Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,676 members, 7,820,374 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:51 PM

The Beginning Of The End Of The Bola Tinubu Dynasty - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Beginning Of The End Of The Bola Tinubu Dynasty (30843 Views)

The Beginning Of The End Of The Bola Tinubu Dynasty. By Number Wailer Bigmillz / Bola Tinubu's Fence And The Sambisa Forest Poster. #WTF / The Bola Ige Murder --Police Admit No Justice -- Wikileaks Revelations! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Beginning Of The End Of The Bola Tinubu Dynasty by Nobody: 1:58pm On Jul 01, 2014
Sometimes I wonder if there is a future for nigeria...is tinubu the problem now? if yu were in his shoes would yu av done differently? A party has been in d custody of power Eva since we gained democracy and a man intelligent enuf to insist that there must be a change you think he's the problem?

My point is am indifferent abt any political party they are all the same thank God pple are now deciding based on individuals. You can't see a Fayose and vote for a fayemi, if yu leave an aregbesola and vote for an omisore dats a problem. Stop doing nl,fb,twitter politics those that will vote are in the market they are d ones called grassroots. Tinubu is d least of our problems. Nigerians actually need to refocus.

God bless us all

2 Likes

Re: The Beginning Of The End Of The Bola Tinubu Dynasty by Nobody: 2:00pm On Jul 01, 2014
coded80: He mandated all local govt chairmen in lagos state to pay #25million each for ekiti election support to fayemi despite that they till fail, this time around maybe each local govt will pay #75million to osun election, and I know they will still fail.

Stop spreading lies n rumours...show us facts dis is not reasonable sir
Re: The Beginning Of The End Of The Bola Tinubu Dynasty by amobii: 2:03pm On Jul 01, 2014
Firefire: Lagosians are disgusted that Tinubu has privatised their politics. His wife, daughter and even son-in-law have been steamrolled into vantage political positions.

The state’s finances are tied to Alpha Beta. Tinubu has even gone ahead to anoint Akinwunmi Ambode as the next governor of the state without the benefit of any election.

This is asking for trouble. If Tinubu is not careful, a big implosion is likely in APC Lagos State over the issue of the choice of the next governor.
Every which way in the South-West, the message is crystal clear:

“Tinubu’s imperious dynasty is over: long live the sovereignty of the people.”

Bola Tinubu had made the S/W to loose the Speakership position zoned to Oyo to Sokoto all because of his selfish political ambition

Goodbye Tinubu, Goodbye APC

I Taught the speakership is PDP affairs, &the person nominated then was PDP female rep. from oyo state.
Re: The Beginning Of The End Of The Bola Tinubu Dynasty by greatgod2012(f): 2:03pm On Jul 01, 2014
SLIDE waxie: The truth, which most haters had failed to understand is that, this is Yorubaland, no one votes for party,and no one will vote for mediocrity.
Mimiko cldnt av been defeated in Ondo state because he served them better than PDP with a
party with no much history.

People said PDP won't win a yoruba state and I knw they will win ekiti because fayemi was totally an error and a slowpoke like jonathan. No vision, no delivery.

In Ogun state, dnt dream it, ACN will win. And if Amosun decamped to PDP,PDP will win. Yorubas follow their leaders and nothing else. See how they voted PDP for presidency and ACN for govenorship in Lagos in 2011.

The truth is, PDP won't see any support for jonathan from any of the yoruba states whether u like it or not....it's a fact.
They simply won't vote for a party or for jonathan.

The only way anyone will win a yoruba state is to field a performer.

The only crime of tinubu was to think he can go against a performer. Its not here in yorubaland. We dnt even have a leader the hooligan likes of asari or massob leaders who pride themselves as igbo leaders.
No one hs raised his hands in yorubaland to claim being there leader after awolowo died. Unless they want to be left deserted.

