Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,785 members, 7,820,749 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:45 PM

Seun's Silence On The Hijacking And Cloning Of Accounts. - Nairaland / General (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Seun's Silence On The Hijacking And Cloning Of Accounts. (3216 Views)

Pastor Broke His Silence On US Presidential Candidate Donald Trumph. / S-C-A-M A-L-E-R-T: Fraudsters Now Cloning Bank Alert Texts To Defraud Victims / Oshiomhole Angry With Labour Silence On NGF Crisis (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Go Down)

Re: Seun's Silence On The Hijacking And Cloning Of Accounts. by shaybebaby(f): 7:05pm On Jun 30, 2014
ba7man: cheesy........@Beremole. Missd you sha. I'm back now.

I'll avoid the r3tards, cr3tins and stick to cool peeps like you nd @Ishilove.
Haaaaa! Na so? I'm so telling mummy! angry
@ Beremole and ishilove, you've been pm'ing ba7man without permission o!
Re: Seun's Silence On The Hijacking And Cloning Of Accounts. by Nobody: 7:18pm On Jun 30, 2014
shaybe baby:
Lolz! grin grin
Re: Seun's Silence On The Hijacking And Cloning Of Accounts. by ba7man(m): 7:20pm On Jun 30, 2014
shaybe baby:
Hey baby sis, we're soooo awaiting you this friday............
Re: Seun's Silence On The Hijacking And Cloning Of Accounts. by Ishilove: 7:26pm On Jun 30, 2014
ba7man: Oya hop inside my Lex Jeep. cool
Twale!! grin grin
Re: Seun's Silence On The Hijacking And Cloning Of Accounts. by Ishilove: 7:29pm On Jun 30, 2014
shaybe baby:
If you tell, I shall not buy you those camel toed stilletos I had in mind!! angry tongue
Re: Seun's Silence On The Hijacking And Cloning Of Accounts. by shaybebaby(f): 7:58pm On Jun 30, 2014
Ishilove:
If you tell, I shall not buy you those camel toed stilletos I had in mind!! angry tongue
Ahn-ahn! Our fight no reach there nah. You now want to deprive of Wetin we don agree tey tey. This girl wicked o! cry
Re: Seun's Silence On The Hijacking And Cloning Of Accounts. by shaybebaby(f): 7:59pm On Jun 30, 2014
ba7man: Hey baby sis, we're soooo awaiting you this friday............
Please make sure hot amala is waiting o! I want the one from a nice filthy buka!( yum)
Re: Seun's Silence On The Hijacking And Cloning Of Accounts. by shaybebaby(f): 8:00pm On Jun 30, 2014
berem: Lolz! grin grin
See ya self! You want to use laugh blindside me abi? tongue
Re: Seun's Silence On The Hijacking And Cloning Of Accounts. by Nobody: 8:04pm On Jun 30, 2014
shaybe baby:
See ya self! You want to use laugh blindside me abi? tongue
babe abeg free me joor! grin
Na strictly business things. No strings attached. cool
Re: Seun's Silence On The Hijacking And Cloning Of Accounts. by shaybebaby(f): 8:06pm On Jun 30, 2014
berem: babe abeg free me joor! grin
Na strictly business things. No strings attached. cool
I hear ya! kiss
Re: Seun's Silence On The Hijacking And Cloning Of Accounts. by Ishilove: 8:12pm On Jun 30, 2014
shaybe baby:
Please make sure hot amala is waiting o! I want the one from a nice filthy buka!( yum)
The filthier the better, baby! cheesy

1 Like

Re: Seun's Silence On The Hijacking And Cloning Of Accounts. by ba7man(m): 8:17pm On Jun 30, 2014
berem: babe abeg free me joor! grin
Na strictly business things. No G-strings attached. cool
lipsrsealed
Re: Seun's Silence On The Hijacking And Cloning Of Accounts. by Enahi(f): 8:22pm On Jun 30, 2014
Seriously I thought this was a faceless forum,what's so important about cloning of account and monikers? I just don't get it,some people are mean sha. Was nairaland hacked just to use nairalander's monikers? Anyway nairaland is not as fun as it used to be,boring.

1 Like

Re: Seun's Silence On The Hijacking And Cloning Of Accounts. by Nobody: 8:23pm On Jun 30, 2014
ba7man: lipsrsealed
cheesy cheesy
Re: Seun's Silence On The Hijacking And Cloning Of Accounts. by Seun(m): 9:00pm On Jun 30, 2014
We will deal with this issue; don't worry about it.

(1) (2)

Do You Know That Today Is The Middle Day Of Year 2015 / Barcanista: Writtings Of A Man In Search Of His Lost Integrity / Popular Musician Taye Currency’s Mom Shot Dead In Ibadan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.