Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,862 members, 7,810,290 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:48 AM

PRE ORDER 2.0 - CHEAPEST PRE-ORDER TABLET/PHONE DEALS EVER FROM CHINA. - Technology Market (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / PRE ORDER 2.0 - CHEAPEST PRE-ORDER TABLET/PHONE DEALS EVER FROM CHINA. (175354 Views)

KNIFE SHARPENER WITH SUCTION PAD @ NGN600 FROM PRE ORDER 2.0 / ALIEXPRESS PRE ORDER WITH PRE ORDER 2.0 - ₦500 SERVICE CHARGE FLAT / #PhoneSubsidy From Pre Order 2.0 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (109) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: PRE ORDER 2.0 - CHEAPEST PRE-ORDER TABLET/PHONE DEALS EVER FROM CHINA. by Thespecialone(m): 10:59pm On Jul 22, 2014
oluboyo04: the special one! Yu are truely a man of high integrity. I received my tab today in perfect condition with all the accessories intact. xpect more deals from me.
Thank you so much my oga.#OndoDelivery #TeamAinol #3GSword
Re: PRE ORDER 2.0 - CHEAPEST PRE-ORDER TABLET/PHONE DEALS EVER FROM CHINA. by Thespecialone(m): 11:05pm On Jul 22, 2014
4llerbuntu:

Yes boss, package received intact in a matter of hours. Kudos.

Thanks for being so trustworthy. I heartily recommend doing business with this man here.

Tablet is OK for the price point. I'm posting this message from it.

Im gonna extract the ROM tomorrow before going to town on it. I bought it for dev experiments and Reading.

If ur using this I'm gonna be porting ROMs to it and tweaking it so sit tight.

Cheers bro.
Thank you boss. Please keep use posted about the custom ROMs. You can join the other ainol 3g sword users on the special thread created for them.
Re: PRE ORDER 2.0 - CHEAPEST PRE-ORDER TABLET/PHONE DEALS EVER FROM CHINA. by Thespecialone(m): 8:07am On Jul 23, 2014
Good morning everyone. One confirmed order from Imo. My south east peeps are representing.
Re: PRE ORDER 2.0 - CHEAPEST PRE-ORDER TABLET/PHONE DEALS EVER FROM CHINA. by Thespecialone(m): 12:53pm On Jul 24, 2014
The 6pcs ordered by nairalander nanecs arrived lagos early this week. My oga thank you so much. Tomorrow evening, the ainol 3g sword order from imo and the flaming new Ainol AX7 flame ordered by nairalander cafedeluv would touch down in Lagos tomorrow evening barring any unforeseen circumstances.
Re: PRE ORDER 2.0 - CHEAPEST PRE-ORDER TABLET/PHONE DEALS EVER FROM CHINA. by Thespecialone(m): 11:09am On Jul 25, 2014
Mrdrizzy you can check out our unbeatable ainol offer here.
Re: PRE ORDER 2.0 - CHEAPEST PRE-ORDER TABLET/PHONE DEALS EVER FROM CHINA. by Thespecialone(m): 9:48pm On Jul 25, 2014
We are taking this thing to the next level. Watch this space. Oga seun osewa we need hashtags here oh.
Re: PRE ORDER 2.0 - CHEAPEST PRE-ORDER TABLET/PHONE DEALS EVER FROM CHINA. by WhyNa: 10:33pm On Jul 25, 2014
Pls can I get reviews and advice on Ainol bw1 ii 7.85 inch quad core smtin smtn. Dont realy knw much bout all dese terminologies. Any similar prdt?

I nid smtin i cn mk calls wt n browse. n wat browsn plan is available using mtn. tnx in advance
Re: PRE ORDER 2.0 - CHEAPEST PRE-ORDER TABLET/PHONE DEALS EVER FROM CHINA. by Thespecialone(m): 11:21pm On Jul 25, 2014
WhyNa: Pls can I get reviews and advice on Ainol bw1 ii 7.85 inch quad core smtin smtn. Dont realy knw much bout all dese terminologies. Any similar prdt?

