Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,164 members, 7,860,176 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 07:21 AM

UAC Management Trainee 2014 Applicants Lets Meet Here - Jobs/Vacancies (44) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / UAC Management Trainee 2014 Applicants Lets Meet Here (393813 Views)

Nigeria Brewies 2014 Applicants Lets Meet Here / Nimc Customer Care Officer Position Applicants Lets Keep In Touch Here / FIRS 2012 APPLICANTS...Lets Meet Here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (41) (42) (43) (44) (45) (46) (47) ... (134) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: UAC Management Trainee 2014 Applicants Lets Meet Here by Acedude: 4:37pm On Jul 12, 2014
deucelaw:

Yes as long as the speed is enough for the laptop..that's what I did
[color=#006600][/color]
Oh thankss..I appreciate much.that's what I would do then.
Re: UAC Management Trainee 2014 Applicants Lets Meet Here by jayshadow: 4:37pm On Jul 12, 2014
romoruyi: @CharlyG1.........There was verbal but it was few and different from the normal 1s.....i got ur sms i wud send you the materials right now!!!

Guy, abeg I no fit shout ooo, no be only una waka come...plssssssssssss, kindly send d screenshots 2 samjay2005@yahoo.com. I appreciate ur kind gesture
Re: UAC Management Trainee 2014 Applicants Lets Meet Here by Acedude: 4:39pm On Jul 12, 2014
[color=#006600][/color]
0rex:
Just be sure 3G coverage is good in your area & switch your phone to 3G only.
Okay..thank you very plenty. Advice taken.

1 Like

Re: UAC Management Trainee 2014 Applicants Lets Meet Here by CharlyG1: 4:43pm On Jul 12, 2014
henricson:

There wasn't any verbal reasoning!
This sort of baffled me, having to do 25 numerical questions out of 40 questions, and 15 critical reasoning questions, to be done in 40minutes. That's a minute per question.

Never seen a test where there wasn't verbal, have you?

LOL.. No oh! I've not. Nah God hand we dey now bro grin
Re: UAC Management Trainee 2014 Applicants Lets Meet Here by luvola(m): 4:49pm On Jul 12, 2014
please peeps send me the screen shot : ayodeleolaolu05@yahoo.com
Re: UAC Management Trainee 2014 Applicants Lets Meet Here by sirwilly1(m): 5:08pm On Jul 12, 2014
Pls i want to get something clearly. Is the wed address for the exam still www.wfmcentre.com/uactest ?or has it been changed to www.wfm.criteria.com.ng. I saw a similar address like the latter in a post here. I want to know so as to prevent any form of confusion while writing by monday. Thanks.
Re: UAC Management Trainee 2014 Applicants Lets Meet Here by solidman59(m): 5:25pm On Jul 12, 2014
Bros pls help a broda out. Send d questions to babeless2003@yahoo.com .you're blessed. Thanks
romoruyi: @CharlyG1.........There was verbal but it was few and different from the normal 1s.....i got ur sms i wud send you the materials right now!!!

Re: UAC Management Trainee 2014 Applicants Lets Meet Here by teebouy: 6:13pm On Jul 12, 2014
@CharlyG1.........There was verbal but it was few and different from the normal 1s.....i got ur sms i wud send you the materials right now!!!

Pls, kindly send to me as well
tunampa05@yahoo.com
Re: UAC Management Trainee 2014 Applicants Lets Meet Here by teebouy: 6:15pm On Jul 12, 2014
solidman59: Bros pls help a broda out. Send d questions to babeless2003@yahoo.com .you're blessed. Thanks

tunampa05@yahoo.com
Re: UAC Management Trainee 2014 Applicants Lets Meet Here by teebouy: 6:17pm On Jul 12, 2014

Pls, kindly send it to me as well
tunampa05@yahoo.com
Re: UAC Management Trainee 2014 Applicants Lets Meet Here by Ogomsb2k: 6:27pm On Jul 12, 2014
some of d questions wer nt stil correct again both in maths n critical reasonin.....mtchewww dont knw wht dis workforce is up to. I wish d last question (abt chelsea havin d highest points dan man u, everton, arsenal etc) wil come to pass dis season.

