Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,018 members, 7,818,014 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:20 AM

Bomb Explosion In Kaduna - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bomb Explosion In Kaduna (37455 Views)

BREAKING: Fresh Bomb Explosion In Damaturu / Bomb Explosion At Bus Station In Damaturu / Bomb Explosion Destroys Ohanaeze Secretariat In Enugu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bomb Explosion In Kaduna by preselect(m): 3:12am On Jul 02, 2014
seriously moderate muslims have got to do some hard thinking and come up with ways to retrieve their religion from the hands of the extremists. because to sit down quietly and watch all these killings being done in the name of islam by extremists, and expect non-muslims to "understand" that islam is not a violent religion is preposterous to be polite.

this playbook is being repeated in country after country and moderate muslims cant expect the rest of the world not to associate islam with violence.

now the gist going round since FFK's channels tv interview is that some peeps are secretly happy each time a bomb goes off. whoever started this fire, i hope he has enough fire fighters to put it off

6 Likes

Re: Bomb Explosion In Kaduna by Rilwayne001: 4:28am On Jul 02, 2014
moshino:

How stoopid and clueless can you nigerians be! It is NOT getting out of hand, it has been out of hand a long time ago, and you sit here wondering if it is getting out of hand, asking an unseen GOD to come and rescue you. Lybians, Iraqis, Syrians etc are out there fighting for their countries, and you're wondering if this is getting out of hand, and waiting for God to come down from heaven and save you. You're all lower than animals, and you deserve what you're getting.
REPROBATE

And who are you? undecided
Re: Bomb Explosion In Kaduna by mdbissalla(m): 5:00am On Jul 02, 2014
trista: you are a FOOL! You think this is a joke?
thank you
Re: Bomb Explosion In Kaduna by Oduduwaboy(m): 5:05am On Jul 02, 2014
Akson man: Is Sahara Reporters part of Boko Haram's intelligence unit?

They reported the Maiduguri bomb attack barely minutes after it occured.

Now they quickly reported another one in Kaduna. However, many Kaduna residents are saying there was no bomb blast.

Is it possible that Sahara Reporters had advanced knowledge of a plan to bomb that part of Kaduna? But unfortunately,maybe something went wrong with the detonation schedule, but Sahara Reporters jumped the gun and went ahead to report a bomb blast with ficticious casualties.

SR must be investigated.
Keep living in denial until you become the next victim. Keep supporting GEJ.
Sahara reporters is not NTA that suppresses every unfavourable news...cheers!
Re: Bomb Explosion In Kaduna by Anasko(m): 5:28am On Jul 02, 2014
Re: Bomb Explosion In Kaduna by Anasko(m): 5:29am On Jul 02, 2014
As speculated the bomb was targeted at the islamic scholar sheikh Dahiru Usman Bauchi. because the scene of the bomb is between his house and his mosque. but fortunately the maghrib and ishai prayers were joined together due to the rain that took place at maghrib.
Re: Bomb Explosion In Kaduna by biomedixexcel(m): 5:40am On Jul 02, 2014
What do we call this again
Re: Bomb Explosion In Kaduna by Nobody: 5:44am On Jul 02, 2014
saints_1: In the words of Chinua Achebe, there truly was a country... At times I wonder why God can be so patient with evil doers, well His ways are not our ways.

Because He does not give a fu..ck when the ppl who re suppose to do something rather sit their azz and wait for his ways!
Oh there re 7billion ppl and loosing just 160million out of this ain't worth nothing afterall they can't help themselves with them brains...other humans like isreal, usa or europeans even far asians don't wait for his time to put evil where it belong with their god given brains..
Re: Bomb Explosion In Kaduna by kechywillz(m): 5:45am On Jul 02, 2014
I go pack comot this country angry angry angry
Re: Bomb Explosion In Kaduna by saints2(f): 5:57am On Jul 02, 2014
Toaskarity:

Because He does not give a fu..ck when the ppl who re suppose to do something rather sit their azz and wait for his ways!
Oh there re 7billion ppl and loosing just 160million out of this ain't worth nothing afterall they can't help themselves with them brains...other humans like isreal, usa or europeans even far asians don't wait for his time to put evil where it belong with their god given brains..

What are you insulating dude? We go on killing spree cos we want to show that we are not silly? I read your comments 3 times, I am yet to find any reasonable thing you suggest.
Re: Bomb Explosion In Kaduna by Nobody: 6:29am On Jul 02, 2014
saints_1:

What are you insulating dude? We go on killing spree cos we want to show that we are not silly? I read your comments 3 times, I am yet to find any reasonable thing you suggest.

