Stats: 3,152,836 members, 7,817,454 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:34 PM

I Need A Wife To Get Married To In 2014 - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I Need A Wife To Get Married To In 2014 (38005 Views)

My Father's Advice To Me When I Was Searching For A Wife... / Dear Family Please Advice A Wife To Be!!! / Photos: The Girl Who Got Married To A Portrait Finally Replied Linda Ikeji (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need A Wife To Get Married To In 2014 by Stop4: 1:44pm On Dec 17, 2013
Hello Nairalanders , I don't know the right section to post this as i need matured response...don't want to post in Romance section as I assume I won't be getting what I want.
I'm a guy, 32yrs old in need of a serious relationship, though I'm not financially stable...a[HND accts] graduate who's is trying to find his feet, I work as security presently (I call it hussling, not those dressed-up-liked you see in Banks ooo) that pays btw 60 - 70k per month, free lunch at work, make use of company's staff Bus daily, (pay less on T fare) etc. I'm not a Gold digger, just need the right gal to marry....must be a graduate as well, managing something for a lively hood[not a total dependant], average in height, must be btw the age of 25 - 31yrs, Christian.
If you are that Lucky woman..... add me 752B88B8, text/call 08183956555. Need further clarification, lemme know.

Re: I Need A Wife To Get Married To In 2014 by RoyalRoy(m): 1:50pm On Dec 17, 2013
Nice Step.

At least you know wat u want in a wife.

But do you have problems approaching women?

You mean on a daily basis you've never met a woman that catches your fancy?

What was your past relationships like?

Hope you give an insight so we know what pushed you this far to seek for a relationship online.

Re: I Need A Wife To Get Married To In 2014 by olumide098(m): 1:57pm On Dec 17, 2013
Baba You really messed Up putting this kinda tinx online here..women of nowadays dont want to settle for less...all what i want You to do now is to pray to God for direction...U dont need to be disturbing yourself the right person will definitely come depends on your look as well...like me i lost my relationship..I mean 7 years relationship...do u know what i did? i shut down my heart for women for one good year and the following year i opened door for every women..Now i have like 7 ladies..seeking God face to know which one to marry....baba wake up oooo

26 Likes

Re: I Need A Wife To Get Married To In 2014 by bellong: 2:09pm On Dec 17, 2013
olumide098: i shut down my heart for women for one good year and the following year i opened door for every women..Now i have like 7 ladies..seeking God face to know which one to marry....baba wake up oooo

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Re: I Need A Wife To Get Married To In 2014 by Stop4: 2:13pm On Dec 17, 2013
olumide098: Baba You really messed Up putting this kinda tinx online here..women of nowadays dont want to settle for less...all what i want You to do now is to pray to God for direction...U dont need to be disturbing yourself the right person will definitely come depends on your look as well...like me i lost my relationship..I mean 7 years relationship...do u know what i did? i shut down my heart for women for one good year and the following year i opened door for every women..Now i have like 7 ladies..seeking God face to know which one to marry....baba wake up oooo
I just want to be original, I don't care what girls/women think about my personality. If they doesn't want to settle for less, no Biggy, I know there are some ladies out there (not the desperate type) who still understand my point. I can tell all sort of lies that can make anyone fall for me BUT will that be the best thing to do? I'm not looking that bad anyway.

17 Likes

Re: I Need A Wife To Get Married To In 2014 by Stop4: 2:21pm On Dec 17, 2013
Royal Roy: Nice Step.

At least you know wat u want in a wife.

But do you have problems approaching women?

You mean on a daily basis you've never met a woman that catches your fancy?

What was your past relationships like?

Hope you give an insight so we know what pushed you this far to seek for a relationship online.
Yea, Wifey are hard to get, I really don't have problems approaching women and I don't like approaching them often either, I don't just like talking my whole life out as some ladies may want it.
I've had a 6yrs relationship in the past, I got dumped, lol and has decided never to trust any girl again...I was tempted to remain single forever but decides to change...it was a bitter experience though.
thanks for the input.

Re: I Need A Wife To Get Married To In 2014 by goksonjay(m): 5:08pm On Dec 17, 2013
call 08165512788.
Re: I Need A Wife To Get Married To In 2014 by Stop4: 5:31pm On Dec 17, 2013
goksonjay: call 08165512788.
tell me why I need to call that number. I'm not desperate ooo. give me reason(s).

