Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,128 members, 7,818,381 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:58 PM

Seun's Silence On The Hijacking And Cloning Of Accounts. - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Seun's Silence On The Hijacking And Cloning Of Accounts. (3215 Views)

Pastor Broke His Silence On US Presidential Candidate Donald Trumph. / S-C-A-M A-L-E-R-T: Fraudsters Now Cloning Bank Alert Texts To Defraud Victims / Oshiomhole Angry With Labour Silence On NGF Crisis (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Go Down)

Seun's Silence On The Hijacking And Cloning Of Accounts. by seanet02: 4:55pm On Jun 30, 2014
1. It is not a news that nairaland was attacked by hacker.
2. As a result of the hacking of nairaland database, the accounts of people who registered after 10th of January 2014 were deleted due to the database hacking.
3. We have been witnessing the cloning and deliberate hijacking of accounts by Colynzo which is a very criminal and dubious character. Impersonation is against the rules of nairaland and nigeria as a whole. This was the same reason the guy called Cramjones was banned almost for life by Seun.
4. Seun, you are quite aware that it was not the fault of the nairalanders that their accounts were wiped off your database due to the attack.
5. The failure to protect the accounts and personal details of nairalanders is your fault and none of nairalanders.
6. That some people will resort to the hijacking of monikers that they perceive as opponents and yet you will look the other way is very shameful and disgusting. It is your duty to protect our personal details.
7. I hereby demand that you delete the accounts that have been hijacked by collynzo and other seemingly dubious characters. Accounts that have been hijacked include Shymex,Beremole,Yoritshekiri and many more I cannot remember.
8. It is better you act now before collynzo start using this monikers for fraudulent activities as somebody who have the affront to hijack something that does not belong to him is a fraudster, a criminal and rogue.
9. I hope you act fast before people start leaving this forum.
10. Thanks

10 Likes

Re: Seun's Silence On The Hijacking And Cloning Of Accounts. by seanet02: 4:56pm On Jun 30, 2014
Seun waiting for your reply.
Re: Seun's Silence On The Hijacking And Cloning Of Accounts. by laagbake2: 5:13pm On Jun 30, 2014
Seun, where are thou?

Collynzo's ip should be banned permanently. That's rubbish. What if he commits fraud with these accounts? What if he rapes or even kills with their monikers?

Nwaniba was also attacked by the fraudlent dude.
Omo, my eye shock o. "Nwaniba typing Jonathan till 2019?" that's the biggest joke
of the century! grin

cc. Seun, mynd_44, mukina2 and obinoscopy.

1 Like

Re: Seun's Silence On The Hijacking And Cloning Of Accounts. by Lagbake2: 5:29pm On Jun 30, 2014
laagbake2: Seun, where are thou?

Collynzo's ip should be banned permanently. That's rubbish. What if he commits fraud with these accounts? What if he rapes or even kills with their monikers?

Omo, my eye shock o. "Nwaniba typing Jonathan till 2019?" that's the biggest joke
of the century! grin

You impostor, do you have an idea how IP works?
Re: Seun's Silence On The Hijacking And Cloning Of Accounts. by Enegod(m): 5:32pm On Jun 30, 2014
error 522
cloudflare
It could be
worst than you think....It might take long
than you expected— Seun
Re: Seun's Silence On The Hijacking And Cloning Of Accounts. by laagbake2: 5:34pm On Jun 30, 2014
Lagbake2:
You impostor, do you have an idea how IP works?
O.K Seun, this is really getting crazy!

Whoever is behind this moniker will not die well. Oloriburuku. If you want to face me, do so with your real id. Don't hide behind my name and type Bullsheet. Colly nozzle, e no go better for you, Fraudlent ga.y toad.
Re: Seun's Silence On The Hijacking And Cloning Of Accounts. by Seun(m): 5:41pm On Jun 30, 2014
NewNigeriaMind: After a log break from this forum..... I came back to this-https://www.nairaland.com/1793319/finally-accept-loser#24366008

Seun is aware of this new trend.

I am tired of this forum may never come back.
Fixed!
Re: Seun's Silence On The Hijacking And Cloning Of Accounts. by ifex370(m): 5:48pm On Jun 30, 2014
the rise and fall of Nairaland...

seun,your house is on fire...
Re: Seun's Silence On The Hijacking And Cloning Of Accounts. by ba7man(m): 5:52pm On Jun 30, 2014
Seun: Fixed!
Rather than provide a diplomatic answer expected from you as the brains behind this site, this is all you could come up with??

2 Likes

Re: Seun's Silence On The Hijacking And Cloning Of Accounts. by Ishilove: 5:55pm On Jun 30, 2014
Ba7man, I see you have been resurrected. grin

It was quite mean of you to deactivate your account without notifying us your loyal fans angry
Re: Seun's Silence On The Hijacking And Cloning Of Accounts. by seanet02: 5:57pm On Jun 30, 2014
Seun: Fixed!
Is this all you are going to say? This is a very important issue that you must attend to.

