Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,642 members, 7,851,157 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 02:22 PM

Chris Brown Lights It UP - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Chris Brown Lights It UP (464 Views)

Download Nicki Minaj – Only Feat. Chris Brown, Lil Wayne & Drake Mp3 / Chris Brown And Rihanna Reunite For Remixes: Listen / Omarion Vs Chris Brown (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Chris Brown Lights It UP by whatstheFUZZ(m): 7:08am On Jul 01, 2014
[img]http://whatsthefuzzabout.files./2014/06/500_1404090960_newflame_99.jpg?w=705[/img]

Just a few moments after killing it at the BET Awards, Chris Brown has decided to unleash “New Flame” on the public. He had released an earlier version of this song a few months back. I wasn’t really feeling it at the time. On this new release Breezy teams up with Veteran singer Usher and rapper Rick Ross.

Even though the beat sounds lazy… it still has that groovy feel to it. Chris’s verse was alright… nothing new though. He hits the notes with perfect ease. But the star for me on this here track was Usher. Dude killed it. He brought so much melody with his voice.

As for Rozay’s rap… I’ll have to pass on that. Dude flat lined on this song. His lines didn’t pack a punch. His lines are easily forgettable. Anyways, the new single is slated to appear on Brown’s upcoming X album. This is the first taste of new music we have heard from Breezy since his release from jail.

Is “New Flame” as hot as its title may suggest?

Quotable Lyrics:

Who said you can’t find love in the club?
Cause I wanna tell them they’re wrong
Come on, baby, try a new thing
And let’s spark a new flame

Download and Listen via this link http://whatsthefuzzabout./2014/06/30/chris-breezy-lights-it-up/
Join our BBM Channel C001F781E

(1) (Reply)

Kak Ur Bumpa By Kayswitch / Video: Wizkid & Wale Performing “drop” / Song Of Love

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.