Re: I Need A Wife To Get Married To In 2014 by baby124: 5:40pm On Dec 17, 2013
Are you sure you are not a ghost husband. grin grin grin

Re: I Need A Wife To Get Married To In 2014 by Stop4: 6:33pm On Dec 17, 2013
baby_123: Are you sure you are not a ghost husband. grin grin grin
I reject being a ghost husband in Jesus Name. why will I want to be one? OK, u need proof right?

Re: I Need A Wife To Get Married To In 2014 by baby124: 6:48pm On Dec 17, 2013
Stop4:
I reject being a ghost husband in Jesus Name. why will I want to be one? OK, u need proof right?

You read my mind. I was going to say you should prove here that you are not a ghost. grin grin grin cheesy

Re: I Need A Wife To Get Married To In 2014 by Stop4: 7:26pm On Dec 17, 2013
how else do you want me to prove my point? Ok, I don't like uploading my pix on Nairaland, ghost have pictures too.

Re: I Need A Wife To Get Married To In 2014 by baby124: 7:33pm On Dec 17, 2013
You are the one looking for wife. Post your picture here and carry placard that says " I am stop4 and i am looking for a wife in 2014. Baby123 says i should prove my existence". Gbam. Otherwise, who knows, you can be typing from heaven. grin grin grin

Re: I Need A Wife To Get Married To In 2014 by Stop4: 8:04pm On Dec 17, 2013
baby_123: You are the one looking for wife. Post your picture here and carry placard that says " I am stop4 and i am looking for a wife in 2014. Baby123 says i should prove my existence". Gbam. Otherwise, who knows, you can be typing from heaven. grin grin grin
Haha...can't just stop laughing at "carrying a placard with my moniker just to prove you right". lol. If I'm Heaven like u said, why will i look for a wife in Nigeria of all places? No make me laugh abeg. I rep NAIJA!

Re: I Need A Wife To Get Married To In 2014 by Nobody: 2:30am On Dec 18, 2013
If no be say i no fit some of op's criteria, i for call him! undecided

I like his sincerity! cool keep it up!

Re: I Need A Wife To Get Married To In 2014 by Nobody: 2:34am On Dec 18, 2013
What's your genotype?

Re: I Need A Wife To Get Married To In 2014 by Nobody: 5:27am On Dec 18, 2013
Stop4: Hello Nairalanders , I don't know the right section to post this as i need matured response...don't want to post in Romance section as I assume I won't be getting what I want.
I'm a guy, 32yrs old in need of a serious relationship, though I'm not financially stable...a[HND accts] graduate who's is trying to find his feet, I work as security presently (I call it hussling, not those dressed-up-liked you see in Banks ooo) that pays btw 60 - 70k per month, free lunch at work, make use of company's staff Bus daily, (pay less on T fare) etc. I'm not a Gold digger, just need the right gal to marry....must be a graduate as well, managing something for a lively hood[not a total dependant], average in height, must be btw the age of 25 - 31yrs, Christian.
If you are that Lucky woman..... add me 752B88B8, text/call 08183956555. Need further clarification, lemme know.

You make 60k a month probably living in a "face me I shoot you " and you wan marry? shocked shocked shocked
Chai
Women don suffer
Do you know how much SMA gold costs
Diaper Nko?

Re: I Need A Wife To Get Married To In 2014 by Nobody: 6:21am On Dec 18, 2013
Baby mama, let's not c it that way. Most pple living in duplex today started like that.
Lots of us folks here r not born with silver spoon.
If he and d wife hv good management and saving skills and earnestly want to better their lifes, its just a matter of time for them to start climbing.
He even has a job of up to 50k.
Naija is a messed up country. But man must marry naw.

