Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,177 members, 7,815,122 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:41 AM

Nigerian Girls And Indian Girls, Who Is Better For A Date - Dating And Meet-up Zone - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Nigerian Girls And Indian Girls, Who Is Better For A Date (6927 Views)

Anambra Girls And Guys Lets Meet,chat And If Possible Mingle / Strictly Only For Beautiful Girls And Handsome Guys On Nairaland..lets Meet Here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerian Girls And Indian Girls, Who Is Better For A Date by kelvodavee: 6:54pm On Oct 05, 2008
I'm in India and i'm so pissed off by the large disparity between nigerian girls and indian girls. Guys in Nigeria, we are lucky that God gave us this breed of ladies rather than indian ladies. I'v really missed Nigeria. I cant even think of marrying an indian. Dat's my own opinion, urs may be different.
Re: Nigerian Girls And Indian Girls, Who Is Better For A Date by cleric(m): 7:21pm On Oct 05, 2008
Well, an some indian gurls are very very good in bed and can shagg ur brains out and they ahve great respect for their men. However, I preffer .,.,.,.,.,.,.,. an nigerians. I just can't stand some of the gallic smell from some of the indians although some done dey try to stop am.
Re: Nigerian Girls And Indian Girls, Who Is Better For A Date by chaloo(m): 8:17pm On Oct 05, 2008
Nigerian women good for Nigerian men, Indian women good for Indian Men.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Girls And Indian Girls, Who Is Better For A Date by kelvodavee: 9:50pm On Oct 05, 2008
Some of the ladies that live in my neighbourhood dont take their bath daily.
I'm not arguing the fact that they are beautiful. But are they beautiful all round?

Ha Ha Ha, Heh Heh Heh,

Ho Ho Ho,

Wont u ask me how i got to know they dont bath daily?
Re: Nigerian Girls And Indian Girls, Who Is Better For A Date by idupaul: 9:55pm On Oct 05, 2008
oya hww did u know
Re: Nigerian Girls And Indian Girls, Who Is Better For A Date by ifyalways(f): 10:22pm On Oct 05, 2008
hehe
Gullivers travails travel cheesy
Re: Nigerian Girls And Indian Girls, Who Is Better For A Date by kelvodavee: 10:47pm On Oct 05, 2008
They've been wearing the same undies for the past five days.
It shaggs my brain ! ! ! !
Re: Nigerian Girls And Indian Girls, Who Is Better For A Date by ikamefa(f): 11:08pm On Oct 05, 2008
kelvodavee:

They've been wearing the same undies for the past five days.
It shaggs my brain ! ! ! !

shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked the fear of thrush is the beginning of wisdom

huh? five days? cheesy
Re: Nigerian Girls And Indian Girls, Who Is Better For A Date by richo(m): 3:54am On Oct 06, 2008
wearing the same panties due to poverty does not mean dey no de wash nyash angry angry
Re: Nigerian Girls And Indian Girls, Who Is Better For A Date by amakaboy: 12:44pm On Jul 06, 2012
hey, i jus been 2 india many times just comming from there to get my container of spares, 3 every 2 months.
mate i na tell u from igbo land indian chick de fine 2 much, they no be only beautifull but very very clean , i dey in punjab n maharashtra, man i tell u our women najja they get booty pass indian but our najja gurl dey smell very bad , like na smelly wig and our women hair be like brush, not to mention gunneria etc.

my 7 yrs of business in india very hard to get indian girls, prostitute dey around , but very neat they baf 3 times , our najja women smell like sardine can. the pussy inda china oembo get is white soft fine , but our nigerian women shit dey stick to their bom bom , na true i talk oooooo ma brother

i believe u dey go Bleep the women for road who no get house na wa for you oo go to good place if thrush u dont wan on ur cock

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Girls And Indian Girls, Who Is Better For A Date by Pryanca(f): 3:49pm On Dec 23, 2015
smiley You are ri8 indians are not bad as people are mentioning over here.. and we are clean enough i must say!
Thanks for supporting

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Girls And Indian Girls, Who Is Better For A Date by Nobody: 5:41am On Dec 24, 2015
Indian girls form a lot same for Nigerian girls.
Chatting online: Indian girls don't form o but Nigerian girls form die
Dating: I will go with Nigerian girls, Indians go give you headache
Dressing: please, Nigerian girls win, Indian girls they wear long cloths, although we have ake of them that dress well. They don't put on make up yet they look beautiful, wigs Nigerian girls win.
Food; I will give it to them, some Nigerian girls can't cook
Hardworking; I am tempted to give it to them but..... I will go with Nigerian girls.
Re: Nigerian Girls And Indian Girls, Who Is Better For A Date by sauceTDA(m): 2:06pm On Dec 24, 2015
Mexican girls

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Hook Up And Sex Chat Link Fod Whatsapp / I Need A Real Girl To Love Me Forever.i Mean, A Real Lover / Fresh Whatsapp Group For New Friends, Funny Posts, Disturbance.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.