Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,693 members, 7,816,834 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:24 PM

My Lady, Marrying In 2014 Or Soonest, The Choice Is Yours. - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Lady, Marrying In 2014 Or Soonest, The Choice Is Yours. (644 Views)

I Need A Wife To Get Married To In 2014 / Nigerian Parents: Career Choice - Is It Wise To Meddle? / Who Makes The Choice Of Wedding Rings (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

My Lady, Marrying In 2014 Or Soonest, The Choice Is Yours. by princevinco(m): 1:17pm On Jul 01, 2014
If you ask some ladies, they will tell you that their utmost desire is to marry soonest and settle down with the husband of theirs. For some in their late twenties, worry upon worry has started to set in their life as they are afraid if they will ever get marry in life?
Firstly, I want to point out to you that reasons you are yet to marry or gotten a man to marry you is because you don’t know what it takes to get a man say I want to marry you. You will agree with me that before a man will look at you and genuinely say I will like to marry you and meant it, you may have made a deep impression in his life that he desires to marry you. To get a man to say I want to marry you, you need first and foremost carry out a critical analysis of your life and situation by asking and answering to yourself the following QUESTIONS:
(1 Am I marriageable? Why are men not coming to me for marriage?
(2) Do I have what it takes to get a man desire to marry me?
(3) If a man should marry me today, will the man feel proud and happy that he married me?
(4) If a man marries me today, will I be an asset or a liability to the man?
(5) Finally is there issues in my life that are repelling men away from me?.

Your sincere answers to the above questions are necessary if you wish to marry soonest especially this year.
QUESTION ONE: Some ladies, even though they are desirous to get married, they are not marriageable type; men see them that way; that is why men are not coming to marry them. A man need to be convinced beyond all reasonable doubt that you are marriageable before he genuinely approaches you for marriage.

QUESTION TWO:
Do I have what it takes to get a man desire to marry me? I talked so much about packaging in some of my other posts “my lady so is your desire to marry part 2”. Some ladies, the way they package themselves, you wonder if they will ever get a man to marry them. My lady, you need to pay extreme attention to the way you package yourself if you want men to struggle to marry you. I know a lady, after schooling her on packaging, three men appeared and started to pester her about marriage.
QUESTION THREE: If a man should marry me today, will the man feel proud and happy that he married me? Problem with some ladies is that they focus much attention on the quality of a man they want to marry while failing to ask themselves whether that quality of a man will find them appealing as to want to marry them.This goes hand in hand with packaging, focus attention on yourself, work on yourself, make and prove to yourself that you are a quality material. Believe me, when men see that you are of quality in character and other things, they will strive to be the one to marry you.
QUESTION FOUR: [/b]Those who went to school and are working class ladies have passed partially this question. But some, they are so lazy that if they should marry, men who marries them are marring bundles of liabilities. So if you wish to marry soonest, you need to prove to men that you are and will continue to be an asset to the man who ends up marring you. Believe me, when a man is convinced that you are an asset and will continued to be an asset, he will come for you for marriage[b].
QUESTION FIVE:
Some ladies, their character and posture are so repulsive that they scare men and potential husband who comes their way. You need to make a man feel comfortable around you before the man will desire to marry you.
My lady, tackle these five questions and I will be happy to receive your mail that you got married after applying information got from this post. I pray for you and see you soonest in your befitting husband’s home. I pray for you and desire that you get married soonest.
source:www.marriageevergreen.com
Re: My Lady, Marrying In 2014 Or Soonest, The Choice Is Yours. by egopersonified(f): 5:10pm On Jul 01, 2014
6. Is the man matured enough for marriage? Or is he someone you think you can live with?

(1) (Reply)

Husband Selling Store In Zimbabwe / Emotional Last Letter Of Theiranian Woman Before She Was Hanged / Seems Like Everyone Is Getting Naked This Days

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.