Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,826 members, 7,820,907 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:51 AM

The Beginning Of The End Of The Bola Tinubu Dynasty - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Beginning Of The End Of The Bola Tinubu Dynasty (30845 Views)

The Beginning Of The End Of The Bola Tinubu Dynasty. By Number Wailer Bigmillz / Bola Tinubu's Fence And The Sambisa Forest Poster. #WTF / The Bola Ige Murder --Police Admit No Justice -- Wikileaks Revelations! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Beginning Of The End Of The Bola Tinubu Dynasty by Nobody: 7:53pm On Jul 01, 2014
coded80: story that hit about 10different newspaper last 2weeks, this 1 is an open news everybody hear about it ,so find another way to defend ur apc u are telling me is a lie. I am also a apc member with key post,but dat doesn't mean i should not say the true,

Hmmm d *true* can't argue further. I now know yur type.lol
Re: The Beginning Of The End Of The Bola Tinubu Dynasty by blank(f): 8:33pm On Jul 01, 2014
wellmax: By the way, most of the allegations presented here are false.
Femi isn't ever tired of insults and falsehood
He started his article here with quotes from the bible ( a Book he so desecrates, hates and misunderstands). He is just a confused man seeking relevance. He wants to be the next Okupe, meaningless hungry fellow.
Asiwaju is not par tubed, call him names, make him look like a valian, paint him however you want, the truth shall prevail.

Disclaimer: I'm not an Asiwaju apologist or errand boy, I just hate it when people twist the truth and promote falsehood.

He doesn't hate the Bible, he loves it! He is a pastor and always preached Christ and His healing power.
Re: The Beginning Of The End Of The Bola Tinubu Dynasty by awayeyebundle: 8:57pm On Jul 01, 2014
Asiwaju Tinubu should know this that people are watching and if in Ogun State,Amosun did not win election know that his performance is not that okay because of his behavior with the party member I.e SIA and Osun state also PDP can emerged as a victorious in the next election........Asiwaju of lagos not Yoruba land,Yoruba does'nt have a leader but activities that can stand against injustice like Pa Awolowo,Tinubu think putting everything in his hand of family will make him win election..............then take only ur family to vote for ur vice president then
Re: The Beginning Of The End Of The Bola Tinubu Dynasty by Kc3000: 10:11pm On Jul 01, 2014
SLIDE waxie: The truth, which most haters had failed to understand is that, this is Yorubaland, no one votes for party,and no one will vote for mediocrity.
Mimiko cldnt av been defeated in Ondo state because he served them better than PDP with a
party with no much history.

People said PDP won't win a yoruba state and I knw they will win ekiti because fayemi was totally an error and a slowpoke like jonathan. No vision, no delivery.

In Ogun state, dnt dream it, ACN will win. And if Amosun decamped to PDP,PDP will win. Yorubas follow their leaders and nothing else. See how they voted PDP for presidency and ACN for govenorship in Lagos in 2011.

The truth is, PDP won't see any support for jonathan from any of the yoruba states whether u like it or not....it's a fact.
They simply won't vote for a party or for jonathan.

The only way anyone will win a yoruba state is to field a performer.

The only crime of tinubu was to think he can go against a performer. Its not here in yorubaland. We dnt even have a leader the hooligan likes of asari or massob leaders who pride themselves as igbo leaders.
No one hs raised his hands in yorubaland to claim being there leader after awolowo died. Unless they want to be left deserted.

In yorubaland, every performer will have his way with the people. That is a fact!!!

It would have been a cold day in hell if you had written your rubbish without mentioning Igbo.

1 Like

Re: The Beginning Of The End Of The Bola Tinubu Dynasty by Nobody: 11:40pm On Jul 01, 2014
simply_me:

I pity u. Real pity.
pity yourself
Re: The Beginning Of The End Of The Bola Tinubu Dynasty by Nwoguphillip: 12:44am On Jul 02, 2014
Femi Aribisala hallucinates about the end of the Bola Tinubu dynasty

By Phillip Nwogu

Femi Aribisala’s recent piece in the Vanguard about the beginning of the end of Bola Tinubu dynasty took his diatribe and obsession against Tinubu to a disturbing height. Aribisala ascribes to himself the power of prophecy he does not possess and reveals in that process the vacuity of his mind.