Good question, what I'm insinuating is that you all that contribute nothing but only how God this or that or do this or do that are the most stupid and annoying ppl on earth..all this ppl dead and all ppl of ur type can contribute is say same old shi..t.. from facebook to every social online and again when another thosuands dies, you keep saying same bullcrap...WHY NOT YOU GUYS JUST STFU AND BE AS USELESS AS PPL THAT CONTRIBUTE NOTHING....
Re: Bomb Explosion In Kaduna by ellajolie(f): 6:36am On Jul 02, 2014
It's only God's counsel that will stand in this country, the council of PDP, APC, And the northern elders will be brought down to Nothing

1 Like

Re: Bomb Explosion In Kaduna by olawalebabs(m): 6:41am On Jul 02, 2014
confirmed, just passed through the area on my way to office, army already cordoned off the area. May Allah save us from the evil men do.
Re: Bomb Explosion In Kaduna by Funniez: 6:44am On Jul 02, 2014
R.i.p to the deceased
Re: Bomb Explosion In Kaduna by Alabsworld(m): 6:53am On Jul 02, 2014
Bloody liers.......We r in kaduna nd there is no gun shot in kaduna talk less of bomb explosion
Re: Bomb Explosion In Kaduna by saints2(f): 7:06am On Jul 02, 2014
Toaskarity:

Good question, what I'm insinuating is that you all that contribute nothing but only how God this or that or do this or do that are the most stupid and annoying ppl on earth..all this ppl dead and all ppl of ur type can contribute is say same old shi..t.. from facebook to every social online and again when another thosuands dies, you keep saying same bullcrap...WHY NOT YOU GUYS JUST STFU AND BE AS USELESS AS PPL THAT CONTRIBUTE NOTHING....

Wow... You must be a gem, now tell me, what have you, I mean you, what have you done to take this nation to the next level and not this e-bashing or e-war? What quota have u made? Get back to me and lets resolve the issuse.

1 Like

Re: Bomb Explosion In Kaduna by olawalebabs(m): 7:21am On Jul 02, 2014
Alabsworld: Bloody liers.......We r in kaduna nd there is no gun shot in kaduna talk less of bomb explosion
which side of the town are you?
Re: Bomb Explosion In Kaduna by kolidave: 8:18am On Jul 02, 2014
shocked people still stay at Kaduna? Wey una suppose don port since!!! What are you waiting for? Your share of the bomb blast. May God protect you guys over there.
Re: Bomb Explosion In Kaduna by ennysongs(m): 8:28am On Jul 02, 2014
Not too Far from house fa tank GOd o
Re: Bomb Explosion In Kaduna by winner01(m): 8:52am On Jul 02, 2014
xavipedro:

All United Arab Emirates and Qatar citizens are Muslims.
find out yourself..No country is 100percent islamic..there will be tens of people who don't agree with islam even though they might not be at liberty to freely practice other religions in the open.
Re: Bomb Explosion In Kaduna by aguiyid2nd(m): 9:30am On Jul 02, 2014
juman:

nigeria does not have competent leaders that can build a functioning country, hence the country should be separated.
Now you've just said your mind...
Re: Bomb Explosion In Kaduna by freshkunzy(m): 9:34am On Jul 02, 2014
tobiboss: i stayed in kd too sef, never heard of that place, and just called my mumsi, she said she heard ntn like that too
guys u dnt really know kd then ... Asikolaye and bakin ruwa all exist in the northern part of kd.. Guess u guyz jst moved to kd.. M suprised and I blieve it cos an officer frnd in d barracks jst confirmed the bomb blast too
Re: Bomb Explosion In Kaduna by goodgood2(m): 9:48am On Jul 02, 2014
seanet02: PDP has failed Nigerians
And some Nigerians have failed PDP by helping BH.

1 Like

Re: Bomb Explosion In Kaduna by mrNicholas(m): 9:50am On Jul 02, 2014
Guykhena: Another one?
Insecurity in this country is something else...

