Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,679 members, 7,851,333 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 05:11 PM

UAC Management Trainee 2014 Applicants Lets Meet Here - Jobs/Vacancies (41) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / UAC Management Trainee 2014 Applicants Lets Meet Here (393501 Views)

Nigeria Brewies 2014 Applicants Lets Meet Here / Nimc Customer Care Officer Position Applicants Lets Keep In Touch Here / FIRS 2012 APPLICANTS...Lets Meet Here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (38) (39) (40) (41) (42) (43) (44) ... (134) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: UAC Management Trainee 2014 Applicants Lets Meet Here by jayshadow: 12:48pm On Jul 11, 2014
aodis:

Even the verbal, most of the questions asked Could not be answered cos the answers were to be linked to the Passage which was in the previous page. Hence there was no back click to read again!
This is nt fair at all. Thr,s suppose 2 be a page 4 each question in circumstances when u can't click the back link, so dat u can crosscheck d question asked wit d passage given. We are not robots and its impossible 2 memorize evry word in a passage at a glance. They arent bin transparent at all!!!!

1 Like

Re: UAC Management Trainee 2014 Applicants Lets Meet Here by Saryea83: 1:05pm On Jul 11, 2014
jayshadow:
This is nt fair at all. Thr,s suppose 2 be a page 4 each page so dat u can cross d question asked wit d passage given. We are not robots and its impossible 2 memorize evry word in a passage and a glance. They aret bin transparent at all!!!!

My guy, am not surprise the way employers go about their system of employment today, it is just to show Nigerians that they are doing the normal process - I mean fulfilling righteousness. They really know what they are doing. That's why employees are subjected to all kinds of touchous. Tell me how on earth will one write and pass that kind of test, even if he is a machine. No wonder many people don't even care making attempt once they see it involves aptitude test. Nigerians why are we so wicked!!! In fact, I seriously blame our Government. There should be a unique system selection!! To be frank, with the so-called test we've written, tell me how many you think would be successful; Let us be truthful to ourselves, how many? I hereby rest my case. The judges should preside over these proceedings.

7 Likes

Re: UAC Management Trainee 2014 Applicants Lets Meet Here by Nobody: 1:26pm On Jul 11, 2014
Saryea83:
My guy, am not surprise the way employers go about their system of employment today, it is just to show Nigerians that they are doing the normal process - I mean fulfilling righteousness. They really know what they are doing. That's why employees are subjected to all kinds of touchous. Tell me how on earth will one write and pass that kind of test, even if he is a machine. No wonder many people don't even care making attempt once they see it involves aptitude test. Nigerians why are we so wicked!!! In fact, I seriously blame our Government. There should be a unique system selection!! To be frank, with the so-called test we've written, tell me how many you think would be successful; Let us be truthful to ourselves, how many? I hereby rest my case. The judges should preside over these proceedings.

Chai! There is God oo! UAC There is God oo!

1 Like

Re: UAC Management Trainee 2014 Applicants Lets Meet Here by luvola(m): 1:54pm On Jul 11, 2014
Please peeps " I do not have the identification login id .. I have checked my inbox abd couldn't find it except the code they saw after clicking the invite link in my inbox. ..
Re: UAC Management Trainee 2014 Applicants Lets Meet Here by Saryea83: 2:09pm On Jul 11, 2014
Nigeria, the giant of corruption!
Re: UAC Management Trainee 2014 Applicants Lets Meet Here by luvola(m): 2:12pm On Jul 11, 2014
Who have the solution to the ability test 1 pdf questions ? urgent
Re: UAC Management Trainee 2014 Applicants Lets Meet Here by Nobody: 2:13pm On Jul 11, 2014
talktolateef: - I solve all the screen shot that way and I had what I felt is the right ans although mine is on 15......pretty sure I will scale thru Isha Allah...nNAaaa Smmmaaaaallll

