Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,956 members, 7,863,396 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 05:04 PM

Unfortunately Glo Think Less Of Their Subscribers - Phones (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Unfortunately Glo Think Less Of Their Subscribers (3254 Views)

Solved!!! Unfortunately, System Update Has Stopped. Infinix Hot Note Pro / What Does It Mean "Unfortunately, Launcher3 Has Stopped" / Promo: MTN Now Giving Out Free Internet Access To All Their Subscribers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Unfortunately Glo Think Less Of Their Subscribers by bliss2al(m): 11:48pm On Jul 01, 2014
and Na Glo go migrate dia customers without his /her conscient
Re: Unfortunately Glo Think Less Of Their Subscribers by Nobody: 3:53am On Jul 02, 2014
The most painful is the 30m of glo bounce, they should revert it back to 7days or am porting out within the week. Am highly anoyed! And i have also gingered all my friends to port out with me. No time for during......stupiiiiiiiiiiiiiid network. undecided
Re: Unfortunately Glo Think Less Of Their Subscribers by Nobody: 3:56am On Jul 02, 2014
The most painful is the 30m of glo bounce, they should revert it back to 7days or am porting out within the week. Am highly anoyed! And i have also gingered all my friends to port out with me. No time for during......stupiiiiiiiiiiiiiid network. undecided
Re: Unfortunately Glo Think Less Of Their Subscribers by endy231: 5:59am On Jul 02, 2014
Glo should be the best network. But again, its 100% owned by a Nigerian. Nigerian factors would find a way to showcase.
who can remember the whole noise made about GLO fiber cable and crashing of data plans. even with the fiber network, MTN's speed is still better.
No doubt GLO has packages that is capable of having people port to their network everyday, but i guess, the reverse is the case.
I wish some day, the NCC would begin to publish statistics of users that port into other networks. Am sure Glo would be worst hit.
Re: Unfortunately Glo Think Less Of Their Subscribers by luluosas(m): 7:34am On Jul 02, 2014
ibietela2:

Recharged 1k didn't get a bonus, but I was told that there is a bonus if I recharge #200+
Are you on bounce?
Re: Unfortunately Glo Think Less Of Their Subscribers by luluosas(m): 7:37am On Jul 02, 2014
OCTAVO:
An upgrade is going on. When they finish, network will be better.
Upgrade since day 1 and yet no completion time. Glo is terrible abeg.
Re: Unfortunately Glo Think Less Of Their Subscribers by ibietela2(m): 8:38am On Jul 02, 2014
luluosas:
Are you on bounce?

I don't know, it's a new Sim
Re: Unfortunately Glo Think Less Of Their Subscribers by twosquare(m): 9:04am On Jul 02, 2014
wasak: so i have to be recharging every 2 days? so bad...glo cheated us. porting back to airtel....tortoise is faster than snail
lol grin
Re: Unfortunately Glo Think Less Of Their Subscribers by luluosas(m): 9:40am On Jul 02, 2014
ibietela2:

I don't know, it's a new Sim
Dial #100# to confirm your tariff plan.
Re: Unfortunately Glo Think Less Of Their Subscribers by Nobody: 10:24am On Jul 02, 2014
Krak: Honestly I am seriously considering porting from glo. Imagine accumulating more than 1gb of data and they suddenly wiped it off, several times.

To browse with the data is another issue.

You call their customer care to resolve an issue but they claim they are having upgrades. The same upgrade story I have been hearing for more than two years.

The only thing keeping on that network is their cheap call tarrif, and now that is changing.

I currently spend about 12,000 Naira per month making calls on the glo network but I know for sure that if the bonus data I have been accumulating has been working without any flaw, then I would conveniently have been loading up to 25,000 Naira worth of cards per month.

Now all those browsing money goes to mtn.
don't. mind them everytime I call customer care, we are carrying out system upgrade. glo mobile service is one of the poorest I have ever seen no wonder Airtel became the second largest network in Nigeria after beating them hands down.instead of struggling to gain market. shares, they come with useless. policy. One good thing I like about MTN, is their consistency in what they do for example the MTN mid night calls has being on for over 8years now and they've not change it.till date.The free mb on N100 recharge too is an applause to them. but glo,they messed up right from glo infinito to glo bounce. don't be surprise to see glo charge 20k/sec to all networks soon.
Re: Unfortunately Glo Think Less Of Their Subscribers by Adeyemi0(m): 10:50am On Jul 02, 2014
Time to move on,glo is now trash.
Re: Unfortunately Glo Think Less Of Their Subscribers by ibietela2(m): 11:53am On Jul 02, 2014
luluosas:
Dial #100# to confirm your tariff plan.