4 Likes

Re: UAC Management Trainee 2014 Applicants Lets Meet Here by henricson(m): 6:36pm On Jul 12, 2014
CharlyG1:

LOL.. No oh! I've not. Nah God hand we dey now bro grin

Yeah mehn... He works in mysterious ways you know!
Re: UAC Management Trainee 2014 Applicants Lets Meet Here by henricson(m): 6:39pm On Jul 12, 2014
teebouy: @CharlyG1.........There was verbal but it was few and different from the normal 1s.....i got ur sms i wud send you the materials right now!!!

tunampa05@yahoo.com

That's critical reasoning and not verbal!
You forget that verbal is usually true, false or cannot say!!
Re: UAC Management Trainee 2014 Applicants Lets Meet Here by Nobody: 6:41pm On Jul 12, 2014
But maybe the people that were not rescheduled might still have the original test
Re: UAC Management Trainee 2014 Applicants Lets Meet Here by wisehuman156(m): 6:53pm On Jul 12, 2014
Mastersplinter: Workforce are bastards, especially the staff reading this. Why make us pay for ur incompetence. Clearly whoever set those questions did it to punish people for a crime they did not commit. Those questions are surely designed to make us fail and not get the job. To what end I'm not sure.
Please What happened? GMAT?
Re: UAC Management Trainee 2014 Applicants Lets Meet Here by Topiipii(m): 7:26pm On Jul 12, 2014
Mastersplinter: Workforce are bastards, especially the staff reading this. Why make us pay for ur incompetence. Clearly whoever set those questions did it to punish people for a crime they did not commit. Those questions are surely designed to make us fail and not get the job. To what end I'm not sure.
It is not their incompetence, if you recall, someone said he heard them discussing in their office about how the questions are all over the internet. This is the result of having dubious and confused 'graduates'. How someone could take a test and post screen shots online baffles me and if anyone should complain they come up with reasons like 'I'm trying to help', I've taken my test and I'm not competing with anyone', 'you're one of those who like to hide textbooks back in school' the list is endless. The sad part is that some of these people will come back online when they get a regret mail and complain about how dragnet and workforce are scams.

9 Likes

Re: UAC Management Trainee 2014 Applicants Lets Meet Here by Exmdy: 7:39pm On Jul 12, 2014
Topiipii:
It is not their incompetence, if you recall, someone said he heard them discussing in their office about how the questions are all over the internet. This is the result of having dubious and confused 'graduates'. How someone could take a test and post screen shots online baffles me and if anyone should complain they come up with reasons like 'I'm trying to help', I've taken my test and I'm not competing with anyone', 'you're one of those who like to hide textbooks back in school' the list is endless. The sad part is that some of these people will come back online when they get a regret mail and complain about how dragnet and workforce are scams.

God bless you for this post, atleast you could reason. Many pips will take a swipe at you for this but that's their problem, Workforce... have made errors in their previous questions to some candidates here but posting the questions online on the part of some pipz here (in the name of trying to offer some crappy help, plus all other village quotes and proverbs) and then waiting for workforce to put up same questions or something similar, will be too dumb of workforce. We need to be properly guided as graduates. #Blessings

2 Likes

Re: UAC Management Trainee 2014 Applicants Lets Meet Here by clow(m): 8:06pm On Jul 12, 2014
Topiipii:

Bro u just nailed it,I really don't understand how sum1 would take a test and put screenshots of it on an open forum like this..and you expect them not to change questions...... Its just sad...
Re: UAC Management Trainee 2014 Applicants Lets Meet Here by romoruyi(m): 8:24pm On Jul 12, 2014
@Topiipii; Do not relate this to our graduates becos when it comes to dubious act, it is in every Nigerian including you. The very moment that workforce chose to turn the pace of how interviews should be written online over the internet, they should have foreseen that bad outcomes like "questions being exposed" are inevitable and measures should be drafted out on how to tackle this issue if the need ever arose.

