Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,616 members, 7,813,029 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 04:59 AM

Muslims can you deny this facts? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Muslims can you deny this facts? (1240 Views)

. / Muslims Can Be Funny When... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Muslims can you deny this facts? by Donfamous(m): 4:48pm On Jul 01, 2014
Stumbled upon dis post. and I decided to share it wit ma people here.

What is an INFIDEL? KNOWING IT IS TO BELIEVE-IT

This is a true story and the author, Rick Mathes, is a well-known leader in prison ministry.

The man who walks with God always gets to his destination.

If you have a pulse you have a purpose.

The Muslim religion is the fastest
growing religion per capita in the
United States, especially in the
minority races!!

Last month I attended my annual
training session that's required for
maintaining my state prison security clearance.

During the training session there was a presentation by three speakers
representing the Roman Catholic, Protestant and Muslim faiths,
who each explained their beliefs.

I was particularly interested in what the Islamic had to say.
The Muslim gave a great presentation of the basics of Islam, complete with a video.

After the presentations, time was provided for questions and answers.
When it was my turn, I directed my question to the Muslim and asked:

'Please, correct me if I'm wrong, but I understand that most Imams and clerics of Islam have declared a holy jihad [Holy war] against the
infidels of the world and, that by killing an infidel, (which is a command to all Muslims) they are assured of a place in heaven.

If that's the case, can you give me the definition of an infidel?'

There was no disagreement with my statements and, without hesitation,
he replied, 'Non-believers!'

I responded, 'So, let me make sure I have this straight. All followers of
Allah have been commanded to kill everyone who is not of your faith so they can have a place in heaven.

Is that correct?'

The expression on his face changed from one of authority and command to that of a little boy who had just been caught with his hand in the cookie jar.'

He sheepishly replied, 'Yes.'

I then stated, 'Well, sir, I have a real problem trying to imagine The Pope commanding all Catholics to kill those of your faith or Dr. Stanley ordering all Protestants to do the same in order to guarantee them a place in heaven!'

The Muslim was speechless!

I continued, 'I also have a problem with being your friend when you and your
brother clerics are telling your followers to kill me! Let me ask you a question:

Would you rather have your Allah, who tells you to kill me in order for you to go to
heaven, or my Jesus who tells me to love you because I am going to heaven and He wants you to be there with me?'

You could have heard a pin drop as the Imam hung his head in shame.

Needless to say, the organizers and/or promoters of the 'Diversification' training seminar were not happy with my way of dealing with the Islamic Imam,
and exposing the truth about the Muslims' beliefs.

In twenty years there will be enough Muslim voters in the U.S. to elect the President!

I think everyone in the WORLD!!! should be required to read this,
but with the ACLU, there is no way this will be widely
publicized, unless each of us sends it on! This is your chance
to make a difference...
Re: Muslims can you deny this facts? by malvisguy212: 6:17am On Jul 02, 2014
Don famous: Stumbled upon dis post. and I decided to share it wit ma people here.

This is a true story and the author, Rick Mathes, is a well-known leader in prison ministry.

minority races!!

The Muslim gave a great presentation of the basics of Islam, complete with a video.

'Please, correct me if I'm wrong, but I understand that most Imams and clerics of Islam have declared a holy jihad [Holy war] against the
infidels of the world and, that by killing an infidel, (which is a command to all Muslims) they are assured of a place in heaven.

Allah have been commanded to kill everyone who is not of your faith so they can have a place in heaven.

Is that correct?'

The expression on his face changed from one of authority and command to that of a little boy who had just been caught with his hand in the cookie jar.'

I then stated, 'Well, sir, I have a real problem trying to imagine The Pope commanding all Catholics to kill those of your faith or Dr. Stanley ordering all Protestants to do the same in order to guarantee them a place in heaven!'

brother clerics are telling your followers to kill me! Let me ask you a question:

Would you rather have your Allah, who tells you to kill me in order for you to go to
heaven, or my Jesus who tells me to love you because I am going to heaven and He wants you to be there with me?'