In yorubaland, every performer will have his way with the people. That is a fact!!!

how are you so sure of Amosun in Ogun state, because what i read on FB about Amosun is frightening and i won't be surprised if he couldn't make his 2nd term, and honestly, i don't want him in that office after the next election, not because of non-performance but because 2nd term is usually unfavourable to the electorates, and infact, no public office holder should be allowed two terms in office, it's always suicidal!
My opinion please!
Re: The Beginning Of The End Of The Bola Tinubu Dynasty by tabontabon: 2:04pm On Jul 01, 2014
All our politicians are one and the same with a single ideology of milking the masses. PDP is no better. Fashola was a shinning star in his 1st term but now he is running an elitist system(makoko demolition,lekki tolling,etc) which may be APC's undoing in 2015.
Re: The Beginning Of The End Of The Bola Tinubu Dynasty by Nobody: 2:05pm On Jul 01, 2014
bayonekind: Good write-up....but I will prefer the writer do tell me the way out of this Nigeria problem ..all 95% of elites in this country are guilty of corruption either in financial sector . judiciary and politic .. I have no hope in any sectors ...I just calm with the little I can satisfy my life with
TELL ME THE WAY OUT NOT THE ACCUSATION .. I can fight them but I can involve in working out the solution thru better write up ...its time will shift our attention from all the killers and focus on how to get ride of the killers symptom

Someone is finally thinking, funny most people missed the most important statement in the article! I hope their poundo yam lasts them forever..........fountain of knowledge state my foot.

atlwireles: By Femi Aribisala

The success of Fashola in transforming the face of Lagos was sold as the ACN/APC template in the South-West, and this had some traction for a while. Fayemi too presented himself as a “performing governor” with major projects right across the state. But when asked why he did not build low-cost housing in Lagos, Fashola replied contemptuously that he could not find any low-cost cement to buy. But as its defeat in Ekiti now demonstrates; the elitist high-cost APC needs low-cost voters in order to win elections.[size=20pt] What the PDP did mischievously in Ekiti was to capitalise on the electorate’s cynical preference for pounded-yam over tarred roads.
[/size]
Lessons from Obasanjo

It's all good now, we've all blown hot air on blogoshpere and one agbaya journalist got his day and insulting Tinubu, that is enough to make good for good governance in Ekiti State undecided

4 Likes

Re: The Beginning Of The End Of The Bola Tinubu Dynasty by texaco1: 2:08pm On Jul 01, 2014
5.00GPA:
THIS ARTICLE SHOWS THAT ROBIN IS A STRONG OPPOSITION LEADER.

SO, FEMI ARIBISALA IS ISINUIATING THAT SOUTH WESTERNERS SHOULD EMBRACE PDP.

#APC WILL STILL CONTROL SOUTH WEST FOR QUIET NUMBER OF YEARS.

#THEIR IS NONE DISTINGUISHED POLITICAL LEADER LIKE TINUBU IN SOUTH LEAST. LEASTERN POLITICAL LEADERS ARE INCOMPETENT, THEY CAN BE EASILY BOUGHT. THEY PLAY THE SECOND FIDDLE.

THERE'S NONE PROMINENT POLITICAL LEADERS IN SOUTH LEAST. THEY'RE ALL UNDERDOGS
I wonder which south west you are referring to ,maybe south west china or ghana .but if you are talking about south west nigeria ,forget it bro apc is almost dead. Definitely they will lose oyo state ,I was in ibadan some few months back and I know what every political grass root leader is waiting for ,believe it PdP has done its home work very very well and they have been helped by ajimobi high handiness ,people are just waiting to humiliate them . Ogun scenario is even pathetic ,amosun faction and osoba faction have resolved not to settle and it is obvious that tinubu will support his ogboni brother osoba ,this will most likely push amosun out of apc and believe me amosun and fayose they are in the same class,amsosun will fight back dirty. Osun is even worse ,salaries not been paid on time,and many other issues .the point is your party took yorubas acceptance of ur party for granted and believed that whatever you do ppl will take it without looking back. Believe me the only way any apc gov can make any impact now is to demostrate and show ppl that he is no longer tinubu ball boy and this will mean challenging some orders from him. As of now oyo state is dead broke so also is many apc states ,people know all these things and when they start using them against you and apc you will realize that they have been watching things closely.

1 Like

Re: The Beginning Of The End Of The Bola Tinubu Dynasty by Gboliwe: 2:10pm On Jul 01, 2014
Some people sha. Somebody will just sit down in the comfort of his room/enclosure and sound so high and believe he has made a point. Imagine that one "Yorubas won't vote for Jonathan", Yorubas? As a group? Everyone of them won't vote for Jonathan? Chei! Na wa!

