Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,018 members, 7,818,018 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:44 AM

Yoruba Pull Him Down Syndrome…yoruba Ronu!!! - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Yoruba Pull Him Down Syndrome…yoruba Ronu!!! (4095 Views)

How Yoruba Pull Him Down, Should Never Be Copied. / Jonathan Decries Pull-him-down Syndrome / Gej Is Whining Again: - Pull Him Down Syndrome (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Yoruba Pull Him Down Syndrome…yoruba Ronu!!! by TundeCole(m): 9:03am On Jul 02, 2014
YORUBA PULL HIM DOWN SYNDROME…YORUBA RONU!!!

by Aringbangba Mayowa

I have read so many comments about the election of ekiti. Some school of thought said they voted against Fayemi because of the king of bourdillion called Asiwaju Tinubu the former governor of Lagos and a leader of APC. Same school of thought said Fayemi performed better than the previous government in the state. This permutation equal to Fayemi is a winner despite the defeat at the election.

I have also been reading comments on Nl and other forums and I have noticed that so many people just dislike Senator Bola Tinubu because of some Yoruba leaders believed he is a son of NOBODY. I am not a supporter of the man and I have no interest in promoting him but I just want an objective argument for the widespread criticism. Let's not mention that he was corrupt as a governor because we all know that EVERY single one of our governors are corrupt but I can tell you that I know what Lagos looked like before Bola Tinubu became governor and I know what Lagos looks like today. How come the rest of the other governors who stole money from their people cannot achieve what Bola Tinubu has achieved in the southwest with ACN? He set the stage for Gov. Fashola and looks at Lagos now under his watch. I don't get it, what is the "Bad Belle" about?

He spread his wings to other southwestern states and created the first class development we are witnessing all over the southwest states. The progress we are recording in SW can be directly attributed to him.

I remembered when one of our senator from eastern part of the country in the name of Chukwumerije (PDP) paid a visit to Osun and to what he found amazing and a wakeup call to other governors pointed it out that the efforts of Aregbesola in education sector and infrastructural development of the state should be adopted and replicates all over the country, he asked all governor from other parties to drop egotism and embrace good governance, having known the efforts of Tinubu in making sure that Osun people voice speaks through the votes by eliminating those who have caged and impoverishing there people. I can cant it on and on but leave the rest for logical people to comment.

The Ekiti people followed the voice of the selfish Yoruba leaders that they should stop Tinubu from bringing people from Lagos to govern them. Is Fayemi not from Ekiti?. I remembered Tinubu was having four Ekiti men in his cabinet when he was a governor of Lagos as a commissioner namely BAMIDELE Opeyemi, Alake Dele, Henry Ajomale. Where was the voice of Ekiti people then?

For example the case of Ondo state, he gave Akeredolu a well renowned technocrat like Fashola but the leaders told the masses that Tinubu is coming to rule them whereas they refused to tell them the benefit of the integration of the southwest which other states are enjoying. Ondo people are crying for underdevelopment and cursing their governor. The man is busy moving the state money outside the country.
I wonder what the problem of some Yoruba leaders with Tinubu is. This is how some yorubas supported the annulment of June 12 all in the name of jealousy and operation pull him down. Yoruba’s killed Abiola indirectly. Do they want the same for Tinubu?

That criticism on amiable and most respected politician in all ramifications as far as this country is concern is baseless and orchestrated by enemy of progress. This man has done tremendously well in liberating Nigerians. He was the first to break monopoly of NEPA, he brought back efficient taxes with its objective materialize, he introduces free medical health to the pregnant, he introduced free glasses etc. All this are basic need Nigerians are yelling for and this is what can bring developmental that will see Nigeria realizing her vision 2020. Instead of these set of nincompoops queue behind him they are busy with denigration; this is absolute madness.

INTERNAL DEMOCRACY: Bola Tinubu has been a leader of men. While many people complain of an absence of internal democracy in the parties he has been affiliated with, they should ask themselves whether Bola Tinubu has the sole responsibility of installing internal democracy in Nigerian politics.

The imposition of candidates started during the era of Awolowo. Baba Awolowo single handedly picked a governorship candidates for UPN. This was the reason why Ganiyu Dawodu and Akin Omoboriowo left UPN in 1983.
It is easier for a ruling party to have internal democracy and use that to set the pace for rancor free politics. In the situation that PDP which has a nationwide spread and strength is not able to practice internal democracy, how in the world do you expect Bola Tinubu to be the one to do that with his small army, which always stands the risk of losing its members to PDP who continues to poach them in election periods.
In any case, the critics of Bola Tinubu forget that their internal politics might not have installed the people who the man gathered to work with him for 8 years in Lagos state together which in turn has been the catalyst for some of the political developments in the south west region in the last 8 years.