Could you please send me the questions/screen shots. I barely have none to practice with. Mine is next week too.
emahnwel@gmail.com
Re: UAC Management Trainee 2014 Applicants Lets Meet Here by Saryea83: 2:14pm On Jul 11, 2014
bros, I don't oo! I don't even know if you can find it, otherwise Workforce wouldn't repeat some questions.
Re: UAC Management Trainee 2014 Applicants Lets Meet Here by Nobody: 2:34pm On Jul 11, 2014
luvola: Please peeps " I do not have the identification login id .. I have checked my inbox abd couldn't find it except the code they saw after clicking the invite link in my inbox. ..
Can you please rephrase.
Re: UAC Management Trainee 2014 Applicants Lets Meet Here by Topiipii(m): 3:06pm On Jul 11, 2014
Instead of people to complain to workforce, they are here lamenting on Nairaland. Of all the comments here, only one person said he'll mail them while 'somebody' even had the guts to ask him to inform him/the house of the outcome. I feel that the majority here are just afraid of being disqualified when in actual fact, they have been disqualified by the sort of questions they were given (stop hoping that the situation is uniform, some people wrote theirs without any issues). I am certain that workforce/uac will not do anything about this issue unless they're inundated with mails complaining about this test, so don't hope that one mail will be sufficient. Finally, what about me? Why aren't I mailing workforce? The answer to those questions is that presently, I have nothing to mail them about as I have not taken the test, it would be highly presumptuous of me to do so. However, I will not even wait for ten minutes after my test to mail them. My test comes up next tuesday July 15 by 12-3pm and based on the comments I've read so far, I have an idea of what I'm going to say to them. If possible, I'd even get uac hr dept/manager's email and forward him a copy. I might even attach screen shots along with the mail to back up my points.

6 Likes

Re: UAC Management Trainee 2014 Applicants Lets Meet Here by Abolore84(m): 3:08pm On Jul 11, 2014
Been rescheduled for another test, they must have realised their mistakes
Re: UAC Management Trainee 2014 Applicants Lets Meet Here by CharlyG1: 3:13pm On Jul 11, 2014
Abolore84: Been rescheduled for another test, they must have realised their mistakes

Bro how did dey contact U for another test. By mail or phone?
Re: UAC Management Trainee 2014 Applicants Lets Meet Here by lizzyomonua: 3:31pm On Jul 11, 2014
Same here
Abolore84: Been rescheduled for another test, they must have realised their mistakes
Re: UAC Management Trainee 2014 Applicants Lets Meet Here by Nobody: 3:35pm On Jul 11, 2014
Topiipii: Instead of people to complain to workforce, they are here lamenting on Nairaland. Of all the comments here, only one person said he'll mail them while 'somebody' even had the guts to ask him to inform him/the house of the outcome. I feel that the majority here are just afraid of being disqualified when in actual fact, they have been disqualified by the sort of questions they were given (stop hoping that the situation is uniform, some people wrote theirs without any issues). I am certain that workforce/uac will not do anything about this issue unless they're inundated with mails complaining about this test, so don't hope that one mail will be sufficient. Finally, what about me? Why aren't I mailing workforce? The answer to those questions is that presently, I have nothing to mail them about as I have not taken the test, it would be highly presumptuous of me to do so. However, I will not even wait for ten minutes after my test to mail them. My test comes up next tuesday July 15 by 12-3pm and based on the comments I've read so far, I have an idea of what I'm going to say to them. If possible, I'd even get uac hr dept/manager's email and forward him a copy. I might even attach screen shots along with the mail to back up my points.

God bless u for this. Some are even making a joke of it. I trust my yankee guys, u can't do this to them. This is thesame attitude that makes politicians take us for a ride. Incase you guys don't know, some people have the source material where those questions were llifted from and so such people donot even need to solve, they just go for the correct answer. This places others who donot have the source material at a disadvantage because the questions were not lifted out correctly. Now to all those who have done theirs and did not see the source material, if u donot call workforce then something must be wrong with ur thought process. 10 successive calls alone would make them have a rethink. I suggest once u call them, come here to identify. Together we stand. I cannot call because I have not written yet and as such placing a call might implicate me. The choice is our's, either we choose to be taken for a ride or we say no to incompetence and simply ask for higher standards.

5 Likes

Re: UAC Management Trainee 2014 Applicants Lets Meet Here by ookunlola(m): 3:37pm On Jul 11, 2014
I just got a mail from wf rescheduling for a test tomorrow, apologising for all the stress I went through on Wednesday without been able to login till my session went off. Anyway, apology accepted because I did not even disturb myself on making any complain about it. I think whoever had problem(s) should check his/her mail box for such rescheduling mails. Happy weekend to all. plz anybody with screenshots of the test should help me. oolusegun55@gmail.com

1 Like

Re: UAC Management Trainee 2014 Applicants Lets Meet Here by Abolore84(m): 3:40pm On Jul 11, 2014
Check ur mail

CharlyG1:

Bro how did dey contact U for another test. By mail or phone?
Re: UAC Management Trainee 2014 Applicants Lets Meet Here by Nobody: 3:42pm On Jul 11, 2014
ookunlola: I just got a mail from wf rescheduling for a test tomorrow, apologising for all the stress I went through on Wednesday without been able to login till my session went off. Anyway, apology accepted because I did not even disturb myself on making any complain about it. I think whoever had problem(s) should check his/her mail box for such rescheduling mails. Happy weekend to all. plz anybody with screenshots of the test should help me. oolusegun55@gmail.com

Someone else must have complained on ur behalf. Next time speak up when u have such issues. All the best in ur test

2 Likes

Re: UAC Management Trainee 2014 Applicants Lets Meet Here by CharlyG1: 3:48pm On Jul 11, 2014
Abolore84: Check ur mail

I've checked but nothing yet.. I personally went to dem to complain.. Still waiting for d mail shaa.
Re: UAC Management Trainee 2014 Applicants Lets Meet Here by obisite: 3:58pm On Jul 11, 2014
otuwe:

i dey vex jorrrrr

No vex dear,, HE's capable of makinq something out of nothinq... Let not ur hrt b trouble...
Re: UAC Management Trainee 2014 Applicants Lets Meet Here by GiftedAgwu: 4:21pm On Jul 11, 2014
Please help me out with the questions will rewrite mine tomorrow thanx.angelgifted@rocketmail.com
Re: UAC Management Trainee 2014 Applicants Lets Meet Here by ambrosse(m): 4:25pm On Jul 11, 2014
Hello guys wishing all the very best Lol
Re: UAC Management Trainee 2014 Applicants Lets Meet Here by ambrosse(m): 4:25pm On Jul 11, 2014
Hello guys wishing you all the very best Lol
Re: UAC Management Trainee 2014 Applicants Lets Meet Here by eludan(m): 4:38pm On Jul 11, 2014
Hmmm! I was unable to write my test which was for yesterday 4-7pm. But I just got a mail for a reschedule:

"Thank you for participating in the UAC online test.

We are reaching out to you because we have observed from our assessment report that there were issues with your connectivity which prevented you from either taking the test successfully or submitting properly.

In other to ensure that everyone gets a fair chance at participating in the assessment and takes advantage of the opportunity it offers, you have been re-scheduled to sit for the online assessment again according to the schedule below:

Test Date: Saturday, 12th July 2014
Time Window: 10am – 5pm 
Test Code: xxxxxx       
Test Link: wfmc.criteria.com.ng

To ensure a successful outcome this time around, kindly take note of the following;

• Please ensure that you have access to stable internet connection• Please use a computer system to write the test and avoid the use of Tablet or mobile phone device (you will NOT be able to view some of the questions with images properly on a Tablet/Mobile Device)• It is also advised that you use either a Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox browser to take the assessment.
If you were also unable to take the test due to reasons outside your control, kindly take this as an opportunity to do so.

We wish you all the best.

Thank you

Workforce Management Centre Ltd.

Thank you once again for your interest in the UAC Programme and we wish you every success.

For further enquiries, simply call

08137210564, 08132764076, 08137332173, 08187045941, 08187045892, 07065918348Email:
uactest@wfmcentre.com
Re: UAC Management Trainee 2014 Applicants Lets Meet Here by ednut1(m): 4:38pm On Jul 11, 2014
this uac wicked me o, i didnt recieve any mail, a friend jst sent me a link, was shortlisted, for 15th, chai diaris god o angry
Re: UAC Management Trainee 2014 Applicants Lets Meet Here by eludan(m): 4:44pm On Jul 11, 2014
eludan: Hmmm! I was unable to write my test which was for yesterday 4-7pm. But I just got a mail for a reschedule:

"Thank you for participating in the UAC online test.

We are reaching out to you because we have observed from our assessment report that there were issues with your connectivity which prevented you from either taking the test successfully or submitting properly.

In other to ensure that everyone gets a fair chance at participating in the assessment and takes advantage of the opportunity it offers, you have been re-scheduled to sit for the online assessment again according to the schedule below:

Test Date: Saturday, 12th July 2014
Time Window: 10am – 5pm 
Test Code: xxxxxx       
Test Link: wfmc.criteria.com.ng

To ensure a successful outcome this time around, kindly take note of the following;

• Please ensure that you have access to stable internet connection• Please use a computer system to write the test and avoid the use of Tablet or mobile phone device (you will NOT be able to view some of the questions with images properly on a Tablet/Mobile Device)• It is also advised that you use either a Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox browser to take the assessment.
If you were also unable to take the test due to reasons outside your control, kindly take this as an opportunity to do so.

