Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,182 members, 7,822,000 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 12:31 AM

Guru Maharaji Tips Eagles For Victory Over France - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Guru Maharaji Tips Eagles For Victory Over France (1133 Views)

Nigeria Vs France: Sat Guru Maharaji Predicts Victory For Super Eagles / Jonathan To Reward Eagles For World Cup Ticket / Jonathan Congratulates The Eagles For Defeating Mali (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Guru Maharaji Tips Eagles For Victory Over France by safarigirl(f): 12:17pm On Jun 30, 2014
Nigeria Super Eagles will today triumph over the Les Blues of France in Brasilia as the two teams square up in a round of sixteen match to progress to the quarter final of the on-going Brazil 2014 world cup.

Leader of One Love Family, Sat Guru Maharaji who made this prediction in Port Harcourt, Rivers state capital weekend said Nigerians do not have any reason to fear as the national team will "triumph" over France to progress to the round of eight.

Maharaji assured that the Nigerian side will go far in the tournament to bring happiness to the country even at this time of serious security challenge that is threatening the unity of the country.

"No matter what happens on Monday, Nigeria will triumph over France. My grace is always there for them. The only problem is that I have told them not to wear anything that has to do with blue. But the goal keeper wears something that has blue in it. That does not matter, my grace will see them through", he said.

It will be recalled that before the last Nations Cup in South Africa kicked off, Maharaji had predicted that Nigeria was going to win the tournament which they actually did after nineteen years of toiling and fumbling in the continental scene.

Though the self-acclaimed perfect master was not clear whether Nigeria will win the 2014 world cup in Brazil, he was optimistic that the country will go far in the tournament though the leadership of the Nigeria Football Federation, NFF, "has refused to come and see me in person and get my blessing".

Nigeria will make history if it graduates to the round of 8 by beating France today. The last time the two countries met at the senior level was in a friendly match which they played on June 2, 2009. The Super Eagles only goal in that friendly was scored by Joseph Akpala.

http://m.allafrica.com/stories/201406301578.html/?maneref=http%3A%2F%2Ft.co%2Fpr0G3LJoev
Re: Guru Maharaji Tips Eagles For Victory Over France by msporche(f): 12:29pm On Jun 30, 2014
We are waiting
Re: Guru Maharaji Tips Eagles For Victory Over France by Eseose9(f): 12:35pm On Jun 30, 2014
OK na
we go see
Re: Guru Maharaji Tips Eagles For Victory Over France by dre11(m): 12:37pm On Jun 30, 2014
Who is he to predict who to win....

Abeg nah only him go waka come when he sees the result of the match
Re: Guru Maharaji Tips Eagles For Victory Over France by Lorlaahlozz: 12:39pm On Jun 30, 2014
dre11: Who is he to predict who to win....

so u dnt think we'll win
Re: Guru Maharaji Tips Eagles For Victory Over France by safarigirl(f): 12:41pm On Jun 30, 2014
dre11: Who is he to predict who to win....

he's the person who predicted we'd win Bosnia.

We shall see by 7pm
Re: Guru Maharaji Tips Eagles For Victory Over France by Drniyi4u(m): 12:44pm On Jun 30, 2014
D man will be very gud if he's doing nairabet!!!
Re: Guru Maharaji Tips Eagles For Victory Over France by dre11(m): 12:44pm On Jun 30, 2014
safarigirl: he's the person who predicted we'd win Bosnia.

We shall see by 7pm

leggo we shall see that time cool
Re: Guru Maharaji Tips Eagles For Victory Over France by aodis: 1:27pm On Jun 30, 2014
Na only God Go help us! I just dey fear!
Re: Guru Maharaji Tips Eagles For Victory Over France by daveP(m): 3:18pm On Jun 30, 2014
Whats d definition of far-3more matches abi. I laf in aramaic.
U dnt need to tell us nw,we believe be4
Re: Guru Maharaji Tips Eagles For Victory Over France by Nobody: 3:23pm On Jun 30, 2014
Hian, we will soon know sha grin
Re: Guru Maharaji Tips Eagles For Victory Over France by Nobody: 3:27pm On Jun 30, 2014
mz mariah: Hian, we will soon know sha grin

Abi o grin
Re: Guru Maharaji Tips Eagles For Victory Over France by Nobody: 3:34pm On Jun 30, 2014
San Miguel:

Abi o grin
What's with all this prediction thing? undecided if we loose now he will say the goal keeper wore blue that's why. Man no be God o undecided all we need do is to pray for our country Nigeria grin although, I have the believe that we will surely beat France smiley you know I always love to dream big San Miguel wink

Victory is of the Lord so I want to use the medium to commit super eagles and today's match into the hands of God, we will go and come back victorious ijn, Amen.

Blue or no blue we will succeed not because anybody said anything but because the Lord had made it so and if we do t win then fine. sad
Re: Guru Maharaji Tips Eagles For Victory Over France by jobsat34(m): 4:16pm On Jun 30, 2014
mz mariah: What's with all this prediction thing? undecided if we loose now he will say the goal keeper wore blue that's why. Man no be God o undecided all we need do is to pray for our country Nigeria grin although, I have the believe that we will surely beat France smiley you know I always love to dream big San Miguel wink

Victory is of the Lord so I want to use the medium to commit super eagles and today's match into the hands of God, we will go and come back victorious ijn, Amen.