Bola Tinubu brought in Rauf Aregbesola, Opeyemi Bamidele, Bola Ilori, Olorunimbe Mamora to public service via his stint as governor of Lagos state despite that they are not from the state.

Today, Lagos state has moved on to have Ben Akabueze as commissioner for finance and economic development for almost eight years now despite being from southeastern Nigeria.

Lagos state under Bola Tinubu has been able to practice politics without ethnic coloration yet the bile which cynics will pour at him is that he used the composition of his government to establish an empire.

Yet the critics cannot say the individuals in question did not perform while they were in office. All of them from Aregbesola to Bola Ilori to Opeyemi Bamidele all had stellar performances public officials in Lagos state.
I am not a politician neither am a supporter of Tinubu but the development of the southwest is paramount because I can foresee the name of ODUDUWA NATION soon.

When Tinubu was in government house in lagos, he fought gallantly for the creation of additional local government in the south west which the president refused. He mentioned Kano having 44 local governments as against Lagos with only 20 local governments. He won the battle and 37 additional local governments were created and Lagosian is enjoying the advantage till date. The northerners are not happy with this development and some leaders from the Yoruba race are also in the picture to truncate the creation of the additional local government out of jealousy.

This man was the brain behind the rapid developments we are witnessing throughout the south west. He introduced the regional integration to all the governors. What can we say about the transformation in lagos, Abeokuta London, the new Ibadan, Osun and Ekiti. Our leaders cannot read the wall that the other region are envy us on this developments and can do anything to bring us back. The federal government under President Jonathan has not commissioned a single project in the southwest but still the region maintains the lead in term of infrastructural developments. Can any of the PDP match the achievement of Tinubu when he was in government? Where are the likes of AKALA, GBENGA DANIEL, LATE AGAGU and co when he was thinking and introducing ideas like WASTE MANAGEMENT which is now been used by all the governor in southwest, Lastma and KAI. One of the PDP governors from the North said he appreciated what he saw when he visited Abeokuta. IS THE DEVELOPMENT OF THE OUR REGION THE SIN OF TINUBU?

Some leaders are deceiving the youths that Tinubu owns several companies. He wants to come and steal money from your state. Let me refresh our memories that the man was ex mobile exploration staff as a treasurer under the supervision of Mr.Akinyelure. He singlehandedly finance the Nadeco against Abacha government. Agreed Tinubu owns several companies. The people working in those companies are all thanking God today that they can provide food for their children. Over 5000 youths are working in Tinubu companies. Now the question is, Where is the money Bode George stole from NPA, 34 BIILION Akala stole from Oyo, 68 Billion Daniel stole from Ogun ? None of this people have a company that creates employment for Nigerians. They all stacked the money in UK, DUBAI and other places abroad while Tinubu continued to invest his money for creation of employment .The HITV staff and Bellview will never forget Tinubu in a hurry how he saved their jobs. IS THIS THE SIN OF THE MAN called TINUBU?

Tinubu remain the only Yoruba leader who can face and challenge the attitude of the northern people. The south south will always be grateful to him for his leading role in resource control which they are enjoying today through derivation.
Yoruba leaders should try and reason with one another rather than pulling him Down syndrome.
God Bless .

YORUBA PULL HIM DOWN SYNDROME…YORUBA RONU!!! by Aringbangba Mayowa I have read so many comments about the election of ekiti. Some school of thought said they voted against Fayemi because of the king of bourdillion called Asiwaju Tinubu the former governor of Lagos and a leader of APC. Same school of thought said Fayemi performed better than the previous government in the state. This permutation equal to Fayemi is a winner despite the defeat at the election. I have also been reading comments on Nl and other forums and I have noticed that so many people just dislike Senator Bola Tinubu because of some Yoruba leaders believed he is a son of NOBODY. I am not a supporter of the man and I have no interest in promoting him but I just want an objective argument for the widespread criticism. Let's not mention that he was corrupt as a governor because we all know that EVERY single one of our governors are corrupt but I can tell you that I know what Lagos looked like before Bola Tinubu became governor and I know what Lagos looks like today. How come the rest of the other governors who stole money from their people cannot achieve what Bola Tinubu has achieved in the southwest with ACN? He set the stage for Gov.