1 Like

Re: The Beginning Of The End Of The Bola Tinubu Dynasty by Nobody: 2:14pm On Jul 01, 2014
orirebaby:

Stop spreading lies n rumours...show us facts dis is not reasonable sir
I am a local govt official, so I know what am saying
Re: The Beginning Of The End Of The Bola Tinubu Dynasty by wellmax(m): 2:14pm On Jul 01, 2014
esere826:

Yep, he has strengthened democracy no doubt
and if you argue from the view point of a capitalist
(nigerian politics is largely money centric)
then he should reap some benefits

But in reaping the beneifits it would be absurd
if you inadvertly kill the goose that lays the golden egg

Its almost like the ND militants fighting for resouce control for its populace
then going on to hijack all its benefits to the detriment of the people on whose behalf the battle was fought

so what then was the motivation for such sacrifice?

I agree with you on the point made.
Thank you.

It is just enough that they make him look like he is the most corrupt guy in Nigeria. (Please no excuse for corruption, or in Jonathans' term -ordinary stealing).

Till today, PDP has not accounted for the missing $20B, several white elephants projects, proceeds from privatization, subsidy reinvestment, huge amount from daily sales of crude oil since 2009 alone. Imagine the recycle of criminals, Bode George & Family, the thief in Bayelsa, Alarms & Sons, the cocaine guy in Ogun, the list goes on and on. Several state governors at the expiration of their term run to Senate, many of them sent their wives too (Kure of Niger state), the Okadibos, Anyanwu, Makarfi of Kaduna state, Bukola Saraki and so on.

But in order to hang Tinubu, PDP is making him look like the devil Nigeria have to get rid of at all cost. I understand them though, win at all cost mentality, do or die. NEVER will Nigeria become a one party nation. Never!!!

7 Likes

Re: The Beginning Of The End Of The Bola Tinubu Dynasty by funshint(m): 2:17pm On Jul 01, 2014
If una like kee 'urself; Tinubu will remain relevant in SW politics for as long as he's alive. Yes sometimes we can punish him for some mistakes but for U̶̲̥̅̊ to paint him as a devil will never be accepted. What Tinubu did for SW 2007-2011 can never be forgotten. Mr Aribi hp u'll hv more to write when Aregbe wins by a massive landslide...

2 Likes

Re: The Beginning Of The End Of The Bola Tinubu Dynasty by oluamid(m): 2:20pm On Jul 01, 2014
Politics in Nigeria is about who is able to pay more/who is likely to be of more benefit. I won't be surprised if the writer of the article become a Tinubu Mouthpiece in the future.

Meanwhile,
Do you have that event coming up and you want it covered? Do you have an event that you want streamed live to a specific audience anywhere in the world? Toritv, an affordable solution, is just a click away. [url]htpp://toritv.com[/url].
Re: The Beginning Of The End Of The Bola Tinubu Dynasty by T4taiwo(m): 2:21pm On Jul 01, 2014
Virtually all Nigerian politician are corrupt.
Re: The Beginning Of The End Of The Bola Tinubu Dynasty by texaco1: 2:26pm On Jul 01, 2014
Gboliwe: Some people sha. Somebody will just sit down in the comfort of his room/enclosure and sound so high and believe he has made a point. Imagine that one "Yorubas won't vote for Jonathan", Yorubas? As a group? Everyone of them won't vote for Jonathan? Chei! Na wa!
bros don't mind them , many of them don't even have voters card,they don't even know the name of the local govt where they reside. All they know is just to sit in the comfort of their rooms and make up theories. I always tell people elections aren't won on twiitter ,nairaland or facebook but on the political field.those that matters and decides who wins or loses don't have time for nairaland or social media.they are out there on the field campaigning and wooing voters. How are u bro?long time
Re: The Beginning Of The End Of The Bola Tinubu Dynasty by aspabay(m): 2:26pm On Jul 01, 2014
Femi Aribisala is just an eeedddiiiooot
Re: The Beginning Of The End Of The Bola Tinubu Dynasty by Nobody: 2:26pm On Jul 01, 2014
oluamid: Politics in Nigeria is about who is able to pay more/who is likely to be of more benefit. I won't the surprised if the writer of the article become a Tinubu Mouthpiece in the future.