Tinubu did not set out to build a dynasty. So, Aribisala’s hallucination begins about a dynasty in retreat. He is disconnected in thought and empty in comprehension. Tinubu is not about a dynasty. He is about the political school that empowers the best and that is courageous to protect and save the weak.

Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu is a colossus, an achiever of repute a seasoned politician and an honourable man. The theme of Aribisala’s retrogressive piece albeit derogatory remarks is shameful and very uninspiring. Besides its unintellectual and irrational.

Losing an election by a political party Mr. Aribisala does not spell doom for its members or leaders it only sensitizes you to their grievance or rejection and gives you a chance to regroup and correct the wrongs or gives the electorate a chance to see they made a wrong choice.

Even the PDP lost in some states at the last election. Why must the APC loss spell doom? What draconian percepts rule your mind and opinion? That is the whole essence of democracy, speaking through the ballot box. Asiwaju is a democrat, a progressive, a leader and a gentleman . Please depart from the view that APC is all about Asiwaju . There are many leaders in the party national figures. I am aware you are in awe of Asiwaju and just can't contend with his vision, strength, doggedness and skills so you strive to bring him down by your pen power. I implore to not to try to bring a house God is building down for your downfall looms in the process.

We are getting to an era in Nigerian politics where defeat is acceptable and not a doom era as your myopic short sighted ness tells you. Papa Awolowo never became President even though it was his life long ambition. He lost many bids for the office of President yet he has accomplished a feat in yorubaland and Nigerian political sphere that our children and generations unborn will read about in history books. So it is with Senator Bola Ahmed Tinubu , you will notice I referred to him here as senator. All you have said and critiqued in your shameful article is evidence of your resentment born out of sheer misconceptions and perhaps you are bring hoodwinked or encouraged to defame an honourable man. He has made many sacrifices for the south west including risking his life why not eulogize him. No man is perfect only God but you blame him for loosing Ondo and Ekiti yet you critisize him as being a dictator. Have you cared to opine if the loss of those southwest states was down to his not playing an active role on the governance and leaving it to the governors to run their states . His mistake might have been just that, yet you happen to take the opposite view.

I can't imagine what dynasty you speak of if a man and his family follow a certain calling. Is Fani-Kayode not in politics after his father are the Wallows not in politics government and journalism , like their father and grandfather, is Femi Anikulapo-Kuti and his son Made and other siblings not holding on to their fathers dream. I have a problem with your thought process every good thing or positive step by Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu is wrong to you and instead of holding your thoughts you care to print them in the newspapers.

Nigeria is at crossroads and nationalistic ideals to move the country forward is required from everyone. We shall all participate where relevant. Asiwaju Bola Tinubu the Jargaban Borgu kingdom is certainly playing a pivotal role in nation building. He has a captive audience of loyalist that will never fail him. The structures he has put in place has been the panacea for growth , industrial development , improved infrastructure , creation of wealth , educational advancement , shelter, security improvement to mention a few. We have entered a new era called stomach infrastructure which we learnt was the key to Fayose's suspicious victory in Ekiti. Did Brutus not speak to the people about Caesars ambition to justify the conspiracy to kill him , where the people not convinced till Mark Anthony relayed some home truths ......so let it be with Ekiti. Fayose has conspired with PDP to fool the people but the time is coming when they shall realize their saviour is APC. You can fool the people sometime but you can't fool them all the time.
This is an epic era in Nigerian history when we must abhor negativity. Femi Aribisala you are becoming very unpopular with your articles.