Fashola and looks at Lagos now under his watch. I don't get it, what is the "Bad Belle" about? He spread his wings to other southwestern states and created the first class development we are witnessing all over the southwest states. The progress we are recording in SW can be directly attributed to him. I remembered when one of our senator from eastern part of the country in the name of Chukwumerije (PDP) paid a visit to Osun and to what he found amazing and a wakeup call to other governors pointed it out that the efforts of Aregbesola in education sector and infrastructural development of the state should be adopted and replicates all over the country, he asked all governor from other parties to drop egotism and embrace good governance, having known the efforts of Tinubu in making sure that Osun people voice speaks through the votes by eliminating those who have caged and impoverishing there people. I can cant it on and on but leave the rest for logical people to comment.

The Ekiti people followed the voice of the selfish Yoruba leaders that they should stop Tinubu from bringing people from Lagos to govern them. Is Fayemi not from Ekiti?. I remembered Tinubu was having four Ekiti men in his cabinet when he was a governor of Lagos as a commissioner namely BAMIDELE Opeyemi, Alake Dele, Henry Ajomale. Where was the voice of Ekiti people then? For example the case of Ondo state, he gave Akeredolu a well renowned technocrat like Fashola but the leaders told the masses that Tinubu is coming to rule them whereas they refused to tell them the benefit of the integration of the southwest which other states are enjoying. Ondo people are crying for underdevelopment and cursing their governor. The man is busy moving the state money outside the country. I wonder what the problem of some Yoruba leaders with Tinubu is. This is how some yorubas supported the annulment of June 12 all in the name of jealousy and operation pull him down. Yoruba’s killed Abiola indirectly. Do they want the same for Tinubu? That criticism on amiable and most respected politician in all ramifications as far as this country is concern is baseless and orchestrated by enemy of progress. This man has done tremendously well in liberating Nigerians. He was the first to break monopoly of NEPA, he brought back efficient taxes with its objective materialize, he introduces free medical health to the pregnant, he introduced free glasses etc. All this are basic need Nigerians are yelling for and this is what can bring developmental that will see Nigeria realizing her vision 2020. Instead of these set of nincompoops queue behind him they are busy with denigration; this is absolute madness. INTERNAL DEMOCRACY: Bola Tinubu has been a leader of men. While many people complain of an absence of internal democracy in the parties he has been affiliated with, they should ask themselves whether Bola Tinubu has the sole responsibility of installing internal democracy in Nigerian politics. The imposition of candidates started during the era of Awolowo. Baba Awolowo single handedly picked a governorship candidates for UPN.

This was the reason why Ganiyu Dawodu and Akin Omoboriowo left UPN in 1983. It is easier for a ruling party to have internal democracy and use that to set the pace for rancor free politics. In the situation that PDP which has a nationwide spread and strength is not able to practice internal democracy, how in the world do you expect Bola Tinubu to be the one to do that with his small army, which always stands the risk of losing its members to PDP who continues to poach them in election periods. In any case, the critics of Bola Tinubu forget that their internal politics might not have installed the people who the man gathered to work with him for 8 years in Lagos state together which in turn has been the catalyst for some of the political developments in the south west region in the last 8 years. Bola Tinubu brought in Rauf Aregbesola, Opeyemi Bamidele, Bola Ilori, Olorunimbe Mamora to public service via his stint as governor of Lagos state despite that they are not from the state. Today, Lagos state has moved on to have Ben Akabueze as commissioner for finance and economic development for almost eight years now despite being from southeastern Nigeria. Lagos state under Bola Tinubu has been able to practice politics without ethnic coloration yet the bile which cynics will pour at him is that he used the composition of his government to establish an empire. Yet the critics cannot say the individuals in question did not perform while they were in office. All of them from Aregbesola to Bola Ilori to Opeyemi Bamidele all had stellar performances public officials in Lagos state. I am not a politician neither am a supporter of Tinubu but the development of the southwest is paramount because I can foresee the name of ODUDUWA NATION soon. When Tinubu was in government house in lagos, he fought gallantly for the creation of additional local government in the south west which the president refused. He mentioned Kano having 44 local governments as against Lagos with only 20 local governments.

