Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,806 members, 7,820,824 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:38 PM

Boko Haram Detainee Mustapha Kolo Exposese Boko Haram & Gov Shettima. - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Boko Haram Detainee Mustapha Kolo Exposese Boko Haram & Gov Shettima. (5940 Views)

Thousands Protest In Aba For Pro-biafra Detainee, Independence - Dailymail UK / PHOTO: Nigerian Police To Pay N100m Compensation Over Death Of Lawyer Detainee / Multiple Bombing By Boko Haram, Gov. Shettima Escape Bomb Attack (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Boko Haram Detainee Mustapha Kolo Exposese Boko Haram & Gov Shettima. by lorRhyMeZ: 10:11am On Jul 01, 2014
I have always said that borno people are the cause of their problems...
Re: Boko Haram Detainee Mustapha Kolo Exposese Boko Haram & Gov Shettima. by AUDREYBEE: 10:13am On Jul 01, 2014
IMMEDIATE RECRUITMENT FOR ACCOUNTANTS & CREDIT OFFICERS

Job vacancy for an Internal auditor in a newly licenced financial institution in Lagos.
Accounting graduates with ICAN/ACCA (in view) send your cv to hrmandfinance@gmail.com not later than Friday,July 4th, 2014
Vacancy also exists for an experienced Credit/Sales officer (required to generate risk asset portfolios) send cvs to hrmandfinance@gmail.com not later than Friday,July 4th, 2014.
Re: Boko Haram Detainee Mustapha Kolo Exposese Boko Haram & Gov Shettima. by prophetone(m): 10:20am On Jul 01, 2014
JANK23H: Shettima has immunity backed by the constitution.

Yeah but the president can apply to the Senate to invoke the doctrine of neccesity which can facilitate his arrest and prosecution same way he gets them to protect Diezani Maduekwe.

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Detainee Mustapha Kolo Exposese Boko Haram & Gov Shettima. by benswagtt(m): 11:02am On Jul 01, 2014
Hmmmm!!! Ignorance nd illitrecy z bcomin d root of all d evil in 9ja
Re: Boko Haram Detainee Mustapha Kolo Exposese Boko Haram & Gov Shettima. by dustydee: 11:03am On Jul 01, 2014
Beazy:

Me I know say I will never release from here, but I never mind.

I am here because of Allah Subana Wata Allah and I am even prepared to die to make the world Muslim, everybody.

I don’t know anything I can tell you more because if I talk more they can kill me because it is offence to tell secret things about our people, that is why since I come here many days now I have refused to talk. Do you want them to kill me? As you people want to kill me, if I talk and I go out they will follow me to kill me is it what you want? So I have no matter with you please.

First, he knows he will never be released, then he is ready to die and then he is afraid for his life when he is released (knowing that he will never be released and he is ready to die anyway). I think this hope for nigeria group should be proscribed.

2 Likes

Re: Boko Haram Detainee Mustapha Kolo Exposese Boko Haram & Gov Shettima. by infoscope(m): 11:33am On Jul 01, 2014
If it's from 'hopefornigeria' then i am not believing it
Re: Boko Haram Detainee Mustapha Kolo Exposese Boko Haram & Gov Shettima. by Angeldemivida: 11:39am On Jul 01, 2014
Oh dear. The Religion madness in Nigeria makes me sick. Why don't we all stay home and communicate with our God as well as use our brains too. Why go about killing others because they must worship your Allah. Ignorance they trouble plenty people in our country.

The way we go crazy about religion, both christians and muslims make me want to scream. Stop the religion madness people.
Re: Boko Haram Detainee Mustapha Kolo Exposese Boko Haram & Gov Shettima. by olapluto(m): 11:55am On Jul 01, 2014
That source is a page to be avoided like plague. They concort so many lies and put it on that hopefornigeria fb page.

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Detainee Mustapha Kolo Exposese Boko Haram & Gov Shettima. by Nobody: 1:32pm On Jul 01, 2014
i was here****
Re: Boko Haram Detainee Mustapha Kolo Exposese Boko Haram & Gov Shettima. by Hangelar(f): 2:04pm On Jul 01, 2014
a.A.K:
hummm
You could have just dropped your comment without quoting the whole article, at least for want of space. Besides, how can you quote an article that long only for you to type a word that isn't even an English word?

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Detainee Mustapha Kolo Exposese Boko Haram & Gov Shettima. by agabaI23(m): 3:05pm On Jul 01, 2014
Well well well
Why is this coming out after the defection of Sheriff from APC to PDP?

Is it possible Sherriff or some of his guys are trying to clear his name while nailing Shettima in the process? I am not saying Shettima is not a Haramite for your information. I am only trying to be objective.

Hopefully this is the begining of new things

2 Likes

Re: Boko Haram Detainee Mustapha Kolo Exposese Boko Haram & Gov Shettima. by oluamid(m): 4:19pm On Jul 01, 2014
@OP, for that your small mind, Nigerians will fall for this fable abi? Dream on. in fact, let me help you to bring Mouka foam.

