Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,648 members, 7,861,995 topics. Date: Sunday, 16 June 2024 at 05:12 AM

10 Reasons Why Davido Seems To Be Hardworking - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / 10 Reasons Why Davido Seems To Be Hardworking (1214 Views)

Why Davido Act.,Mayorkun Eleko is the worst Song of 2016 so far / Why Davido Has To Stop All Music Collaborations For Now / This Is Why Davido, Tiwa Savage Are The Biggest Artists In Africa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

10 Reasons Why Davido Seems To Be Hardworking by Nobody: 11:29am On Jun 30, 2014
Whenever anyone say two things about The young afro pop musician, Davido, those two things would be 'Rich kid' and 'Hardworking'. They will also express how amazed they are to see someone born into wealth, hustle as if he's got nothing. In my own opinion, here are ten reasons why Davido seems to be Hardworking. Leggo...

1. He has got hardwork in his genes. Check his dad, you can't be lazy and be a billionaire.

2. He is hyper active and has confidence/self esteem.

3. He is very much outgoing and loves travelling a lot

4. He has a standby photographer who captures every moment and He's a very active Instagram user, so people tend to see his every move.

5. He has nothing to care about and nothing to lose whether he fails or not. ie. His father's wealth is an insurance to him.

6. He is still very young and unmarried, so he has all the strength and freedom.

7. He loves what he is doing – music. He has dedicated a large part of his life to it.

8. He has a Record Label and a gang, which he always move with. You tend to be more popular in the midst of a gang than when you run things solo.

9. He is playful, which makes people to like him more

10. He has an attitude. He is fully conscious of his dad’s money, but has understood that there is a better feeling when you spend your hard earned money. So, he draws a line between.

If I am to live such a wild life, I guess I would be considered more hardworking...

Re: 10 Reasons Why Davido Seems To Be Hardworking by msporche(f): 11:37am On Jun 30, 2014
When did Davido started singing fuji
Re: 10 Reasons Why Davido Seems To Be Hardworking by Airforce1(m): 11:38am On Jun 30, 2014
Davido a fuji musician? undecided
Re: 10 Reasons Why Davido Seems To Be Hardworking by ayukdaboss(m): 11:48am On Jun 30, 2014
Hmm..I sight gbaguan on this thread. grin
Re: 10 Reasons Why Davido Seems To Be Hardworking by hatux: 12:47pm On Jun 30, 2014
Hehehhehe
Re: 10 Reasons Why Davido Seems To Be Hardworking by myads890(m): 3:03pm On Jun 30, 2014
I personally can't describe most Niherian artists as hardworking. Most of them don't have enough songs and even when they perform @ events they are always miming their songs.

That's not hard work to me
Re: 10 Reasons Why Davido Seems To Be Hardworking by DocAdray(f): 6:32pm On Jun 30, 2014
Hahaha...

Laughing at comments.
Re: 10 Reasons Why Davido Seems To Be Hardworking by Nobody: 7:18pm On Jun 30, 2014
Airforce1: Davido a fuji musician? undecided

OGBENI!
can you categorically spell out the genre of music he does?
i consciously wrote fuji. its nt a mistake
Re: 10 Reasons Why Davido Seems To Be Hardworking by Tval(m): 8:48pm On Jun 30, 2014
rapsodeep:

OGBENI!
can you categorically spell out the genre of music he does?
i consciously wrote fuji. its nt a mistake

So you are telling us he sings d type of song Osupa Saheed, K1, Remi Aluko, Malaika and Obesere sing?
Re: 10 Reasons Why Davido Seems To Be Hardworking by Nobody: 12:26pm On Oct 15, 2014
I think we should focus on the message and ignore d messenger

(1) (Reply)

[VIDEO] Tears Of Joy? Beyoncé Weeps As Jay Z Presents Her With Award / Why / --

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.