He won the battle and 37 additional local governments were created and Lagosian is enjoying the advantage till date. The northerners are not happy with this development and some leaders from the Yoruba race are also in the picture to truncate the creation of the additional local government out of jealousy. This man was the brain behind the rapid developments we are witnessing throughout the south west. He introduced the regional integration to all the governors. What can we say about the transformation in lagos, Abeokuta London, the new Ibadan, Osun and Ekiti. Our leaders cannot read the wall that the other region are envy us on this developments and can do anything to bring us back. The federal government under President Jonathan has not commissioned a single project in the southwest but still the region maintains the lead in term of infrastructural developments. Can any of the PDP match the achievement of Tinubu when he was in government? Where are the likes of AKALA, GBENGA DANIEL, LATE AGAGU and co when he was thinking and introducing ideas like WASTE MANAGEMENT which is now been used by all the governor in southwest, Lastma and KAI. One of the PDP governors from the North said he appreciated what he saw when he visited Abeokuta. IS THE DEVELOPMENT OF THE OUR REGION THE SIN OF TINUBU?

Some leaders are deceiving the youths that Tinubu owns several companies. He wants to come and steal money from your state. Let me refresh our memories that the man was ex mobile exploration staff as a treasurer under the supervision of Mr.Akinyelure. He singlehandedly finance the Nadeco against Abacha government. Agreed Tinubu owns several companies. The people working in those companies are all thanking God today that they can provide food for their children. Over 5000 youths are working in Tinubu companies. Now the question is, Where is the money Bode George stole from NPA, 34 BIILION Akala stole from Oyo, 68 Billion Daniel stole from Ogun ? None of this people have a company that creates employment for Nigerians. They all stacked the money in UK, DUBAI and other places abroad while Tinubu continued to invest his money for creation of employment .The HITV staff and Bellview will never forget Tinubu in a hurry how he saved their jobs. IS THIS THE SIN OF THE MAN called TINUBU? Tinubu remain the only Yoruba leader who can face and challenge the attitude of the northern people. The south south will always be grateful to him for his leading role in resource control which they are enjoying today through derivation. Yoruba leaders should try and reason with one another rather than pulling him Down syndrome. God Bless .

Truth is Sacred

Adeleye Akintola

9 Likes

Re: Yoruba Pull Him Down Syndrome…yoruba Ronu!!! by Redoil: 9:22am On Jul 02, 2014
Tinubu went too far to join hand with his slave master to continue the enslvement of Yoruba people.
He threw and pour heavy insult and sh.it on the kings of Yoruba land for not delving into politics.
He (and APC leaders) sympertises with BH by contributing £500 million to them.
He encourage violence in the last ekiti election i.e if APC should loose "RIG AND ROAST".
All yorober state being controlled by the APC pays 30% of their monthly allocation to him.
All the LGAs in Yoruba land pays N1 million naira each to him from their federal allocation.

22 Likes

Re: Yoruba Pull Him Down Syndrome…yoruba Ronu!!! by jmaine: 9:36am On Jul 02, 2014
A very useless attempt at image laundry . . . .

22 Likes

Re: Yoruba Pull Him Down Syndrome…yoruba Ronu!!! by Firefire(m): 9:42am On Jul 02, 2014
Good write up in boosting Mr Bola Tinubu dented image.

Yes, we Yoruba’s should Ronus (think), but not anymore with the behavior and character of the self-installed leader claiming what he is not and cannot be. (Yoruba Leader) nay!

There is no doubt that Bola Tinubu has become a personification of Lagos before now. Just as his word is law, he can do and undo. What started out like an act of drama at the beginning of the current democratic dispensation in 1999 has left Nigeria’s premier state, Lagos, as a mere fiefdom of Tinubu who bears the titular toga of the “Lion of Bourdillon.” Though there is nothing democratic about his bearing, he is, in fact, an Emperor.

It is, indeed, an irony that the people of the South-west , despite their sophistication, have been hoodwinked into the present pitfall through the doctrines of the late sage, Chief Obafemi Awolowo, being propagated by some desperate self-acclaimed messiahs. These masqueraders disguised as democrats on the platform of the National Democratic Coalition (NADECO), purporting to emancipate the South-west from the injustice of the annulment of the June 12, 1993 presidential election won by a Yoruba son, the late Chief MKO Abiola. Sadly, they only ended up foisting a most fraudulent robber-baron on the Yoruba nation. - pointblanknews.com

Tinubu has gone too far to privatize South West politics are we must stop him now. Awolowo did not go to the extent of installing his family members against people’s wish.

Justifying himself, Tinubu said: “I play god-fatherism in the South-West for the good of our people.
My god-fatherism is for progress.” However, his blatant “all in the family” nepotism can hardly be said to be in the interest of the South-West.