62 Likes

Re: I Need A Wife To Get Married To In 2014 by Nobody: 6:45am On Dec 18, 2013

Re: I Need A Wife To Get Married To In 2014 by greatgod2012(f): 7:02am On Dec 18, 2013
@baby mama, my sister, you fall my hand o, should marriage be based on the fatness of the pocket? I think the guy should even be applauded for being honest with what he earns, what if he has sugarcoated his mouth and claim to have everything haveable in life, will you have agreed that he's marriageable then? Remember, we shouldn't despise humble beginnings.
"oni la ri, ko si eni to m'ola".
May God help us all

32 Likes

Re: I Need A Wife To Get Married To In 2014 by greatgod2012(f): 7:17am On Dec 18, 2013
@op, do you have other good qualities that is admirable by women, if yes, you will surely meet your own wife who will not look at how fat your salary is before agreeing to marry you. What you just need is confidence, tolerance, being focused and honesty. If you see any single lady that you admire, walk up to her and approach her, if she is not interested, move on, so many fishes in the ocean, if after you approach a lady and she agrees, only for you to later see what you think you can't cope with in her, tell her quietly and calmly, with explaination, and move on till you discover the one with whom you can cope with, but this can only be easy if you don't have intimate with any of them. With time, you will get there. And one more thing, don't rest on your oars, strive more to acquire more, in other to have a better life together with your future family.
I am a product of humble beginning, but today, i thank God for His mercies on our family.
The God that have mercy on us and move us from where we were to where we are now shall also have mercy on you and your future family by His grace.
It is well.

29 Likes

Re: I Need A Wife To Get Married To In 2014 by deols(f): 7:35am On Dec 18, 2013
His income is actually reasonable.

Not many people earn that much in Nigeria.

I wish you the best, Op.

Re: I Need A Wife To Get Married To In 2014 by ireneidiva(f): 9:05am On Dec 18, 2013
Op nairaland is not the best place for this. Wish you all the best all the same.

Re: I Need A Wife To Get Married To In 2014 by Nobody: 4:52pm On Dec 18, 2013
@ op you are suffering from MISPLACED PRIORITY.your focus shouldnt be about getting a wife,i care less whether you are 32 or 60 and still a bachelor,your drive now should be getting a stable job,establishing your feet on the ground and getting the kind of job that enables you take care of a wife,kid,pay rent etc.i dont think you know how expensive being a married man is and maintaining a home.it is when you add VALUE TO YOURSELF THAT YOU WILL BE ABLE TO ADD VALUE TO OTHERS.EVEN IF YOU ARE A BACHELOR AT 50 AND DONT HAVE A STABLE INCOME I DONT EXPECT A MAN WHO HAS FOCUS TO BE SEARCHING FOR A WIFE WHEN HE IS SUPPOSED TO ME STRUGGLING TO MAKE LIFE BETTER FOR HIMSELF
even if you see a wife today now.how do you plan sustaining a home? Or you 2 plan to live a life of misery/squalor and in anycase i woner which lady will agree to marry a hustler in this day and age.

The truth about life is when you are a man,no matter how old or young,ugly or handsome you are,once you have money,there will be an influx of women rushing you that your problem will be choosing who to marry among them,but if you are a hustler and you want to marry

i wish you best of luck

Re: I Need A Wife To Get Married To In 2014 by greatgod2012(f): 6:27pm On Dec 18, 2013
kulyie: @ op you are suffering from MISPLACED PRIORITY.your focus shouldnt be about getting a wife,i care less whether you are 32 or 60 and still a bachelor,your drive now should be getting a stable job,establishing your feet on the ground and getting the kind of job that enables you take care of a wife,kid,pay rent etc.i dont think you know how expensive being a married man is and maintaining a home.it is when you add VALUE TO YOURSELF THAT YOU WILL BE ABLE TO ADD VALUE TO OTHERS.EVEN IF YOU ARE A BACHELOR AT 50 AND DONT HAVE A STABLE INCOME I DONT EXPECT A MAN WHO HAS FOCUS TO BE SEARCHING FOR A WIFE WHEN HE IS SUPPOSED TO ME STRUGGLING TO MAKE LIFE BETTER FOR HIMSELF
even if you see a wife today now.how do you plan sustaining a home? Or you 2 plan to live a life of misery/squalor and in anycase i woner which lady will agree to marry a hustler in this day and age.

The truth about life is when you are a man,no matter how old or young,ugly or handsome you are,once you have money,there will be an influx of women rushing you that your problem will be choosing who to marry among them,but if you are a hustler and you want to marry

i wish you best of luck

so, my dear sister, you mean a hustler do not have right to marry, what happens to not despising humble beginning? Na wa o. With this comment and some others, i'm really afraid o.

I doubt if my hubby would marry when he did if he was to go with this type of advice and i also doubt if i will agree to marry him if i believed in this type of mindset.
Ok, o.It is well.

