Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,423 members, 7,861,187 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 06:21 AM

State Of The Nation Vs State Of Super Eagles - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / State Of The Nation Vs State Of Super Eagles (487 Views)

Efe Ambrose Appointed As Spokesperson Of Super Eagles / Revealed: How Buhari Chose His Nominees - The Nation / Man Sleeping While INEC Chairman Was Adressing The Nation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

State Of The Nation Vs State Of Super Eagles by bootstrap(m): 8:22pm On Jun 30, 2014
.. so, asking for opinions.... I think the state of Nigeria football is so so similar to that of our nation.

1stoff... I am as patriotic as we come these days, But what, in the name of all that is holy has the super eagles been playing for close to a last decade?

We didnt deserve the round of 16 nor did we deserve the AFCON. There is just how far luck, chance and happenstance can take one befor it all comes crashing down.

Nigeria as a nation is just same way. We dnt plan, we dnt strategize... we just sit and tell ourselves to pray and hope everything will be all right.

So.. pple, whatcha think? Lets draw some comparison, just trying to make sure I aint seeing or thinking crazy.

Lets hear suggestions on what cld be done to move us forward, even if its for the fun of it.
Re: State Of The Nation Vs State Of Super Eagles by Nobody: 8:32pm On Jun 30, 2014
"Nigeria Vs France: Sat Guru Maharaji Predicts Victory For Super Eagles"
"Nigeria Will Win The World Cup, Ghana Witch Doctor Who Talks About C.Ronaldo Speaks Again"
Can u imagine this mumus. Mtchewwww..
Re: State Of The Nation Vs State Of Super Eagles by bootstrap(m): 8:54pm On Jun 30, 2014
.. and you believe all those nonsense? Granted, the universe works in mysterious ways.. but I beleve, the first rule is "action begets equal reaction" efforts begets equivalent result.

Other rules form and constitute the exceptions, but rule 1 is default state. So.. if the super eagles dnt prepear well... if Nigeria dnt plan well, we shall havest loses and failures... shikena!!

(1) (Reply)

More Proof That Betting On APC Is Betting On Somalia To Win World Cup 2014 / British Firms Look To Discover Boom In Former Colony Nigeria / How Odd Is A Cluster Of Plane Accidents?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.