Tinubu crowned his daughter the Iyaloja of Lagos. He installed his wife, as a Senator for Lagos State. His wife’s sister is apparently a member of Lagos State House of Assembly. His daughter’s husband is a member of the Federal House of Representatives. This is unacceptable.

Tinubu has controlled South-West politics NOT because he is popular in the region, but because he has been allowed to get away with his anti-democratic tendencies.

He made no pretenses to be democratic. Candidates for elective offices did not come from any democratic processes; they were chosen in Tinubu’s bedroom.

There was only one discernible requirement for qualification: total allegiance to Tinubu and the acceptance to do his bidding.

In 2011, PDP supported Mulikat Akande of Oyo State for the position of Speaker of House of Representatives. But Tinubu corralled his party representatives to defeat the woman in favour of Aminu Tambulwal of Sokoto.

Bola Ahmed Tinubu has gone too far and time to stop him is NOW!

25 Likes

Re: Yoruba Pull Him Down Syndrome…yoruba Ronu!!! by etebefia: 11:05am On Jul 02, 2014
Na today Africa know say MOGABE NO GOOD? we all know that YORUBA have A1 IN PHds [ pull him down syndrome], they easily get jealous of others progress, i have been reading thrash after thrash about the Ekiti election, some say FAYEMI lost because he is not a grass root politician, some say he lost because of TINUBUs influence, some say YORUBA vote individuals not party, story, story, storrrrrrry, the truth is that they are scared of their unholy alliance with the north which produced APC, they accused others of not voting APC yet when it got to their turn to vote their darling APC, they became scared, some even went as far as collecting rice to vote [hunger why are thou this cruel] this is just the beginning we know YORUBAs are not comfortable with APC yet they accuse others of not joining them to APC, OSUN election is another one coming though i know APC will win because OSUN in more like any other northern state. may God help the yoruba nation.

15 Likes

Re: Yoruba Pull Him Down Syndrome…yoruba Ronu!!! by etebefia: 11:11am On Jul 02, 2014
Firefire: Good write up in boosting Mr Bola Tinubu dented image.

Yes, we Yoruba’s should Ronus (think), but not anymore with the behavior and character of the self-installed leader claiming what he is not and cannot be. (Yoruba Leader) nay!

There is no doubt that Bola Tinubu has become a personification of Lagos before now. Just as his word is law, he can do and undo. What started out like an act of drama at the beginning of the current democratic dispensation in 1999 has left Nigeria’s premier state, Lagos, as a mere fiefdom of Tinubu who bears the titular toga of the “Lion of Bourdillon.” Though there is nothing democratic about his bearing, he is, in fact, an Emperor.

It is, indeed, an irony that the people of the South-west , despite their sophistication, have been hoodwinked into the present pitfall through the doctrines of the late sage, Chief Obafemi Awolowo, being propagated by some desperate self-acclaimed messiahs. These masqueraders disguised as democrats on the platform of the National Democratic Coalition (NADECO), purporting to emancipate the South-west from the injustice of the annulment of the June 12, 1993 presidential election won by a Yoruba son, the late Chief MKO Abiola. Sadly, they only ended up foisting a most fraudulent robber-baron on the Yoruba nation. - pointblanknews.com

Tinubu has gone too far to privatize South West politics are we must stop him now. Awolowo did not go to the extent of installing his family members against people’s wish.

Justifying himself, Tinubu said: “I play god-fatherism in the South-West for the good of our people.
My god-fatherism is for progress.” However, his blatant “all in the family” nepotism can hardly be said to be in the interest of the South-West.

Tinubu crowned his daughter the Iyaloja of Lagos. He installed his wife, as a Senator for Lagos State. His wife’s sister is apparently a member of Lagos State House of Assembly. His daughter’s husband is a member of the Federal House of Representatives. This is unacceptable.

Tinubu has controlled South-West politics NOT because he is popular in the region, but because he has been allowed to get away with his anti-democratic tendencies.

He made no pretenses to be democratic. Candidates for elective offices did not come from any democratic processes; they were chosen in Tinubu’s bedroom.

There was only one discernible requirement for qualification: total allegiance to Tinubu and the acceptance to do his bidding.

In 2011, PDP supported Mulikat Akande of Oyo State for the position of Speaker of House of Representatives. But Tinubu corralled his party representatives to defeat the woman in favour of Aminu Tambulwal of Sokoto.

