Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,768 members, 7,809,958 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:49 PM

Man-u Wanted To Sign Okocha...the Height Of Ignorance - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Man-u Wanted To Sign Okocha...the Height Of Ignorance (4259 Views)

Jay Jay Okocha - The Worlds Greatest (watch Amazing Videos & Download) / Jay-jay Okocha Returns To Football With English Club / Jay Jay Okocha - The World's Greatest Football Wizard (video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man-u Wanted To Sign Okocha...the Height Of Ignorance by olumzzz(m): 11:29am On Jun 30, 2014
I just couldn't laugh alone so i had to post ds here.
I saw 2 guys arguing abt futbol. 1 of dem said:
Man-u tried to sign Okocha but the deal didn't go through because he requested for d number 10 shirt and Paul Scholes no gree drop am.
Re: Man-u Wanted To Sign Okocha...the Height Of Ignorance by olumzzz(m): 11:29am On Jun 30, 2014
olumzzz: I just couldn't laugh alone so i had to post ds here.
I saw 2 guys arguing abt futbol. 1 of dem said:
Man-u tried to sign Okocha but the deal didn't go through because he requested for d number 10 shirt and Paul Scholes no gree drop am.
LOL..Abeg, Scholes dey wear 10?
Re: Man-u Wanted To Sign Okocha...the Height Of Ignorance by acenazt: 11:46am On Jun 30, 2014
It was True but The 10 shirt wasn't for scholes it was On Ruud Van Nistelroy. Okocha was being arrogant.
Re: Man-u Wanted To Sign Okocha...the Height Of Ignorance by olumzzz(m): 12:23pm On Jun 30, 2014
acenazt: It was True but The 10 shirt wasn't for scholes it was On Ruud Van Nistelroy. Okocha was being arrogant.
ABEGI JOR...U SEF BELIEVE MAN-U GO WAN SIGN OKOCHA AND HE GO DEY PICK SHIRT...PERSON WEY RUSH GO BOLTON WEN HE SEE OFFER...LETS B LOGICAL FAH
Re: Man-u Wanted To Sign Okocha...the Height Of Ignorance by acenazt: 12:29pm On Jun 30, 2014
olumzzz:
ABEGI JOR...U SEF BELIEVE MAN-U GO WAN SIGN OKOCHA AND HE GO DEY PICK SHIRT...PERSON WEY RUSH GO BOLTON WEN HE SEE OFFER...LETS B LOGICAL FAH
you forgot Okocha was The Most skillful player then. No Ronaldinho,CR7 or Messi just Okocha,Zidane,figo and Ronaldo. He was the Hot cake then.
Re: Man-u Wanted To Sign Okocha...the Height Of Ignorance by olumzzz(m): 12:30pm On Jun 30, 2014
acenazt: you forgot Okocha was The Most skillful player then. No Ronaldinho,CR7 or Messi just Okocha,Zidane,figo and Ronaldo. He was the Hot cake then.
Oga ade na skillful we wan chop?...he was tooooo wasteful...he only became serious late in his career
Re: Man-u Wanted To Sign Okocha...the Height Of Ignorance by olumzzz(m): 12:33pm On Jun 30, 2014
acenazt: you forgot Okocha was The Most skillful player then. No Ronaldinho,CR7 or Messi just Okocha,Zidane,figo and Ronaldo. He was the Hot cake then.
Other less skillful attacking midfielders like Rui Costa, Alvaro Recoba, Guti, Totti, Del Piero, Laudrup, Bergkamp, Lampard, Gerrard, were more productive..NO B DRIBBLE WE WAN CHOP
Re: Man-u Wanted To Sign Okocha...the Height Of Ignorance by Nobody: 4:40pm On Jun 30, 2014
olumzzz:
Other less skillful attacking midfielders like Rui Costa, Alvaro Recoba, Guti, Totti, Del Piero, Laudrup, Bergkamp, Lampard, Gerrard, were more productive..NO B DRIBBLE WE WAN CHOP
bro tank you for this post

1 Like

Re: Man-u Wanted To Sign Okocha...the Height Of Ignorance by olumzzz(m): 12:07pm On Jul 01, 2014
wincyhov:
bro tank you for this post
U welcome bro
Re: Man-u Wanted To Sign Okocha...the Height Of Ignorance by Dinocarex(m): 12:21pm On Jul 01, 2014
I read about Man-Utd wanting to sign Okocha on an international website years back. After a successful debut campaign for Bolton Wanderers, he was nominated for the PFA award (I'm sure most of y'all didn't know this). Man-Utd didn't make a direct bid to Bolton, it was a speculation and Okocha turned it down due to the fact that he wouldn't want to be a second choice to Scholes, while he was the 1st choice MF/CMF in Bolton..... That's the summary!!! #shikena

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Why One Of The Portuguese Players Didn't Celebrate With Cristiano Ronaldo / Barcelona Now Have The Most Fear Some Attack In Spain(photo) / Download Barcelona Vs Sevilla 5-4 – All (messi) Goals &highlights – Super Cup

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.