We wish you all the best.

Thank you

Workforce Management Centre Ltd.

Thank you once again for your interest in the UAC Programme and we wish you every success.

For further enquiries, simply call

08137210564, 08132764076, 08137332173, 08187045941, 08187045892, 07065918348Email:
uactest@wfmcentre.com

I guess God wants me to just write this test grin[quote author=eludan]

1 Like

Re: UAC Management Trainee 2014 Applicants Lets Meet Here by bigbravo: 5:02pm On Jul 11, 2014
@emahnwel if d screenshot has bn sent to u plz kindly forward to umorubunmi@ymail.com
Re: UAC Management Trainee 2014 Applicants Lets Meet Here by ookunlola(m): 5:26pm On Jul 11, 2014
Mastersplinter:

Someone else must have complained on ur behalf. Next time speak up when u have such issues. All the best in ur test
I believe these guys her no fools.They know there are issues with the test but all d same, thanks a lot.
Re: UAC Management Trainee 2014 Applicants Lets Meet Here by jayshadow: 5:40pm On Jul 11, 2014
Topiipii: Instead of people to complain to workforce, they are here lamenting on Nairaland. Of all the comments here, only one person said he'll mail them while 'somebody' even had the guts to ask him to inform him/the house of the outcome. I feel that the majority here are just afraid of being disqualified when in actual fact, they have been disqualified by the sort of questions they were given (stop hoping that the situation is uniform, some people wrote theirs without any issues). I am certain that workforce/uac will not do anything about this issue unless they're inundated with mails complaining about this test, so don't hope that one mail will be sufficient. Finally, what about me? Why aren't I mailing workforce? The answer to those questions is that presently, I have nothing to mail them about as I have not taken the test, it would be highly presumptuous of me to do so. However, I will not even wait for ten minutes after my test to mail them. My test comes up next tuesday July 15 by 12-3pm and based on the comments I've read so far, I have an idea of what I'm going to say to them. If possible, I'd even get uac hr dept/manager's email and forward him a copy. I might even attach screen shots along with the mail to back up my points.
Am wit u, july 15, 12-3pm tinz
Re: UAC Management Trainee 2014 Applicants Lets Meet Here by kaykash007(m): 6:46pm On Jul 11, 2014
ookunlola: I just got a mail from wf rescheduling for a test tomorrow, apologising for all the stress I went through on Wednesday without been able to login till my session went off. Anyway, apology accepted because I did not even disturb myself on making any complain about it. I think whoever had problem(s) should check his/her mail box for such rescheduling mails. Happy weekend to all. plz anybody with screenshots of the test should help me. oolusegun55@gmail.com
. I got d same text diz evening...God is @work. I pray it works out diz tym around.
Re: UAC Management Trainee 2014 Applicants Lets Meet Here by chyna4luv: 6:55pm On Jul 11, 2014
Well, the chat was not complete because the question about the trees & aves wasn't there but, the scenerio was just like a business reasoning. They want to know if you can be able to take good business decisions should incase you are a manager of a firm. Also, the verbal(comprehension) was okay, you just read carefully and answer the question.

From the very first day I knew this tread, I said workforce exam is usually business maths and comprehension passages whereby each question has it's own comprehension passages that takes like 3-4 lines, except the chat is their new development. So, if you are sure of the scenerio and verbal, I am very sure you will move to next round.

I didn't experience any other uncompleted question or internet failure except that chat stuff that gave me a serious problem but GOD has taken over.

Writing our complaints here wouldn't change the test we have already taken. Don't be surprised that most of us here might even pass the test.
So, let's hope for the best.

1 Like

Re: UAC Management Trainee 2014 Applicants Lets Meet Here by Nobody: 6:57pm On Jul 11, 2014
Someone on Nairaland has sent screen shot and has burned OUR cable, beacuse the reschedule test is going to be a different ball game. My advice, forgwt about past questions. I overheard when one of the staff was tellimg one if them that the test questions where all over the net and the likelyhood of changing the question is high. I had barely left their gate and got a reschedule.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (38) (39) (40) (41) (42) (43) (44) ... (134) (Reply)

Nigerian Breweries Sales Executive Recruitment 2015 / NSITF Interview In August / PWC Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2015

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.