Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,436 members, 7,819,589 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:36 PM

Please Help. What Does It Meant 'to Legalize A Certificate?? - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Please Help. What Does It Meant 'to Legalize A Certificate?? (1940 Views)

Education Is meant for those who can afford it(picture) / The Dangers Of A Certificate-conscious Education System! / How To Delaminate A Certificate In 3 Easy Steps (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Help. What Does It Meant 'to Legalize A Certificate?? by Dayjhihannon01(m): 11:35am On Jun 30, 2014
Please NLanders. I wanted to know if anyone could explain to me what it means to ''Legalize one's Certificates (Waec, Diplomas/Bsc, results) from Τђε̣ Ministry Ø̶̷̩̥̊͡Ƒ̶̷̩̥̊͡ Foreign Affairs Abuja... I have actually contacted this Ministry online but I doubted if their email acc is been used... Thanks in Advanced
Re: Please Help. What Does It Meant 'to Legalize A Certificate?? by MrShaggy(m): 8:32am On Jul 01, 2014
Legalising your certificate means having copies of the certificate stamped (recognised) by the Min of Foreign Affairs. Once it is stamped by the Min of foreign affairs, the copies become legal documents that can be tendered outside Nigeria.
Note that before your certificate(s) will be legalised, the certificate(s) must be authenticated by the ministry of education and the copies notarised by a notary public in Nigeria.
Re: Please Help. What Does It Meant 'to Legalize A Certificate?? by Dayjhihannon01(m): 10:08am On Jul 01, 2014
MrShaggy: Legalising your certificate means having copies of the certificate stamped (recognised) by the Min of Foreign Affairs. Once it is stamped by the Min of foreign affairs, the copies become legal documents that can be tendered outside Nigeria.
Note that before your certificate(s) will be legalised, the certificate(s) must be authenticated by the ministry of education and the copies notarised by a notary public in Nigeria.
I really appreciate MrShaggy. I knew I will get help here... So what you are saying is that I will still take diz certificates to Ministry Ø̶̷̩̥̊͡Ƒ̶̷̩̥̊͡ Education.. And what about τђε̣ Notarising by a notary public Thanks again
Re: Please Help. What Does It Meant 'to Legalize A Certificate?? by MrShaggy(m): 6:57am On Jul 02, 2014
Dayjhihannon01: I really appreciate MrShaggy. I knew I will get help here... So what you are saying is that I will still take diz certificates to Ministry Ø̶̷̩̥̊͡Ƒ̶̷̩̥̊͡ Education.. And what about τђε̣ Notarising by a notary public Thanks again
A Notary Public is a lawyer that has been appointed as such. You can also get the documents stamped at the court (high court or magistrate) by a Commissioner for Oaths. Whichever option is cheaper and more convenient for you.
Re: Please Help. What Does It Meant 'to Legalize A Certificate?? by Dayjhihannon01(m): 7:33am On Jul 02, 2014
MrShaggy:
A Notary Public is a lawyer that has been appointed as such. You can also get the documents stamped at the court (high court or magistrate) by a Commissioner for Oaths. Whichever option is cheaper and more convenient for you.
Thanks so much. This really helps. But please in case you know how much this can cost me altogether, be kind to tell me... Thanks
Re: Please Help. What Does It Meant 'to Legalize A Certificate?? by dotcomnamename: 10:08pm On Jul 23, 2015
MrShaggy:

What if its just birth certificate, does it still need to be stamped by a lawyer?

(1) (Reply)

Oriana A Town In Northern Cape, South Africa With 97.2% Of White.(photo's) / JAMB 2015/2016 : Full-list Of Subjects For Each Courses / Is This Email Scam? Please Help!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.