6 Likes

Re: The Beginning Of The End Of The Bola Tinubu Dynasty by armadeo(m): 1:13am On Jul 02, 2014
okpolo eye no be open eye

common sing along ..........better pay your tithe
Re: The Beginning Of The End Of The Bola Tinubu Dynasty by wallex1983(m): 1:29am On Jul 02, 2014
Tinubu lost me when Brilliant Mamora had to be rested from the senate 'cos of our dear Remi Tinubu whose major function in the senate now iڪ to just make †ђξ number of senators complete
Re: The Beginning Of The End Of The Bola Tinubu Dynasty by unmask: 6:51am On Jul 02, 2014
is this man a pastor, a politician or critic........me thinks his true colour is beginning to show and it won't be long till we see him in polician's attires
Re: The Beginning Of The End Of The Bola Tinubu Dynasty by Howmanage: 7:24am On Jul 02, 2014
wellmax: I still love Tinubu, nobody has been a vocal voice for opposition as he is.
Where is PPA, APGA, CPC, DPM, etc? (where dem dey?)
If he single handedly sponsors opposition (which is good for democracy), why wont he reap the benefits.
Let me remind you, PDP control Fedral treasury, so no need for God fathers, (all of them dey chop).
Sen. Bola Ahmed Tinubu should be credited for strengthening democracy in Nigeria.

Tinubu carry on, the dynasty is just beginning to grow. Just be careful of wolfs in sheep clothing, PDP moles planted in APC to destroy and subvert your efforts.

Re: The Beginning Of The End Of The Bola Tinubu Dynasty by Nobody: 11:16am On Jul 02, 2014
I have reserved my comments on Ekiti Election for a personal reason and mainly in sympathy with Seun and the entire Nairaland team. Firstly, the attack on Nairaland happened around this period. Comments on the election and the whole scenario would have been very hot on Sunday but Nairaland had been attacked.

I was afraid of the consequence of honest and incisive reporting being made by people that have access to information on Seun and his team. Though majority of people post propaganda and falsehood, but there are few investigative and incisive correct reporting. Before the election, attacks on governors that were supposed to participate in the last rally was firstly reported here. Some lousy minds said it was a lie and propaganda by APC until it was reported both in print and electronic media. I had believed the attacks on the governors as reported on nairaland was actually a propaganda because few days earlier, the president, senate president and other dignitaries have carried out rally with Fayose in the same city. but, they were actually attacked. In the days of UPN (Awolowo) and NPN (Shagari) such crude demonstration of power never took place.

A day to the election and the eve of the election, a lot of arrest was made. I was in Erio . The news of the arrest was everywhere, there was panic everywhere. Party agents could not communicate with some of their key leaders. Their phones were either switched off, not picked at all or picked by an unknown person. Stories and rumour everywhere of attacks by combine team of army, police and SSS.

Well, I was very young during the NPN and UPN tussle in Ondo and Oyo states where thousands of lives were lost and properties worth millions destroyed. In Oyo State before the 1983 election during Chief Adisa Akinloye's ( NPN National Chairman) Birthday, a popular Fuji Musician (Sikiru Ayinde Barrister) sang a song - 'A o fi yewon pe National lo n'ijoba' which means, we shall show them that power belongs to the presidency. They did in Oyo and Ondo state, It led to a lot of confusion before the military through Maj.Gen Buhari came to power in 1984.

Also, in the first republic, Akintola formed an alliance with the central Government, there was a lot of problems in the western Region. The alliance with central government worked in favour of Akintola. Awolowo was sentenced to Prison for leading the destruction that took place when people revolted. Military coup eliminated him later. While, what happened in the first and second republic can only be actually recounted by those who actually participated in those elections, with what I witnessed in Erio and Ido, I can now understand very well the historical facts of what took place in Akintola and Shagari era in the West.

I congratulate Ayo Fayose - the people's governor. Welcome sir. With less than 300,000 voters you won. God is good. National lo n'ijoba. Baba Aribisala, at old age in this time of politics, one can still make it by being in the right camp. How far? Is the national cake getting to you?

1 Like

Re: The Beginning Of The End Of The Bola Tinubu Dynasty by Realtol(m): 11:52am On Jul 02, 2014
Omexonomy: Tinubu owes 30% of the allocation of any states he controlles hence enslaving the south westerner and Yoruba people till mama call. Any of his footsoldiers in nairaland can prove me wrong.
You just prove that right first with facts and figures and I will prove you wrong. I dare you!

1 Like

Re: The Beginning Of The End Of The Bola Tinubu Dynasty by Sejj(m): 12:31pm On Jul 02, 2014
Mogidi: Its sad but he won't be missed by many, may Tinubu and his party rest in peace.