Meanwhile,
Do you have that event coming up and you want it covered? Do you have an event that you want streamed live to a specific audience anywhere in the world? Toritv, an affordable solution, is just a click away. [url]htpp://toritv.com[/url].

He won't be the first or the last. Diran Odeyemi, Segun Adeniyi, Reuben Abati!!! Plenty antecedents already set for him.
Re: The Beginning Of The End Of The Bola Tinubu Dynasty by OrlandoOwoh(m): 2:40pm On Jul 01, 2014
Where is Dr. Douglas Anele to reply this man?
Re: The Beginning Of The End Of The Bola Tinubu Dynasty by funshint(m): 2:41pm On Jul 01, 2014
Some pple are just deluded; do you think PDP would hv won Ekiti without a certain Fayose who is intimately loved by his people. Just keep on deceiving yourself. SW pple are independent voters who vote candidates not party. Just wait till U̶̲̥̅̊ see what happens in Osun...PDP/GEJ shld be prepared for a SHOCKER!! If only APC can get their candidacy right, thesame SW that accepted GEJ wholeheartedly in 2011 will reject him massively in 2015 because of his gross incompetence!!!

1 Like

Re: The Beginning Of The End Of The Bola Tinubu Dynasty by tomakint: 2:48pm On Jul 01, 2014
aruniwar: We should all try and vote Tinubu out in the next election!!!
.......consider it done my man cool
Re: The Beginning Of The End Of The Bola Tinubu Dynasty by youngmonie: 2:51pm On Jul 01, 2014
There is one question which I keep asking people, can one really take on PDP wiithout a vast treasurey?...CAPITAL NO.

Its so absurd to think one man would corner all this wealth for himself, they are shouting tinubu this and that, ask the PDP where they to get all the moneis they use in financing the parties activities . However the guy needs to allow for intenal democracy within the party, even if you want to select the best candidate for the party, negotiate , not impose. Without the advent of ACN/ APC, nigeria would be a party state whcih would definately do us no good

1 Like

Re: The Beginning Of The End Of The Bola Tinubu Dynasty by tomakint: 3:00pm On Jul 01, 2014
texaco1: bros don't mind them , many of them don't even have voters card,they don't even know the name of the local govt where they reside. All they know is just to sit in the comfort of their rooms and make up theories. I always tell people elections aren't won on twiitter ,nairaland or facebook but on the political field.those that matters and decides who wins or loses don't have time for nairaland or social media.
Good point ore mi! O toojo meta cool
Re: The Beginning Of The End Of The Bola Tinubu Dynasty by obayaya(m): 3:01pm On Jul 01, 2014
Observing with keen interest grin

Political debates are quite depressing..

I'll wait for the elections grin
Re: The Beginning Of The End Of The Bola Tinubu Dynasty by atlwireles: 3:01pm On Jul 01, 2014
funshint: Some pple are just deluded; do you think PDP would hv won Ekiti without a certain Fayose who is intimately loved by his people. Just keep on deceiving yourself. SW pple are independent voters who vote candidates not party. Just wait till U̶̲̥̅̊ see what happens in Osun...PDP/GEJ shld be prepared for a SHOCKER!! If only APC can get their candidacy right, thesame SW that accepted GEJ wholeheartedly in 2011 will reject him massively in 2015 because of his gross incompetence!!!

There you go day dreaming again. The question you should ask yourself, do you really know anything about Nigeria and SW politics? or, are you another megaphone for your failed social media confusion? You told us the same thing in Ekiti, you virtually forgot, Fayose was intimately loved by his people. What will you tell us about Osun tomorrow?
Re: The Beginning Of The End Of The Bola Tinubu Dynasty by Nobody: 3:03pm On Jul 01, 2014
APC Association of Past Criminals

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: The Beginning Of The End Of The Bola Tinubu Dynasty by Balkan(m): 3:04pm On Jul 01, 2014
Aboki brother doing the needful