I nid smtin i cn mk calls wt n browse. n wat browsn plan is available using mtn. tnx in advance
stay off that product for now. it was recalled by the manufacturer. what basically do you want to do with a tablet will determine the type you will get and also your budget. You can use mtn night plan that also works in the day. There are similar products from Ainol, created and cube. What is your budget and we will get you the lowest price possible.
Re: PRE ORDER 2.0 - CHEAPEST PRE-ORDER TABLET/PHONE DEALS EVER FROM CHINA. by Thespecialone(m): 11:24pm On Jul 25, 2014
Inkredible: www.ainol-novo.com/cube-talk8-u27gt-quad-core-8-inch-3g-wcdma-calling-tablet-bluetooth-bluetooth-gps-fm.html Check this out for me n mail me the price. Thanks
just seeing this sir, do you still want the price?
Re: PRE ORDER 2.0 - CHEAPEST PRE-ORDER TABLET/PHONE DEALS EVER FROM CHINA. by Thespecialone(m): 11:32pm On Jul 25, 2014
Peterjosh:
AM LOOKING FORWARD TO HANDLING THIS DEVICE
Please make sure it is black in colour.. Please
egbon we nor see ya break light again. Trust you are enjoying your product.
Re: PRE ORDER 2.0 - CHEAPEST PRE-ORDER TABLET/PHONE DEALS EVER FROM CHINA. by Inkredible(m): 12:35am On Jul 26, 2014
Thespecialone: just seeing this sir, do you still want the price?
Never mind. Keep up the good work
Re: PRE ORDER 2.0 - CHEAPEST PRE-ORDER TABLET/PHONE DEALS EVER FROM CHINA. by Thespecialone(m): 12:51am On Jul 26, 2014
Inkredible: Never mind. Keep up the good work

Thank you sir. grin
Re: PRE ORDER 2.0 - CHEAPEST PRE-ORDER TABLET/PHONE DEALS EVER FROM CHINA. by Thespecialone(m): 1:21am On Jul 26, 2014
Welcome pre order 2.0.
Re: PRE ORDER 2.0 - CHEAPEST PRE-ORDER TABLET/PHONE DEALS EVER FROM CHINA. by WhyNa: 3:44am On Jul 26, 2014
Thespecialone: stay off that product for now. it was recalled by the manufacturer. what basically do you want to do with a tablet will determine the type you will get and also your budget. You can use mtn night plan that also works in the day. There are similar products from Ainol, created and cube. What is your budget and we will get you the lowest price possible.

Thnx so much for dis. I was this close to ordern for it. I want sometin i can mk calls wit n browse wit too. I shud be able to operate my mails n view pdf files n alll dt. Sometn dt allows me to subscribe to a monthly plan or wateva cos i dnt knw much bout wifi. They always ask for code or preshared key. Lol.

5mega pixel....looking at btw 20 to 30k.
Someone suggested Lenovo ideapad A3000. What do u tink?
Re: PRE ORDER 2.0 - CHEAPEST PRE-ORDER TABLET/PHONE DEALS EVER FROM CHINA. by Thespecialone(m): 5:11am On Jul 26, 2014
WhyNa:

Thnx so much for dis. I was this close to ordern for it. I want sometin i can mk calls wit n browse wit too. I shud be able to operate my mails n view pdf files n alll dt. Sometn dt allows me to subscribe to a monthly plan or wateva cos i dnt knw much bout wifi. They always ask for code or preshared key. Lol.

