Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,524 members, 7,819,886 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:01 AM

Prepare Yourself For Interview - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Prepare Yourself For Interview (565 Views)

How I Prepare For My Interviews. A Lesson To Job Seekers / U-connect Invitation For Interview / Waec Date Of Birth Error Correction For Interview!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Prepare Yourself For Interview by festire: 12:00pm On Oct 06, 2008
Dear Friend,

I know something must have drawn your attention to glance through this few words of mine in the page. Are you ready to make this year a remembrance? Are you ready to make your Resume (CV) the Hottest in the Labour market? And take control over the mind of your employers and finally make your dream job come through.

Then please take a few minutes to read this amazing
information below that Reveals ALL the secrets to
a successful interview

How do you feel sometimes you submit your Resume (CV)
to most company and yet you never get a feedback from them?

Don't you wonder and ask “why?” they have not called you for interview.
The fact remains not because you are not qualified in certificate but your presentation is not satisfactory. Beside, there are certain things you need to put in place before applying for any position in a company.
Though most people believe it is all about influence from your loved ones. But come to thing of it,

“HOW DID YOUR LOVED ONES GET A JOB IN THAT SAME COMPANY THEY ARE TRYING TO HELP YOU WITH”

HAVE YOU EVER ATTEND AN INTERVIEW WHEN YOUR INTERVIEWER STARTS USING PEN TO CORRECT YOUR RESUME (CV)

Its' funny and embarrassing you will says but it is the true. I was am a victim of that until I finally realized
“WHAT I AM ABOUT TO REVEAL TO YOU”

when I submitted my resume, the reply I got on my mails are what I couldn't Imagine.
then I ask myself this question
"Where Is All This interview
invitation coming from?"

Common forget about all the job struggling you have been going through and let me give you my little secrete on

• HOW TO APPLY FOR A JOB
• HOW TO MAKE YOUR CV SHINING AMONG ALL
• HOW TO PREPARE FOR INTERVIEW
• HOW TO READ THE EYES OF YOUR INTERVIEWER
• HOW TO AVOID 10 MISTAKE ON EVERY RESUME (CV)
• FREE SAMPLES OF HOW A GOOD RESUME (CV) SHOULD LOOK
• FREE GUIDE NO ADDRESSING SELECTED CRITERIA

All these I AM GOING TO GIVE YOU AT A GIVE a ways price
This opportunity don’t always come

TO ORDER YOUR PACKAGE
Pay N550 (Five Hundred and Fifty Naira)
Into any of the following Bank account at
UBA
Account name: IMHANWALE I. FESTUS
ACCOUNT NO: 00690680044977
OR
OCEANIC BANK
Account name: IMHANWALE I. FESTUS
ACCOUNT NO: 0940001014298
When payment is done, send an email to iredicity@yahoo.com, containing a scan copy of your teller and your email address. or send sms to 08060666139 containing the teller number and your email address

(1) (Reply)

Engineers For Immediate Employment : Hurry / Atention Kaduna: Stop Searching For Jobs,empower Urself With This: Or Visit Me / It Lady And Drivers. We Need You Like Yesterday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.