Stats: 3,152,157 members, 7,815,030 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:34 AM

His Experience At Sambisa Forest (photos) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / His Experience At Sambisa Forest (photos) (10023 Views)

Lepacious Bose Narrates Her Experience At 3rd Mainland Bridge Today / Military Uncovers Boko Haram Hideout-Tunnel In Sambisa / My Robbery Experience At Diamond Bank Today (2) (3) (4)

Re: His Experience At Sambisa Forest (photos) by Watermelon(m): 11:24pm On Jul 09, 2014
Gallantsoldier, may God Almighty guide and protect your life, Amen

Re: His Experience At Sambisa Forest (photos) by Nobody: 5:33pm On Jul 14, 2014
this either makes front page or I quit naira land. let's encourage these soldiers. op the lord is your strength. no matter the weapons you are using, good would always triumph over evil.
Re: His Experience At Sambisa Forest (photos) by azpekuliar: 11:10pm On Jul 14, 2014
[Edit]
Re: His Experience At Sambisa Forest (photos) by Osama10(m): 8:42am On Jul 15, 2014
There was a country.
Re: His Experience At Sambisa Forest (photos) by ednut1(m): 8:42am On Jul 16, 2014
the soldiers need to take over nigeria. coup is needed. GEJ does nt gv a fuk.
Re: His Experience At Sambisa Forest (photos) by Nobody: 8:52pm On Jul 19, 2014
What the fucckkkkk am I looking at?? embarassed embarassed

It's either the budget for the military is being siphoned by the day, or somebody lied!!!!

Re: His Experience At Sambisa Forest (photos) by mahleeq(m): 7:19am On Jul 22, 2014
the Nigerian government has created a war to steal our moneygrin
Re: His Experience At Sambisa Forest (photos) by skullz: 7:03am On Aug 07, 2014
Nigerian Airforce sorry Nigerian Airways Force is a sham.

Yes we don't have CAS platforms as we would have loved to....but we have to alpha jets.

Put the damn things to use and give our boys air cover, how on earth do you they go into sambisa without aircover.

Christ!!!!!
We are running out of soilders as it is now.
Re: His Experience At Sambisa Forest (photos) by Misterpaul(m): 2:59pm On Aug 31, 2014
gallantsoldier: Thanks for ur support am sorry for not replying u guys I was too busy this week from 1 duty post to another my fear for nigeria is that the nigeria army are out of soldiers only this month almost 200soldiers are dead in borno and some wer capture and the boko boys are multiplying if the NA kill 50 bokoharam der will recruit 600 almajeris
gallantsoldier, I only have two things to tell you.

1. kill them all (anybody that looks like bokoharam)

2. Never get killed.

And I promise to name my first son after you.

Re: His Experience At Sambisa Forest (photos) by Nobody: 11:51pm On Sep 02, 2014
gallantsoldier, did boko haram really take over Bama?
Re: His Experience At Sambisa Forest (photos) by Nobody: 12:03pm On Sep 04, 2014
Bro i dey fear oo embarassed
Re: His Experience At Sambisa Forest (photos) by cool318(m): 2:29pm On Sep 04, 2014
@Gallantsoldier, we know you are here with us, you are alive!!, can you pm us the true state of events in the Frontline.
We are praying seriously that NA wins this war amidst all Sabotage & Corruption by Senior officers.
GOD be with u guys.
Re: His Experience At Sambisa Forest (photos) by EddyNumerouno(m): 10:56am On Sep 05, 2014
im not convinced this dude is a soldier, a pic here is from the us army operation in iraq, plus another is clearly dated 2012.
compare this thread and the one sirus black opened and you will notice that the op managed to lay his hands on a few pics and is here forming gallant soldier.

Fake Employment Officer Arraigned For N58,000 Fraud (photo) / Manslaughter: Nollywood Star, Ibinabo Fiberesima Jailed / Protest At Abia State College Of Health Technology Over Unpaid Salaries