67 Likes

Re: I Need A Wife To Get Married To In 2014 by Nobody: 6:34pm On Dec 18, 2013
yellowpawpaw: Baby mama, let's not c it that way. Most pple living in duplex today started like that.
Lots of us folks here r not born with silver spoon.
If he and d wife hv good management and saving skills and earnestly want to better their lifes, its just a matter of time for them to start climbing.
He even has a job of up to 50k.
Naija is a messed up country. But man must marry naw.

I was kidding sha
He has a right to marry
OP please don't take my post to heart,was just teasing you

Re: I Need A Wife To Get Married To In 2014 by Nobody: 7:06pm On Dec 18, 2013
greatgod2012:

so, my dear sister, you mean a hustler do not have right to marry, what happens to not despising humble beginning? Na wa o. With this comment and some others, i'm really afraid o.

I doubt if my hubby would marry when he did if he was to go with this type of advice and i also doubt if i will agree to marry him if i believed in this type of mindset.
Ok, o.It is well.

it is just what i feel.poverty and mama ngozi pls i wan buy 50 naira garri and pampers,i will give you the money next week,next week the seller comes to harass borrower for her money and shes like mama ngozi,give us time,we just pay landlord money,i will pay later is avoidable.how can a man who can hardly sustain himself take care of a family.remove sentiments,sho mogbon wa.

I am not in any way saying the man has to be super rich or a billionnaire before he settles down for marriage or find a wife,my point is that at least,he should first establish his feet on the ground.you are a married woman yourself and you should know that lack of finances causes friction in the home except you decide to pretend like you dont know.

My dear,i love you does not pay the bills o.tell him the HOME TRUTH

Re: I Need A Wife To Get Married To In 2014 by Beehorn(f): 8:09pm On Dec 18, 2013
Op,al d best.

Re: I Need A Wife To Get Married To In 2014 by RoyalRoy(m): 9:22pm On Dec 18, 2013
kulyie: it is just what i feel.poverty and mama ngozi pls i wan buy 50 naira garri and pampers,i will give you the money next week,next week the seller comes to harass borrower for her money and shes like mama ngozi,give us time,we just pay landlord money,i will pay later is avoidable.how can a man who can hardly sustain himself take care of a family.remove sentiments,sho mogbon wa.

I am not in any way saying the man has to be super rich or a billionnaire before he settles down for marriage or find a wife,my point is that at least,he should first establish his feet on the ground.you are a married woman yourself and you should know that lack of finances causes friction in the home except you decide to pretend like you dont know.

My dear,i love you does not pay the bills o.tell him the HOME TRUTH

Hmmm. Are u a woman who adds value to her man or expecting a windfall from him instead?

Are u expecting a man to feed you or both of you to feed each other?

Be wise young woman, life is about sharing and helping each other out.

A man is not your slave but your help mate.

60 Likes

Re: I Need A Wife To Get Married To In 2014 by Nobody: 9:33pm On Dec 18, 2013
Royal Roy:

Hmmm. Are u a woman who adds value to her man or expecting a windfall from him instead?

Be wise young woman, life is about sharing and helping each other out.

A man is not your slave but your help mate.
royal roy before i go into the issue,let this be the first and last time you adress me like that in such rude and contemptous tone,dont let this repeat itself,so i will just ignore that.i rarely get upset with edunjobis because i love them so much so dont tempt me

that being said,like i said before,the man doesnt need to be a billionaire before he settles down,he has to add VALUE TO HIMSELF BEFORE HE CAN ADD TO OTHERS AND RAISE A FAMILY.i am not saying he should be a parasite on anyone or vice versae but this issues are basic issues that require SOMETHING CALLED

COMMON SENSE and putting FIRST THINGS FIRST

Re: I Need A Wife To Get Married To In 2014 by Nobody: 9:48pm On Dec 18, 2013

26 Likes

Re: I Need A Wife To Get Married To In 2014 by Dygeasy(m): 9:55pm On Dec 18, 2013
^^ Royal Roy isn't entirely offpoint here and he wasn't in any way rude. He only asked the simple right questions anybody ought to ask you if they are to be convinced to follow your school of thought.

So I'll ask too;

Are u a woman who adds value to her man or expecting a windfall from him instead?

47 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply)

A Scorned Woman Takes To Facebook To Launch An Attack On Married Lover & Family / I'm Scared Of Marrying Her / Before And After Photos Of A Lady And Her Dad

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 81