AMEN and AMEN!!!

1 Like

Re: The Beginning Of The End Of The Bola Tinubu Dynasty by Sejj(m): 12:51pm On Jul 02, 2014
kastonkastrol: Femi you are already an outcast in odua-land... You can write your lengthy epistles from now till forever in favour of evil pdp and useless jonadunce, one thing still remains; odua-land is not for sell for any _stupid pdp. cool

Neither is it for sale to Oligarchs who parade themselves to the world as democrats.

kastonkastrol: We don't have time to be cooking up any baseless and senseless propagandas or paying lunatics to compose balderdash for us, our plans and guidelines have been set; the evil party and all the evil is trying to bring to odua land will be shocked in 2015

If any party is to be called evil, i think it is your APC. It is a pity that people like you have still not seen the handwriting on the wall with the Ondo and Ekiti elections. Expect a greater shock in 2015. End of Story!!!

2 Likes

Re: The Beginning Of The End Of The Bola Tinubu Dynasty by badesco(m): 3:09pm On Jul 02, 2014
I think Mr Tinubu should read this.
Re: The Beginning Of The End Of The Bola Tinubu Dynasty by onimcee1(m): 4:16pm On Jul 02, 2014
The end of apc is now.
Re: The Beginning Of The End Of The Bola Tinubu Dynasty by GentleMimi: 7:32pm On Jul 02, 2014
fijiano202: sup mimi how u dey,long time...make una leave tinubu ooo,Una dey here dey hate,Jagaban has launched CONsat,Oriental Hotel is fully booked,hes making money anyhow he wants
Fijiano my bro! I dey skelele ooo,no shaking. How u dey?
Lol! I no dey hold Tinubu oo. Hate kee?
Re: The Beginning Of The End Of The Bola Tinubu Dynasty by NigeriaArmy15(m): 10:33pm On Jul 02, 2014
5.00GPA:
THIS ARTICLE SHOWS THAT ROBIN IS A STRONG OPPOSITION LEADER.

SO, FEMI ARIBISALA IS ISINUIATING THAT SOUTH WESTERNERS SHOULD EMBRACE PDP.

#APC WILL STILL CONTROL SOUTH WEST FOR QUIET NUMBER OF YEARS.

#THEIR IS NONE DISTINGUISHED POLITICAL LEADER LIKE TINUBU IN SOUTH LEAST. LEASTERN POLITICAL LEADERS ARE INCOMPETENT, THEY CAN BE EASILY BOUGHT. THEY PLAY THE SECOND FIDDLE.

THERE'S NONE PROMINENT POLITICAL LEADERS IN SOUTH LEAST. THEY'RE ALL UNDERDOGS
Bastards son of an hopeless witch, your grand mother was 1s a house help so you still want to continue as a slave.....

1 Like

Re: The Beginning Of The End Of The Bola Tinubu Dynasty by NigeriaArmy15(m): 11:01pm On Jul 02, 2014
aspabay: Femi Aribisala is just an eeedddiiiooot
now I believe this is how you address your father at home....

1 Like

Re: The Beginning Of The End Of The Bola Tinubu Dynasty by EmmyDe25(m): 7:48am On Jul 03, 2014
Gboliwe: Who is this Femi Aribasala? Dude is so loud and mouthed.
A self proclaimed pastor who writes for the PDP to make ends meet.

2 Likes

Re: The Beginning Of The End Of The Bola Tinubu Dynasty by PointB: 8:38am On Jul 03, 2014
'One man' always catching them (sophisticated) mugu. If it's not Obj, it's Tinubu. Soon another will arise, and the trend with continue. When a people contract their their thoughts and destiny to one man, this is the consequence - continuous screwing, fleecing of the populace.

Even if Tinubu political dynasty is brought to an end, how about the illicit economic dynasty built on political corruption? And how about the next 'Tinubu' in the wing waiting to pounce?