Try putting people in an unemployment line for years and they would adapt to find any means necessary to make it. It's not the fault of any graduate or any person but this is a result of what we have put ourselves into as a country. I bet half of the staff of workforce, if given this interview they wont make it but as Nigerians we r doing what we do best, which is survival. People are only trying to make it becos they want change but the system of this country wont let us.

Try working hard through school and at the end you prepare yourself for various interviews to only get a regret mail stamped back at your face and tell me you will just smile and walk away OR like the IMMIGRATION SHIT that happened where people lost their lives and millions of naira were taken from unemployed graduates with nothing in return and the case is dead..........Do not blame any and especially not our graduates becos sometin made us like this and i bet you know what that is.......

I have more to say but i would stop here........There are various scams going on in various companies and in terms of employment that are hidden but our scam here in nairaland is better than them becos we here as graduates in nairaland are open to every1.........

Topiipii:

17 Likes

Re: UAC Management Trainee 2014 Applicants Lets Meet Here by Tstone1(m): 8:26pm On Jul 12, 2014
clow:

Bro u just nailed it,I really don't understand how sum1 would take a test and put screenshots of it on an open forum like this..and you expect them not to change questions...... Its just sad...
Am just wondering if we still have a moderator on NL again!
Re: UAC Management Trainee 2014 Applicants Lets Meet Here by Nobody: 8:28pm On Jul 12, 2014
CharlyG1: Pls who has written d re-scheduled test today?
it waz out of this world. They knew the answers were flying all over the net and social media.
Re: UAC Management Trainee 2014 Applicants Lets Meet Here by superflakie(f): 8:33pm On Jul 12, 2014
teebouy: @CharlyG1.........There was verbal but it was few and different from the normal 1s.....i got ur sms i wud send you the materials right now!!!

tunampa05@yahoo.com

pls send the screen shots to me @ superflakie@gmail.com

1 Like

Re: UAC Management Trainee 2014 Applicants Lets Meet Here by drealaz24(m): 8:58pm On Jul 12, 2014
clow:

Abi oo. I can't imagine how pple choose to behave that way. I am writing on Monday. pple like me now have to pay the price by getting tougher questions and very limited time. whereas pple who had written have claimed to have finished before time. Eyin Alakoba- diaris God o

1 Like

Re: UAC Management Trainee 2014 Applicants Lets Meet Here by clow(m): 9:00pm On Jul 12, 2014
romoruyi: @Topiipii; Do not relate this to our graduates becos when it comes to dubious act, it is in every Nigerian including you. The very moment that workforce chose to turn the pace of how interviews should be written online over the internet, they should have foreseen that bad outcomes like "questions being exposed" are inevitable and measures should be drafted out on how to tackle this issue if the need ever arose.

Try putting people in an unemployment line for years and they would adapt to find any means necessary to make it. It's not the fault of any graduate or any person but this is a result of what we have put ourselves into as a country. I bet half of the staff of workforce, if given this interview they wont make it but as Nigerians we r doing what we do best, which is survival. People are only trying to make it becos they want change but the system of this country wont let us.

Try working hard through school and at the end you prepare yourself for various interviews to only get a regret mail stamped back at your face and tell me you will just smile and walk away OR like the IMMIGRATION SHIT that happened where people lost their lives and millions of naira were taken from unemployed graduates with nothing in return and the case is dead..........Do not blame any and especially not our graduates becos sometin made us like this and bet you know what that is.......

I have more to say but i would stop here........There are various scams going on in various companies and in terms of employment that are hidden but our scam here in nairaland is better than them becos we here as graduates in nairaland are open to every1.........

