Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,775 members, 7,810,023 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:49 PM

Whitney Houston's Daughter Assaults Multi-award Winning Actress, Angela Bassett! - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Whitney Houston's Daughter Assaults Multi-award Winning Actress, Angela Bassett! (742 Views)

Actress Angela Okorie Shares Morning Photo / Actress Angela Okorie Goes Gangsta In New Photos / Actress Angela Okorie Stuns In New Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Whitney Houston's Daughter Assaults Multi-award Winning Actress, Angela Bassett! by 1BOBO1: 7:57pm On Jun 30, 2014
Recently, there has been much excitment when highly acclaimed, and multi-award winning thespian, Angela Bassett, was announced to have been chosen to direct an upcoming biopic about Grammy Award winning icon, Whitney Houston. However, Bassett has found herself in a bit of a sticky situation with the daughter of the deceased, when she recently stated in an interview with Entertainment Weekly that she had no intentions of casting Whitney's 21 year old daughter to play her iconic mother in the Lifetime biopic.
Angela stated: I did not think about casting her. And probably for a number of reasons, you know. one being that she's not an actress. i know she's acted here and there, I know she's been on their family's reality show, but she's not an actress and acting is a craft. It's an attempt to illuminate the complexities of human behavior and life. And this is a very fast-paced schedule; we have just 21 days to tell this story. it's more than just saying lines and turning the lights on. You have to drive the story--there's a technical aspect."

Bobbi Kristina, only heir to the Whitney Houston dynasty, apparently, did not take this news very well, she immediately hopped on twitter to voice her opinion in the most inappropriate ways, calling Mrs. Bassett a "Basketcase" and claiming she actually might be a transgendered... you know, a woman with a ding dong?...Here's what she wrote:
Ha MsAng "bassketcase" has such a damn nerve my lord, at least the world doesn't mistake me for the wrong sex...she has some #XtraEquipment."

Later on she added:

"When I win my first Grammy or Oscar, *Shrugs* hmm whichever comes 1st, I'll be sure 2shout URname out Bitch! Hah UrTestResults= Male. Lmao"

If I thought Angela Bassett made the wrong choice not casting Bobbie Kristina before, I certainly don't anymore. What do you guys think?

For more, visit my blog: www.kongossawahala..com

(1) (Reply)

B-red – We All Get The Credit For Davido’s Success / Chris Brown And Rihanna Ready To Hook-up Again? [see Photo] / Armed Robbers Can Never Rob Me, They Respect Me – Daddy Showkey Says

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.