Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,747 members, 7,817,061 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:20 AM

Will Nigeria Player Be Afraid To Come Home Because Of Boko Haram Threat? - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Will Nigeria Player Be Afraid To Come Home Because Of Boko Haram Threat? (423 Views)

Egypt Vs Nigeria: Player Rating / Odion Ighalo Wins 2015 Goal Nigeria Player Of The Year Award / Ethiopia Vs Nigeria: Player Ratings (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Will Nigeria Player Be Afraid To Come Home Because Of Boko Haram Threat? by Nobody: 8:27pm On Jun 30, 2014
To be sincere, Nigeria was so fantastic today.. I enjoyed their match so much but the Lord knows the best thing for his people.. I heard that the terrorist group called boko haram has threat the super eagles fan that they must not return home without the cup.. If this is true, then they won't have this lose on their mind but returning home safely will be their target.. I wish you best of luck @super eagles player, fans, medical staff and the coaches

(1) (Reply)

Facts About The World Cup / Sporting Lisbon Chief Inácio: Man Utd, Chelsea Can Have William Carvalho If… / Tonight's QUARTER-FINALS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.