Re: The Beginning Of The End Of The Bola Tinubu Dynasty by Nobody: 3:07pm On Jul 01, 2014
coded80: I am a local govt official, so I know what am saying

And yu were present when he ordered them to finance ekiti election wiv 25million? Smbh for you n yur entire race for dis lie.
Re: The Beginning Of The End Of The Bola Tinubu Dynasty by Nobody: 3:08pm On Jul 01, 2014
texaco1: I wonder which south west you are referring to ,maybe south west china or ghana .but if you are talking about south west nigeria ,forget it bro apc is almost dead. Definitely they will lose oyo state ,I was in ibadan some few months back and I know what every political grass root leader is waiting for ,believe it PdP has done its home work very very well and they have been helped by ajimobi high handiness ,people are just waiting to humiliate them . Ogun scenario is even pathetic ,amosun faction and osoba faction have resolved not to settle and it is obvious that tinubu will support his ogboni brother osoba ,this will most likely push amosun out of apc and believe me amosun and fayose they are in the same class,amsosun will fight back dirty. Osun is even worse ,salaries not been paid on time,and many other issues .the point is your party took yorubas acceptance of ur party for granted and believed that whatever you do ppl will take it without looking back. Believe me the only way any apc gov can make any impact now is to demostrate and show ppl that he is no longer tinubu ball boy and this will mean challenging some orders from him.[s] As of now oyo state is dead broke[/s] so also is many apc states ,people know all these things and when they start using them against you and apc you will realize that they have been watching things closely.

Where did you get that nonsense bolded from? Oyo state is growing faster than ever and you're saying the state is broke? you must be drunk. I can agree with most other things you've written anyway, the apc governors have taken the people for granted on most things but never talk about oyo state not having money, no other governor have generated as much money as ajimobi. I know he will likely be kicked out, but after 4 years the people will surely regret it when everything breaks down again.

1 Like

Re: The Beginning Of The End Of The Bola Tinubu Dynasty by 500GPA: 3:11pm On Jul 01, 2014
texaco1: I wonder which south west you are referring to ,maybe south west china or ghana .but if you are talking about south west nigeria ,forget it bro apc is almost dead. Definitely they will lose oyo state ,I was in ibadan some few months back and I know what every political grass root leader is waiting for ,believe it PdP has done its home work very very well and they have been helped by ajimobi high handiness ,people are just waiting to humiliate them . Ogun scenario is even pathetic ,amosun faction and osoba faction have resolved not to settle and it is obvious that tinubu will support his ogboni brother osoba ,this will most likely push amosun out of apc and believe me amosun and fayose they are in the same class,amsosun will fight back dirty. Osun is even worse ,salaries not been paid on time,and many other issues .the point is your party took yorubas acceptance of ur party for granted and believed that whatever you do ppl will take it without looking back. Believe me the only way any apc gov can make any impact now is to demostrate and show ppl that he is no longer tinubu ball boy and this will mean challenging some orders from him. As of now oyo state is dead broke so also is many apc states ,people know all these things and when they start using them against you and apc you will realize that they have been watching things closely.

DON'T DECEIVE YOURSELF. APC WILL STILL MAINTAIN THEIR STAND. DON'T GAUGE APC WITH EKITI ELECTION. EKITI'S ELECTION HAS STRINGS THAT WAS ATTACH TO.

FEDERAL GOVERNMENT WITHHELD OSUN STATE ALLOCATION AND AREGBESOLA WAS UNABLE TO PAY CIVIL SERVANTS SALARIES ON TIME . THERE WAS ALSO REDUCTION IN THE ALLOCATION

POLITICAL LEADERS CAN'T BE 100% EFFICIENCY. TINUBU IS NOT A BAD MAN, HE LIBERATED ALMOST SOUTH WEST STATES TO BE MISGOVERNED BY THE PDP.

AKALA 'S (PDP ) REGIME WAS NOTHING TO WRITE ABOUT

OYINLOLA, (PDP ) HIS GOVERNANCE WAS NOTHING TO WRITE ABOUT.... JUST TO MENTION FEW.

