Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,265 members, 7,836,206 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 11:09 PM

My Aunt Taught Me How To Braid Hair - Lupita Nyong'o - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / My Aunt Taught Me How To Braid Hair - Lupita Nyong'o (830 Views)

Tiwa Savage, Dija & Agbani Darego: Who Rocked The Braid Best?(photos) / Ini Edo VS Lupita Nyong'o: Who Rocked It Better? / Anita Joseph Flaunts Her Tummy And Her Very Untidy Braid In New Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

My Aunt Taught Me How To Braid Hair - Lupita Nyong'o by lovelyronke20(f): 9:21pm On Jun 30, 2014
Lupita Nyong'o might be an Oscar winning actress, but it seems she has other talents apart from acting. She just revealed to vogue magazine that while she was in kenya, her aunty taught her how to braid. Here are others things Lupita said while talking too Vogue:
'For me, braiding hair is an intimate thing,' she explains. 'It's getting up close and personal, and I like to do it for people that I know and love and trust.'
'Your hair is your frame, it's so important. If you jack someone's hair up, the world sees it!' she laughs.

http://teebaby23..com/2014/06/my-aunt-taught-me-how-to-braid-hair.html

Re: My Aunt Taught Me How To Braid Hair - Lupita Nyong'o by Syfy(f): 9:52pm On Jun 30, 2014
Ok

(1) (Reply)

Jude Okoye And Fiancee Ifeoma Umeokeke Set To Wed July 17th [PHOTO] / Kanye West Covers August Issue Of GQ Magazine / Prince George Is 1 Today, See Fun Pictures With The Duke And Duchess

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.