Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,458 members, 7,836,811 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 01:02 PM

Snap And Upload Your Pet's Picture Here. Its That Simple - Pets (23) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / Snap And Upload Your Pet's Picture Here. Its That Simple (138713 Views)

Snap And Upload Your Dogs Here [season 3 2016 Edition] / Snap and upload your pet here [season 1] / Dog Lovers in Nigeria: introduce your pet dogs! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) ... (44) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Snap And Upload Your Pet's Picture Here. Its That Simple by Mckandre(m): 7:18pm On Jan 27, 2015
Magpies:
enlighten us, du u add stew?
grin chy, no na but if u like. its of no need again since the fish meal has made it enticing enough.
Re: Snap And Upload Your Pet's Picture Here. Its That Simple by Mckandre(m): 7:35pm On Jan 27, 2015
kuzee:

mind if you can upload a pic of it, I might try that recipe
notbad. you can give a try,just prepare it in the ratio of 3:2:1. 3 is the chief ingredient ie the fish meal, 2 for the wheat meal. 1 for other few things like millet (optional). grind all together,concentrate well on the fish due the bones. try it out in small quantity for a start and see if yours would love it and m certain yours will.
Re: Snap And Upload Your Pet's Picture Here. Its That Simple by kuzee(m): 7:50pm On Jan 27, 2015
Mckandre:
notbad. you can give a try,just prepare it in the ratio of 3:2:1. 3 is the chief ingredient ie the fish meal, 2 for the wheat meal. 1 for other few things like millet (optional). grind all together,concentrate well on the fish due the bones. try it out in small quantity for a start and see if yours would love it and m certain yours will.
thanks bro. so this lovely dog just reach that stage with just dat
Re: Snap And Upload Your Pet's Picture Here. Its That Simple by Mckandre(m): 11:17pm On Jan 27, 2015
kuzee:

thanks bro. so this lovely dog just reach that stage with just dat
surething. howfar with u,have u gotten any pup as of lately after since ya deceased gsd?
Re: Snap And Upload Your Pet's Picture Here. Its That Simple by kuzee(m): 9:12am On Jan 28, 2015
Mckandre:
surething. howfar with u,have u gotten any pup as of lately after since ya deceased gsd?
yea bro ,a male and a female
Re: Snap And Upload Your Pet's Picture Here. Its That Simple by Dumas32(m): 11:48am On Jan 28, 2015
chydy111:

am currently in ilesa osun state
chydy how far, how is murphy doing hope his getting bigger and in good health?
Re: Snap And Upload Your Pet's Picture Here. Its That Simple by Mckandre(m): 4:13pm On Jan 28, 2015
seconded, oga chydy111 ! where's our white gsd pup? comon na,we need to see how he's doing?
Re: Snap And Upload Your Pet's Picture Here. Its That Simple by bizzosd: 9:22am On Jan 29, 2015
Maween all,pls who can help me on what i can use to control lice from ma dog?
Re: Snap And Upload Your Pet's Picture Here. Its That Simple by Charlentine(m): 5:23pm On Jan 29, 2015
I see. its like the word "pet" is a synonym for "dog" on this thread

whatever happened to cats or rabbits or even parrots.

3 Likes

Re: Snap And Upload Your Pet's Picture Here. Its That Simple by Nobody: 5:58pm On Jan 29, 2015
Charlentine:
I see. its like the word "pet" is a synonym for "dog" on this thread

whatever happened to cats or rabbits or even parrots.
hello
Re: Snap And Upload Your Pet's Picture Here. Its That Simple by Charlentine(m): 1:05pm On Feb 03, 2015
firstEVA:
hello
hi grin
Re: Snap And Upload Your Pet's Picture Here. Its That Simple by mayorall(m): 7:28pm On Feb 07, 2015
Walker now 9 months.

3 Likes

Re: Snap And Upload Your Pet's Picture Here. Its That Simple by Nicholasmecho: 6:00am On Feb 09, 2015
Azule

3 Likes

Re: Snap And Upload Your Pet's Picture Here. Its That Simple by Seun(m): 6:34am On Feb 09, 2015
Nicholasmecho:
Azule
Aww, such a handsome dog!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Snap And Upload Your Pet's Picture Here. Its That Simple by mayorall(m): 8:57am On Feb 09, 2015
Nicholasmecho:
Azule

Nice. location and how old?. Male right?.
Re: Snap And Upload Your Pet's Picture Here. Its That Simple by Seun(m): 9:16am On Feb 09, 2015
bizzosd:
Maween all,pls who can help me on what i can use to control lice from ma dog?
frontline spray

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Snap And Upload Your Pet's Picture Here. Its That Simple by Soknown: 10:33am On Feb 09, 2015
mayorall:
Walker now 9 months.
Your dog shares same name with my first dog.
Re: Snap And Upload Your Pet's Picture Here. Its That Simple by mayorall(m): 10:36am On Feb 09, 2015
Soknown:

Your dog shares same name with my first dog.

wow. nice. mine was named after agent Walker in 24hours. whats behind yours?.