Needless to say, the organizers and/or promoters of the 'Diversification' training seminar were not happy with my way of dealing with the Islamic Imam,

In twenty years there will be enough Muslim voters in the U.S. to elect the President!

to make a difference...
word brother, word. Good one.
Re: Muslims can you deny this facts? by Donfamous(m): 2:23pm On Jul 02, 2014
malvisguy212: word brother, word. Good one.
the Muslims won't comment on things like dis.
Re: Muslims can you deny this facts? by agriboom: 9:06pm On Jul 02, 2014
You are a damn liar and your cleric clearly knows nothing about Islam, in Islam Allah calls the Christians and the Jews ahlal-kitab meaning people of the book, as at the time when Muslims were being killed by the idol worshippers in Arabia the order from Allah to the Muslims was to go to abisinia (if that's the spelling) a Christian king and they will be protected! Islam thinks very highly of ahlal kitab, Why do you people just cook up stuff about Islam and try to pass it as fact?

I challenge you to produce any act of aggression from the Quran that is not self defense, no out of context summaries as I will answer you with the context!
Re: Muslims can you deny this facts? by larrymoore(m): 5:17pm On Jul 03, 2014
Don famous: Stumbled upon dis post. and I decided to share it wit ma people here.

minority races!!

Is that correct?'

to make a difference...
explain this verse from the bible; Kill Followers of Other
Religions
"If your own full brother, or your son or daughter, or your beloved wife, or
you intimate friend, entices you secretly to serve other gods, whom you and your fathers have not known, gods of any
other nations, near at hand or far away, from one end of the earth to
the other: do not yield to him or listen to him, nor look with pity upon him, to
spare or shield him, but kill him. Your hand shall be the first raised to slay
him; the rest of the people shall join in with you. You shall stone him to death,
because he sought to lead
you astray from the Lord, your God, who brought you out of the land of
Egypt, that place of slavery. And all Israel, hearing of this, shall fear
and never do such evil as this in your midst." (Deuteronomy 13:7-12

1 Like

Re: Muslims can you deny this facts? by larrymoore(m): 7:38pm On Jul 03, 2014
Many a christians ar hypocrites, they should explain the above verse from their bible.
Re: Muslims can you deny this facts? by Donfamous(m): 8:10am On Sep 06, 2014
agriboom: You are a damn liar and your cleric clearly knows nothing about Islam, in Islam Allah calls the Christians and the Jews ahlal-kitab meaning people of the book, as at the time when Muslims were being killed by the idol worshippers in Arabia the order from Allah to the Muslims was to go to abisinia (if that's the spelling) a Christian king and they will be protected! Islam thinks very highly of ahlal kitab, Why do you people just cook up stuff about Islam and try to pass it as fact?

I challenge you to produce any act of aggression from the Quran that is not self defense, no out of context summaries as I will answer you with the context!
lies. I'll be right bak to give u some aggressive and inhumane words by ur Allah in ur quran
Re: Muslims can you deny this facts? by Donfamous(m): 8:11am On Sep 06, 2014
larrymoore: Many a christians ar hypocrites, they should explain the above verse from their bible.
u again?
Re: Muslims can you deny this facts? by macanu(m): 1:52pm On Sep 06, 2014
larrymoore: explain this verse from the bible; Kill Followers of Other
Religions
"If your own full brother, or your son or daughter, or your beloved wife, or
you intimate friend, entices you secretly to serve other gods, whom you and your fathers have not known, gods of any
other nations, near at hand or far away, from one end of the earth to
the other: do not yield to him or listen to him, nor look with pity upon him, to
spare or shield him, but kill him. Your hand shall be the first raised to slay
him; the rest of the people shall join in with you. You shall stone him to death,
because he sought to lead
you astray from the Lord, your God, who brought you out of the land of
Egypt, that place of slavery. And all Israel, hearing of this, shall fear
and never do such evil as this in your midst." (Deuteronomy 13:7-12

jesus chirst came to die for us to be saved,d verse u r seen is from d old testsment which is why he came not only to save us 4rm sin but giving us a new testament to complement with the old testament. No christain will kill anybody but will try and save others to join them in heaven by giving them to light to come to God our father

1 Like

Re: Muslims can you deny this facts? by Donfamous(m): 3:41pm On Sep 06, 2014
macanu:

jesus chirst came to die for us to be saved,d verse u r seen is from d old testsment which is why he came not only to save us 4rm sin but giving us a new testament to complement with the old testament. No christain will kill anybody but will try and save others to join them in heaven by giving them to light to come to God our father
to buttress ur points. That law was concerning a country and not religion. And the beginning of Christianity is from Christ himself, in d new testament

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Ask God One Question / (opinion)apostle Paul Was A Religious Tyrant And A Sexist / Actions Of Boko Haram Is Against Islamic Teachings

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.