Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,000 members, 7,835,373 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 09:24 AM

Make Money Using Online Market Place With Little Or No Start Up Capital - Adverts - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / Make Money Using Online Market Place With Little Or No Start Up Capital (610 Views)

The Challenges Of An Online Market Place Merchant: Kaymu, Konga & Jumia As Case / How To Start Quail Bird Farming With Little Start Up Capital And Make Huge Gain. / 151 Small Businesses With Little Start-up Capital In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Make Money Using Online Market Place With Little Or No Start Up Capital by phada360(m): 1:24am On Jul 01, 2014
The business world has become more dynamic over the years. Gone are the days when transactions can only be between two people in contact with each other. Today what we have is the technology age. This has made it more comfortable to do business with someone you have never been in contact with. That is a great evolution in this industry. The impact of online marketing is unquantifiable. Without a physical office it has become possible to earn a living. To think that this is a new industry makes the future more promising for online businesses.
Today I present to you Harode (http://www.harode.com). Harode is a new ecommerce website that is determined to push the edge in promoting online business. We wish to do so by competitive prices and quality products.
If you are a supplier and interested in listing your products for free on Harode, please contact us via bravemoves84@yahoo.com or send me a message in my inbox.

Products that can be listed are in the following categories:

Books & Reports
Movies, Music & Games
Electronics & Computers
Home, Garden & Tools
Beauty, Health & Grocery
Toys, Kids & Baby
Clothing, Shoes & Jewelry
Sports & Outdoors
Automotive & Industrial

If you are a supplier of any of the listed products kindly respond by letting me know of your interest by sending me a message to my inbox.
DJ Phada
Re: Make Money Using Online Market Place With Little Or No Start Up Capital by phada360(m): 11:17pm On Jul 02, 2014
phada360: The business world has become more dynamic over the years. Gone are the days when transactions can only be between two people in contact with each other. Today what we have is the technology age. This has made it more comfortable to do business with someone you have never been in contact with. That is a great evolution in this industry. The impact of online marketing is unquantifiable. Without a physical office it has become possible to earn a living. To think that this is a new industry makes the future more promising for online businesses.
Today I present to you Harode (http://www.harode.com). Harode is a new ecommerce website that is determined to push the edge in promoting online business. We wish to do so by competitive prices and quality products.
If you are a supplier and interested in listing your products for free on Harode, please contact us via bravemoves84@yahoo.com or send me a message in my inbox.

Products that can be listed are in the following categories:

Books & Reports
Movies, Music & Games
Electronics & Computers
Home, Garden & Tools
Beauty, Health & Grocery
Toys, Kids & Baby
Clothing, Shoes & Jewelry
Sports & Outdoors
Automotive & Industrial

If you are a supplier of any of the listed products kindly respond by letting me know of your interest by sending me a message to my inbox.
DJ Phada

(1) (Reply)

This Deal Is Still On,in Our Store / Biz Loans & Grants Available!!! / Hotel For Sale, 138 Categories Rooms, 4 Conference Halls On 5000sqm

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.