faces
Re: Photos Of World Leaders Watching The World Cup by gistmelove(m): 4:26pm On Jun 30, 2014
ATLAN CONCEPT INTERIORS/EXTERIORS LTD.

Queen Shopping Plaza, Suite 11/12,km 45, Lekki Epe-Express Way,

Opp. Safeway Sangotedo-Ajah, Lagos.

www.batlanbuildingmaterials.com

ATTENTION! ATTENTION!! ATTENTION!!!

THIS IS TO INFORM ALL BATLAN CONCEPT LTD CLIENTS TO PLEASE BE AWARE THAT STAFFS WHOSE NAMES ARE LISTED BELOW ARE NO MORE WORKING WITH THE ABOVE NAMED COMPANY. ANY TRANSACTION MADE WITH ANY OF THEM IS AT THE CLIENT RISK.

1. SAMUEL OKOSUN

2. DONALD UCHE

3. MICHEAL ESINOLE

MANAGEMENT

THANKS
Re: Photos Of World Leaders Watching The World Cup by YoungDaNaval(m): 4:52pm On Jun 30, 2014
kendrick93: u really are a worthless piece of sh1t and dats me being nice. jog on slowpoke

Re: Photos Of World Leaders Watching The World Cup by 190: 4:57pm On Jun 30, 2014

[size=38pt]ROTFL grin[/size]

COVID-19: James Harris 'Kamala' Dies After Complications From Coronavirus / Uloma Nwogu, The Female Referee That Officiated (Kano Vs Nasarawa) / Arsene Wenger Dribbles Real Zinedine Zidane In Charity Match (Photos)