Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,990 members, 7,817,911 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:48 PM

Bomb Explosion In Kaduna - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bomb Explosion In Kaduna (37453 Views)

BREAKING: Fresh Bomb Explosion In Damaturu / Bomb Explosion At Bus Station In Damaturu / Bomb Explosion Destroys Ohanaeze Secretariat In Enugu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bomb Explosion In Kaduna by jaybee(f): 3:34pm On Jul 02, 2014
johnel2real:
Same here! I live in kaduna, have not heard anything too. This news is not even on any national daily.

It did not happen to you so it did not happen. wait for your time. Goodluck to you.
Re: Bomb Explosion In Kaduna by jaybee(f): 3:51pm On Jul 02, 2014
Idrismusty97: I am in Kaduna o and i haven't heard anything, The atmosphere is very calm. I dont even know where this Asikolaye/Bakin Ruwa area is self.

Alabsworld: Bloody liers.......We r in kaduna nd there is no gun shot in kaduna talk less of bomb explosion

Akson man: Is Sahara Reporters part of Boko Haram's intelligence unit?

They reported the Maiduguri bomb attack barely minutes after it occured.

Now they quickly reported another one in Kaduna. However, many Kaduna residents are saying there was no bomb blast.

Is it possible that Sahara Reporters had advanced knowledge of a plan to bomb that part of Kaduna? But unfortunately,maybe something went wrong with the detonation schedule, but Sahara Reporters jumped the gun and went ahead to report a bomb blast with ficticious casualties.

SR must be investigated.

Timijo: I live in Kaduna, close to Bakin ruwa but I didn't hear any bomb blast. In fact, am watching ball now in my house. I don't know where this saharareporters got their news.

talk2riel: This story is not true just confirmed from a reliable source.

If you care to know asikolaiye is dominated by yorubas if it was true then imagine the tribe that would have lost loved ones.

In another news there was a bomb placed opposite queen amina college, in kaduna south yesterday. If it had gone off maybe it would have signal the beginning of the threaded civil war [southern kaduna boys dey vex] BH beware!

airclipse: I live in kd ...n I haven't heard anything.

walex25: I don't think this is true, I live very close to Askolaye and everything is very calm here.

You should be ashamed of yourselves for your vain efforts to discredit this news item that is real. Because you don't know Asikolaye in Kaduna does not mean it does not exist. You should have google it and add to your miserably low knowledge of your immediate environment.

got to this link to know the vicinity of Asikolaye http://www.gosur.com/en/point/4296952/

You may also read this news on http://www.thenigerianvoice.com/news/151398/1/bomb-blast-in-kaduna.html

Also see image of the blast for your information. you may continue to remain in denial; but that does not change anything.

[img]http://img.thenigerianvoice.com/thumb.aspx?img=XGltYWdlc1xjb250ZW50XGthZHVuYWV4cGxvc2lvbi5qcGd8NjQwfDcvMi8yMDE0[/img]
Re: Bomb Explosion In Kaduna by spartan50(m): 4:00pm On Jul 02, 2014
seanet02: Is APC in charge of the security apparatus? Mumu
Ekpa + coconut head aka agbaya... Nt everything is glaring..
Re: Bomb Explosion In Kaduna by Idrismusty97(m): 4:51pm On Jul 02, 2014
jaybee:

You should be ashamed of yourselves for your vain efforts to discredit this news item that is real. Because you don't know Asikolaye in Kaduna does not mean it does not exist. You should have google it and add to your miserably low knowledge of your immediate environment.

got to this link to know the vicinity of Asikolaye http://www.gosur.com/en/point/4296952/

You may also read this news on http://www.thenigerianvoice.com/news/151398/1/bomb-blast-in-kaduna.html

Also see image of the blast for your information. you may continue to remain in denial; but that does not change anything.

[img]http://img.thenigerianvoice.com/thumb.aspx?img=XGltYWdlc1xjb250ZW50XGthZHVuYWV4cGxvc2lvbi5qcGd8NjQwfDcvMi8yMDE0[/img]
Why didn't you see this;
Idrismusty97: My Friend in malali just confirmed it. It is true unfortunately
You should be ashamed of your miserable life. Isn't it normal for residents in that state to speculate? Are you looking for likes or what?! Even residents in Osun are doubting the bomb blast. We are humans for God sake! Are you waiting for news to tell you what really happen? Why didn't they report about lagos bomb blast? You sound like someone who doesn't reside in the North. Since you are the God of knowledge why didn't you posted this right away! Why do you have to wait until the news reporters have gather information and that so called image of yours from the same residents of that state? Gosh You are so pathetic!
Re: Bomb Explosion In Kaduna by jaybee(f): 6:09pm On Jul 02, 2014
Idrismusty97: Why didn't you see this; You should be ashamed of your miserable life. Isn't it normal for residents in that state to speculate? Are you looking for likes or what?! Even residents in Osun are doubting the bomb blast. We are humans for God sake! Are you waiting for news to tell you what really happen? Why didn't they report about lagos bomb blast? You sound like someone who doesn't reside in the North. Since you are the God of knowledge why didn't you posted this right away! Why do you have to wait until the news reporters have gather information and that so called image of yours from the same residents of that state? Gosh You are so pathetic!

Hey young man. I thought I should just teach you a lesson the hard way you prefer to learn! You just don't rush to condemn a news story and betray your inadequacies online before confirming from your friend in malali that an unfortunate event took place in Askolaye. the way you react seems to suggest that some hard knocks must have entered your stony head and next time you are most likely to be patient to confirm something before you comment. i'm happy my little altruistic effort paid off. ka ji ko?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Yes Daddy!: Sagir Koki Mimics Peter Obi After Meeting Kwankwaso / Buhari's Emotional Speech @APC National Convention / Olusegun Obasanjo Celebrates His 84th Birthday Today (Then Vs Now Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.