Bola Ahmed Tinubu has gone too far and time to stop him is NOW!

the line in bold i thought it was GEJ fault, hahahahahahahahahahahaaa, eyes don open shocked tongue what a super story grin

12 Likes

Re: Yoruba Pull Him Down Syndrome…yoruba Ronu!!! by Firefire(m): 11:19am On Jul 02, 2014
etebefia:
the line in bold i thought it was GEJ fault, hahahahahahahahahahahaaa, eyes don open shocked tongue what a super story grin

Eyes opened indeed ! cool

Only Time shall tell before we remove the weeds from the wheats.

6 Likes

Re: Yoruba Pull Him Down Syndrome…yoruba Ronu!!! by gbeseun(m): 11:38am On Jul 02, 2014
Either you like it or not tinubu is an enigma,
We might live to regret the influx of PDP in southwest again.
I love my anambra brothers,they love their own apga and DAT fine gentleman resist every attempt to subjucate the party to PDP annex

11 Likes

Re: Yoruba Pull Him Down Syndrome…yoruba Ronu!!! by Kassidy4luv(m): 11:48am On Jul 02, 2014
A supporter of APC grand patron.........

This is just the begining, 2015 is by the corner.

More wings shall be broken. And there will be nothing left of the supporters of APC.

Ndi ara
GEJ till 2019

10 Likes

Re: Yoruba Pull Him Down Syndrome…yoruba Ronu!!! by VICTORCIZA(m): 11:49am On Jul 02, 2014
BOLA TINUBU IS A ONE BAD ASSS, SELFISH, SELF CENTERED AND OVER AMBITIOUS MAN.
TINUBU IS THE REASON YORUBA DOES NOT GET THE SPEAKER OF HOUSE OF REP.

9 Likes

Re: Yoruba Pull Him Down Syndrome…yoruba Ronu!!! by VICTORCIZA(m): 11:52am On Jul 02, 2014
gbeseun: Either you like it or not tinubu is an enigma,
I love my anambra brothers,they love their own apga and DAT fine gentleman resist every attempt to subjucate the party to PDP annex
Re: Yoruba Pull Him Down Syndrome…yoruba Ronu!!! by cyril10(m): 12:26pm On Jul 02, 2014
gbeseun: Either you like it or not tinubu is an enigma,

Which enigma is that? supporting criminals, because we know who Tinubu is

7 Likes

Re: Yoruba Pull Him Down Syndrome…yoruba Ronu!!! by gsalvatore: 5:46pm On Jul 02, 2014
" I am not a supporter and am not here to promote him"

And you went ahead and wrote all this epistle about him.

Fvcking Priceless!

6 Likes

Re: Yoruba Pull Him Down Syndrome…yoruba Ronu!!! by emiye(m): 6:52pm On Jul 02, 2014
When lies are repeated over and over again, they start sounding like truth to many, except a few who care to challenge it.

So many unsubstantiated and frivolous statements against a man who dare to stand as a face of opposition.

Use your brain people, and understand the motive for the deluge of attack.

1 Like

Re: Yoruba Pull Him Down Syndrome…yoruba Ronu!!! by Nobody: 7:06pm On Jul 02, 2014
I stopped reading when this man said an easterner visited osun and proclaimed.......
Proclaimed what?
Osogbo is just a village with 3G, let me not talk about the rest of osun.
This liar must be untraveled to think that non Lagos SW is developing.
Everything is going down especially the educational sector Who the hell does he think envies ado ekiti, osogbo, akure, Abeokuta? More progressing Cities like owerri, Enugu, pH, calabar, uyo don disappear?
Even kano, Kaduna are far better those slums he is lying about.

The akure he is yabbing is even the most modern of the dungeons.
The more these APC ppl talk, the more I shake head for them.

14 Likes

Re: Yoruba Pull Him Down Syndrome…yoruba Ronu!!! by Nobody: 7:13pm On Jul 02, 2014
VICTORCIZA: BOLA TINUBU IS A ONE BAD ASSS, SELFISH, SELF CENTERED AND OVER AMBITIOUS MAN.
TINUBU IS THE REASON YORUBA DOES NOT GET THE SPEAKER OF HOUSE OF REP.

the tinubu he was protecting did the worst pull him down syndrome in Yoruba politics but here he is lambasting ppl who democratically and peacefully chose their governor.
What has democracy got to do with pulling tinubu down?
Tinubu spent 8 years in office but the only upside the writer accorded to him was installing fashola .
So, what did he achieve in his own 8 years?
mtchew

4 Likes

Re: Yoruba Pull Him Down Syndrome…yoruba Ronu!!! by Nobody: 7:14pm On Jul 02, 2014
i say this without fear or favour, the hate/pull him down syndrome is orchestrated by some people outside the SW itself, its a pity yorubas fell for it.