Blue or no blue we will succeed not because anybody said anything but because the Lord had made it so and if we do t win then fine. sad

and i hope yu know that prayer alone wont help if they fail to remain united against all foe, especially this demon called "appearance fee"...
Re: Guru Maharaji Tips Eagles For Victory Over France by Nobody: 4:45pm On Jun 30, 2014
jobsat34:

and i hope yu know that prayer alone wont help if they fail to remain united against all foe, especially this demon called "appearance fee"...
Lol @ appreance fee grin
Re: Guru Maharaji Tips Eagles For Victory Over France by jobsat34(m): 4:51pm On Jun 30, 2014
mz mariah: Lol @ appreance fee grin

abi naa... after scaling thru the group stage, rather than focusing on the most crucial match, they are clamourin for that demon which they can get more than 10 folds if they make it to semis..
Re: Guru Maharaji Tips Eagles For Victory Over France by Nobody: 4:57pm On Jun 30, 2014
jobsat34:

abi naa... after scaling thru the group stage, rather than focusing on the most crucial match, they are clamourin for that demon which they can get more than 10 folds if they make it to semis..
No mind them. but our national anthem make sense o grin
Re: Guru Maharaji Tips Eagles For Victory Over France by Henuvia1: 6:08pm On Jun 30, 2014
Goal now...
Re: Guru Maharaji Tips Eagles For Victory Over France by Nobody: 6:49pm On Jun 30, 2014
Sir Guru who wore blue? undecided undecided
Re: Guru Maharaji Tips Eagles For Victory Over France by Nobody: 7:16pm On Jun 30, 2014
mz mariah: Sir Guru who wore blue? undecided undecided

grin grin grin grin
Re: Guru Maharaji Tips Eagles For Victory Over France by Nobody: 7:18pm On Jun 30, 2014
San Miguel:

grin grin grin grin
Yes na, he should tell us grin he even said blue or not he is there with super eagles embarassed
Re: Guru Maharaji Tips Eagles For Victory Over France by Nobody: 7:22pm On Jun 30, 2014
mz mariah: Yes na, he should tell us grin he even said blue or not he is there with super eagles embarassed

Muhehehehe.. The sky was blue grin grin
Re: Guru Maharaji Tips Eagles For Victory Over France by bingbagbo(m): 7:23pm On Jun 30, 2014
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Guru Maharaji Tips Eagles For Victory Over France by Nobody: 7:23pm On Jun 30, 2014
San Miguel:

Muhehehehe.. The sky was blue grin grin
Lolzzzzz. maybe Mikel wore blue gisttring grin
Re: Guru Maharaji Tips Eagles For Victory Over France by Nobody: 7:25pm On Jun 30, 2014
mz mariah: Lolzzzzz. maybe Mikel wore blue gisttring grin

Muhehehe, e be like dat o.. grin grin
Re: Guru Maharaji Tips Eagles For Victory Over France by Nobody: 7:28pm On Jun 30, 2014
San Miguel:

Muhehehe, e be like dat o.. grin grin
I dey tell you. cheesy cheesy
Re: Guru Maharaji Tips Eagles For Victory Over France by jobsat34(m): 8:36pm On Jun 30, 2014
mz mariah: No mind them. but our national anthem make sense o grin

the national pledge sure pass..
'to serve nigeria .....................
Help me complete it..
Re: Guru Maharaji Tips Eagles For Victory Over France by Nobody: 8:37pm On Jun 30, 2014
jobsat34:

the national pledge sure pass..
'to serve nigeria .....................
Help me complete it..
With emmmm.......I don't want to be posted to zamfara please grin
Re: Guru Maharaji Tips Eagles For Victory Over France by fredoooooo: 10:02pm On Jun 30, 2014
mz mariah: Lolzzzzz. maybe Mikel wore blue gisttring grin

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin we are crazy in this country grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Guru Maharaji Tips Eagles For Victory Over France by Nobody: 10:19pm On Jun 30, 2014
fredoooooo:

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin we are crazy in this country grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
cheesy cheesy grin grin cheesy
Re: Guru Maharaji Tips Eagles For Victory Over France by fredoooooo: 11:04pm On Jun 30, 2014
safarigirl come out and defend this your prophet o grin

i also want to know your opinion about the eagles . i dey wait .
Re: Guru Maharaji Tips Eagles For Victory Over France by safarigirl(f): 11:10pm On Jun 30, 2014
fredoooooo: safarigirl come out and defend this your prophet o grin

i also want to know your opinion about the eagles . i dey wait .
lol, na the prophet get him sef.

My opinion? Like I said, nobody gave these guys a chance for Round of 16. They managed to get there and left rather unceremoniously. Well, we're gone, could've been better or worse, but it is what it is.

My only concern now is this whole thing that people are resigning and stuff when we have qualifiers to play soon after. When will re-structuring begin?

Sha sha my Netherlands is still there for me to support. #TeamOrangeboys wink

(1) (2) (Reply)

Goal.com Comments Section Disabled? / Fantastic !!! Obafemi Martins Nears Another Record In MLS / Just Too Good: Neymar And Messi Shine On Internattional Duty

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.