Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,663 members, 7,820,329 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:13 PM

God Is All Loving And All Kind, Then Why Did He Allow Me To Suffer So Much? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / God Is All Loving And All Kind, Then Why Did He Allow Me To Suffer So Much? (666 Views)

If God Loves Us, Why Does He Allow Evil And Suffering To Exist? / "Jonathan Will Suffer Massive Disgrace In 2015" - Prophet Marcus Korede Tibetan / If God Knew Satan Will Rebel And Adam And Eve Will Sin, Why Did He Create Them? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

God Is All Loving And All Kind, Then Why Did He Allow Me To Suffer So Much? by simafem(m): 12:52pm On Jul 01, 2014
In all my reading different books, there is one particular knowledge that I have taken away about God.
He is honorable and He does everything with decency and order.
He will not force us to do anything; and he will not strong arm us the way the enemy does.
What you don’t understand is, there are laws that govern the spiritual realm the same way we have laws governing us.
For instance, let’s say a police officer gets a confession from a child molester. This pedophile blatantly tells the officer,“Yes. My victims are little girls.This is what I do habitually.”I’m sure that police officer would LOVE to beat that pedophile to death.But all he/she can do is follow the legal process and arrest the offender.
It is much the same way in the spiritual realm.
There is an order about things.
Satan is our attacker and for the time being, he is the prince of this world.
I, too, wondered why I have gone through the things I have.
I’ve wondered, “God, where were you?!”
He was right there grieving for me.
He was right there setting about a course for my healing and for my deliverance.
The fact is, as long as we’re in this world, bad things are going to happen to us.
They will challenge us and challenge our faith.
Think about parenthood.
When we send our kids to school and a bully picks on them, that makes us angry.
I have a 5-year-old neice. And if another kid hits him or treats him inappropriately, my natural inclination will be to go down to that school, grab that bully by the collar and fling him around a couple of times.
But I can’t do that. All I can do is go down to the school, talk to the principal, and let the school staff know that I mean business; and the next time this kid touches my neice, there’s going to be a problem.
What if in all that, my neice says,“This bully beat me up in school, uncle. Where were you?!”
Not something we want to hear as parents, right?
I would be lying if I said I knew all the ins and outs of the spirit realm.
I’m still in the beginning stages of my learning.
But if there is one thing I know, it is that God is not sitting idly by while we’re being attacked.I believe with all my heart that He is there and He has a plan for us.
One last thing: do you remember what Kevin Spacey said in The Usual Suspects? Very popular line:“The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world he didn’t exist.”
If I were you, I wouldn’t take Satan, demons or their drive to destroy you, lightly.

1 Like

Re: God Is All Loving And All Kind, Then Why Did He Allow Me To Suffer So Much? by Nobody: 8:02pm On Jul 01, 2014
Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able?
Then he is not omnipotent.
Is he able, but not willing? Then he is malevolent.
Is he both able and willing? Then whence
cometh evil?
Is he neither able nor willing? Then why
call him God?
-Epicurus
Re: God Is All Loving And All Kind, Then Why Did He Allow Me To Suffer So Much? by kuss: 8:41pm On Jul 01, 2014
a failure will blame anybody apart from himself for his failure

1 Like

Re: God Is All Loving And All Kind, Then Why Did He Allow Me To Suffer So Much? by lastmessenger: 9:37pm On Jul 01, 2014
@op u give a million likes
Re: God Is All Loving And All Kind, Then Why Did He Allow Me To Suffer So Much? by simafem(m): 2:36pm On Jan 16, 2020
-Epicurus
dey there make pant dey wear you

(1) (Reply)

Replicating The Authentic Historic Christainity Today / God Didnt Create Humans,he Only Created Man / Who Is The Head Of The Local or National Church ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.