Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,494 members, 7,830,493 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 11:33 PM

A Tragedy I Have Not Seen Before! - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / A Tragedy I Have Not Seen Before! (1961 Views)

I Have Not Seen My Husband For 10 Years, Woman Tells Court / A Tragedy Or A Blessing? / DOUBLE TRAGEDY: 2 Kids Corpses Found In Deep Freezer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Tragedy I Have Not Seen Before! by juwoonn(m): 4:06pm On Jun 30, 2014
In the early hours of today, I was going to the bank for some transactions in Isanlu, Kg St and "BOOM" a fight started between two boys who are in their mid twenties. One named Akon and the other Ayomaya. People said this two guys are close friends who eat, play together and even spend for themselves.

The point of discord seems to be a girl and cult related issues.
Within the twinkle of an eye, the bullet drink drunken Akon stabbed his friend on the left chest and he gave up the ghost as blood gushed out of his heart.

Confirmed dead, the crowd gathered, immediately took Akon beat him to coma with stones and planks, put tires round his body and burnt him.
With all this, this life filled young man was not dead when I was returning home as he was still shaking his legs.

For all those excessively angered and hot tempered, you all need anger management. A snub could have saved both lives.

Finally, no matter what, I still see no reason for jungle justice in this century.

1 Like

Re: A Tragedy I Have Not Seen Before! by ibitomisi: 4:35pm On Jun 30, 2014
juwoonn: In the early hours of today, I was going to the bank for some transactions in Isanlu, Kg St and "BOOM" a fight started between two boys who are in their mid twenties. One named Akon and the other Ayomaya. People said this two guys are close friends who eat, play together and even spend for themselves.

The point of discord seems to be a girl and cult related issues.
Within the twinkle of an eye, the bullet drink drunken Akon stabbed his friend on the left chest and he gave up the ghost as blood gushed out of his heart.

Confirmed dead, the crowd gathered, immediately took Akon beat him to coma with stones and planks, put tires round his body and burnt him.
With all this, this life filled young man was not dead when I was returning home as he was still shaking his legs.

For all those excessively angered and hot tempered, you all need anger management. A snub could have saved both lives.

Finally, no matter what, I still see no reason for jungle justice in this century.
That's Hell! Do you live in Kogi- State. You should have done what channels Tv introduced. Take a piz and send it to them... That'd facilitate better response
Re: A Tragedy I Have Not Seen Before! by Mutuwa(m): 4:39pm On Jun 30, 2014
There is no amount of anger that can ever justify the killing of a human being,if the law of a land is effective.jungle justice in najia has come to stay,save for the effectiveness of an entrenched rule of law and a good criminal justice system.
Re: A Tragedy I Have Not Seen Before! by juwoonn(m): 6:05pm On Jun 30, 2014
ibitomisi:
That's Hell! Do you live in Kogi- State. You should have done what channels Tv introduced. Take a piz and send it to them... That'd facilitate better response
I was trying to be careful, make den no break my head bcs dey did it in front of d police station and threatened to break the head of any police that interferes. In fact the boy ran into the police station and the police threw him out in fear.
I'll contact friends to see if they took pictures.
Re: A Tragedy I Have Not Seen Before! by ibitomisi: 6:10pm On Jun 30, 2014
juwoonn:
I was trying to be careful, make den no break my head bcs dey did it in front of d police station and threatened to break the head of any police that interferes. In fact the boy ran into the police station and the police threw him out in fear.
I'll contact friends to see if they took pictures.
I'd be glad you did..
Re: A Tragedy I Have Not Seen Before! by RoyalRoy(m): 8:09pm On Jun 30, 2014
ibitomisi: I'd be glad you did..

SMH.
Re: A Tragedy I Have Not Seen Before! by armyofone(m): 8:24pm On Jun 30, 2014
RR, ummmmm

Hear him again: That's Hell! Do you live in Kogi- State. You should have done what channels Tv introduced. Take a piz and send it to them... That'd facilitate better response.

That's the right thing to do to fight against roasting human beings in Nigeria.

May their souls rest in peace. Uwa sef, smh

Royal Roy:
SMH.
Re: A Tragedy I Have Not Seen Before! by RoyalRoy(m): 8:42pm On Jun 30, 2014
Hmmm
Re: A Tragedy I Have Not Seen Before! by Zehner(f): 8:43pm On Jun 30, 2014
Nigerians! Arrrgh angry so where was the crowd when the boys was fighting to separate them?

We seem to be happy to see humans die in this country! Na wa, yet we want Nigeria to get better when we are the cause of our own misfortune. Very sad i must say! cry
Re: A Tragedy I Have Not Seen Before! by ibitomisi: 9:47pm On Jun 30, 2014
Royal Roy:

SMH.
shake am well, just dey pity your head ni, Lol.
Re: A Tragedy I Have Not Seen Before! by ibitomisi: 9:49pm On Jun 30, 2014
armyofone: RR, ummmmm

Hear him again: That's Hell! Do you live in Kogi- State. You should have done what channels Tv introduced. Take a piz and send it to them... That'd facilitate better response.

That's the right thing to do to fight against roasting human beings in Nigeria.

May their souls rest in peace. Uwa sef, smh

Can't get you ma
Re: A Tragedy I Have Not Seen Before! by Saraha1(f): 10:25pm On Jun 30, 2014
It is well.
Re: A Tragedy I Have Not Seen Before! by Nobody: 11:02pm On Jun 30, 2014
SMH.
Re: A Tragedy I Have Not Seen Before! by armyofone(m): 3:19am On Jul 01, 2014
Sir, i was only defending you. Royal Roy's initial post to you was asking why you wanted the OP to take pictures... if you wanted to use it for poster.

He modified his original post.

ibitomisi:
Can't get you ma
Re: A Tragedy I Have Not Seen Before! by ifyalways(f): 5:21am On Jul 01, 2014
Nigeria police have crowd dispersing skills only when a politician is involved. The boy ran to the police station but they threw him out?

What a jungle of a country. All man for himself. Twa.
Re: A Tragedy I Have Not Seen Before! by ibitomisi: 5:49am On Jul 01, 2014
armyofone: Sir, i was only defending you. Royal Roy's initial post to you was asking why you wanted the OP to take pictures... if you wanted to use it for poster.

He modified his original post.

I got it, but just wanted to be sure, Thanks alot! Do have a lovely day, ahead..
Re: A Tragedy I Have Not Seen Before! by nitrogen(m): 6:28am On Jul 01, 2014
Am sorry, but why did the boy stab his fellow human? Trivial matter(s)? Crazy world we live in!
Re: A Tragedy I Have Not Seen Before! by juwoonn(m): 4:34pm On Jul 01, 2014
ifyalways: Nigeria police have crowd dispersing skills only when a politician is involved. The boy ran to the police station but they threw him out?

What a jungle of a country. All man for himself. Twa.
Re: A Tragedy I Have Not Seen Before! by juwoonn(m): 8:12pm On Jul 06, 2014
The stabbed guy before and after death

Re: A Tragedy I Have Not Seen Before! by Nobody: 9:05pm On Jul 06, 2014
the first time I saw jungle justice with my own eyes was in 2007, the man was lynched for stealing. I can still remember the man's face even till now. they wanted to call his mother but he refused. he prefered to be killed than allow his mother see his agony. awful.

(1) (Reply)

Is It Ok? / The Birth Song Of The Himba, Namibia. / Oldies: 24 Classic Indian Movies That Warmed Our Hearts Back In The Days

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.