Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,220 members, 7,953,815 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 07:14 AM

Open University Info? - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Open University Info? (491 Views)

National Open University / National Open University Of Nigeria 2011/2012 / National Open University of Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Open University Info? by cashbayo(m): 5:09am On Jul 01, 2014
Good day and happy new month to all nairalanders, pls is there anyone here that can help me out with genuine information on National Open University of Nigeria. I purchased the admission form last year September at a Zenith Bank branch at Mokola. Ibadan and proceeded for DE with my OND certificate in Mech Engrng at the Ijokodo-Ibadan study center, and they gave me a 200L admission for Comm Tech. and proceeded doing all registration till the point of giving me matriculation number but I haven't paid my fees (tuition and exams fees). The big clause now is I am currently doing my NYSC in Bayelsa State as a 2014 Batch A corper and will be through with the service to our fatherland by March 2015. Pls I really want to continue my pursuit in obtaining the Degree as soon as possible. Thanks.

(1) (Reply)

Why Do We Go To School? / Federal University Of Agriculture Abeokuta Post Utme And Admission Processing / SAP Warehouse Management (WM) Online Training

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.