1 Like

Re: Seun's Silence On The Hijacking And Cloning Of Accounts. by idumuose(m): 6:00pm On Jun 30, 2014

of the century! grin

Re: Seun's Silence On The Hijacking And Cloning Of Accounts. by idumuose(m): 6:01pm On Jun 30, 2014

of the century! grin

‎​​grin grin‎​​grin grin
Re: Seun's Silence On The Hijacking And Cloning Of Accounts. by Nobody: 6:01pm On Jun 30, 2014
ba7man: Rather than provide a diplomatic answer expected from you as the brains behind this site, this is all you could come up with??
so you deactivated your account? I almost opened a thread to know your whereabout when I couldn't PM you.
Don't try deactivating your account again o!

angry
Re: Seun's Silence On The Hijacking And Cloning Of Accounts. by Nobody: 6:01pm On Jun 30, 2014
Dp
Re: Seun's Silence On The Hijacking And Cloning Of Accounts. by ba7man(m): 6:02pm On Jun 30, 2014
Ishilove: Ba7man, I see you have been resurrected. grin

It was quite mean of you to deactivate your account without notifying us your loyal fans angry
I'm so sorry for not collecting the contacts of friends like you before deactivation.

I did it impulsively due to the fact that this Political section was turning me ugly inside.
Re: Seun's Silence On The Hijacking And Cloning Of Accounts. by Firefire(m): 6:03pm On Jun 30, 2014
But what do people gain from be callous angry angry angry angry

I am just wondering
Re: Seun's Silence On The Hijacking And Cloning Of Accounts. by idumuose(m): 6:03pm On Jun 30, 2014
seanet02: Is this all you are going to say? This is a very important issue that you must attend to.
What else do you want him 2 say? Thank your goodness he even replied you.Don't be greedy.
Re: Seun's Silence On The Hijacking And Cloning Of Accounts. by seanet02: 6:04pm On Jun 30, 2014
idumuose:
What else do you want him 2 say? Thank your goodness he even replied you.Don't be greedy.
Keep off my line you hack

1 Like

Re: Seun's Silence On The Hijacking And Cloning Of Accounts. by ba7man(m): 6:06pm On Jun 30, 2014
berem: so you deactivated your account? I almost opened a thread to know your whereabout when I couldn't PM you.
Don't try deactivating your account again o!

angry
cheesy........@Beremole. Missd you sha. I'm back now.

I'll avoid the r3tards, cr3tins and stick to cool peeps like you nd @Ishilove.
Re: Seun's Silence On The Hijacking And Cloning Of Accounts. by Reallagbake2: 6:08pm On Jun 30, 2014
Whoever stole my monikers is a joke. I know it won't pass collynozzle and Snorring bobo.

#bringbackmyipmonikers.sad sad
Re: Seun's Silence On The Hijacking And Cloning Of Accounts. by Ishilove: 6:09pm On Jun 30, 2014
ba7man: I'm so sorry for not collecting the contacts of friends like you before deactivation.

I did it impulsively due to the fact that this Political section was turning me ugly inside.
Okay o. Please before you deactivate again let your fans know o. We are ever loyal smiley
Re: Seun's Silence On The Hijacking And Cloning Of Accounts. by Ishilove: 6:11pm On Jun 30, 2014
seanet02: Is this all you are going to say? This is a very important issue that you must attend to.
The admin has spoken: www.nairaland.com/1793151/concerning-catastrophic-loss-valuable-data
Re: Seun's Silence On The Hijacking And Cloning Of Accounts. by Nobody: 6:12pm On Jun 30, 2014
PDP e-rats,hacking and cloning monikers since 1950

angry angry

1 Like

Re: Seun's Silence On The Hijacking And Cloning Of Accounts. by Nobody: 6:14pm On Jun 30, 2014
ba7man: cheesy........@Beremole. Missd you sha. I'm back now.

My Beremole handle have been cloned by a PDP e-rat. I hereby disassociate myself from the moniker.

Hope your mail is still active?
Re: Seun's Silence On The Hijacking And Cloning Of Accounts. by Ishilove: 6:16pm On Jun 30, 2014
ba7man: cheesy........@Beremole. Missd you sha. I'm back now.

Yay!! Oya lemme follow you sharp sharp cheesy
Re: Seun's Silence On The Hijacking And Cloning Of Accounts. by Ishilove: 6:17pm On Jun 30, 2014
www.nairaland.com/1793151/concerning-catastrophic-loss-valuable-data

Seun has told us what to do. Me I don change my password sharpaly
Re: Seun's Silence On The Hijacking And Cloning Of Accounts. by ba7man(m): 6:25pm On Jun 30, 2014
Ishilove:
Yay!! Oya lemme follow you sharp sharp cheesy
Oya hop inside my Lex Jeep. cool
Re: Seun's Silence On The Hijacking And Cloning Of Accounts. by ba7man(m): 6:29pm On Jun 30, 2014
berem: My Beremole handle have been cloned by a PDP e-rat. I hereby disassociate myself from the moniker.

Hope your mail is still active?
Oh yes, still very much active.

We're still on point.
Re: Seun's Silence On The Hijacking And Cloning Of Accounts. by Nobody: 6:44pm On Jun 30, 2014
ba7man: Oh yes, still very much active.

We're still on point.
alright! cool
Re: Seun's Silence On The Hijacking And Cloning Of Accounts. by ifex370(m): 6:44pm On Jun 30, 2014
lol... the data loss favoured me positivly sha... atleast i can now comment on the political section

(1) (2)

Send A Message To Tribal Fanatics On Nairaland / This Is What An Hostel Look Like At Federal Polytechnic Nasarawa / How To Login Zoosk Online Dating Account On Mobile

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.