Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,406 members, 7,819,442 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:24 PM

Morocco Business Visa Assist - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Morocco Business Visa Assist (1241 Views)

The Pathetic Condition Of Nigerian & Black African Migrants Stranded In Morocco / Hong Kong Business Visa: Hw Do I Get It Plzzzzzzzzzzzzz? / U.s Business Visa B1/b2 Interview : What To Expect (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Morocco Business Visa Assist by sunvick(m): 6:19am On Jul 02, 2014
Pls hause, I wish to find out wat Oder requirements is left. Am applying for a business visa n d company has issued me an invite stating that they will take care of all my expenses,I.e travel insurance, living n hotel n transportations, thou d letter did not specify d name of the hotel.
QUES:: what else should I take with me to the embassy?
Can someone validate that visa multiple entry processing fee is still $131?
All U get from d nija embassy website page is "all applicants should com to d embassy for inquiries". And i can't take d risk of trvling such dstance with incomplete documents. Thanks pple....
Re: Morocco Business Visa Assist by sunvick(m): 12:29pm On Jul 02, 2014
Na waa ohh. Does it mean no NL has ever been to Moroccan embassy b4?? Pls help smbdy out.

25 views no comment
Re: Morocco Business Visa Assist by strictlynaija: 10:09pm On Apr 04, 2017
sunvick:
Na waa ohh. Does it mean no NL has ever been to Moroccan embassy b4?? Pls help smbdy out.

25 views no comment

@sunvick, please I need information on Morocco business visa. I am going for a 3-day conference but I can seem to find concrete information online on how to go about it. Help a brother please....
Re: Morocco Business Visa Assist by sunvick(m): 10:49pm On Apr 04, 2017
Mine was not successful, cos of the delay from the embassy. The week I submitted was the week they cahnged from paper visa to sticker.

With the few documents I had, I went to their embassy at Abuja to make inquiries and get all necessary documents I needed

strictlynaija:

@sunvick, please I need information on Morocco business visa. I am going for a 3-day conference but I can seem to find concrete information online on how to go about it. Help a brother please....

(1) (Reply)

Fatal Accident Along Mission Road In Benin City / History: Owu Communities That You May Not Know / E-visa To Nigerians And There Requirements.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.