Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,190 members, 7,822,010 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 01:17 AM

Breaking News:keshi,yobo Quit Super Eagles! - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Breaking News:keshi,yobo Quit Super Eagles! (539 Views)

Senator Ita-giwa At Adaeze Yobo's Birthday Party / Joseph Yobo Mocks Buhari In A New Article: Between GEJ And GMB, Who Is Fitter? / Breaking News: Keshi, Yobo Quit Super Eagles (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Breaking News:keshi,yobo Quit Super Eagles! by AustineE1: 9:17pm On Jun 30, 2014
Keshi, Yobo quit Super Eagleson June 30, 2014 at 8:30 pm in 2014 World Cup

Super Eagles coach, Stephen Okechukwu Keshi has resigned his appointment after leading the team to the second round of the 2014 FIFA World Cup.
Speaking after the Eagles were eliminated by France in the round of 16 match in Brasilia, Monday, the Delta State-born tactician said it was time to move on after leading his country’s national team to the Africa Nations Cup trophy last year and the ongoing World Cup in Brazil.
Nigeria’s coach Stephen Keshi gives a press conference at the Baixada Arena in Curitiba on June 15, 2014, on the eve of their Group F 2014 FIFA World Cup football match against Iran. AFP PHOTO
“I have to go back to my family and face fresh challenges,” Keshi said.
Similarly, Super Eagles Captain, Yobo Joseph said he has had enough and can go no further as national team player. “I think I should give the younger ones the opportunity to forge ahead. I have nothing new to offer.”
vanguardngr.com

1 Like

Re: Breaking News:keshi,yobo Quit Super Eagles! by papannamdi1(m): 9:44pm On Jun 30, 2014
ooh keshi, my darling keshi, i will miss your baloon head

(1) (Reply)

Nigeria Lacks Visionary Leaders – PDP Chairman / Confab Logjam: Ex-militants Plan Return To Creeks! / Kate Henshaw Goes Into Politics: To Contest For House Of Reps

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.