Dude True that with workforce taking this measure questions being posted online, no doubt is inevitable,but come on as graduates their are smarter ways to go about this...and not just spewing the whole shiiii all over d internet like this....
smiley
Re: UAC Management Trainee 2014 Applicants Lets Meet Here by clow(m): 9:09pm On Jul 12, 2014
clow:

Dude True that with workforce taking this measure questions being posted online, no doubt is inevitable,No1 is saying wee should not help each other,but come on as graduates their are smarter ways to go about this...and not just spewing the whole shiiii all over d internet like this....
smiley
Re: UAC Management Trainee 2014 Applicants Lets Meet Here by ascendo(m): 9:22pm On Jul 12, 2014
Was ther incomplete data too?
romoruyi: i just completed my rescheduled test.....Na God ooo

Re: UAC Management Trainee 2014 Applicants Lets Meet Here by okzcorp: 9:27pm On Jul 12, 2014
I blame no one here, both those who Spewed and those who chose to change the question format and make it harder. When the guys who spewed, spewed, they received no criticism, evryone welcomed it as a lead to pass the test when its their turn. Also some guys still have the recent format's screenshots. This time, they will spew to friends and closer allies who will have an edge over you since dey didn't spew on the internet. As far as its an online test taken at home or in your comfort zone, there must be SPEWING.

5 Likes

Re: UAC Management Trainee 2014 Applicants Lets Meet Here by CharlyG1: 9:36pm On Jul 12, 2014
@romoruyi... U said it all. Our corrupt govt caused all these problems, now we're d ones to carry the problem. WORKFORCE has done what a reasonable organization wud do, so we wont blame dem.. Lets just all pray dat we pass d test.

3 Likes

Re: UAC Management Trainee 2014 Applicants Lets Meet Here by romoruyi(m): 9:43pm On Jul 12, 2014
Workforce actually did what a reasonable company shud do becos they considered the financial loss and insecurity which people wud actually face travelling from one state to another just to write an exam or interview test. And thus they brought out this idea which was very nice of them.

CharlyG1: @romoruyi... U said it all. Our corrupt govt caused all these problems, now we're d ones to carry the problem. WORKFORCE has done what a reasonable organization wud do, so we wont blame dem.. Lets just all pray dat we pass d test.

3 Likes

Re: UAC Management Trainee 2014 Applicants Lets Meet Here by romoruyi(m): 9:46pm On Jul 12, 2014
Not really.....

ascendo: Was ther incomplete data too?
Re: UAC Management Trainee 2014 Applicants Lets Meet Here by okzcorp: 9:54pm On Jul 12, 2014
The idea is awesome buh its credibility and efficacy to produce the best crops is not good enough. Buh wat can we say. They failed to consider many things before venturing into an online test. They faced lotsa challenges ranging from poor network connectivity to server to repeated test questions curled from an already in circulation AD questions. They ought to have a pool of test question unique to them alone, but then its nigeria, let's give them a mediocre test. Nigerian graduates are wiser and wud stop at nothing to pass a test. I commend them though for attempting an ONLINE TEST.

romoruyi: Workforce actually did what a reasonable company shud do becos they considered the financial loss and insecurity which people wud actually face travelling from one state to another just to write an exam or interview test. And thus they brought out this idea which was very nice of them.

2 Likes

Re: UAC Management Trainee 2014 Applicants Lets Meet Here by CharlyG1: 10:06pm On Jul 12, 2014
romoruyi: Not really.....

romoruyi.. Do U think WORKFORCE rescheduled the test for everyone? Just thinking, because it wudnt be fair for som people to re-write dis tough test and for others to write d simple test. Wat do U think?

(1) (2) (3) ... (41) (42) (43) (44) (45) (46) (47) ... (134) (Reply)

Nigerian Breweries Sales Executive Recruitment 2015 / NSITF Interview In August / PWC Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2015

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.