Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,553 members, 7,812,770 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 07:01 PM

Glo Bolt Modem Is A Fraud. . .pls Dont Buy It - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Glo Bolt Modem Is A Fraud. . .pls Dont Buy It (3485 Views)

BEST MODEM In Nigeria:the Guides To "Which Modem Is The Best To Use In Nigeria?" / Which Modem Is The Best To Use In Nigeria / Dont,i Repeat Dont Buy Mobitel 4g: Na Scam: Kip Usin Ur Current Network (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Glo Bolt Modem Is A Fraud. . .pls Dont Buy It by zignor(m): 2:55pm On Jun 30, 2014
I bought Glo bolt modem on the 6th of june and they told me that it come with a one month free pre- paid bonus
But, on the 16th of June, I got a message that my bonus has expired that I should recharge. I bought N1000 CREDIT and recharged my modem. Can you imagin that within 3 hours my credit was exhusted under normal browsing, I did not down load anything
I still bought another N500 CREDIT, within 1 hour my credit has gone.
Then, I went to their office at adeola odeku VI and complained to them but one of their customer service told me that there is nothing they can do to stop that excess charges, that I should continue recharging just like that
N1000 under 3hours . .can you imagin! cry cry cry cry
Any person with similar experience can share it here
Re: Glo Bolt Modem Is A Fraud. . .pls Dont Buy It by shaggy007(m): 4:19pm On Jun 30, 2014
zignor: I bought Glo bolt modem on the 6th of june and they told me that it come with a one month free pre- paid bonus
But, on the 16th of June, I got a message that my bonus has expired that I should recharge. I bought N1000 CREDIT and recharged my modem. Can you imagin that within 3 hours my credit was exhusted under normal browsing, I did not down load anything
I still bought another N500 CREDIT, within 1 hour my credit has gone.
Then, I went to their office at adeola odeku VI and complained to them but one of their customer service told me that there is nothing they can do to stop that excess charges, that I should continue recharging just like that
N1000 under 3hours . .can you imagin! cry cry cry cry
Any person with similar experience can share it here

The network is very fast, so you might finish your mb's without knowing it. But any subscription less than N5k (4gb) is a fraud. If you can't afford from 4gb and above, try airtel. Never buy N1k Glo, or N500 or N3k, they are all a scam.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Glo Bolt Modem Is A Fraud. . .pls Dont Buy It by Bayils(m): 8:55pm On Jul 02, 2014
My only problem with the Modem is their customized firmware built with it which can't be Hacked neither Downgraded.
Re: Glo Bolt Modem Is A Fraud. . .pls Dont Buy It by zignor(m): 12:57pm On Jul 03, 2014
shaggy007:
The network is very fast, so you might finish your mb's without knowing it. But any subscription less than N5k (4gb) is a fraud. If you can't afford from 4gb and above, try airtel. Never buy N1k Glo, or N500 or N3k, they are all a scam.

Nothing like fast network bro, it is slow , sometime to connect will take you 5min.
Like I said earlier, I just do normal browsing, no download . .just to read news
they are purely 419 . .N1000 for 3hours cry cry cry cry cry
Re: Glo Bolt Modem Is A Fraud. . .pls Dont Buy It by shaggy007(m): 2:56pm On Jul 03, 2014
zignor:

Nothing like fast network bro, it is slow , sometime to connect will take you 5min.
Like I said earlier, I just do normal browsing, no download . .just to read news
they are purely 419 . .N1000 for 3hours cry cry cry cry cry

It's super fast in the east, 900kb/s minimum. Maybe you should look for another provider that is fast in your area.

4 Likes

Re: Glo Bolt Modem Is A Fraud. . .pls Dont Buy It by Chikebrain: 12:49pm On Jul 04, 2014
Do you subscribe to a plan when you load the airtime? More so turn off automatic update from your system and your antivirus update of any application update. That should do it. Although the N1000 plan comes with about 350Mb , it's still too small and could be exhausted before a month

1 Like

Re: Glo Bolt Modem Is A Fraud. . .pls Dont Buy It by zignor(m): 3:38pm On Jul 11, 2014
Chikebrain: Do you subscribe to a plan when you load the airtime? More so turn off automatic update from your system and your antivirus update of any application update. That should do it. Although the N1000 plan comes with about 350Mb , it's still too small and could be exhausted before a month

Yes , I do subscribe. infact they are 419. how can N1000 just finished within 3hours uder normal browsing. i dont download anything
just reading. sometime, the network will not connect for 15min and it will still counting

pls, avoid that Glo bolt modem like a leaper cry cry cry cry cry
Re: Glo Bolt Modem Is A Fraud. . .pls Dont Buy It by zignor(m): 3:38pm On Jul 11, 2014
Chikebrain: Do you subscribe to a plan when you load the airtime? More so turn off automatic update from your system and your antivirus update of any application update. That should do it. Although the N1000 plan comes with about 350Mb , it's still too small and could be exhausted before a month

Yes , I do subscribe. infact they are 419. how can N1000 just finished within 3hours uder normal browsing. i dont download anything
just reading. sometime, the network will not connect for 15min and it will still counting

Re: Glo Bolt Modem Is A Fraud. . .pls Dont Buy It by LordReed(m): 11:30am On Jul 12, 2014
zignor:

Which plan did you subscribe for and how did you activate it? One thing I know about Glo is even before a plan finishes you can subscribe again and they will add the new data to the remaining one.
Re: Glo Bolt Modem Is A Fraud. . .pls Dont Buy It by Wakeelu(m): 5:57pm On Jul 17, 2014
Your window update might be download wish will consume alit of data within a short period of ti expecially is the network signal isbvery good in your area. I'm using glo #1000 subcription and I can said my data last longer as long as I disable the automatic update of my laptop, so chech you auto-update before complain.
Re: Glo Bolt Modem Is A Fraud. . .pls Dont Buy It by Wakeelu(m): 5:58pm On Jul 17, 2014
Your window update might be download wish will consume alot of data within a short period of time expecially if the network signal is very good in your area. I'm using glo #1000 subcription and I can said my data last longer as long as I disable the automatic update of my laptop, so chech you auto-update before complain.
Re: Glo Bolt Modem Is A Fraud. . .pls Dont Buy It by zignor(m): 7:35am On Sep 29, 2014
(
Wakeelu: Your window update might be download wish will consume alot of data within a short period of time expecially if the network signal is very good in your area. I'm using glo #1000 subcription and I can said my data last longer as long as I disable the automatic update of my laptop, so chech you auto-update before complain.

mr man, you are talking nonscense. read my post very well before you post ur trash. am a computer engineer and i know more about data than you.I said that i even went to their office with the modem and laptop and you are talking rubish.

(1) (Reply)

Pls Help Me I Have Internet Download Manager Problem / Openvpn Connect Unlimited Free Browsing With Etisalat Social Pack / CHEAPEST MTN, ETISALAT DATA 1GIG (MTN)=#1200,1GIG (ETISALAT)=#1200 2GB #2000

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.