5mega pixel....looking at btw 20 to 30k.
Someone suggested Lenovo ideapad A3000. What do u tink?
AINOL NUMY 3G TALOS - NGN26,700
Re: PRE ORDER 2.0 - CHEAPEST PRE-ORDER TABLET/PHONE DEALS EVER FROM CHINA. by Nobody: 7:12am On Jul 26, 2014
My personal shopper(nelson,the special one). He's been handing my china procurement for just one month and we bond like we have known each other for ever. Even my husband talks about him like we have seen him before,lol. The good thing about him is,he's always factual and straight to d point,God bless the work of ur hands bro.

2 Likes

Re: PRE ORDER 2.0 - CHEAPEST PRE-ORDER TABLET/PHONE DEALS EVER FROM CHINA. by Nanecs: 8:27am On Jul 26, 2014
Thespecialone: The 6pcs ordered by nairalander nanecs arrived lagos early this week. My oga thank you so much. Tomorrow evening, the ainol 3g sword order from imo and the flaming new Ainol AX7 flame ordered by nairalander cafedeluv would touch down in Lagos tomorrow evening barring any unforeseen circumstances.

Confirmed! Received my 6 pieces of ainol sword since Wednesday in good shape. This guy has delivered once again and I must commend his services. I hardly source for products these days as am always busy with some of my other side businesses. All I need do is tell him what I want and my budget and he takes it up from there. Updates via watsapp, phone call etc. @ thespecialone, am glad you have changed the title of this thread to reflect your business philosophy and model. What you are doing presently and what you will do in future is way quite bigger than ainol pre order. Ride on bro!

2 Likes

Re: PRE ORDER 2.0 - CHEAPEST PRE-ORDER TABLET/PHONE DEALS EVER FROM CHINA. by Thespecialone(m): 10:59am On Jul 26, 2014
On behalf of my team members and I, I would like to express our grateful appreciation to everyone who has given their honest reviews about our services. We are deeply humbled and more than ever before fully committed to serving you better. In an environment where almost everyone feels online transaction are scams, thank you for trusting us and sticking your head out. We are extremely grateful.
Re: PRE ORDER 2.0 - CHEAPEST PRE-ORDER TABLET/PHONE DEALS EVER FROM CHINA. by Thespecialone(m): 11:23am On Jul 26, 2014
Please oh! we are not AINOL dealers, if you have a gadget of any brand you want to buy on aliexpress, send us the link here or to our mail and we will do our best give you a lower price than aliexpress. #LowestPricesYouCanTrust

Compare our prices with that of aliexpress and even alibaba ... ours is cheaper. grin
Re: PRE ORDER 2.0 - CHEAPEST PRE-ORDER TABLET/PHONE DEALS EVER FROM CHINA. by Randerl: 11:33am On Jul 26, 2014
Ok
Thespecialone: Please oh! we are not AINOL dealers, if you have a gadget of any brand you want to buy on aliexpress, send us the link here or to our mail and we will do our best give you a lower price than aliexpress. #LowestPricesYouCanTrust

Compare our prices with that of aliexpress and even alibaba ... ours is cheaper. grin
Re: PRE ORDER 2.0 - CHEAPEST PRE-ORDER TABLET/PHONE DEALS EVER FROM CHINA. by Thespecialone(m): 11:34am On Jul 26, 2014
Delivery Update:

Oga cafedeluv your gold Ainol ax7 flame fully loaded with accessories is scheduled to arrive Lagos this evening.

Boss irepmyuni your Ainol NUMY AX3 3G sword fully loaded with accessories is also on that same flight.

Yesterday's arrival was rescheduled for today.

We would keep you posted.

1 Like

Re: PRE ORDER 2.0 - CHEAPEST PRE-ORDER TABLET/PHONE DEALS EVER FROM CHINA. by Thespecialone(m): 11:36am On Jul 26, 2014
If you are a wholesaler/retailer, please kindly get in touch.

It's time to increase your profit margin.