1 Like

Re: Snap And Upload Your Pet's Picture Here. Its That Simple by Soknown: 10:45am On Feb 09, 2015
mayorall:

wow. nice. mine was named after agent Walker in 24hours. whats behind yours?.

Mine George Walker Bush.
Re: Snap And Upload Your Pet's Picture Here. Its That Simple by mayorall(m): 10:45am On Feb 09, 2015
Seun:
frontline spray

Work for ticks too?.
Re: Snap And Upload Your Pet's Picture Here. Its That Simple by Drajah(m): 4:08pm On Feb 09, 2015
GOLD the shy dog

4 Likes

Re: Snap And Upload Your Pet's Picture Here. Its That Simple by Nicholasmecho: 8:11pm On Feb 09, 2015
Nope ...name female she be....19month
Re: Snap And Upload Your Pet's Picture Here. Its That Simple by spaggyy(m): 9:52am On Feb 11, 2015
[color=#006600][/color] Everyone talking about Dogs, and since this is a Pet thread, meet my little Antelope called DUKA, named after native name of antelopes in South Africa"mr Bones"

8 Likes

Re: Snap And Upload Your Pet's Picture Here. Its That Simple by mayorall(m): 10:49am On Feb 11, 2015
spaggyy:
[color=#006600][/color] Everyone talking about Dogs, and since this is a Pet thread, meet my little Antelope called DUKA, named after native name of antelopes in South Africa"mr Bones"

Etu Obeleje re e. Looks nice. Do you have both sex?

1 Like

Re: Snap And Upload Your Pet's Picture Here. Its That Simple by spaggyy(m): 11:41am On Feb 11, 2015
mayorall:

Etu Obeleje re e. Looks nice. Do you have both sex?
You really know its Eulogy, Etu obeje elese osun, But I still have only d male for now, getting d female soon
Re: Snap And Upload Your Pet's Picture Here. Its That Simple by mayorall(m): 5:54pm On Feb 11, 2015
spaggyy:
You really know its Eulogy, Etu obeje elese osun, But I still have only d male for now, getting d female soon

Abi itan ponpo bi kumo ode. Buying or catching? .
Re: Snap And Upload Your Pet's Picture Here. Its That Simple by Seun(m): 5:56pm On Feb 11, 2015
spaggyy:
What does he eat and where did you get him?
Re: Snap And Upload Your Pet's Picture Here. Its That Simple by barcaboi(m): 9:36pm On Feb 11, 2015
meet Eve....my 1st dog.....

4 Likes

Re: Snap And Upload Your Pet's Picture Here. Its That Simple by spaggyy(m): 8:08am On Feb 12, 2015
mayorall:

Abi itan ponpo bi kumo ode. Buying or catching? .
lol catching? When I no be hunter, I will be buying it
Re: Snap And Upload Your Pet's Picture Here. Its That Simple by mayorall(m): 8:48am On Feb 14, 2015
Walker enjoying her val after morning exercise.grin

3 Likes

Re: Snap And Upload Your Pet's Picture Here. Its That Simple by Baroba(m): 9:00am On Feb 14, 2015
spaggyy:

That's the duiker, very common in sub Saharan Africa. Nice to see something a bit different.. How did you get it, I don't know anyone that sells antelopes as pets in Nigeria, unless you got it from hunters..

My daughter will love to have something like this, she is scared of dogs..
Re: Snap And Upload Your Pet's Picture Here. Its That Simple by spaggyy(m): 7:52am On Feb 15, 2015
Baroba:

That's the duiker, very common in sub Saharan Africa. Nice to see something a bit different.. How did you get it, I don't know anyone that sells antelopes as pets in Nigeria, unless you got it from hunters..

My daughter will love to have something like this, she is scared of dogs..
Yes people don't sell it, I employed some some local hunters to get it for me and am working on getting more...ur daughter will love it its a calm pet

(1) (2) (3) ... (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) ... (44) (Reply)

Murphy the Boerboel and Gustaf the German shepherd / How To Make Your Dog More Aggressive / Pitbull Or Rottweiler: Which Is More Dangerous?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.