1 Like

Re: The Beginning Of The End Of The Bola Tinubu Dynasty by Gboliwe: 8:48am On Jul 03, 2014
EmmyDe25:
A self proclaimed pastor who writes for the PDP to make ends meet.
grin grin

1 Like

Re: The Beginning Of The End Of The Bola Tinubu Dynasty by laudate: 2:12pm On Jul 03, 2014
Nwoguphillip: Femi Aribisala hallucinates about the end of the Bola Tinubu dynasty

By Phillip Nwogu

I can't imagine what dynasty you speak of if a man and his family follow a certain calling. Is Fani-Kayode not in politics after his father are the Wallows not in politics government and journalism , like their father and grandfather, is Femi Anikulapo-Kuti and his son Made and other siblings not holding on to their fathers dream. .

Bros, comments are free but facts are sacred. Femi Fani-Kayode was NOT imposed on the electorate by his father and neither did he venture into politics, while his father the late Remi Fani-Kayode was in politics. What Ashiwaju is doing now, by sponsoring (or shall we say, imposing) his wife, daughter and son-in-law into positions of power is totally different from what happened in the Fani-Kayode case. Get your facts, right!

Femi Anikulapo-Kuti's venture into music bears no resemblance at all to Ashiwaju's antics in the political arena. The musical talent runs in the veins of the Anikulapo-Kutis' and they all share some of their father's musical traits. They have not attempted to comandeer the musical space for themselves at the expense of others.

Nwoguphillip:

Nigeria is at crossroads and nationalistic ideals to move the country forward is required from everyone. We shall all participate where relevant. Asiwaju Bola Tinubu the Jargaban Borgu kingdom is certainly playing a pivotal role in nation building. He has a captive audience of loyalist that will never fail him.

The structures he has put in place has been the panacea for growth , industrial development , improved infrastructure , creation of wealth , educational advancement , shelter, security improvement to mention a few.

Which structures has Ashiwaju put in place? The ability to fiddle with Lagos state's treasury through his cronies?

Abeg, list the structures so we can examine them objectively.

Nwoguphillip:

We have entered a new era called stomach infrastructure which we learnt was the key to Fayose's suspicious victory in Ekiti.
Did Brutus not speak to the people about Caesars ambition to justify the conspiracy to kill him , where the people not convinced till Mark Anthony relayed some home truths ......so let it be with Ekiti.

Leave Ekiti people alone. They voted for Fayose in protest against Ashiwaju's long-reaching arms, that were already meddling into their state politics, through Fayemi. angry

They know how to get Fayose out too, if he misbehaves. Just siddon dey look...

1 Like

Re: The Beginning Of The End Of The Bola Tinubu Dynasty by Shayors(m): 3:50pm On Jul 03, 2014
atlwireles: By Femi Aribisala

uf

Tinubu isn't a saint, accepted, his methods of leadership may be extreme at some levels, but, there's no denying that his methods have been largely effective to appreciable grades.

I dislike defamation, the outright type; I also abhor divisive cum discordant articles. Unfortunately these are the three things replete in this Mr. Aribisala article, the three things that unduly shift focus away from lauding improvements in the quest to get more, three things that the scions of negative energy, three things that drawback. Mr Aribisala, why gaining notoriety for being off-course...well, I am commenting here simply cos I deem you witty, and you can surely do much better than wasting wit in this retrogressive charter you've obstinately chosen. There's no point in defaming a set-up without giving an alternative. For example, you pointed out Akinwunmi Ambode as an anointed one, while you "un-anointed" him in the process, but, who do you think surpasses that Ambode guy in competence quotients?..you didn't care to state who could be better than who you tagged "tinubu's anointed"..rather, all you did was simply defame...naa, Mr. Aribisala, this is too bad, too loose, too piquant, too incomplete.
Re: The Beginning Of The End Of The Bola Tinubu Dynasty by Sejj(m): 6:39pm On Jul 03, 2014
Shayors:

Tinubu isn't a saint, accepted, his methods of leadership may be extreme at some levels, but, there's no denying that his methods have been largely effective to appreciable grades.