Nigeria I hail thee...
thats it bro
Re: Bomb Explosion In Kaduna by seanet02: 9:51am On Jul 02, 2014
good.good:

And some Nigerians have failed PDP by helping BH.
U no well.
Re: Bomb Explosion In Kaduna by spartan50(m): 9:52am On Jul 02, 2014
seanet02: PDP has failed Nigerians
Apc failed too
Re: Bomb Explosion In Kaduna by seanet02: 10:04am On Jul 02, 2014
spartan50: Apc failed too
Is APC in charge of the security apparatus? Mumu
Re: Bomb Explosion In Kaduna by onyeamuma72: 11:48am On Jul 02, 2014
seunshrek: GEJ should just go!!!! He'll soon say his usual rubbish..."they will be brought to book"
. you must be very very foolish by saying that is he the man bihari and co that promise to make northern ng ungovernable if Jonathan win they should go ahead with there promise if possible let them bomb the whole Muslim north but never touch Christians we southners don't mind the future generation of the north will suffer what is happening today
Re: Bomb Explosion In Kaduna by BotherMleeper(m): 12:31pm On Jul 02, 2014
pres-elect:
seriously moderate muslims have got to do some hard thinking and come up with ways to retrieve their religion from the hands of the extremists. because to sit down quietly and watch all these killings being done in the name of islam by extremists, and expect non-muslims to "understand" that islam is not a violent religion is preposterous to be polite.
this playbook is being repeated in country after country and moderate muslims cant expect the rest of the world not to associate islam with violence.
now the gist going round since FFK's channels tv interview is that some peeps are secretly happy each time a bomb goes off. whoever started this fire, i hope he has enough fire fighters to put it off

there is no such thing as "moderate muslims", there are muslims, and there are crackheads. it is not our duty to cure every nutcase who pillages and plunders in the name of their own warped conception of righteous crusade.

not every german was a nazi, not every Norwegian is Anders Behring Breivik.

The conflict in the middle east is sectarian; shiite vs sunni (like your catholics vs protestants), or turf war (palestine vs israel). nothing to do with 'belivers' and 'infidels'.

if indeed islam is responsible for the madness we see then no nation would know peace. there are christians in saudi arabia, there are muslims in America and UK. why isnt wholesale slaughter going on there?

please, try to be broadminded, and not cast your prejudicially vapid pronouncements just to condemn a religion of almost 2 billion.

otherwise kindly leave earth.

1 Like

Re: Bomb Explosion In Kaduna by PBundles(m): 1:26pm On Jul 02, 2014
There was a time I used to look at all that was wrong in Nigeria from crime to corruption and chaos and take solace in that at least we didnt have terrorism and bombings. I would look at other countries that had this inhumane phenomenon and think, this wont and cant happen in my Nigeria. I am saddened to say that I have been proved wrong. My troublesome yet PEACEFUL Nigeria has turned into a terrorists backyard making images I saw of war torn Gaza or Beirut look like childs play.

We sat back Christian and mainly, o yes, Muslims and watched these harbingers of hate spread like a Cancer. I say o yes to Muslim brothers and sisters and say to a large extent you allowed this to happen. Because of blindness to a religious cause the majority of Muslims knew this was brewing but failed to name and shame their fellow Muslims. Little did you/we know that whats brewing was a deadly cocktail, so potent that its contents have now become poisonous. So true is the saying, IF ONE PROTECTS A THIEF EVENTUALLY AS HE HAS NO WHERE LEFT TO STEAL, HIS PROTECTOR BECOMES HIS VICTIM.

I wont lie a part of me cries bitterly but also a part of me says and Im ashamed to say so, swallow what you caused. Not long ago the President (whom I don’t have very high regard for If I must be honest, as I find him slow and not fit to rule; give me a good leader I don’t care where he comes from north , south or west) wanted to place a curfew in certain areas of the North. There was a cry that the main intention was to kill northerners and this had nothing to do with fight this menace. One question, with bombs exploding left and right and body parts scattered too much to count so you still think so.

My fear.....we may be to late. Dr Frankenstein meet the monster you created.

1 Like

Re: Bomb Explosion In Kaduna by johnel2real(m): 1:47pm On Jul 02, 2014
tobiboss: i stayed in kd too sef, never heard of that place, and just called my mumsi, she said she heard ntn like that too
Same here! I live in kaduna, have not heard anything too. This news is not even on any national daily.

1 Like

Re: Bomb Explosion In Kaduna by olu77(m): 3:31pm On Jul 02, 2014
johnel2real:
Same here! I live in kaduna, have not heard anything too. This news is not even on any national daily.

You guys are just waiting to hear despite the fact some others that live around that area have confirmed it. Why not move closer to investigate, call people ask questions. Kaduna city is not that large.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Buhari's Emotional Speech @APC National Convention / Olusegun Obasanjo Celebrates His 84th Birthday Today (Then Vs Now Photos) / Surrendered Repentant Boko Haram Terrorists Go On Violent Riot Over Cow Meat

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.