Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,219 members, 7,815,262 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:51 AM

Why Are Nigerian Pastors Becoming Too Fetish.(read Story) - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Why Are Nigerian Pastors Becoming Too Fetish.(read Story) (1719 Views)

Photo: What A South African Said About Nigerian Pastors / Pope US Visit Proves Nigerian Pastors Wrong!!! / Nigerian Pastors Who Hate Themselves (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Are Nigerian Pastors Becoming Too Fetish.(read Story) by idupaul: 1:38pm On Oct 05, 2008
Pastor In Adultery Mess On The Run, Impregnates Church Secretary’s Wife
October 03, 2008 15:05, 2,215 views

By Oluwole Adeboye

The police at Sango Ota, have launched a manhunt for the General Overseer of Praise Hosanna Aladura church, Pastor Bolaji Balogun, a.k.a. Hosanna, whose church is on 2/4, Ojo Aina Street, Oloye Bus Stop, Lemode, Ijoko, Ogun state.

He was alleged to have impregnated the wife of the secretary of his church after forcing her to swear to an oath. P.M.News investigations revealed that the 23-year-old pregnant woman, Mrs. Ifeoluwa Adeniji, and her husband, Kazeem Adeniji, 33, who reside at 19, Kevin Street, Lemode Ijoko, Ogun state, were members of the church.

The fleeing pastor was said to have brought out a horn wrapped with a red cloth and told her (Ifeoluwa) to recite some incantations. Thereafter, he gave her some concoction which she drank.

The woman’s husband, Kazeem Adeniji, a Geologist, told P.M.News: “I have been cheated by this pastor because I spent so much of my money and time for pastor Hosanna as the secretary of the church. I was loyal to him.

“I didn’t know that he was having sex with my wife. I got married in March, last year and I have been attending the church for two years. My mother introduced me to the church. In fact, the apartment I live belongs to the pastor’s wife, who works at the Nigerian Brewery. That is to show you how close we were.

“On three occasions, my wife said she wanted to say something to me but each time she looks into my eyes she would begin to weep. The next thing is that she would collapse and we will rush her to the hospital.

“But on Friday, last week, she let the cat out of the bag by telling me how pastor Hosanna has been having sex with her. This is an abomination.

“Immediately she told me everything, she began to vomit blood. I rushed out to call Mrs. Balogun (pastor’s wife), who also resides in the same building, and she directed me to take her to Azygus Hospital & Maternity at 12, Adekunle Adebayo Avenue, Ilupeju Estate, Ijoko Road, Agbado. The doctor demanded for a deposit of N100,000 and I paid it.”

On his next line of action after discovering the adulterous affair, Adeniji said: “I don’t want to say anything about divorcing her or not; what is important to me now is for her to recuperate quickly.”

Narrating her own side of the story on her hospital bed, Mrs. Ifeoluwa Adeniji stated: “I left Kano in the third week of July, last year. I resigned from an airline company I was working with to live with my husband in Lagos. When I joined the church, pastor Hosanna called me and told me that he saw some visions concerning me. He said that my mother-in-law was against me and that if I continued to stay with my husband, I won’t have a child of my own. He even told me to pack out of my matrimonial home as he would look for a place for me.

“I didn’t believe him. I love my husband dearly and I couldn’t explain to my husband because each time pastor Hossana talks to me, he often brings a horn wrapped with red cloth. We swore to a secret oath by reciting some incantations that if I reveal anything to my husband, I would begin to vomit blood and later die. So, I was afraid.

“Since then, he started having sex with me and controlling my life. I was always rude to my husband at home. Just last Friday, I called my husband and told him everything. Later, I began to vomit blood and I was rushed to the hospital. How would I know the father of this baby now?” she wept.

The woman was operated upon and the eight-month-old baby girl was removed by the doctors. The baby is alive and doing well. The pastor, it was learnt, confessed to the traditional ruler of Ijoko, Ogun state, and his confession was recorded. The pastor later fled and the case was reported at the Sango Ota Police station.
Re: Why Are Nigerian Pastors Becoming Too Fetish.(read Story) by huxley(m): 3:43pm On Oct 05, 2008
Why are Nigerian Pastors Becoming too fetish[istic]? Because, they are all cut from the same cloth.

I bet, Pastor and cheating wife were both crying out "Oh, my god, oh my god" at the moment of orgasm. smiley smiley

I wonder whether she would have been so easily exploited if she had been a rationalist.

I shall later try to describe the various parties in this story under my characterisation of christian.
Re: Why Are Nigerian Pastors Becoming Too Fetish.(read Story) by ezeagu(m): 5:09pm On Oct 05, 2008
What's the difference between a pastor and ju ju priest?
Re: Why Are Nigerian Pastors Becoming Too Fetish.(read Story) by jennykadri: 8:17pm On Oct 05, 2008
huxley:

Why are Nigerian Pastors Becoming too fetish[istic]? Because, they are all cut from the same cloth.

I bet, Pastor and cheating wife were both crying out "Oh, my god, oh my god" at the moment of orgasm
. smiley smiley

I wonder whether she would have been so easily exploited if she had been a rationalist.

I shall later try to describe the various parties in this story under my characterisation of christian.
dis got me ROTFLMSGBOPIMP grin grin grin grin
Re: Why Are Nigerian Pastors Becoming Too Fetish.(read Story) by Thor(m): 8:19pm On Oct 05, 2008
Pastors like to screw as much as the rest of use. What is the problem?

(1) (Reply)

A Call For Prayer For These Nairalanders- Huxley, Nimshi, Krayola Etc: / My Deliverance Experience - Brandi Winemiller / The KJV Only Cult

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.