Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,217 members, 7,818,751 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:09 AM

Recovering Lost Threads On The NYSC Board - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Recovering Lost Threads On The NYSC Board (998 Views)

Shocking Photos From The NYSC Camp In Kwara / Open Letter To NYSC: Where Is The Orientation In The NYSC Camps? / Congratulations To The NYSC Batch A, 2011 Corpers Passing Out Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Recovering Lost Threads On The NYSC Board by yokiti: 3:14pm On Jun 30, 2014
Good to have the all our users back on this board after the unfortunate incidence of Sunday the 22nd day of June, 2014.
As "we all" know, some beautiful threads went with the tsunami and while most users that registered after 10th of January; 2014 lost their accounts and need to re-register the same account if they so wish or opt for another moniker so as to continue with their good work here.
Please find below the link to the Admins' official statement on the unfortunate incidence.
www.nairaland.com/1793151/concerning-catastrophic-loss-data
However, some of the lost threads can be recovered as stated in the guidelines below by our admin:
"You can recover your most important data using the technique below (we could not apply it automatically due to data consistency issues)
1) Search Google for the title of your thread, e.g. (title of thread site:nairaland.com)
2) Copy the URL of the page on Nairaland where the information used to reside from the search results, e.g. www.nairaland.com/123456/title-of-thread
3) Search Google's cache for that URL, e.g. enter this into google: (cache:www.nairaland.com/123456/title-of-thread)."
With the guideline above, can we recover some of our beautiful but lost threads on this board? E.g
2014 Batch A and B mobilization timetable.
Our main 2014 batch B house.
The reason your school gave for not mobilizing you.
The online collection of call up letter thread
2014 Batch C main house by Akerry.
Nysc denial of cancelling batch C.
The numerous pop prayers and wishes threads.
The projects executed by corpers threads
The batch B 2014 likely to be electoral officer thread.
PPA posting of batch A
Job seekers whatsapp group
The corpers crushed by trailer thread
Things needed for NYSC orientation camp.
Threads on experience of corpers in the states/ regions they served.
You all can as well drop the title of other threads you want to recover here as we request the assistance of our resident web gurus.
We hope, pray and believe that such downtime and its accompanying ills will NEVER rise again as we commend your patience, love and contribution to the development of this board. Thanks and God bless. Shalom!

1 Like

Re: Recovering Lost Threads On The NYSC Board by Akerry(m): 4:46pm On Jun 30, 2014
Mr yokiti....i wil be d happiest being if the prospective 2014 batch C house bounce back to life again...pls help us
Re: Recovering Lost Threads On The NYSC Board by onlyme07(m): 6:41pm On Aug 02, 2014
Re: Recovering Lost Threads On The NYSC Board by onlyme07(m): 6:42pm On Aug 02, 2014
Pls kindly open that thread you closed.I am trying to get a corper to collect a laptop battery from Gboliwe for me..pls re- open it..tnx

I am not a corper please oga mi
Re: Recovering Lost Threads On The NYSC Board by yokiti: 8:03pm On Aug 02, 2014
onlyme07: Pls kindly open that thread you closed.I am trying to get a corper to collect a laptop battery from Gboliwe for me..pls re- open it..tnx

I am not a corper please oga mi
which of the threads are you talking about? I will be ready to be of help when you give me the link to thread said thread.
Re: Recovering Lost Threads On The NYSC Board by onlyme07(m): 8:09pm On Aug 02, 2014
yokiti:
which of the threads are you talking about? I will be ready to be of help when you give me the link to thread said thread.

Please, is there any corper in Uyo posted to
Osun or Oyo State. ?? I really need your
assistance.
Please...!
Re: Recovering Lost Threads On The NYSC Board by onlyme07(m): 8:11pm On Aug 02, 2014
yokiti:

https://www.nairaland.com/1840110/corper-uyo-posted-osun-oyo
Re: Recovering Lost Threads On The NYSC Board by yokiti: 8:38pm On Aug 02, 2014
onlyme07:

https://www.nairaland.com/1840110/corper-uyo-posted-osun-oyo
It has now beeen reopened. I will lock it when the purpose is achieved to avoid it being a duplicate of those posted to the 2 south western states of Osun and Oyo.
Why not try to post the question on the 2014 Batch B thread on this section? That will be better than the thread you created.

(1) (Reply)

Today Is My Birthday And Also My Pop. / The Cry Of Corpers Posted To FUK, Gombe State / NYSC Medical Checkups: We Did Not Ask Corps Members To Pay Money – Officials

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.