6 Likes

Re: Yoruba Pull Him Down Syndrome…yoruba Ronu!!! by tonychristopher: 7:23pm On Jul 02, 2014
Evergreen123: I stopped reading when this man said an easterner visited osun and proclaimed.......
Proclaimed what?
Everything is going down especially the educational sector Who the hell does he think envies ado ekiti, osogbo, akure, Abeokuta? More progressing Cities like owerri, Enugu, pH, calabar, uyo don disappear?

I DID NOT WANT TO COMMENT BUT I HAVE BEEN AROUND MOST YORUBAS CITIES AND I THINK THEY ARE HELL HOLES WITH IBADAN LEADING THE PACK ...HOW AND WHO WILL PROCLAIM BOUT THESE JUNK YARDS

TINUBU DAUGHTER ,BROTHER ,WIFE ,SISTER ARE ALL IN JUICY POST AND SOME FELON WILL COME TO CON US

LET ME STAND AT THE SIDE LINES AND WATCH HOW YORUBAS SORT THEMSELVES OUT ...BUT INFRASTRUCTURES AND HUMAN CAPITAL DEVELOPMENT IN SW STATES APART FROM LAGOS IS NOTHING TO WRITE ABOUT

MY 2 CENTS

7 Likes

Re: Yoruba Pull Him Down Syndrome…yoruba Ronu!!! by emiye(m): 7:25pm On Jul 02, 2014
Evergreen123: I stopped reading when this man said an easterner visited osun and proclaimed.......
Proclaimed what?

You said non Lagos SW is not developing,. Were you in Abeokuta or Osogbo Or Ekiti pre ACN Government (that should be before late 2010)? Always put your emotions to test. Emotions and sentiments fails more often than not.

3 Likes

Re: Yoruba Pull Him Down Syndrome…yoruba Ronu!!! by Nobody: 7:39pm On Jul 02, 2014
I stopped reading when the author assumed that Ekitis voting for their best interest was a pull-Yoruba-down attempt. Don't insult people who stood in the sun for hours to vote out a govenor they thought didn't have their best interest at heart.

You guys have got to be joking cheesy

4 Likes

Re: Yoruba Pull Him Down Syndrome…yoruba Ronu!!! by tpia1: 7:41pm On Jul 02, 2014
What an epistle.

Someone should let me know when a more serious writer comes to the fore.

3 Likes

Re: Yoruba Pull Him Down Syndrome…yoruba Ronu!!! by funshint(m): 7:41pm On Jul 02, 2014
Redoil: Tinubu went too far to join hand with his slave master to continue the enslvement of Yoruba people.
He threw and pour heavy insult and sh.it on the kings of Yoruba land for not delving into politics.
He (and APC leaders) sympertises with BH by contributing £500 million to them.
He encourage violence in the last ekiti election i.e if APC should loose "RIG AND ROAST".
All yorober state being controlled by the APC pays 30% of their monthly allocation to him.
All the LGAs in Yoruba land pays N1 million naira each to him from their federal allocation.
We've heard it b4; pls say something else LIAR!!!

4 Likes

Re: Yoruba Pull Him Down Syndrome…yoruba Ronu!!! by funshint(m): 7:45pm On Jul 02, 2014
etebefia: Na today Africa know say MOGABE NO GOOD? we all know that YORUBA have A1 IN PHds [ pull him down syndrome], they easily get jealous of others progress, i have been reading thrash after thrash about the Ekiti election, some say FAYEMI lost because he is not a grass root politician, some say he lost because of TINUBUs influence, some say YORUBA vote individuals not party, story, story, storrrrrrry, the truth is that they are scared of their unholy alliance with the north which produced APC, they accused others of not voting APC yet when it got to their turn to vote their darling APC, they became scared, some even went as far as collecting rice to vote [hunger why are thou this cruel] this is just the beginning we know YORUBAs are not comfortable with APC yet they accuse others of not joining them to APC, OSUN election is another one coming though i know APC will win because OSUN in more like any other northern state. may God help the yoruba nation.
Osun a northern state?? U̶̲̥̅̊ are such a big FOOOL!! Anyway Aregbe till 2018!!!