Meanwhile,
Do you have that event coming up and you want it covered? Do you have an event that you want streamed live to a specific audience anywhere in the world? Toritv, an affordable solution, is just a click away. [url]htpp://toritv.com[/url].
Re: Boko Haram Detainee Mustapha Kolo Exposese Boko Haram & Gov Shettima. by youngmonie: 5:09pm On Jul 01, 2014
Any body that belives this stupid, and you think sss would release transcript of an interrogation with suspected terrorists?.........chai Nigerians stupid gan ohhh, why is it not on the mass media, was it released officially by sss?

YA'LL ARE GULLIBLE
Re: Boko Haram Detainee Mustapha Kolo Exposese Boko Haram & Gov Shettima. by NanaAmofah(m): 5:21pm On Jul 01, 2014
wat is happenin. my brothers lets pray to GOD for dis things to pass us. and even some of ur government people are part. now i believe Abacha's quote (If insurgency last for more than24hrs then someone in government hav a hand in it)
Re: Boko Haram Detainee Mustapha Kolo Exposese Boko Haram & Gov Shettima. by ejakpovi2: 5:40pm On Jul 01, 2014
propaganda pdppropaganda pdppropaganda pdppropaganda pdppropaganda pdppropaganda pdppropaganda pdppropaganda pdppropaganda pdppropaganda pdppropaganda pdppropaganda pdppropaganda pdppropaganda pdppropaganda pdppropaganda pdp
Re: Boko Haram Detainee Mustapha Kolo Exposese Boko Haram & Gov Shettima. by ejakpovi2: 5:44pm On Jul 01, 2014
The school of salafiyya has to do with "getting back to the roots" of Islam and restoring traditional beliefs and practices. All versions share the premise that Muslim societies today no longer apply Islamic principles. True justice and peace are attainable, but only if Islamic law is fully and rigidly implemented. This has been a popular theme with Islamic extremists today.

Wahhabism and Wahhabi Muslims
A reform movement which has been restricted mostly to the Saudi peninsula, Wahhabism sought to eliminate non-Muslim elements which had become popular over the centuries and to return Islam to the purity of its roots. The founder was one of the first to use the term jahiliyya to apply to ostensibly Islamic lands, thus justifying the use of force...

Muslim Brotherhood
A social and political movement started in Egypt in 1928 by Hasan al-Banna for the purpose of establishing a pan-Islamic state. Al-Banna regarded the West as posing a fundamental threat to the future of Islam. The root of Muslim problems was that Islamic law had not been implemented - once this was accomplished, everything would be better.

Jamaat-i-Islami
Pakistani political party established by Maulana Sayyid Abul Ala Maududi to ensure that Pakistani society fully implenents Islamic law. According to Maududi, secular authorities do not need to be followed if they are not genuinely Muslim. Revolution against such rulers is not simply a right, but it is in fact a duty. Jihad was thus placed at the center of a Muslim's life.

Jamaat Islamiyyah
Student groups in Egyptian universities during the late 1970s, their members became radicalized and even violent in their effort to establish Islamic "purity" on campuses and throughout Egypt. They were often very successful, and was later shown in Afghanistan, they demonstrated that Islamic goals could be accomplished through force and intimidation, thus eliminating the need for democracy.

Al-Dawa ("The Call"wink
A magazine published in Egypt by former members of the Muslim Brotherhood, it expressed many extremist themes. Of real importance is their treatment of "Jews and Crusaders," allegedly two of the greatest evils facing Muslims today. Although not the only outlet of Islamist ideas, it was one of the most important.

Books on Religion, Violence, and Terrorism
Religious leaders normally argue that religion is a force for good and love in the world. Yet, at the same time, we see religion regularly used for war, mass murder, terrorism, and even genocide. Why does this difference exist - how can religion be claimed as a basis for peace while so many use it as a basis for terrorism?
Re: Boko Haram Detainee Mustapha Kolo Exposese Boko Haram & Gov Shettima. by Mogidi: 9:58pm On Jul 01, 2014
Shetima is only one of their sponsors, another is Muhammadu Buhari the buko hari leader, arrest both of them.
Re: Boko Haram Detainee Mustapha Kolo Exposese Boko Haram & Gov Shettima. by mumbasa: 7:51pm On Jul 02, 2014
Where did you get this news, how reliable is your source. Remember rumors are carried by fools not ignorant s
Re: Boko Haram Detainee Mustapha Kolo Exposese Boko Haram & Gov Shettima. by Beazy(f): 8:30pm On Jul 02, 2014
mumbasa: Where did you get this news, how reliable is your source. Remember rumors are carried by fools not ignorant s
Must yhu comment....I can't nw c dat u are d real fool walkn round d street...may are mad buh few are roaming round d street
Re: Boko Haram Detainee Mustapha Kolo Exposese Boko Haram & Gov Shettima. by gerald09(m): 7:58am On Jul 03, 2014
Nw shettima's reply: "dis is witch hunt, my political are trying to rubbish my name, my fellow muslim brothers and sister come oh". And dat will be the end of that.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Live Result And Update On Election from every source / Recession: Kano Ganduje Capital Projects Photos / Central Mosque Enugu-ezike In Enugu State Razed Down

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.