Infinitosocial
Re: Unfortunately Glo Think Less Of Their Subscribers by obosirow: 12:44pm On Jul 02, 2014
Problem dey o.....
I hope this upgrade isn't targeted at Android users enjoying glo BIS on their phones.
Re: Unfortunately Glo Think Less Of Their Subscribers by abdulaz: 12:56pm On Jul 02, 2014
obosirow: Problem dey o.....
I hope this upgrade isn't targeted at Android users enjoying glo BIS on their phones.
I pray I shouldn't o.
Re: Unfortunately Glo Think Less Of Their Subscribers by Jeffy1206(m): 3:52pm On Jul 02, 2014
I started using Glo before we know who be flavor, mi, etc... why not help their customers! cos seeing flavor and all those artists won't make one get their sim...

2 Likes

Re: Unfortunately Glo Think Less Of Their Subscribers by Francheezy(m): 4:45pm On Jul 02, 2014
Got this message some minutes ago after recharging, tho I also receivedt a message that it's valued for 2days...which is it?

Re: Unfortunately Glo Think Less Of Their Subscribers by luluosas(m): 7:54am On Jul 03, 2014
Francheezy: Got this message some minutes ago after recharging, tho I also receivedt a message that it's valued for 2days...which is it?
The message with the 2 days validity is the authentic one now. Take note.
Re: Unfortunately Glo Think Less Of Their Subscribers by Youngpo413: 8:38am On Jul 03, 2014
Jeffy1206: I started using Glo before we know who be flavor, mi, etc... why not help their customers! cos seeing flavor and all those artists won't make one get their sim...

Even their so-called ambassadors are using MTN.

2 Likes

Re: Unfortunately Glo Think Less Of Their Subscribers by luluosas(m): 8:56am On Jul 03, 2014
Young po413:

No mind them.
Re: Unfortunately Glo Think Less Of Their Subscribers by ibietela2(m): 2:24pm On Jul 03, 2014
Young po413:

Please how can I leave this useless plan
Re: Unfortunately Glo Think Less Of Their Subscribers by ibietela2(m): 2:24pm On Jul 03, 2014
luluosas:
No mind them.

Re: Unfortunately Glo Think Less Of Their Subscribers by luluosas(m): 2:38pm On Jul 04, 2014
ibietela2:

For now Bounce plan is the cheapest tariff just 12k/sec to all network, after N24 for the first minute of the day.
This is my take despite this wicked thing that Glo launched against us.
Re: Unfortunately Glo Think Less Of Their Subscribers by luluosas(m): 10:24am On Jul 07, 2014
Bye bye to Glo data subscriptions. N500 gave me 250MB for 30 days on MTN.

Re: Unfortunately Glo Think Less Of Their Subscribers by biomedixexcel(m): 11:08am On Jul 07, 2014
Glo network slow pass snail
Re: Unfortunately Glo Think Less Of Their Subscribers by biomedixexcel(m): 11:12am On Jul 07, 2014
luluosas: Bye bye to Glo data subscriptions. N500 gave me 250MB for 30 days on MTN.
We can give you for #400, check my signature
Re: Unfortunately Glo Think Less Of Their Subscribers by vicshownero(m): 1:49pm On Jul 07, 2014
luluosas: Bye bye to Glo data subscriptions. N500 gave me 250MB for 30 days on MTN.

Please bro,can you put me tru on how to subscribe for this plan?
Re: Unfortunately Glo Think Less Of Their Subscribers by Nobody: 7:35pm On Jul 07, 2014
G-BAM 5MB is daily being taken immediately you try to use it.
Re: Unfortunately Glo Think Less Of Their Subscribers by luluosas(m): 1:38pm On Jul 08, 2014
biomedixexcel: We can give you for #400, check my signature
Tell me you are lying!
Can I pay through recharge card?
Re: Unfortunately Glo Think Less Of Their Subscribers by luluosas(m): 1:55pm On Jul 08, 2014
vicshownero:

Please bro,can you put me tru on how to subscribe for this plan?
I simply paid N500 to the guy operating it and was credited sharply by 131. Thank you.
Re: Unfortunately Glo Think Less Of Their Subscribers by vicshownero(m): 5:17pm On Jul 08, 2014
luluosas:
I simply paid N500 to the guy operating it and was credited sharply by 131. Thank you.
Am highly interested, how are we going to do it?
Re: Unfortunately Glo Think Less Of Their Subscribers by vicshownero(m): 12:47pm On Jul 10, 2014
Dont forget me please
Re: Unfortunately Glo Think Less Of Their Subscribers by luluosas(m): 1:28pm On Jul 10, 2014
vicshownero:
Am highly interested, how are we going to do it?
This guy 08035365356 sell 250MB MTN data bundle for N400.
While this guy 07067041115 (Wilson) sell at N500 for the same 250MB. (I bought from this guy through sending recharge cards before I saw the other one).
So kindly give them a call. Thank you.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Infinix Zero Vs Gionee M2 Vs Innjoo I2s - Vote Affordable Smartphone Of The Year / 8 Must Have Apps For Non Rooted Android Users(UPDATED) / MTN Stopped My Sell N Share

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.