1 Like

Re: Yoruba Pull Him Down Syndrome…yoruba Ronu!!! by Nobody: 7:49pm On Jul 02, 2014
emiye:

You said non Lagos SW is not developing,. Were you in Abeokuta or Osogbo Or Ekiti pre ACN Government (that should be before late 2010)? Always put your emotions to test. Emotions and sentiments fails more often than not.

Is that why he lied that other regions envy these places?
Moreover, I thought u ppl had always deluded yourselves of being developed way back, y asking whether I Was there pre 2010?
Y are u contradicting yourselves?

6 Likes

Re: Yoruba Pull Him Down Syndrome…yoruba Ronu!!! by funshint(m): 7:57pm On Jul 02, 2014
Bola Tinubu is the only governor in the history of this country that ran a state for 10months without Federal allocation. Projects continued; workers' salaries were being paid steadily...yet some eediots continue to hv sleepless nights over him. I smh over some people!!
N.B- when your are done with your packs of wolves(Alamaseigha, Ibori, Odili, Mbadinuju, Ohakim, Obi et al) U̶̲̥̅̊ can come over and let's discuss!!!

4 Likes

Re: Yoruba Pull Him Down Syndrome…yoruba Ronu!!! by Nobody: 8:01pm On Jul 02, 2014
The fear of Tinubu..... Tinubuphobia!

grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Yoruba Pull Him Down Syndrome…yoruba Ronu!!! by aryzgreat: 8:05pm On Jul 02, 2014
What a very bad attempt at battered image laundry. Tinubu brot his downfall. Pride goes b4 downfall.

Jagaban of the worldwide, lion of bourdillon. Rig and roast them! Emperor Tinubu, d baby goat must kneel in order to suckle d mother's brea-st.

Insulting traditional institutions, handpicking and installing office holders is nt a sign of a true democrat.

1 Like

Re: Yoruba Pull Him Down Syndrome…yoruba Ronu!!! by tonychristopher: 8:08pm On Jul 02, 2014
funshint: Bola Tinubu is the only governor in the history of this country that ran a state for 10months without Federal allocation. Projects continued; workers' salaries were being paid steadily...yet some eediots continue to hv sleepless nights over him. I smh over some people!!
N.B- when your are done with your packs of wolves(Alamaseigha, Ibori, Odili, Mbadinuju, Ohakim, Obi et al) U̶̲̥̅̊ can come over and let's discuss!!!

AND HE MILKED U DRY ....IS THAT A FEAT ....DO YOU KNOW THE IGR OF LAGOS STATE....

10 Likes

Re: Yoruba Pull Him Down Syndrome…yoruba Ronu!!! by Redoil: 8:26pm On Jul 02, 2014
funshint:
We've heard it b4; pls say something else LIAR!!!
funystupidshit
Re: Yoruba Pull Him Down Syndrome…yoruba Ronu!!! by Nobody: 8:31pm On Jul 02, 2014
funshint: Bola Tinubu is the only governor in the history of this country that ran a state for 10months without Federal allocation. Projects continued; workers' salaries were being paid steadily...yet some eediots continue to hv sleepless nights over him. I smh over some people!!

the FG abi the obj that did it knew Lagos will survive for that long without the allocations.

The FG made it possible for Lagos to be sustainable for that long.
Moreover, didn't the same FG pay him his allocations which he in turn looted? .
Tinubu is worse than those ppl u mentioned there bro

2 Likes

Re: Yoruba Pull Him Down Syndrome…yoruba Ronu!!! by madamoringo(f): 8:32pm On Jul 02, 2014
It is funny that the hatred from the ibos towards the SW is the highest, since the days of Awolowo. They think they must pull Yorubas down before ibos can rise?? grin grin May the Yorubas who have been brainwashed by the oyel Nigeria of Jonadumb would one day be dragged by the nose into slavery.

3 Likes

Re: Yoruba Pull Him Down Syndrome…yoruba Ronu!!! by madamoringo(f): 8:33pm On Jul 02, 2014
Evergreen123:

the FG abi the obj that did it knew Lagos will survive for that long without the allocations.

The FG made it possible for Lagos to be sustainable for that long.
Moreover, didn't the same FG pay him his allocations which he in turn looted? .
Tinubu is worse than those ppl u mentioned there bro

Ibo EverstupidNgozi. Your life is a waste! grin grin grin

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

ISIS Executes Member For Deliberately Spreading HIV / PHOTOS: Babajide Obanikoro Celebrates Wife Fati On Her Birthday / New Video Exposes How Nigerian Troops killed Onitsha Youth And Cover-up Crime

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 111
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.