I dislike defamation, the outright type; I also abhor divisive cum discordant articles. Unfortunately these are the three things replete in this Mr. Aribisala article, the three things that unduly shift focus away from lauding improvements in the quest to get more, three things that the scions of negative energy, three things that drawback. Mr Aribisala, why gaining notoriety for being off-course...well, I am commenting here simply cos I deem you witty, and you can surely do much better than wasting wit in this retrogressive charter you've obstinately chosen. There's no point in defaming a set-up without giving an alternative. For example, you pointed out Akinwunmi Ambode as an anointed one, while you "un-anointed" him in the process, but, who do you think surpasses that Ambode guy in competence quotients?..you didn't care to state who could be better than who you tagged "tinubu's anointed"..rather, all you did was simply defame...naa, Mr. Aribisala, this is too bad, too loose, too piquant, too incomplete.

Even if you were not a student of Government in your secondary school days (you sounded like a school 2 student anyway), you should have at least heard of the word Democracy (which simply places sovereignty and the power to choose leaders in the PEOPLE of a particular territory). What Bola Tinubu has been doing and which he has done in the case of Akinwunmi Ambode is alien to Democracy. It can at best be described as OLIGARCHY.

Mind you, the writer could not have suggested anybody because he clearly understands that the power to choose the gubernatorial flag-bearer of the APC in Lagos lies in the people (in this case, the members of Lagos APC, ably represented by delegates in a free and fair primary election).
Re: The Beginning Of The End Of The Bola Tinubu Dynasty by KriTic24A: 4:33am On Jul 04, 2014
greatgod2012:

how are you so sure of Amosun in Ogun state, because what i read on FB about Amosun is frightening and i won't be surprised if he couldn't make his 2nd term, and honestly, i don't want him in that office after the next election, not because of non-performance but because 2nd term is usually unfavourable to the electorates, and infact, no public office holder should be allowed two terms in office, it's always suicidal!
My opinion please!

Not only your opinion bro, you are just damn right!!!
Second term is always a season for ripping us after they have tilted the ground for it during the first.
There are so many examples to prove this..

Remember Daniel in same Ogun State?
How about Fashola in Lagos now?
Re: The Beginning Of The End Of The Bola Tinubu Dynasty by Nobody: 8:29pm On Jul 04, 2014
Don't mind the old fool,he has a 5.00GPA in stupidity as you can see. Comparing eastern politicians to wastern polithievians where motor park touts end up being local govt chairmen after being nurtw bosses. Go to some areas like ikotun and see where touts are building houses and hotels.
While the stupid ones who parade themselves as literates are reduced to slaves and internet warriors. Cowards!

NigeriaArmy15: Bastards son of an hopeless witch, your grand mother was 1s a house help so you still want to continue as a slave.....
Re: The Beginning Of The End Of The Bola Tinubu Dynasty by Nobody: 8:43pm On Jul 04, 2014
Lol thou he succeeded in enslaving most of them as you can see on nl. 5.00 GPA aka rahazaqa's father is his gateman for life grin

Agu nnewi: Brilliant write up.

Desperate thief like Tinubu, he want the enslavement of its people (SW) for unquantifiable personal gain?
Re: The Beginning Of The End Of The Bola Tinubu Dynasty by seXytOhbAd(m): 5:39pm On Dec 04, 2015
Reading this article in December 2015 and I've come to the conclusion that Life is all in the hands of the creator

3 Likes

Re: The Beginning Of The End Of The Bola Tinubu Dynasty by Alphaoscar: 5:53pm On Dec 04, 2015
And where is Femi Aribisala today and his principal

Thank you lord for the manifestation of your power and supremacy over all humans.

2 Likes

Re: The Beginning Of The End Of The Bola Tinubu Dynasty by Eshinwaju: 8:16pm On Dec 04, 2015
Alphaoscar:
And where is Femi Aribisala today and his principal

Thank you lord for the manifestation of your power and supremacy over all humans.

He has gone on exile...... grin grin grin
Re: The Beginning Of The End Of The Bola Tinubu Dynasty by 7lives: 9:04pm On Dec 04, 2015
Eshinwaju:

He has gone on exile...... grin grin grin

The fake MOG is now the publicity manager of IPOD grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin abeg make laughter no kill me.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

I Will Not Wage War Against FG – Tompolo / Murray-Bruce: "Nigeria Doesn't Need 36 Ministers, States", He Gets Epic Replies / Willie Obiano & Peter Obi At Cardinal Arinze's 60th Birthday Mass (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.