We 'll procure the goods for you,
You 'll handle shipping.
Re: PRE ORDER 2.0 - CHEAPEST PRE-ORDER TABLET/PHONE DEALS EVER FROM CHINA. by Randerl: 11:59am On Jul 26, 2014
Re: PRE ORDER 2.0 - CHEAPEST PRE-ORDER TABLET/PHONE DEALS EVER FROM CHINA. by Thespecialone(m): 12:31pm On Jul 26, 2014
Randerl: How much for 1 of dz

http://www.aliexpress.com/item/NEW-STOCK-4400-mah-Big-Battery-ThL-Ultrathin-4400-5-0-inch-IPS-MTK6582-Quad-Core/1887463225.html

NGN29,000 TO LAGOS (EXPRESS SHIPPING)

IF YOU OPT FOR SINGAPORE POST, IT WILL BE SUB 30K

1 Like

Re: PRE ORDER 2.0 - CHEAPEST PRE-ORDER TABLET/PHONE DEALS EVER FROM CHINA. by Thespecialone(m): 1:11pm On Jul 26, 2014
For quicker responses, kindly drop your request here and also send us a mail with your NL moniker and the linj. Nisiborps@gmail.com we 'll return here to post the price for your request.
Re: PRE ORDER 2.0 - CHEAPEST PRE-ORDER TABLET/PHONE DEALS EVER FROM CHINA. by Thespecialone(m): 1:23pm On Jul 26, 2014
Haryoryhemie:

Good morning, pls I'm very much interested in dis tablet but I'm in a remote village in akoko-ondo state though I'll be back in Lagos in 3weeks time. Can u kindly reserve one for me till then?
Aunty three weeks haf reach oh! grin
Re: PRE ORDER 2.0 - CHEAPEST PRE-ORDER TABLET/PHONE DEALS EVER FROM CHINA. by Randerl: 1:35pm On Jul 26, 2014
Ok. Am still searching 4 more affordable deals.
My parameters 4 d deals are

Internet, Data and Battery Backup.

Thespecialone:

NGN30,000 TO LAGOS (EXPRESS SHIPPING)

IF YOU OPT FOR SINGAPORE POST, IT WILL BE SUB 30K
Re: PRE ORDER 2.0 - CHEAPEST PRE-ORDER TABLET/PHONE DEALS EVER FROM CHINA. by Thespecialone(m): 1:39pm On Jul 26, 2014
Randerl: Ok. Am still searching 4 more affordable deals.
My parameters 4 d deals are

Internet, Data and Battery Backup.

that's fine. kindly keep in touch.

1 Like

Re: PRE ORDER 2.0 - CHEAPEST PRE-ORDER TABLET/PHONE DEALS EVER FROM CHINA. by Thespecialone(m): 8:05pm On Jul 26, 2014
Touch Down Lagos

Oga cafedeluv your gold Ainol ax7 flame fully loaded with
accessories is now available for pick up.

Boss irepmyuni your Ainol NUMY AX3 3G sword fully loaded
will be delivered to you tomorrow.

Thank you so much for your patronage.
Re: PRE ORDER 2.0 - CHEAPEST PRE-ORDER TABLET/PHONE DEALS EVER FROM CHINA. by Thespecialone(m): 2:54pm On Jul 27, 2014
New sub 30k deals around the corner.
Re: PRE ORDER 2.0 - CHEAPEST PRE-ORDER TABLET/PHONE DEALS EVER FROM CHINA. by robinicule(m): 3:05pm On Jul 27, 2014
Thespecialone: New sub 30k deals around the corner.
sorry waht do u mean by dat
Re: PRE ORDER 2.0 - CHEAPEST PRE-ORDER TABLET/PHONE DEALS EVER FROM CHINA. by Thespecialone(m): 4:05pm On Jul 27, 2014
robinicule: sorry waht do u mean by dat

Phone and tablet deals below N30,000

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (109) (Reply)

Taking your Ebay/Amazon order@890 upwards/$,shipping to Lagos from 8$/lbs upward / Www.waphan.com - Download Games, Music, Videos, Apps / World's Smallest Power Inverter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.