MAKE A VISIT TO STATES IN SOUTH WEST THAT ARE UNDER THE MANTLE OF APC AND YOU SHALL SEE THE DIFFERENCE

#BE MUCH CONCERN ABOUT YOUR REGION (SOUTH LEAST )

2 Likes

Re: The Beginning Of The End Of The Bola Tinubu Dynasty by slex(m): 3:15pm On Jul 01, 2014
Tinubu may u rot in hell.
Re: The Beginning Of The End Of The Bola Tinubu Dynasty by OwoLee(m): 3:20pm On Jul 01, 2014
From my own view, I think, we the Yoruba's need to think and find the missing link...If anybody write up any stupid article naming blames on one individual as the problem of Yorubaland, he/she must be the devil. Critically looking into this write-up, I see the writer only trying to discredit the image of Tinubu...
In as much as I don't have anything to do with politics, One thing am made to know about Nigeria politicians is that they are all thieves & Greedy...Tinubu included!
My concern as a citizen been ruled by all these thieves is to look for the person next close to Good, the person that have the love of the people at heart...that is why I will always stand by Tinubu...Let me use the case of my tribe as example, When States like Ogun, Ekiti, Osun etc were ruled by PDP then, everybody in those states were crying, wanting for change at all cost, they saw a glimpse of the change from Lagos and they wanted it...that was how ACN ruled in southwest... Now, my challenge abt my people is that, What is our problem? Is Tinubu the problem to Unemployment we have in the country, or the national insecurity? I think, if we have any issues with any governor ruled by any APC states, Let's hold each governors responsible... Moreover, we talk about Progress, Can any body without any biased mind tell me if states Controlled by the APC except from Kwara is not better that wat it was, in the hands of the PDP... Why is that, the same vomit we spit out then, we want to swallow them just because of some little issues within....My people of Yorubaland, Let's think deep and make the right decisions....If the say, Tinubu is the Godfather of APC, pls who can act against Jonathan wish in PDP?
This same insinuations was said against Awolowo the by Akintola and Co. and baba was jailed for it...Is it that Awolowo was guilty as charged or was just put in the cell for what? Now we are clamouring for the reign of Awolowo in southwest again after we ourselves threw him out like rubbish...Tinubu is not a god neither a villain, but Politician of his own...Let's deal with it and move on for Good Governance!

5 Likes

Re: The Beginning Of The End Of The Bola Tinubu Dynasty by biafransoul: 3:22pm On Jul 01, 2014
5.00GPA:

DON'T DECEIVE YOURSELF. APC WILL STILL MAINTAIN THEIR STAND. DON'T GAUGE APC WITH EKITI ELECTION. EKITI'S ELECTION HAS STRINGS THAT WAS ATTACH TO.

FEDERAL GOVERNMENT WITHHELD OSUN STATE ALLOCATION AND AREGBESOLA WAS UNABLE TO PAY CIVIL SERVANTS SALARIES ON TIME . THERE WAS ALSO REDUCTION IN THE ALLOCATION

POLITICAL LEADERS CAN'T BE 100% EFFICIENCY. TINUBU IS NOT A BAD MAN, HE LIBERATED ALMOST SOUTH WEST STATES TO BE MISGOVERNED BY THE PDP.

AKALA 'S (PDP ) REGIME WAS NOTHING TO WRITE ABOUT

OYINLOLA, (PDP ) HIS GOVERNANCE WAS NOTHING TO WRITE ABOUT.... JUST TO MENTION FEW.

MAKE A VISIT TO STATES IN SOUTH WEST THAT ARE UNDER THE MANTLE OF APC AND YOU SHALL SEE THE DIFFERENCE

#BE MUCH CONCERN ABOUT YOUR REGION (SOUTH LEAST )

Oyinlola governance was nothing to write home about but your APC leaders are practically on their knees begging him to join them. Hypocrite!! Since he is useless, why are they begging him to join the evil party?
Re: The Beginning Of The End Of The Bola Tinubu Dynasty by chrisosi: 3:24pm On Jul 01, 2014
following

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Anambra 2021: Hundreds Of INEC Adhoc Workers Resign Leaving Pools In Jeopardy / General Lagbaja Condemns Verbal Attacks On Governor Sanwo-Olu. / Niger Bans Bulk Sale Of Food Items, Orders Confiscation Of Trucks Carrying Food

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 81
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.